Confessions of a Threesome Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most intense part of this tableau was the way they continued to look at each other in the mirror with a palpable mix of heat, passion, love, yearning and pleasure.

"Let go. Let go," he begged as he smothered kisses down her neck.

"Again!" she cried.

"Let go for me. Give it all to me."

Her body began to shake all over, but he still wouldn't stop their endless dance. "So close!" He continued to encourage her until she exploded in a supernova of sensation. "I love you!" she howled to the ceiling.

A couple more thrusts, and he was ready to join her. "I. Love. You!" he shouted as his climax overtook him, and he unleashed his seed into her waiting body.

Oh, my God. I felt like I had just witnessed something more secret and intimate than they had probably intended, something that could shatter an unwary soul. Unable to help myself at the end, I reached down to stroke my clit, and my orgasm had sizzled quietly through me almost the instant I touched myself. When the last of it ebbed away, I looked over and saw the Husband and Wife collapsed onto their big bed. They had both rolled onto their backs and were now lying side by side in satiation, their eyes closed.

I had meant for that to be it as far as the evening's activities went. But the orgasm I had ended almost before it began, and it left me feeling aching and unfulfilled. When I remembered the look of pure bliss on the Wife's face when he dominated her pussy with that magic weapon, I could feel the emptiness within me. I was wildly horny, and even though they had just massively exerted themselves, my body throbbed with need. It was vital that I somehow be part of this thing they had created between them in this bedroom, this thing that was so big and beautiful and celestial that I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I found myself, without conscious action, climbing into their bed, sliding between her legs and cleaning the cum from her beautiful pussy with my tongue.

O.K. I know it sounds crazy that I had mild anxiety for every new sexual act we embarked upon as a threesome but was now giving this woman head for the first time like I was at a Sunday brunch buffet. I get it. The only thing I can tell you is that there was no way I would have been that eager eating pussy for the first time if I hadn't been so turned on. I was so horny and in awe that it almost felt like I had been drugged. And I couldn't blame it on wine or weed this time. This time, it was all me. I wasn't so concerned about her pleasure as I was mindless with the imperative to consume every last drop of their shared orgasms.

I've heard people describe the taste of a woman's pussy, but I've always found, as I did this first time, that there was barely any taste at all. Sometimes it's a little bit salty, sometimes it's a little bit musky, but I've never found it to be unpleasant, and I revel in it when I'm giving my partner pleasure. As for the semen, well, I don't have to wax poetic on what jizz tastes like. Most people have tried it, either through their partner or themselves. So even though a small part of me approached it with fear that it would be terrible, their combined flavor was fine. And in the middle of my sexual frenzy, I simply couldn't get enough.

My tongue roused the Wife with a groan, and when she saw me positioned between her legs, her eyes went wide with wonder. I used the flat of my tongue to clean the outer edges of her puffy pussy lips first with long, wet licks before I delved in. I skimmed between her folds as I lingered on her clit, my nose pressed against the bristly dark hair of her landing strip. She whimpered in encouragement and spread her legs wider for me. That was when the Husband noticed something new going on and turned on his side to watch us, his gaze shadowed.

At the noises the Wife was making, I snapped out of my sexual stupor a bit and began to concentrate on spiraling her pleasure. I thought about all the things she had done to me, all the things I had done to myself, and tried to distill that into a confident action.

"Am I doing it right?" I stopped for a moment to ask.

"Oh, Cameron, yes," was all she could say. I stepped it up another notch and sucked her clit between my teeth. Hers was a little longer than mine, easier to manipulate. I shook my head back and forth like a dog worrying a bone. She spasmed. "Too much!" she gasped. "Still too sensitive!"

"You can take it," I said roughly before going back to the task at hand.

"Fuck, yes," the Husband whispered.

I switched tactics anyway and instead sucked, sucked, sucked her clit like it was a lollipop. When she began to writhe beneath me in earnest, I moved my mouth down. Her pussy muscles still hadn't contracted fully back to their usual taut state, and the hole before me gaped a little thanks to her husband's girth. I could have easily fit three fingers in there right then. Instead, I crammed my tongue as far as I could to get to every delicious drop. When that wasn't enough, I suctioned my mouth over her twat and sucked like I had her clit. Their milky fluids gushed into my mouth, and what I couldn't swallow dribbled from the corners of my mouth. The Husband reached down to scoop up the rivulet with his finger and feed it to his wife.

"God, I'm gonna come again!" she cried as she helplessly sucked his finger.

I lifted my head to lock eyes with her, just like she liked. I used three fingers to roughly fuck her, twisting them in a corkscrew pattern. I used the first two fingers from my other hand to rub her clit up and down, side to side, around and around, all in a way to keep her from settling into a rhythm. "Do it," I urged. "Come all over me. You were the first woman to give me an orgasm; be the first for me to give one to." She grabbed the Husband's shoulder and thrashed on the bed as her cries went higher and higher. Normally, I'd be second-guessing myself, unsure if I could get her off with my lack of technique. But that moment in that room, I had total mastery of her body and knew it on a visceral level. "Cream all over my hands," I chanted. "Fucking come for me now." A moment later, she broke eye contact as her body stiffened and she threw her head back.

"Fuck, yeah!" she screamed, her fists clenched on the sheets. I quickly leaned back down and removed my fingers to catch the warm flood of her orgasm with my mouth. This time, it was just her, and the only thing I could taste was a bare hint of brininess. After I licked her clean again, I sat back on my heels with a smile of triumph.

"Good job," the Husband congratulated me with pride. As I shot him a smug grin, I noticed his member was at half-mast again. I stared at it, transfixed, and he shafted his hand up and down on it a couple times in response. "Like what you see?" he teased me.

I did. The feelings that had been coursing through me hadn't dissipated. I was still ravenous. He stared at me in astonishment as I rolled away from the Wife toward him and smacked his hand away from his dick before taking it in my own.

It was still damp from earlier, and I couldn't even wrap my fingers completely around the base. I'm sorry to say, babe, but I believe it's the biggest one I've ever had. The thought of this thing inside me made my pussy clench in yearning. I stroked my hand up and down, up and down in an effort to revive it fully. It soon did, and I marveled at his texture of silky smoothness over steel. I used my other hand to cup his balls, and he twitched in response.

I looked up, and his face was a mixture of shock and hunger. Without a word, he adjusted himself so he was sitting against the headboard. His cock was pressed against his hard stomach. It was a study in ombre -- pink at the base, red in the middle and an angry purple at the tip. I figured this was the most sensitive part, so I crawled to him on my hands and knees, lifted it to my mouth and swirled my tongue around his slit.

"Holy Christ," he said. His voice was low and husky and sent shivers through me. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Yup," I said, continuing to stroke him. "Couple times. I asked for pointers, and all he'd grit out was, 'No teeth!' "

The Husband chuckled and placed his hands on the headboard behind him. "That's as good advice as any, I suppose."

I covered his mushroom head with my mouth, and my cheeks hollowed out as I sucked. I went further and further down his cock with each bob of my head, one hand twisting at the base and the other caressing and lightly squeezing his balls. He kept groaning, and I heard the creak of the headboard as his hands gripped down. I was grateful then for the few pornos I had seen and all the Cosmo articles I'd read.

I finally became aware of the Wife as she pulled my hair back in a ponytail so the Husband's view of his blowjob was completely unobstructed. "Try deep throating," she said softly in my ear. I released his cock with a wet pop and turned my head to her, my expression inquisitive.

She gave me instructions and coached me through it as I made an attempt. It took several tries before I was able to relax my throat enough to let him in. He used iron control to stay still and keep his hands restrained to make it easier for me. When I finally got him past my throat, the feeling was so alien and wrong that I coughed and yanked my head away, tears streaming down my face and ropes of saliva flowing down his shaft.

"It's O.K.," the Wife soothed as she brushed my tears away. "This happens a lot. It takes a while before your body stops rebelling against it. Try again. Don't let all that spit go to waste."

"And thank you for not using teeth," he said wryly.

I went back to it and was actually able to swallow him down to his base a few times, though never longer than for several seconds. The sounds of my muffled choking and gagging as I eagerly gobbled his cock were turning all of us on.

"God," he growled. "You're just a little cock-sucking slut, aren't you?"

His words sent a thrill through me and I paused. I imagined what he must have been seeing: my tear-streaked face, my chocolate puppy dog eyes looking up at him, my lush lips wrapped around his pole. I freed my mouth and said, "I am. I'm YOUR cock-sucking slut."

The Wife gasped with longing, and a predatory look came over him. This time he cupped the back of my head as I went back to fucking him orally. He held me still and thrust into my salivating mouth with ferocity. Though he took care not to force himself too far, I had no choice but to remain there and take what he was giving me. And I loved it.

Finally, he pulled away with a grimace. "I'm gonna come if we keep up like this," he panted ruefully.

"In me," I said stubbornly as I went back to stroking him.

"Wait, what?" He covered my hands with his to stop me.

"I want you come in me," I repeated.

"In you where?" he asked cautiously.

I sat back on my heels and regarded them both. They couldn't hide their lust, but I saw the worry for my wellbeing in their expressions too. They had more than proven themselves with their deference and concern. I recognized that I was willing and happy to place my total trust for the responsibility of my body and pleasure in the hands of these two people.

I met each of their gazes confidently and answered clearly, "In my sweet teenaged pussy."

"Fuck!" they both exclaimed together. In a flash, the Husband used his easy strength to lift me under my arms and fling me onto my back. I giggled a second before the Wife's mouth came down over mine, her hands plucking at my tits. I enthusiastically reciprocated, my own hands squeezing her heavy globes as I desperately returned her open-mouthed kiss, our tongues swirling together in a maelstrom.

He knelt at my feet and spread my legs, hissing at the site of my weeping cunt. Suddenly, he cursed and looked at me wild-eyed. "Shit, I can't believe I forgot! Are you on birth control? I can get a condom."

I pulled my head away from the Wife and ran my foot down his chest. He caught it and kissed my instep. "Yeah. For a few months." I took it upon myself to go to the clinic when things had turned sexual for the three of us. Even if it turned out I was reading into things, I figured it would be better to be safe than sorry.

"We've been tested for STD's," the Wife said. "If that puts your mind at ease. We get tested every six months or so to make sure we're clean."

"If you still want me to wear protection, I will," the Husband told me seriously. "I want you to be comfortable."

"I am. I trust you both."

"What did we do to get so lucky?" he asked, shaking his head in amazement.

"I ask myself that too." The Wife laughed softly and kissed me. "It's like you were made just for us, Cam."

I smiled affectionately at her and gasped when the Husband leaned over me and pressed his cock into my slick folds. He didn't penetrate me yet; he just rubbed back and forth to coat himself in the cream of my arousal. The head of his cock rubbed deliciously against my clit on every pass he made.

"How does it feel to have that big cock of his finally on you?" the Wife asked as she continued to devote attention to my chest.

"So good," I moaned. "I want more."

"You want more?" His voice was deep and gruff.

I looked at him. "I want more."

He met my gaze. "If you're having any second thoughts, you need to tell me now," he said gravely. "Once I pass a certain point, I won't be able to stop. I have to know that you can handle me."

I smiled ruefully. "Mr. Hyde?" I guessed. The Wife chuffed a small laugh near my ear. "In all the months you've both checked in with me to be sure I was all right, exactly how many times have I backed away because I was having second thoughts?"

"None."

"Exactly. Now fuck me or move over so your wife can see to my orgasm," I commanded.

His eyes flashed with excitement. "Yes, ma'am." Convinced he was fully lubricated, he gripped his cock and began to feed it into my aching hole as we maintained eye contact. His helmet head pushed into me and stretched me completely. I groaned in frustration when he seemed to reach a barrier.

He frowned. "I thought you said you weren't a virgin."

"I'm not," I gasped. "You're just too goddamn big."

He chuckled and pulled out, his fat head leaving my opening with a pop. He surged forward again, this time breaching the tight ring of muscle at the entrance to my pussy. My eyes went wide at the sensation of being invaded so entirely by him. He continued this way, pulling free only to press forward again and again, further and further. My tunnel walls reluctantly loosened to give him access. It was almost a clinical process, letting my body accommodate to fit him until he was finally in up to his base.

"That's it," he announced, his eyes shining brightly with his restraint. "You O.K., honey?" I nodded. I could feel a faint burn deep within me at how far I was being stretched, but it was something I could ignore. Especially when I felt the bolt of electricity run through me as the Wife suckled on one of my nipples.

He continued to pull out and re-enter me. It wasn't really fucking; he said I was still too tight for that and wanted to make sure my body was ready for him. I looked up and gasped when I saw us in the ceiling mirror. I was mesmerized the way his huge cock would disappear in my body only to re-emerge glistening with my fluids. Eventually, he was able to smoothly enter and leave me without any pain or difficulty.

"Yeah, honey, you're ready. I've been dreaming of this for months." And with that, he roughly reached under to grip my ass and pull me toward him. I struggled for breath when his cock slammed into me all the way and began to thrust with smooth fervor.

The Wife left my side, lifted my ankles one at a time and rested them on his shoulders. At that angle, he was able to penetrate me even more fully, and I lost myself to desire as his cock stroked places within me I didn't even know I had. I ooh'ed with each plunge he made.

"Yeah, you like me filling that pussy for you?" he grunted. I cried out in the affirmative. "So fucking tight." My walls clamped down on him at the words, and he shuddered and began really slamming into me. I cried out and gripped the forearms he had braced on either side of me for dear life as I rode out the onslaught of his fucking. My tits bounced with each hard jerk. I closed my eyes and arched my back, my face contorting with my need for more. And he gave it to me. He was practically a machine, pistoning in and out of me, the sound of his balls slapping against my lips. I writhed uncontrollably underneath him, mindless to everything but our joining.

Without warning, he reached under my shoulders and lifted me up so that I was straddling him as we both sat up. I wouldn't have thought it feasible, but he went in even deeper that way. I was truly impaled on his cock. Our rhythm didn't miss a beat, and I bounced up and down on his pole as his fingers dug into my ass and spread me wide. His mouth covered mine hungrily, and his tongue thrust in and out in the same tempo. The Wife slapped my ass hard, and I squealed into his mouth as I could feel my cheeks quiver in response.

"You're right," he gasped to the Wife, and I glanced over to see she was off to the side fingering herself. "This ass. It's so fucking good." This time he slapped it, and he didn't hold back. I knew it would be black and blue in the morning, and I didn't care. I threw my head back and chanted, "Yes, yes, yes!" to the mirror on the ceiling, my breasts jiggling with every bounce. His teeth bit one of my nipples, and I felt the deep stirrings of my orgasm within me. It made me flail even more wildly on him, if that was possible.

"You close, honey?" he asked roughly. I cried out yes, don't stop, and he somehow seemed to swell even larger within me. My clit was hitting his pubic bone with the wet smack of flesh on flesh, and the combined sensations of everything I was experiencing spiraled higher and higher within me. My body abruptly went rigid like I was being electrocuted, and I yelled with the violence of my release.

My body shook and collapsed against him, but that didn't stop him. He continued to pound into my cunt for what seemed like forever until he finally came with a roar and shot load after load of his hot cum into my exhausted body.

I drifted for a little while after that. I felt the Wife gently and tenderly cleaning his jizz from my pussy at one point with her tongue. "Not all of it," I murmured. I wanted to feel the evidence of what he'd just done to me whenever I shifted my body. As if the pleasantly sated ache between my legs wasn't enough.

Somehow, I found myself being held on his lap as he reclined against the headboard. I lazily opened my eyes and jerked up with a gasp when I saw the clock.

"Oh my God." I scrambled off him and ran to my clothes.

"What is it?" the Wife asked, concerned.

"Yeah, hold on, Cinderella," the Husband said lightly.

"My curfew was fifteen minutes ago," I told them, panicked.

The Wife got out of bed and hugged me to calm me down. "It's O.K., sweetie," she hummed. "Call your parents now." She gestured to the phone on their dresser. "Let them know you're all right."

I took a deep breath to settle my nerves and used their phone to call home. When my mom answered, I apologized for not calling sooner and told her I was at a friend's house. She asked which one, and I said the name Ilsa without thinking. The Husband and Wife introduced me to "Casablanca" early in our movie dates, and I loved it so much that I had seen it several times since then. In fact you know it's still my favorite film.

I'm not sure what my strategy was other than I must have worried that if I named a friend they knew, one of my parents might call over to that house for some reason and discover my ruse. I thought this way was better, but I had to swallow the terror lodged in my throat when my mother asked to speak to one of *Ilsa's* parents. She sounded suspicious. I'm sure she thought I was with a boy. If she only knew.