Confessions of a Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you Nancy, would you ever consider shaving your head?" asked Rachel.

I thought about what I should say and when I when to speak nothing came out, I swallowed, and knew I was bright red.

"Yes, yes I would."

Rachel said, "If you really are serious, a fundraiser is coming up soon, you could raise money and make it easier for us if you shaved your head, hell I bet some of us would even donate money if you would."

I tried not to tremble ask Rachel asked me that question. Michelle whispered in my ear, "Nancy, there you go, now think about me shaving your head, that should make you even wetter." Her hands "accidentally" ran down my neck again, lightly grazing my shoulders, the back of my neck, and my head.

I bit my lip and quietly moaned, only Michelle heard me, I was partly embarrassed but more aroused than anything else. Michelle whispers again, "There you go Honey, and this is just the beginning."

Eric said, "Nancy if we raised $50 each, would you do that for us, that would be more than $1,000?"

Rachel added, "Whatever we raise, my husband will match it," her excitement palpable. Especially after how my daughter-in-law shaved her head, she is at our house all of the time and really loves how it looks and feels.

Before I knew it, the class had committed to almost $2000 for charity. Somehow, I had agreed, the crotch of my shorts was soaked and Michelle whispered, "I think someone is getting pretty horny."

I nodded my head ever so slightly and Michelle squeezed my shoulder.

Michelle said, "Nancy, talk to your family and your boss and if they are okay with it, I know someone who will do it for you." Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear and said, "Me."

During the break, virtually everyone in the class stopped by and told me that I would be great at modeling and how much they were looking forward to drawing me. Michelle pulled me aside to reassure me and help me relax.

"It's all happening so quickly Michelle, I can hardly believe it."

"I know sweetie," Michelle said, "Sometimes life happens like that, you are going to be great, just enjoy it, you deserve this," she flashed those eyes at me and I felt my pussy tingle and my knees wobble a little. Rachel walked by as the class came back into the room and winked at me. Later when it seemed nobody was watching her, she licked her lips and licked her upper lip at me, I moaned inwardly. I wanted Michelle because of the connection I felt to her, Rachel wanted me just for the carnal pleasure of sex with me. Honestly both women excited me.

The second portion of the class was spent with everyone drawing me, several times students asked me to turn this way or that.

Michelle had me look at everyone's drawings when everyone was cleaning up. I couldn't believe how good they all drew, but I was amazed at how young they all drew me.

When I commented on it, Michelle shook her head and said. "Nancy, you are the only one who thinks you're a soccer mom, everyone else thinks you're a babe, and a hot one at that."

After everyone had left, we stood and talked for about an hour, we talked about everything and nothing, several times, I caught myself staring into her eyes, each time she noticed, she would smile and tell me how pretty I was.

That night as I walked out, she joined me at the door and asked me if I was a little nervous about posing naked.

"Quite a bit actually, but to be totally honest and I don't want you to think I'm some kind of freak, but part of me is actually looking forward to it, the way everyone has been so nice and the way they have drawn me, really is helping my self-confidence."

Michelle smiled, "I wanted to be sure, that's why I didn't say anything in class, I was hoping you might feel that way," and she took my hand and squeezed it.

I felt how warm her small hand felt and how amazing her small gesture made me feel.

"Michelle, everything thing seems to be happening so quickly, just a few weeks ago, I felt so trapped, and now I feel like so many doors have popped open suddenly for me."

"That's what so cool about when things happen to people who need a break, signing up for this course, the original instructor canceling, me taking it on, the model canceling and screwing me, you being such a great artist, yes things have moved fast, but Nancy, you are ready, and you have been ready for a long time."

She leaned forward and kissed me, her kiss was one of those take your breath away kisses that makes your knees weak. Standing in the empty hallway, she kissed me again and again.

Then her phone rang.

"Hang on Nancy, don't go yet," she said as she found her phone and answered.

She swore into the phone, argued for a few minutes, and then shook her head.

"Sorry Nancy, could I get a ride with you?" she asked almost pleading. She shouldn't have worried; I didn't want the night to end. I could feel the moisture from my pussy making my thighs wet.

"Sure, where do you live?" I was still savoring her kiss, truthfully a little dazed.

"Not far, my ride fell through and I would prefer not to have to take the bus since I would have about a 30-minute wait."

"Sure, come on, my family is likely watching the game and won't even notice that I'm not home yet," I said knowing that until the game is over our house could be on fire and they wouldn't tear themselves away from the tv.

She hugged me again and was holding my hand again, that sparkle in her eyes was brighter than ever. There was no one in the hallway and my knees felt wobbly again. We walked down the hallway and out into the parking lot holding hands. Michelle affected me somehow, I wanted to do things for her. Naughty things.

Sure, I had watched some girl-on-girl porn and found it pretty hot, but I had never hugged, kissed, or felt like this about another woman until I met Michelle, and I had felt like this since the first time I met her. I also wanted her to do naughty things to me.

I felt something that I couldn't quite describe, I couldn't remember ever feeling that way, and then I realized I was staring at her, several minutes had passed, and we were standing beside my car.

"Nancy, are you okay?" she whispered in a quiet voice as if she didn't want anyone to hear.

"Sorry, I have never better; sorry for making you stand waiting."

Her eyes smiled, and she said, her tone reflecting something more than just normal flirting with me, "It's okay, I liked the way you felt too."

We talked in the car, and we talked when we arrived at her place.

She lived in an apartment in an old Victorian house and we talked about that too as we sat in the car.

Finally, about an hour later, my husband texted wondering where I was and I realized how long we had been talking and apologized.

"Michelle, I am really sorry, I guess it's been a while since I talked about anything but work or my family."

"Nancy, it's okay, I've only been living here a short time, and other than faculty and being hit on by students who think I'm one of them, this is the first time I think that I have a conversation with someone who I really cared about in forever, thank-you," she said and smiled at me.

She then said a quiet goodbye, leaned over, and kissed me again.

This was a long kiss, and the electricity from it seemed to sear my senses as if they were on fire. It began with our lips and our tongues, soon our hands and fingers joined the dance. Bolder than me, one of her hands felt between my thighs.

"I knew you were wet, but I thought if I felt you up in front of the class, I would have scared you off," she said as her fingers cupped my wet pussy through the thin material of my shorts.

"I wanted you to do that so badly, I want your fingers in me; I was so turned on by your subtle and accidental touching I almost passed out," I managed to say between kisses.

"I love that you shave your pussy," she whispered with her lips on mine.

"I did it for you, last night," I whispered in her ear, "I was hoping you would like it," totally unabashed in saying how I felt.

Her middle finger pressed tightly against my crotch, moving up and back and forth, I could feel the moisture and heat coming from my pussy.

My hands slipped under her tank top and softly caressed her boobs, and Michelle bit her lip as I touched her nipples, pinching them like I liked to do to myself.

My phone buzzed again with another message.

I wanted to scream in frustration but Michelle smiled and kissed me another long, hard, and softly all at the same time kiss. There was something so wonderful about how her lips felt, we held the kiss forever, and there was no mistaking the passion it contained, I was shocked, I had never been kissed like that by another woman and quite frankly, never by a man either. Dean was okay but as a kisser or even as a lover he left a lot to be desired.

"I'll see you soon Nancy, I can't wait for us to talk again," and she was gone. I sat and watched her run-up to the door, turn, wave, and then disappear.

I sat in the car for several minutes trying to make sense of the night. I was confused. I was turned on, it was only when she was gone that I realized how wet I was and how the rich scent of my arousal lingered in the car. I felt guilty, but any guilt paled in comparison to the excitement I felt for Michelle.

When I got home, the game was still on, they asked questions about my class while a commercial was on and they seemed interested, but no one noticed I seemed a little dazed, and no one noticed the dampness between my legs, later when everyone went to bed and I lay wide-awake listening to them all snoring.

I remember thinking about how soft and warm her lips felt, the crush of her boobs against mine, the way her hands rested on my ass while we hugged the taste of her mouth, and the softness of her skin. I couldn't believe the quiet rumble of an orgasm that shook my body as my fingers explored my pussy as I thought about Michelle.

Gradually I fell asleep and all night Michelle haunted my dreams, close enough to feel, too far away to touch.

End of Chapter 1