All Comments on 'Confessions of a Student Doctor'

by mistakenconfidence

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So hot! Make a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Medical students are not qualified to provide physical therapy

Medical students are not qualified to provide physical therapy. It is a completely different area of expertise with its own focus and training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Well Done - More Please

Exceptionally well-written and really arousing. Great character development and build up. I really hope you write a sequel. Regardless, thanks for the pleasure!

FrankEsq1971FrankEsq1971almost 4 years ago
This is very good! Please give us at least one sequel.

This is better than the for sale books on Amazon. Ignore the comment on physical therapy, all of this varies by state law and I am sure off the books therapy sessions actually happen all the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent,

Some of the best on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't know if reading a story on Lit has ever turned me on as much as this. Degrading, humiliating, sensory writing which ticked everyone of my boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holey Moley!

The slow burn, the marvellously stylish writing, the satisfying conclusion ... exceptional doesn’t come close. If you aren’t a professional writer you should be. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Can you please make more stories. They are honestly really good

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyalmost 4 years ago
lovely!

I gave this story a five star! The writing seemed very simple and not overly exhaustive which I really appreciated. The build up was slow but still kept my attention. Of course I really enjoyed how she was battling her own thoughts of what she should do and wanted to do how she was degraded and humiliated but really like how at the end she was just kinda out of it; she didnt get too much into it and wasn't against it at that point either. She knew something was going to happen, once she put herself in that situation.

I was hoping at the end he would have just tossed her a $20 bill and left her, but I can think that myself. I look forward to you continuing a second chapter of his please! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sequel pls. This some of the best shit ive read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel to this one, its great

You are outstanding! You just need to write more. And, please, sequel to this one. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story make a sequel or one similar only thing I wish is you described the girl and how she looked..but Awsome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This was an amazing story. Extremely realistic and you tapped on the inner desire that can overwhelm common sense. You need to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some how this ticked all my boxes, some I didn’t even know I had. Really hope for a part 2.

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

Fantastic descriptions and heart warming to an older man like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This needs to continue. Absolutely loved it. Great writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love, love, love his story.. :)

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow.. really well written story.. hope there will be a follow-up to this. We need to know what happened next...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Best story on here. Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely need this story to continue. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fabulous story. Top quality writing. The tension is held right to the end. We need to know what happened next and how (if..?) it develops between them or whether she succumbs to other advances by his friends. I'd like to hear how she struggles with her feelings and vulnerability while at the same time trying to be professional and decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope there is more to come. What a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

omg.. fabulous story. it's surely time to know what happens next to her.... please give us a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's surely time for the sequel to this superb story. Brilliant writing! Come on.. don't keep us in suspense. We want to know what happens next to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to chat with this student doctor (she's a full fledged doctor now) on another site and the story used to be posted there as well. I'm fairly certain that this story is true. As certain as you can be in these matters. I doubt there will ever be a follow up, but she told me that basically their relationship lasted a decent amount of time. Like maybe up to a year or so. IDK, it's been awhile. She would go over to his house and basically the same set-up, but she said he eventually did anything and everything he wanted to her. She even added he had friends there for her a couple of times. Trust me, I asked for the detailed accounts, but to no avail. That's all I know.

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Oh. My. God. Wonderful writing. Perfect story...except...No sequel. You are just killing us and leaving us hanging. Non consent with no violence, a perfect story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There used to be another brilliant story written by this person here in this account, but she deleted it about a year ago I think. It told of the rape and abuse and humiliation of a young girl (who sounded under-age). I wonder if that could have been based on true facts too. The comments below about this being a true story are very believable. It sounds like this writer has had a very troubling start to her life, which goes to explain the mixed emotions and feelings so eloquently written in this story. I do hope that she writes more and tells us what happened next, over the next year to so and as much as she is willing to reveal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’d love to think this story is true and that you struggle to keep these dirty desires hidden even though all you really want is to be used in every way possible. I’d love to hear more especially unprotected sex with a risk of pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the best story on here. Truly superb writing. It's been a few years and I suppose there won't be any news of what happened next....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love, love, love this story... such brilliant writing. I suspect that it could be true...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistakenconfidence@mistakenconfidence
Just a girl with a continually misplaced sense of sexuality. I try to write as a means of healthfully coping and contending with possibly self-destructive urges.