Confessions of a Student Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he grabs my hand from his thigh impatiently and tells me, "You know sweety, like I told you before, I have been having a lot of problems with ejaculating lately, and I think you might have the cure for me."

I fail to come up with an answer and try my hardest to stop glancing at his hard cock sticking straight out towards me, the tip glistening in the light from the lamp in the corner.

"You see, usually when I do this..." He says, stroking it up and down with his other hand, "...nothing comes out." I just sit there in my chair next to the table, unable to make up in my mind what is right and what is wrong. I have a massive lump in my throat from my mixed emotions, and it's really all I can do to stop from throwing up.

"But now that you're here and have your hands all over me, well... clearly you're doing something right!" He runs the tip of his finger under his cock head to show the precum starting to drip down and then goes back to milking it slowly up and down. I ask him firmly to please stop what he's doing, and that I just want to get the session done so he doesn't have any more pain or problems. My head is spinning and I almost feel drunk as he scoots closer to me so he's just sitting on the very edge of the table. My mouth is dry at this point and I find it difficult to speak as he strokes his cock in front of my face.

"Darling, all I ask is you just watch me? OK?" I don't respond, unable to even put a coherent thought together.

"Just watch me cum and then I'll pay you for a full session, alright? Please honey, you're trying to help me right? Well, this is what I need from you right now." I look up to meet his gaze briefly before looking away. I felt like crying. A million thoughts ran through my mind, ranging from grabbing my bag and storming out of there, to just giving in to him. I sit and think about my options, frozen in my chair while he was brazenly stroking his cock in front of me. My eyes subconsciously revert back to staring straight forward, directly at his little performance in front of me.

Taking my silence as tacit consent, he tells me, "Mmmm, thank you, darling. This is exactly what I needed." He groans, falling into a rhythm, watching my face for any reaction as he strokes. I sit there in utter silence, in the moment somehow making up my mind that this is better than being an active participant, and if this means that I don't have to touch him, then this might be a relatively easy way out of a bad situation. Gone were any thoughts of leaving now, my insane mental fog removed that as an option. I just sat there and let him continue.

Clearly feeling more confident in the situation, he began talking to me a little more openly about why he wanted to see me again as I stared, silently hating myself for letting him continue to push my limits.

"Ever since I first laid my eyes on you I couldn't stop thinking about that pretty face and that hot little body," He said, milking more and more precum out, letting it drip down his hand.

"You're an old man's dream come true, you know that? You know how long I've been looking for a cute little thing like you? I've been waiting years to find a girl who understands a man's needs, and who better than a doctor?"

I swallowed hard at that statement. Clearly this guy has been trying this bullshit with just about any and every girl he could find. Am I really the only one to let him go this far with it? I immediately felt sick to my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me that I would let things devolve to this point? I've never thought of myself as weak, but this made me seriously question how I looked at myself as a person. My stomach turned at the discomfort of these thoughts, but my eyes never left his dripping cock.

"So I never got a chance to ask you how my cum tasted on your lips the last time we met, darling." He stood up from the table, placing his feet on the outside of mine, our calves against each other on either side, now stroking less than a foot from my face while I remained perfectly still, as if in some sort of horrible trance.

Meanwhile I felt a strong warmth between my thighs, and could tell that I was painfully aroused and making a mess of my panties. It was then that I became aware of the hair standing up on the back of my neck and that my nipples were erect, pushing against my sports bra.

He took his free hand and ran it through my hair, telling me he just wanted to see my pretty face. He asked me if it was ok if he touched me, but I gave no response. He switched his stroking from his right hand to his left and ran his thumb along my bottom lip, making it slick with his excitement, resulting in a light gasp from me. He ran his wet fingers along my cheek and brushed my hair on the other side of my face back behind my ear.

He put his right hand up to his mouth and spit heavily into it before returning it to his throbbingly hard cock, spreading it all over to make it completely slick, adding a wet, squishing sound to each stroke now as he gripped it around with his whole hand, pumping with purpose. My breathing became slow and deep as I watched helplessly. I had no excuses to fall back on this time. No nurse was going to come interrupt us, no one was around to catch him in the act. It was all on me to put a stop to this now.

Gaining more confidence still, he moved a step forward, now with each of his legs on either side of the small dining room chair I sat in. I was already sitting against the back of the chair, and now really had nowhere to go now that the was straddling my thighs, pumping his wet cock now just a few inches from my mouth. The smell of his spit mixed with his precum filled my nostrils as he slowly inched towards me.

He ran his fingers along my cheek and through my hair again with his left hand and groaned. His dripping right hand came to rest at the base of his cock and ran the tip of his index and middle fingers under the tip of his cock before rubbing the thick wetness across my lips. I weakly tell him to stop, but he ignores me, stroking his hard cock once more.

I speak up a little louder and tell him again to please stop, my heart pounding in my ears, feeling almost dizzy, and seemingly unable to lift my arms from my side -- or possibly forgetting that as an option. Here I am, sitting passively as this disgusting old man jerks off right in front of my face, and I'm actually getting turned on by it. I knew then that I didn't mean the words that came out of my mouth. There was just something so sickeningly enticing about giving in to this perverted creep of a man.

"I'm almost finished, babygirl, just relax and let this happen. It will all be over soon, darling," he tells me, lifting my chin to look up at him.

"Ok..." I mutter, despite myself. I feel my heartbeat in the flooded heat between my thighs as he takes another small step forward, slipping one hand behind my head at the top of my neck and pressing the cool wet tip of his cock against my lips with the other, resulting in a moan from each of us, as ashamed as I am to admit.

"Yessss, babygirl...that's it honey....see, this isn't so bad is it?" I felt like a helpless little girl as he squished his wet cock all around my lips. His scent was disgustingly intoxicating. Between his spit, his free-flowing precum, and his old man musk, I was overwhelmed.

With no more air between us to cool down his secretions, I felt the surprising warmth of his swollen cock and precum now on my lips. He peered down at me with a look in his eye that told me that he knew he had me now. He applied a bit more pressure against my lips as he jerked off, sliding the underside of the tip across them, circling them down across my chin and then up and around to brush past my nose.

My mind was deep in a dense and confusing fog. Somehow simultaneously being intensely disgusted, ashamed, and immensely aroused by letting this man use me like this. What would my boyfriend think if he could see me now? What would my mother think?

Moving in towards me one final time, he was now grinding his cock against my face. He placed his wet hand on my cheek, holding his cock against my face with his thumb, and slowly pumped his hips into my face, pulling me into him to match his thrust with his other hand. His cock slid against my lips past my nose and my eyes up until the tip was resting on my forehead and his wet, hairy, salty balls were against my chin and lips before pulling back and slowly pumping forward once more.

My eyes were closed and my mouth opened to gasp and catch my breath while I took in the feeling of so being so strangely and intimately used. His left hand pulled me even tighter against him as he ground his increasingly wet cock across my face, covering it with spit and precum, completely ruining my makeup, but I was beyond caring at that point. His scent and fluids oozed past my lips into my open mouth, truly tasting his musk, spit, and precum.

After a few moments of his grunting and grinding against me, I opened my eyes to see a face of pure lust and concentration staring back. I could feel every throb of his cock as it slid across my face.

"Open your pretty little mouth, babygirl, and stick out that tongue of yours" he told me, and I immediately complied. On the next downward motion of his hips, he took is cock into his hand and positioned it in front of my lips, pulling my head down with his other hand to face his cock straight on.

"Let's give you some more cum to taste, honey," he said, looking into my eyes and pushing his hips forward to slide his thick cock over my waiting tongue and into my mouth, letting out a long breath as he filled my mouth with his old man meat. My eyes closed and my thoughts were finally clear of anything happening outside of this moment. I was giving in to this disgusting man, and I was becoming more and more OK with that fact with every thrust.

"Suck my cum out, babydoll, that's it..." he groaned, "I've been waiting to feed you my cock ever since we first met." I let my body ease into the sickeningly sweet release of giving in to this old man that was making my most private and most perverse fantasy come true. The fantasy I had masturbated furiously to hundreds of times over the past year. The fantasy that gradually made me lose interest in having sex with my boyfriend. The fantasy that made me sick to my stomach and my pussy the wettest it has ever been.

Offering no more resistance to his demands, I sealed my lips around his hard cock and sucked on it. My face was covered in his spit and precum as he slowly picked up his pace, fucking my now willing mouth.

"That's it, darling, I knew you would love it...I knew you would love my cock." I moaned quietly to myself, my pussy on fire and the knot in my stomach slowly releasing. This felt strangely right. With each thrust of his hips, he pulled my face into him, deeper each time until he began hitting my gag reflex. I fought back the urge to choke on it but gagged each time it hit my throat, resulting in a deep groan from above me.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I opened my eyes for the first time in a little while, looking immediately up to him to see why he had stopped. His eyes gleamed with the possibilities laid before him now that his perverted little plan had finally worked.

"Suck on Grandpa's balls, honey...show me how much you want them." I felt a momentary pang of baleful regret at the reality of the situation, but that was quickly buried by pure lust and need. With only the slightest hesitation, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against them as I had in the doctor's office, but this time opening my mouth to suck on his spit-slick balls. My tongue traveled over his wiry pubic hair, tasting his sweat and old man funk that should have disgusted me, but did nothing but turn me on more.

"Lick them all over, babygirl..." His fingers run through my hair, stroking his cock with his other hand as he groans. My tongue traveling all around his balls, searching for more to lick and taste, making its way under them where the flavor turned tangy, thick, and even saltier than before.

"Get between my balls and my thighs, darling, get that tongue everywhere..." Having lost any semblance of self-control, I press my face between his inner thigh and his balls, kissing and licking up and down this pungent and hairy crease on one side and then the other. Once I finally removed my lips from his crotch, all I could smell was his musk and funk on my lips and around my nose. My face was positively covered in perverse remnants of him.

I was panting to experience more of him by this point, and he gave it to me in the form of plunging his cock back into my mouth and holding my head firmly against his greying thicket of pubic hair. I choked hard on it, but in the moment I wouldn't have had it any other way. I needed him to use me how he wanted, it was exactly what I had been fighting down the craving for over the past year since my fantasies for him began.

With both hands in my hair on the back of my head, he fell into a rhythm of pulling my face into him and thrusting into my mouth, at times holding me firmly in with my nose in his sweaty crotch and his balls against my chin, his cock throbbing hard in my throat. Each time holding me for longer, but not giving me any warning to take a deep breath before he did so.

"Mmm babygirl, I haven't cum in a week waiting for this moment..." He pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting me catch my breath for a moment. "...tell me you want to swallow my cum, darling." I looked up at him, wiping the spit and precum from my chin and licking my lips, my heart pounding harder than ever as this put me in a position where I would finally have to admit what I really want out loud.

"Yes... I want your cum," I finally managed to say, my head spinning with my confusing lust finally becoming reality.

He held his cock at the base of his shaft with his right hand and pulled my face into him with his left, putting the tip on my tongue and pulling my hair down for me to look up at him. He stared down at me as he stroked his cock into my mouth, the tip sliding over my tongue and slipping back and forth between my cheeks.

"You're going to be swallowing a lot of my cum, aren't you, babydoll?" I didn't have to respond, he knew this wouldn't be the last time.

His whole body tensed up and he started breathing even harder than before with his stale old man breath wafting down over me. For the first time since this started, I moved my arms and placed my hands on his hips, closing my eyes and waiting for the mouthful of cum that I had been fantasizing about.

"Ooohh god yes baby... taste my cum, honey..." He breathed, pumping out a stream of warm cum onto my tongue. My mouth was flooded with his thick, slightly salty and stale load. I moaned with perverse pleasure that seemed to come right from the pit of my stomach, as I was finally getting the reward that I had been suffering and guilting myself over for the past year.

Even though this was his release in a technical sense, emotionally this was mine. I had finally given in to this sick fantasy that I had tortured myself over.

"Swallow my cum, darling...that's it..." He pushed me back down onto his cock firmly after I swallowed the majority of his load, my mouth nearly overflowing with his slightly sour cum. I felt him throb at the entrance of my throat, fighting back the urge to choke as I felt the sickly soft skin of his hips twitch beneath my fingers, the last drops of his cum oozing down my throat, causing me to swallow instinctively.

He finally released me and stepped back, giving me back the personal space that now felt strangely foreign to me. My entire world had become him for that short time, lasting probably no more than 10 minutes, but had felt like hours. He walked over to the kitchen and then tossed me a hand towel to clean myself up with. I wiped off my face and then was hit with a chill as the reality of the situation set in.

I had finally given in.