Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
My circle widens and my boundaries fall.
7.3k words
4.74
44.1k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Everyone in this series is over 18.

*

I awoke a few minutes before the alarm would have gone off.

My heart was racing.

My pussy and the sheets were wet again.

It had happened before, rarely from Dean's cum dripping from me, but never from just me alone, well not until I met Michelle. Now it was happening almost every day. I was finding it harder than ever not to give in to my need for sex or at the very least to play with myself. I slipped out of bed and started into my normal routine but I had trouble concentrating then and for the rest of the day.

My inability to concentrate got even worse that week. Several times, I lost track of where I was and a few people asked me if I was okay. I felt lost and confused all week. I wanted to see her, I needed to see her, we texted, sexted really, sometimes the texts were so hot I had to escape into the washroom in the office to get off, one day I was in the bathroom four times masturbating. Each day I was masturbating more as my need for relief seemed to be insatiable.

It was only finally on Friday when my phone buzzed and I realized Michelle was calling me that things start to improve.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me calling you at work, but I couldn't stop thinking about you and didn't want to wait until Tuesday."

My heart just about burst through my chest, everything seemed to come back into focus and suddenly all of my senses seemed sharper and multiplied by ten.

She was feeling the same way about me.

"I can't stop thinking about you, I'm finding it hard to focus," she said quietly into the phone as if she was calling me from somewhere public.

"I know, you are all I can think about too," I replied, suddenly aware that the thumping I could feel was my heart beating.

"I wanted to apologize for attacking you in the car, you must think I'm a horrible slut, I'm supposed to be your professor," she said.

"No!!!!!!!, it was great, don't apologize, I think you're awesome," I almost screamed in response.

"You liked it then?" She laughed and I could picture her eyes smiling.

"Yes, very much, and besides you really are instructing me, you are the first woman I have ever kissed like that ever, I feel like you have opened an escape doorway out of my routine and boring life."

"I feel that way about you, but you need to know I have been with other women, and a few men too," then there was a pause, and I heard her inhale.

Then she continued, "But Nancy, you're married, nobody I've been with before has been." It wasn't a question or a statement, it just was.

"Michelle, I don't want to worry about that, for the first time since I can remember I am excited, it's like someone turned my passion button on."

She giggled, "Yes I think it was that little button called your clitty, if I remember."

I replied, "Anyway, Michelle, don't let bother you, let's see where we go, we can talk about that later, so don't apologize; Tuesday night was the best night I can ever remember."

"I don't want to wreck your marriage Nancy, I know this is not what you signed up for when you took my course and I feel guilty," she said and I could hear the upset in her voice."

"Michelle, until I met you, I felt trapped and alone in my marriage, that's not your doing, you make me feel amazing and it's been a long time since anyone has made me feel this way, so I am not upset at all with you, I couldn't be happier."

"Good, I would have hated it if you were upset, I have another class in a few minutes, but I needed to talk to you, to hear your voice and now I feel better. Can I text you later?"

"You better," I said a little louder than I likely should have as several people in the office turned and looked at me.

"Miss you," she said and she was gone again.

I got more work done that afternoon than all of the other days combined.

Later when I arrived home, I found a note from my boys, "Dad called, he is working late and we have a ball practice, we'll get a ride with him when it's over."

I sat at the table in the empty house, several minutes passed then my phone buzzed. It was a text and attachment from Michelle.

"I hope you don't mind me sending this. I wanted to wait until we talked and I feel so much better now so I thought I would send this to you. Your drawing from your first class inspired me so I drew you, I hope you don't mind, I couldn't wait until Tuesday to give it to you."

My thumbs couldn't open the file quickly enough, my phone took a minute to open the attachment, and I realized it must be a picture. Without thinking, I sent it to our printer and in a few seconds, I was holding a drawing.

I was glad I printed it out, it was incredible, lifelike but she managed to capture the sensuality I longed for, looking at it I had never pictured myself actually so sexy.

As I looked at the printout, small shocks of electricity coursed through my body. I was surprised at how young she had drawn me, just like the students in the class.

"Is that what I look like?" I asked to the empty room. My own perception of myself was not what looked back at me. I was realizing how wrong my self-image was and starting to appreciate that maybe I wasn't just a "soccer mom," I was an attractive and sensual woman. I was a woman who wanted and needed an outlet for all of the pent-up desires that had been buried for so long.

It took me a second to realize that in looking at my eyes and face, I had completely ignored that she had drawn me naked.

I wasn't sure how long I looked at the picture, imagining Michelle drawing me, looking at me with those amazing green eyes, the way I had looked at her that first night and every class since. I imagined her eyes seeing my naked body and them sparkling as she looked into my soul with a mixture of desire and longing.

I started undressing without a conscious thought, not caring or noticing I was in our kitchen. Using my fingertips lightly touching my skin, running softly along my arms first, then across my shoulder blades. Clothes dropped to the floor without thought or care. Moving in small and then larger circles my fingertips touched, caressed, and fondled my breasts and hardening nipples. All I felt was the electricity and pleasure flooding my body.

Soft moans rose and fell without my noticing, on an uncharacteristic whim I climbed onto the empty harvest table and lay across its surface. The wood surface felt cool to my hot body as I stretched across the table that less than twelve hours ago had my kids and husband eating breakfast at it.

Michelle's picture slipped from my grasp as that hand and fingers joined my other hand in exploring and touching my body.

My mind continued to imagine Michelle working on the drawing, getting hotter herself while she drew, and my fingers circled and then moved into and around the center of my thighs. I felt blood engorging my petals as they spread open to receive what my mind imagined were her fingers.

I suddenly wished for a huge cock, and then my mind changed gears, I wished for Michelle to be wearing one of those immense strap-on cocks.

I bit my lower lip and moaned loudly as my fingertips grazed the small nub of my clit and sent shockwaves throughout my body. My hips rose and fell; I called out Michelle's name over and over again. I imagined her naked body pressing into mine, her hard nipples, and her fingernails leaving long dark furrows in my skin. I could almost feel her hot breath on my pussy, I screamed out long and hard as I could feel her tongue exploring my sex. I imagined her fingers caressing my ass and the sensitive space between my pussy and my rosebud, the combination of pain and pleasure was driving my frenzy to even higher levels.

One finger and then another penetrated me, I pushed my hips up hard against my hand, searching for the release I needed so badly. My body was boiling over, what I was doing was so unlike me, but I was giving myself into my passion, I could feel my shell falling away.

Pinching my nipples with one hand and imagining it was actually Michelle's lips and teeth biting and suckling them, my back flexed and arched, I writhed back on forth on the top of the table, feeling more like a wild animal than a woman.

The more I thought about Michelle's sexy little body and what she could do to me, the more insanely wanton I felt. I could feel my intensity cresting and in a moment of desire, I used one of my other fingers to softly encircle and rim my little rosebud, and then I shuddered as I plunged over the edge and I screamed hard, my body shook and went more rigid as I orgasmed harder than I could ever remember.

I screamed again and in the silence that followed, that's when I heard a car in the driveway.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated over and over again.

I was sprawled naked across the top of my kitchen table, my body still trembling from that incredible feeling of release but panicking because, in seconds, my family would be coming through the doorway.

My pussy was so sensitive I could have screamed as I moved, my body was still convulsing as somehow I managed to almost leap from the table, scoop up clothes and disappear just in time down the hall.

I heard the sounds of my boys from the front door yell, "Hi mom, the practice was canceled, and Mrs. Dobbyn gave us a ride home instead of dad."

My heart was in my throat, my entire body shaking, my heartbeat racing, my skin flushed, and my pussy still so sensitive I almost screamed again as my pants slid up rubbing against my wet, sensitive, little box. Somehow, I managed to get my clothes back on in time to hear Mrs. Dobbyn, Heather, call out to me.

"Are there you Nancy, I picked up the boys early and brought them home for you, they are just going to help take my groceries in."

I breathed a silent "thank you," because the boys didn't come in yet, but I could still hear Heather in the kitchen.

"Nancy are you okay?" she called again; she hadn't left and wasn't going to leave without checking that I was fine.

"Hang on a sec," I managed to say trying to make sure I hadn't put anything on backward, and then I realized I hadn't grabbed Michelle's drawing.

My heart leaped into my throat, what if she saw it, how would I explain that, what if she showed it to someone, what if she told someone.

Suddenly the urgency to get that picture overcame any qualms I had about my modesty.

Heather was older than me, she and her husband had their kids in their late thirties and both she and her husband were in their mid-fifties, she looked a bit like Rachel. I ran with Heather and we did yoga together. Her husband and I sometimes flirted innocently and several times Heather had joked about needing us to get a room but nothing except innuendo had ever happened.

My boys seemed always to be over at her house and as a result, we were close neighbors.

I came into the kitchen where she was waiting.

She looked surprised like I caught her doing something naughty.

She was almost as flustered as I was.

Her face was flushed bright red as was the top of her chest then I saw what she was holding.

Michelle's drawing and her hands were shaking.

"Oh fuck," I said to myself.

She was standing there looking at the drawing; thankfully, my kids were still unloading her car.

She turned to me and smiled, holding up the picture she said, "This is very good, is this from your course, the boys told me you were doing an art course," her eyes seemed to be examining my body in a way that I had only ever noticed men do. The intensity of her gaze was much more lustful than anything I had ever seen from her husband.

"Yes, it is but I didn't draw it, my professor did," as I realized how that must have sounded to Heather.

"Oh, you posed for this, I wish now I had signed up too," she blushed deep red and I think she just realized what she had said and that it wasn't likely meant to be said out loud.

Now was my turn to blush, "No, she liked what I had drawn and then did one for me from memory."

"So your instructor posed nude for you?" I could feel myself getting more flushed and the feeling from between my legs seemed only to intensify.

"No she was dressed, but when she sent me this, she drew me as she imagined how I must look naked."

She looked at me again, a long look that made my knees wobble and I could feel my nipples hardening.

She smiled and licked her lips very slowly with the tip of her tongue.

Until Michelle, I had never considered being with a woman, but I realized by Heather's look at me and the picture, that this was not the first time Heather had considered being with a woman and maybe even the first time she thought of being with me.

"Well, it's pretty close to how I imagine you looking too," she said with a tone that implied she was much more interested in me than I had ever considered before.

She smiled and took a couple of steps forward, I self-consciously backed up until my back hit the fridge, and she just came even closer until she was only a few inches away.

"Well this is certainly very hot and I would say that this professor would likely love it if you did pose nude for her." Several seconds passed as if she want to say something else, she paused as if thinking, and and then she added, "And I would like to see that too, Nancy."

Then without warning, her lips closed the remaining space between us and she kissed me. She didn't kiss as well as Michelle, but she was pretty good.

I hadn't been kissed romantically by any other woman in my entire life, and now within a week, two attractive women had kissed me, and both times their kisses had been better than any men I had kissed. Heather's lips melted onto mine and her tongue parted them and pushed deeply and passionately into my mouth.

I moaned aloud before even realizing I had.

After several moments she backed up, "I'm going to keep this picture, Nancy, don't worry, I won't show it to anyone, but you and I are going to kiss again and who knows maybe you can get naked for me, I'm not much of an artist but I am pretty good with a camera."

My head was spinning now from equal parts excitement, embarrassment, and fear.

Before I could get my bearings she said, "Okay, I'll send your boys in now but you should fix the table, and open a window, if I can recognize the scent of your pussy and orgasm, your boys might too. Oh, and one more thing, don't forget to pick up those wonderful panties from under the chair too, you're lucky I don't keep those too."

She gave me a knowing smile and then she was gone. I barely had time to grab my wet panties, stuff them into my pocket, and smile just as the boys bounded into the room.

I didn't need to worry, they bypassed me, likely only barely noticing me, and headed straight to their video game.

After they left the room, I steadied myself.

"Oh my god!, that was incredible, the picture, the orgasm, getting caught, and the kissing. "Wow, in the last five years I maybe had sex once a month or so, and now two different women have kissed me like I was the most desirable person they knew, maybe I should have started with women a long time ago," I said in a whisper so the boys wouldn't overhear.

Later after everyone was in bed, I poured myself a glass of wine. Sitting on the sofa, I sat having a few quiet moments when I finally had time to text Michelle. I thanked her for the picture and texted a few more things. I waited for another half hour, closed my eyes for a minute, and fell asleep on the couch.

Sometime later, I dreamt my phone was buzzing. My body was sore. What was I doing on the couch? I reached for my phone and it vibrated in my hand.

Michelle's soft voice filled my ear, "Are you still awake?

"No," I said groggily.

"Sorry I just checked and saw your message, I was at a college function, and you're welcome for the drawing."

I looked at my phone; it was 2:32 am.

"I had so much fun drawing you; I just wanted you to know," she said warmly, I wished I was with her right now.

We talked quietly for a few more minutes when I heard the floor creak and heard someone walking down the stairs. I told Michelle I really liked the picture, and she said she had to stop more than once drawing it because she got so horny drawing me naked. She said she had used her vibrator at least three times and she still wanted more.

I heard him only seconds before he appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mom, why are you still up?" I looked at my nineteen-year-old son, Erich. He was wearing a pair of very loose-fitting boxers and nothing else. It was impossible not to notice the rather large bulge in the boxers.

I forced myself to look him in the eyes.

"He is your son," I told myself, "You're not that horny," I added quietly under my breath.

Despite my best efforts, my eyes dropped to his boxers.

"Maybe I am," I thought before I realized I hadn't answered him.

"I fell asleep on the couch, I'm just going to bed, and I'll be up in a few minutes."

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Michelle my art professor," I replied, he did not question why she was calling so late and I did not offer any explanation.

"Go back to bed, I'm almost finished," I said in my most caring motherly voice.

It was just then I realized he was staring at me. I was just wearing a tee shirt with no panties, and it barely covered my pussy and my nipples protruded quite noticeably because I was talking to Nancy.

The way I was lying on the couch; from his angle, had he been more awake, he might have gotten even more of an eyeful.

Fortunately, he didn't seem to notice. After a nod, he turned and headed back to bed.

Michelle said, "Okay I'll let you go, but before I forget, I wanted to ask you to wear something sexy to the next class, do you have a small bikini or something?"

I hadn't really thought about it, "I'll see what I can find."

"I wish you would be naked, but that will be in a week, are you still okay with posing nude?"

I could hardly believe we were actually having this conversation and I was amazed at how far we had come so quickly.

"Yes." I didn't even hesitate; the way I felt, right now I would have no qualms about it all, right now I could likely even masturbate in front of them. It was everything I could do not to comment on the bulge in my son's boxers.

"So hot," she said and added, "Goodnight sweetie."

We texted back and forth over the weekend, I was never alone enough to really text for long, but every time I closed my eyes I could see and almost feel her tongue and mouth on my pussy. Our sexting only increased in frequency over the next few days.

Every few hours one of us would instigate sometime that would make me so horny I could only slip into the washroom and masturbate like crazy.

Sunday night Dean finally asked me about the art class, this time the game wasn't on.

I told him it was going really well and that I had agreed to model for it because the model had quit suddenly.

"You're kidding?" he said in an almost mocking voice.

He proceeded to make it worse, "You're okay Nancy, but you're just a soccer mom, do you think people want to paint you?" Dean asked making a bad situation even worse by not remembering it was a drawing course not a painting course and not realizing how incredibly callous his words were.

He must have seen my face storming up because he added, "I don't mean that you're not pretty Nancy, but really, a model, at your age?"

"Their model canceled and I agreed," I said more coldly than I likely should have. Dean recognized the ice in my tone and finally realized how far over the line he was.

"Come on, Nancy, you know I didn't mean for it to sound like that, but really, you modeling, are you posing naked for them?" I couldn't help but wonder why everyone automatically assumes models are naked for art classes.

12