Confessions of a Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.3k words
4.52
4.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Super Bowl that year, Courtney had helped me find a new bartending job. The new restaurant wasn't as busy as my previous job, but I could no longer work with Jimmy and Kat. They were a toxic couple and I feared it would be even more dangerous for me if she were to find out about me and Jimmy. I had fucked him once more - in the bathroom after hours no less - and had no desire to create a love triangle. I didn't even like Jimmy, let alone want to steal him. He was a mistake. A mistake that I happened to make three times over. This new job eliminated our close proximity and allowed me to start fresh at a new job.

My hours were less but so was the money. I started staying in more and going out less. My body and face thanked me. I was now 5'6" and 125 pounds. I was skinny, blond, and my 36C tits hadn't shrunk a bit. I had also been exercising as Courtney had introduced me to a personal trainer, David, to help me get fit. I had been working out with David for three weeks and the results, while slow to show at first, were coming along. I started to see some tone in my arms and my stomach. My leg strength had also increased but I wasn't seeing much in the way of muscle definition there.

Today, Monday, was a cardio workout. We met at City Place which was convenient for me as it was only about two miles from my apartment. I walked there early and milled around the shops until I saw David. He was handsomely tan, with a full head of black hair and a wispy mustache that hugged his upper lip. He was, of course, in great shape. His biceps and back were especially muscular - as were his legs.

We began our run through the city. I noticed glances from men and women and wondered if they were directed at me and my bouncing chest or David and his ripped body. I had made an effort since the end of our first week to show off my transforming body to David but he had not made a move. My ambition to make something happen was waning.

We zig zagged through the streets of West Palm to lengthen the run and by the time we had gone three miles, my legs couldn't take anymore. I stopped and began to walk. I could feel my face overheating and I just need a break. David tried to push me to run another mile but I just didn't feel like running anymore. Luckily we were by my place and I told David that I was calling it a day and heading home.

David reluctantly agreed and I invited him up to my apartment for water. We hadn't brought any on our run. To my surprise, David accepted. As we walked into my apartment, I told him to have a seat while I grabbed us a glass of water. David was sitting on the sofa and thanked me as I handed him the water. He had on those short running shorts serious runners wear. I could see the muscles of his legs, defined and tanned. I then gazed higher to his shorts, noticing a minor bulge. I then glanced up to his eyes, and he was staring right at me. He had been observing me, observing him the whole time. If my face wasn't so red from running, he would have surely seen me blushing. Instead, he smiled at me, laying back against the back of the sofa, stretching his legs, as if daring me to take the bait.

And take the bait I did. I knelt before him and slipped off his shorts. He wasn't hard but he would be shortly. I took his limp cock in my mouth and did what my mouth does to them - make it hard. My mouth and tongue worked hungrily on David's sweaty dick. I loved feeling it grow hard in my mouth, forcing me to swallow more and more of it until it grew to a firm 7 inches. I could deep throat all of him, but just barely. He was sweaty and still smelled good. How was that possible? I sucked him and sucked him eagerly for at least ten minutes; making love to his cock with my mouth, lips, and tongue. He didn't say a word but he didn't need to. I could tell by his breathing when I was doing something he especially liked.

I stood up and took off my sweaty sports bra and then my spandex. I straddled David on the sofa and rubbed his dick between my pussy lips. It felt good teasing him. I knew he wanted to enter me and I wanted him in me as well. I lowered myself onto his dick, just taking an inch at first, then two, then three. His hands gently touched my breasts, holding them stationary as my vagina engulfed more and more of his dick. I wanted to savor this, it felt so good. He filled me nicely. He was so hot. He was the perfect man in my eyes. If I fucked him good enough maybe this could evolve into something.

I rode his dick like a porn star looking to impress. My hips rotated and swayed in ways they never had before. My tits were bouncing beautifully for his visual pleasure. I climbed off of him and walked over to the blue winged back chair next to the sofa. I climbed on the chair backwards, perching my legs on the arms of the chair and exposing my holes to David. I wanted him and I wanted him bad.

David walked over and slowly pushed inside me and then pulled his dick completely out of me equally as slow. I could feel each of his 7 inches entering and exiting me and it was driving me wild. I reached down and rubbed my clitoris as he repeated his slow motions over and over. I came hard and he knew it. I moaned the type of moan which almost seems like a cry.

He took that as a starting gun and began to truly fuck me. My pussy was so wet you could hear it hungrily grip and accept his cock with a juiciness and hunger. It was no longer sweat, but my own wetness running down my leg. He picked up the pace, stroking my pussy with his cock entering at a different angle each time. I came, and then came again. It was everything I had expected and more. His stamina was incredible. I had sucked him for ten minutes but I had lost track of time since we started to fuck. It didn't matter though. We were still fucking and I was loving it.

"Where do you want to come?" I wearily asked him while his dick still steadily impaled me.

"Where do you want it?" he shot back.

"Anywhere you want," I said in a half-voice, half-moan.

"Anywhere?"

"Yes, David, anywhere."

He pulled out of me and I climbed down off the chair and turned around. He pushed me to my knees, grabbed my chin in his left hand, and jerked his beautiful cock in front of my face with his right. I opened my mouth instinctively but that was not what he wanted. He continued jerking hastily until he began to cum. The first cum shot went on my forehead and in my hair; the second spurt onto my left forehead and eye; and the final few ejaculations found my left cheek and lips. I looked up at him and smiled, hoping he had enjoyed the session as much as I had. From the smile on his face, he had. I grabbed my sports bra and began to use it to wipe his cum off my face.

"I've been imagining this since we first met," I said.

"Me too," he likely lied.