All Comments on 'Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 02'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE PLEASE

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 2 years ago

Wow, would love to catch my wife in bed with her Lesbian daughter and her SO. Perhaps she would loosen up a little. LOL. Good story so far.

KiwigiverKiwigiveralmost 2 years ago

Wow...just WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful!! I can't wait to read chapters 3 thru 20 I bet they will be yummy

spen0266spen0266almost 2 years ago

Slow build up, with many possible paths forward. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait till her son's double team her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. Hope there is more to come. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed your writing. Looking forward to the next installment.

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter in this wonderfully erotic tale!

borock44borock44almost 2 years ago

Loving these confessions and i hope the many leads are as hot as the build up especially with the 2 sons.i think the prudish hubby deserves to be cuckolded in the since of it excites him and he's perverd by watching his sons fuck his wife.just my opinion .keep up the great work.this could be a masterpiece.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Great story. Very arousing. Lots of naughty things to cum!

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter that simply TOPPED the first chapter. Nicely done. Looking forward to reading the Chapter 3 - XXX. Keep up the great work.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the sexy story and entertaining writing. I’m grateful to read it, imagining all the time and work that went into the planning and editing and proofreading. Nicely done!

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

you have out did yourself on this one, i really did enjoy it , this chapter got a little crzay, but i didnt mind at all. so hot and erotic, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...