Confessions of a Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman who caught me swearing was named Rachel. She was attractive in an older way, she was in good shape and if I had to guess was about fifty-five. She had mentioned that her husband's name was Brian and she had a daughter-in-law about the same age as Michelle named Lauren. Rachel and the two men Eric and James, and several other women all made a point of saying goodbye to me and smiling as they left. I was flushed by all the attention and more than a little excited that almost all of them said they hoped I would volunteer to be their model.

I liked that everyone was so pleasant but I was trying to listen to Michelle critique the drawings, wondering what she might say about mine.

I was a little disappointed in mine because I only managed to get about half of it done.

I wasn't sure if it was on purpose, but I was the very last student that she had to speak to.

Michelle smiled and apologized when she got to me, she looked at my drawing and instead of commenting and suggesting things, she just stared at it, she looked at it for several moments without a word. The silence was somewhat awkward, I was afraid the silence meant it wasn't very good.

Finally, she said, "Nancy, this is amazing," I blushed a little, it wasn't even finished. I had done her face, some of her hair, and very roughly her body.

"Where did you learn to draw? This is, well, this is incredible."

I explained that I had studied fine art in college, but that had been a million years ago.

Michelle said it couldn't have been that long ago because I must only be a few years older than her.

"I appreciate that Michelle, but maybe you need some glasses, I am forty-one and have two kids, one 19 and one 18," I said smiling at the compliment but shaking my head.

"Nancy, you don't look any more than thirty, you obviously take good care of yourself," she said with her green eyes sparkling their full wattage at me. My knees felt a little wobbly under their intensity. I wasn't used to praise like this, especially not from a woman and one who seemed to be standing unusually close to me. I was close enough to almost taste her perfume, cinnamon maybe, mixed with wildflowers.

That closeness and her scent combined to fill my mind with images of how much at that moment I wanted to taste her lips. The desire was so strong that I was having trouble concentrating on what she was saying.

She surprised me and asked if she could have my drawing. I said sure, she hugged me and before I realized it I hugged her back. Her body seemed to melt into mine, seemingly to transfer energy to me that I could barely describe except for a sharp and intense tingling feeling.

Those feelings, the first in such a long time, the first towards a woman ever, left me feeling excited, almost intoxicated. Although she was almost young enough to be my daughter, Michelle made me feel talented, attractive, and sexy with her sincere compliments and the way she looked at me.

She stood and looked at the drawing some more before saying she had to go lock up and check on her ride. Before I had a chance to say goodbye she asked, "Well what about it?"

"What about what?" I said having completely forgotten about modeling.

"Modelling, after I made that joke about Eric, everyone in the class thought you should be our model, so how about it?"

Trying to be funny I said, "Do I have to pose nude?"

"Maybe not the first time, but it would be great for the class if you would," she paused for a second.

I think my heart jumped into my throat, she must have noticed my reaction and laughed, "Come on Nancy, doesn't the idea of being nude in front of a group of strangers turn you on," and then she laughed, "Maybe that's just my fantasy."

I was completely flushed, but my nipples were as hard as I could ever remember and I was afraid my jeans would show how wet my crotch was.

Then she continued, "Seriously Nancy, having you model for us would be great, and if you would consider posing nude, it would really help me out of a difficult situation and having done it myself, I know you would find it an incredible experience."

I was shocked, "I'm just a soccer mom, nobody would want me to pose, much less pose in the nude."

Deep inside my mind, that spark of electricity I had felt when I thought of kissing her and that had been smoldering suddenly flared to life, and although my modesty controlled what my mouth said, a hidden part of me seemed to have suddenly switched on and I could feel its strength flooding through my veins and was screaming inside my head, "Go for it Nancy, you know you want to, do it."

"Nancy, your ability to draw is so far ahead of the class that posing would help them catch up and I could give you some personal assignments, plus as our model, we would refund half of your tuition.

"Really? But I don't remember much about modeling and have never done it myself."

"I'll teach you everything you need, it's easy and it will really help me and the class."

"What should I wear?

She laughed, "I think most of the class would prefer you don't wear anything."

And then she added, "Next week, just what you have on tonight is fine, the following week we'll see about something else, and then the third time we'll, or you'll go nude, okay?"

I was speechless, somehow I was nodding my head, but I was panicking inside, but the way Michelle's sparkling eyes were making me feel, I knew that I would give in willingly to her and despite how quickly all of this was happening, I was excited. Doing this might be just the antidote I needed to the routine and dullness that I had been living with for so long.

"Great!!!," and she hugged me again this time holding me even longer, it was everything I could do not to moan with the way her body felt against mine. I was sure she could feel how loud my heart was beating.

Her phone rang and we broke apart, smiling at each other as we did.

I grabbed my things as she blew me a kiss and I headed down the hall about two feet off the floor. I heard her talking with someone on her phone as I walked away.

"What an incredible first class," I thought to myself amazed at all that had happened in three hours.

When I got home, my mind was swirling and I felt dazed. Dean and the boys were watching the game and barely noticed me come in. I told them I was going to have a bath and they all nodded but nobody looked up.

I poured a glass of wine and realized my hands were shaking.

"What have I agreed to?"

A part of me thought about canceling and dropping out of the class. I thought to myself I can't pose and I can't especially pose naked in front of a room full of people.

My fears were stacking up faster than my mind could handle.

Still lost in my thoughts I realized I was naked and standing in front of the bathroom mirror. I stopped and looked at myself.

"Nancy, you need to stop worrying, think about the excitement you felt, and after all you wanted to expose yourself to new people ..."

I giggled to myself, "Expose is right," and I took a deep breath, "I need to do this, otherwise I will be stuck in this rut forever."

I looked again in the mirror and smiled. All of the workouts had kept gravity from taking its toll. I was the same weight I had been before I got married. Despite a stretch mark here and there, my boobs were actually still pretty perky I decided. I watched as my nipples hardened and ran my hands down my flat tummy and over my hips.

"Yep, two kids, and my butt is still pretty tight," I said to the empty room, running my hands over my cheeks.

Looking in the mirror, I noticed that I should likely trim up here and there looking at the bush I had kind of trimmed since the first pregnancy. Before then I kept myself shaved, but I hadn't since and Dean didn't seem to care.

I'm not sure why, but I reached for and set the shaving cream and razor on the shelf in the shower.

Turning on the hot water, I looked at my feet. They were tiny, my brother-in-law, Paul, always made fun of them, but I think he had a foot fetish because several times when we had stayed overnight, while everyone else had gone to bed, he and I had stayed up talking and watching movies. More than once, he had massaged my feet and each time I had felt myself losing control before reality set in and we stopped. Each time I had pretended not to notice the large bulge in his pants.

I had always imaged if I were to be tempted by another man, it would be with him. Now I wondered about a woman. I had felt an attraction to Rachel, but it was Michelle that had made me wet, those eyes, the smile, her energy, everything about her was sexy.

I closed my eyes as the hot water relaxed my body.

Running my fingertips around my boobs and down my tummy again, I let them wander. At first, I thought about Paul, like I did many times when I played with myself.

Then as my fingers wandered, my mind shifted to thoughts about Michelle. Images of her eyes, her lips, how I felt when she held me, her voice, and I imagined myself naked in front of her. Her hands touched me and positioned me. Her fingers touching me the way I was touching myself, barely making contact with my skin, her small fingers pinching my nipples, her lips replacing her fingers, her tongue reaching out and her lips suckling each one. My breathing was growing ragged.

I bit my lip to stop from moaning, I felt her fingers teasing my tummy, pushing downward, starting down one thigh before turning and exploring my pussy. Gently, softly, rolling around my little clitty ...

My body shook and flexed and a loud moan escaped from deep inside me, and my body trembled for about thirty seconds and an even louder moan followed.

"OMG, that is awesome," I thought I had only said my mind.

I heard footsteps in the hallway.

"Mom, are you okay, both my sons called out, we heard you scream, are you okay?"

"You've been in there more than an hour," the youngest said.

"An hour," I thought to myself, it couldn't have been an hour, maybe ten minutes.

"We wanted to let you relax so we left you alone, but that was almost an hour ago," one of them said behind the door.

I had played with myself for an hour, "Holy shit."

"I'm fine, I must have been dreaming, I'll be out in a second."

I turned off the water, I looked down, "Shaving will have to wait until next time," I said to myself.

A few minutes later, I stepped out of the bathroom in my robe, both boys looks at me and my older one knew. I could tell.

"You sure your okay mom?" he said with a smile.

"Yes," I smiled back and winked, sharing my secret. Both of them went and brushed their teeth. I knew it was naughty but I didn't think it would hurt anything.

Dean was sound asleep and snoring; I let the robe fall to the floor and slipped into being naked. He never noticed, I fell asleep with dreams of Michelle and was up and working out before he even woke the next morning.

All that first week I found myself having trouble concentrating, several times during meetings I found myself writing Michelle's name with little hearts beside it. Each time I would crumple the paper up and force myself to concentrate. The week passed with agonizing slowness, I worked late each night and crawled into bed, and had even less time than normal for me.

Each night my dreams involved Michelle and when I awoke the scent of my arousal hung in the air and my sheets were wet. I could only remember the vaguest images of my dreams which only increased my frustrations.

Each day after working out I continued to seek relief in the shower, using the adjustable handle to drive myself crazy for a few blissful moments. I had to keep each session brief because of how crazy our mornings were and the inevitable lineup. It did give me a short respite and I did manage to stifle my moans of pleasure. Each morning those small orgasms help me keep from snapping completely.

Somehow I made it to Monday night, the night before art class, I had worked late again and when I got home the house was dark. A note was on the table, "Gone with John and Heather," our neighbors. "To the boy's ball game, home by 11:30."

It was 9:10.

I was tired, but a chance like this could not be wasted. I started undressing at the table.

My shoes were left by the kitchen door.

My purse hung on a kitchen chair.

My briefcase on the table.

My hair ties came off and I shook my hair so it looked tousled.

Watch, neckless, earrings, and bracelets on the coffee table next to the stairs.

Buttons were undone as I walked up the stairs and my blouse somehow landed on the end of the railing.

Bra undone and a heavy but nice sigh followed as it fell onto the floor at the top of the stairs.

Skirt unbuttoned and lying in the middle of the hall floor halfway to the bathroom.

Panties on the floor by the bathroom door.

Completely naked in the bathroom.

I rinsed my face with cold water and looked in the mirror.

Not bad, certainly not for a soccer mom. Nice face, boobs still perky, nipples growing, tummy flat, ass still pretty good, legs toned, but the bush. The bush didn't suit the reflection.

I had let it go for too long I grabbed a pair of scissors.

I started to trim and trim and trim.

The cold metal brushed up against my skin and made me shiver. A small pile of curly hair began to accumulate on the floor.

There was something I found highly erotic about scissors and cutting hair that had always been a major turn-on for me. Years ago, I had seen a picture of a completely shaved woman that I had thought was incredibly sexy, I had always wanted to try it and had even masturbated thinking about it many times.

I had actually brought it up once with Dean and he thought I had wanted to do it as a fundraiser and couldn't understand until I finally gave up and agreed that it was for a fundraiser. He actually thought it was a good idea for raising money but it had never happened, now with only stubble between my legs, the memories flooded back to me and I could feel myself getting moist.

I wasn't done yet though.

When I cut all I could with the scissors, I shaved my legs, I loved the feeling of being bare. Even the memory of climbing into soft sheets and being completely smooth always gave me goosebumps. It was almost as sensual as having someone run their hands up and down my freshly shaved legs. Now I took some shaving cream spread it over my pussy and carefully shaved it bare.

When I was finished, I looked down and ran my fingers over the smooth skin and felt a small tremor run through my body, my first thought was "I wonder if Michelle will like this."

Before I did anything, I thought I should have a shower, but part of me worried if Dean might show up early so I swept up my little pile of pubic hair and gathered up my clothes; all while naked. Moving through the house totally nude and shaved sent little shivers of electricity through my body. I happened to glance out the window and noticed it was raining, and then I thought of the ball game.

"Fuck."

Maybe I had enough time.

Turning on the water, I stepped into the shower space as clouds of steam started to fill the room. I couldn't keep my fingers away from my now bald pussy. My petals opened as if by magic and I explored myself, rivulets of water dripping from my body, one and then two fingers worked my small box while the other hand explored the crinkled surface of my areola and played with the nub of my nipples. I was in heaven and it didn't take long.

Michelle again replaced Paul as my mind explored my darkest fantasy.

I looked down and imagined her on her knees in my shower, the feel of her lips, her tongue, and her teeth licking and tasting my sex, her fingers probing my pussy and tentatively even my ass. Dean might slap my ass, but since he thought my pussy was dirty, I have never even told him about wanting him to play with my ass or fuck me there. I had no reservations about wanting Michelle to suck and lick both places.

I moaned aloud as my mind shifted gears and places with Michelle, I was on my knees and Michelle's hands rested on my head.

"OOOhhh Ffffffuuuucccckkkk," was all I had time to say as a violent orgasm tore through me and my knees buckled in the shower as I actually did drop to my knees. My pussy throbbed as the aftershocks rippled through my core.

I barely had the water turned off and my robe around myself when I heard loud voices echoing downstairs. Twenty minutes later I was still listening to them describe their game and Dean talking about his day, nobody asked me about my day or even commented as to why I was only wearing a small robe.

Later that night, I awoke with a start, my pussy throbbing again and my heart racing. I had fallen asleep playing with my pussy thinking about Michelle and although I didn't remember the dream, I recognized an orgasm when I felt it. Art class was tomorrow and I soon fell asleep, like a kid on Christmas Eve, except my thoughts were definitely not something Santa would approve of.

The morning and day zoomed past and then I raced home after work, changed, made a sandwich again, and was heading towards the college without hardly stopping.

Michelle was smiling when she introduced me to the class as their new model. Rachel in particular seemed very pleased and said that she couldn't wait to draw me naked, saying she wished her husband Brian could see me too. Several other people congratulated me and seemed quite pleased, although none of them mentioned me posing nude, at least not aloud.

We spent the first part of the class discussing techniques and several times, Michelle asked me to come to model certain things at the front of the class so she could demonstrate her points. A few times she asked to me relax and she had me sit on the raised model's platform and she positioned my body so she could show the class what she wanted them to focus on.

Each time her hands touched me, little shocks of electricity bolted through my body.

Tonight I had worn an oversized hockey jersey, cotton shorts, no socks, and sneakers. I had actually not worn any panties or a bra either because I thought it would be naughty and that excited me thinking about it, only now I hadn't thought I would feel this exposed. I wondered what some of the class could see as my shorts felt especially loose and my skin felt exposed.

The combined friction of the cotton shorts on my smooth pussy and my aching nipples on the jersey made me feel so sexy and aroused that I seriously thought about slipping into the washroom to masturbate several times.

Each time Michelle touched me to move and positioned me, I was afraid that she would notice how wet I was, the dark shorts might hide the wetness from a distance, but Michelle was really close and I was really wet.

Again, I had worn just a little makeup and tonight I wore my hair down. Rachel was disappointed because my neck was hidden; she shared a story that her daughter-in-law had recently let Rachel shave her head and absolutely loved it. Michelle commented that bald women were in demand as models because they were easier to draw and in her opinion were so much more exotic. Several of the women agreed but said they would be afraid to try it but they thought I should think about trying it.

I had never told anyone about my desire to shave my head and I could hardly contain myself as the conversations went back and forth.

At one point Rachel asked, "Nancy, could you put your hair up, your neck is so graceful but when your hair is down we can't draw it."

Several other people agreed and Michelle, without asking me grabbed some pink ribbon that seemed to materialize out of thin air and made me shiver with excitement as her fingertips grazed my neck as she gathered my hair and put it up. I noticed Rachel smile as Michelle discretely traced my neck with her fingernails while tying the ribbon.