Confessions of a Slut Ch. 09a

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.3k words
4.52
6.8k
3

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party. My apartment. Noon. Basketball.

Those were the only words Jimmy had left on my voicemail. It was a Sunday in March and the March Madness basketball tournament was underway. I hadn't talked to Jimmy since I switched jobs. I hadn't talked to Kat either. Despite their general toxicity, as well as the ticking time bomb of my short term sexual affair with Jimmy, they were my first two friends when I moved down here. I missed them and thought it would be good to see them again. Surely, if Kat had any idea about the missteps Jimmy and I had made, Jimmy would not be inviting me to a party at their apartment.

In other news, my roommate and her fiancé had moved out of the apartment and into a place of their own in early March. I had the apartment to myself until June 15th when my lease expired. I still had not found a place to live and time was running short. I packed that anxiety away for another day and hopped in the shower. It was already 1030am and I wanted to at least watch the early games with Jimmy and Kat before meeting Courtney for early evening drinks.

I arrived at Jimmy and Kat's apartment at 1230pm. I had done two shots of tequila before heading over as a remedy for my frayed nerves. I was dressed in a blue gators tank top, as my orange version had been ruined during my last visit here. I quickly noticed I was the only party attendee so far.

Jimmy was decked out in blue gator gear, sitting on the sofa by himself.

"Where's Kat?" I inquired.

"We're done. She moved back home two weeks ago," Jimmy replied.

Had she found out about me and Jimmy? Had she just had enough of him? Or did Jimmy break up with her? Questions were flying through my mind while anxiety was shooting through my chest.

I should've figured by the state of the apartment she was gone. It was a mess. There were beer bottles all over the table and what looked like a left over styrofoam container of wings on the floor near the television. There was an air mattress in the corner with a baseball cap and what looked like a pack of cigarettes inside it.

"Beer is in the fridge," Jimmy informed me without even a glance. The fridge was filled with beer bottles and only beer bottles. I grabbed one and returned to the living room.

"There's blow in the bedroom as well," he said nonchalantly.

I walked in to his bedroom and observed a mess similar to that in the living room. Clothes covered three quarters of the floor. Jimmy had taken Kat's full length mirror and laid it flat on the dresser, just below an upright mirror. The flat full length mirror had dozens of lines of cocaine already cut and awaiting willing party patrons.

"Why not," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the already used, rolled up bill and snorted a line.

I returned to the living room and sat next to Jimmy.

"Nice tank," he quipped; a comment I ignored.

The apartment door opened with what I expected would be more party attendees; however, only Kevin, Jimmy's roommate, walked through the door.

He did a double take when he saw me sitting next to Jimmy and shot me a mischievous smile - which I also ignored. I nervously finished my beer and went to the kitchen. I noticed a half-full bottle of tequila and took a healthy swig of it. The blow had made me feel good but I still had a bit of anxiety due to the circumstances.

I returned to the living room with a fresh beer which I quickly finished without even tasting it. I needed more blow to clear my mind.

I walked into Jimmy's room and found the thickest line and snorted it. Half of it anyway, as the line was too thick to snort the whole thing. The rush to my head was perfect. I bent over and finished the line as Jimmy walked in to snort some himself. He pulled out his keys and scooped up a small bump on the edge of one of them, quickly snorting it.

He walked behind me and in the mirror I could see him use his hands to brush my platinum blond hair from the front of my body toward him so that it was hanging down my back. The tingle of his fingertips inadvertently touching my neck felt so sooo good.

As sure as clockwork Jimmy reached around and pulled my tank top down. My 36C tits had built themselves quite a reputation in my short time down here. I watched our reflections in the mirror as he fondled my tits with a firm, yet pleasurable touch. I leaned my head back against Jimmy's body briefly before returning my gaze to the mirror. His roaming hands exposed and then hid the tan lines on my breasts. He pinched my nipples sternly before resuming my chest massage.

The blow had me feeling high. All inhibition was gone. I knelt down in front of a standing Jimmy. I unbuttoned his jeans and they fell to the floor. Jimmy stepped out of them and presented himself to me, already a fully hard eight inches that I had met a few times before. I was so horny. I was going to suck and fuck the shit out of him.

I had laser focus on Jimmy's dick. There was no teasing. I was sucking his cock sloppily, trying to swallow it all. His groans were loud. They should have been, I was giving one hell of a blow job. All I could see was his dick and stomach as I knelt before him. Nothing else mattered.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. With Jimmy's dick still in my mouth I looked to my left to find Kevin - his pants off and his uncircumcised cock standing at attention. I took Jimmy's dick out of my mouth, still holding it in my right hand. I leaned over and grabbed Kevin's with my left and slid it into my warm, wet mouth. I sucked on his foreskin and then took his hard shaft in my mouth.

A hand grabbed my hair. It was Jimmy and he pulled my mouth back over to his cock which had been momentarily neglected. He put his dick in my mouth, his hand still holding my hair, and began to pump steadily. It wasn't as aggressive as the first time Jimmy had face fucked me two months ago but his dick was so big that I gagged on it nonetheless. His second hand dropped down to my head as well and held it still as he emptied the content of his balls down my throat. After a few deep breaths, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and left the room.

Kevin was still standing there pantless. His dick still hard and begging for attention. I grabbed his dick and inspected it like I had wanted to the first time. His foreskin covered all but the tip of his erect cock. His dick was not as big as Jimmy's, but it was just as fascinating and erotic to me.

I slobbered like a rabid dog as I moved my lips up and down his dick. I stared up at him, smiling with my eyes, surprised at how easily my inhibitions had evaporated. He looked down at me with an intense look on his face.

"I'm going to cum," he declared, his eyes meeting mine.

I took his dick out of my mouth and jerked it playfully. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Bullseye! The first load of his cum dropped heavily right onto my waiting tongue. The second spurt was much harder, hitting the back of my throat. The third dribbled onto my tongue again at which point I see throated his cock for a few more seconds; sure to get every last drop.

As Kevin left the room I basked in the head rush of my sexuality. I pulled my shirt up and as I walked to the living room I glanced at the clock.

It was only 1:35pm.