Confessions of a Threesome Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered the receiver and hissed, "She wants to speak to a parent!"

The Wife made a *give it to me* gesture, and I handed over the phone. "Hello? Yes, this is Ilsa's mom. I'm so sorry Cameron forgot to call you. The girls were just having so much fun. Yes. Yes. No, not at all. She's such a joy to have around. As a matter of fact, how about she stays over here since it's Saturday night, and it's so late? No, it's no bother. We can bring her home tomorrow afternoon, if that's all right with you. Great!" She handed the phone back to me, and I just shook my head in awe of her skills. My parents hadn't really interacted with the neighbors enough to recognize the Wife's voice, thank Christ.

I said goodbye to my mom, who sounded relieved I wasn't in some boy's backseat. She said Ilsa sounded like a nice girl. I ended up telling my friends later that if they ever called my house and were told I was with Ilsa not to let on that she wasn't a real person. They of course deduced that I was using the ruse to secretly date some guy, but I managed to dodge their demands for details.

I hung up and felt a shiver run through me as I realized this meant I'd be able to spend the whole night with the Husband and Wife for the first time. I smiled happily at her, and she took me by the hand and led me back to their bed. We three had some more fun together after that. I couldn't believe, as I lied boneless and spent after every orgasm, that my body could ever be roused sexually again. But then one of them would look at me in a certain way or say some delightfully filthy thing, and I'd feel a thrill start at my clit and spread through me and knew I was ready yet again. In the end, however, we fell into a fatigued sleep a couple hours later.

***

We woke up together the next morning in a perfect spoon, the Husband, as the tallest, at my back and the Wife, as the shortest, at my front. Our arms and legs were around each other's bodies in a knotted mess. The smell of our sex still hung heavy in the air. I had never felt more content in my life.

The ringing of the phone roused us, and the Husband extricated himself to answer it. He took the cordless receiver into the hallway. The Wife rolled over to face me, and we snuggled together, our warm, naked bodies pressed against each other.

The Husband returned to the room and placed the receiver back into the phone cradle. "As tantalizing as this sight is, I'm afraid I have to break up the party. That was work. I need to go in for a few hours."

The Wife groaned. "It's the weekend! Can't you tell them you'll be in tomorrow?" she whined. I tightened my arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

" 'Fraid not. Two of the servers went down last night. It's not a complicated fix, but they need me... However, I do have little time before I have to go in." He raised his eyebrows suggestively, and that's how we all three ended up in the shower together. After we got dressed, he told us to have fun and left. The Wife made us both breakfast. Afterward, we watched television for a little while, my head on her lap, her hands stroking my hair and their dog curled at my feet.

We decided to have a swim before the Husband returned. The Wife had cleverly told my mom I'd be back in the afternoon, so I still had a few hours before I'd have to leave.

Even though spring had arrived, it was still too cold to swim in the pool without heat, so she set it to what she called "bathwater temp", and we stripped and got in. We floated for a while, our nipples peaking in the cool air as the warm water supported us from underneath. She asked me about college, and I sighed in frustration as I righted myself and tread water.

"I don't know. My parents are adamant I go. They not even letting me make the choice! It's like all the fun has been sucked out of it. I don't even know if I want to go to college at all now. I don't have any idea what to study. Maybe I'll just stay home and get a job."

We swam to the edge of the pool, and she smiled at me understandingly. "You're an only child, aren't you, Cameron?" I nodded yes. "I am too. The thing is, when you're an only child, your parents tend to fix all their hopes and unfulfilled dreams on you. You're less of a person to them and more of an extension of themselves. It's not fair, but that's what it is."

"Is that what happened to you?" I asked curiously.

She sighed and closed her eyes for a minute. "Oh, yeah. My mom and dad insisted I become an accountant because it was 'stable work', get married, move to suburbia and have two kids. Not once did they ever ask what I wanted. No lie, but I legit considered joining the circus to help take care of the animals."

I chuckled a little. "Well, it's ironic. You ended up doing two of those four things they wanted."

"Exactly!" she told me. "That's the point I was gonna make. Once I had a little perspective, I realized I was rebelling by considering doing the opposite of what they decided for me just for spite. I had to figure out what I really wanted. And even though what I wanted aligned with half of what they did, it was O.K. because it was my own choice that brought me to that place, not theirs."

Her words were wise, and I considered them carefully. "Let me ask you something, Cameron," she said. "Without thinking about your parents in any way, do you want to go to college?"

"Yeah," I said slowly as I thought about it. "I love to learn. I'd like to continue my education. I just don't know what I want to be."

"And that's fine for now. Which of the colleges you were accepted into sticks out for you?"

I told her it was my second choice, a liberal arts college that was smaller and farther away from home but more suited to my preferred areas of study. My first choice was the nearby state university, but it was my first choice mainly due to my parents' pressure.

She smiled at me. "See? Your parents can be half satisfied, just like mine were."

I couldn't believe the Wife had quickly and easily helped me make a decision that had been plaguing me, dread churning in my guts, for weeks. Our conversation eventually turned to the topic of the Husband's birthday, which was the next weekend. She confessed to me that she had no idea what to get him. "Like, what am I gonna get, a watch or something? He's got half a dozen watches!" A wicked, wicked thought sprang to my mind, and I shared it with her.

"Holy shit, that's perfect!" she said, her wide eyes round with excitement. She said that since his birthday was Saturday, it would have to be done the day before so that it would take him by surprise. We worked out the details, and I asked if it was O.K. that I was getting involved with such a special day for him. I always took great care to respect the boundaries being husband and wife afforded them and kept a distance from anything intimate not having to do with sex.

She shook her head. "No, it's totally fine. Birthdays aren't a big deal. One will get a gift for the other, and maybe we'll go out to dinner. It's just never been important to us."

However, she was so grateful I had saved her with the gift idea that she wrapped her arms around my taller frame and kissed me. That was how she ended up lying on the concrete, knees bent with her legs dangling in the water as I tongued her fluttering clit. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't realize ripples were lapping against me until the Husband pressed his hard cock against my ass.

I reared up with a gasp, and he took the opportunity to turn my face to him and kiss me as he licked his wife's sap from my lips. "Don't stop on my account," he murmured. He squeezed the abused flesh of my buttocks. They indeed had fresh handprint-shaped bruises that morning, but I didn't care. I arched back against his hardness as the Wife watched us with a heavy-lidded gaze.

He put his hand between my shoulder blades and pressed so I could return to going down on his wife as he inserted a finger in me to test my wetness. I guess he liked what he found, because his cock soon replaced his finger. I moaned against the Wife's slit as he slowly and carefully worked his erection in and out of my tight but willing body. Knowing the beating my pussy had taken the night before, he showed me a great deal of tenderness now. I rocked back against his cock with slow, easy undulations as I turned my head back to him. "This was one of my fantasies, you know," I said in a low tone.

"Tell me," he urged, the water sluicing across his muscled torso.

"Before things really started for us, my first threesome fantasy was getting fucked from behind while I was eating out the woman. Not in a pool though," I said with a strangled laugh as he reached around to play with my clit. He wrapped my long hair in his fist and used it like a horse's reins, pulling my head back while he rode me. "I'd think about it and touch myself just like you're doing to me now. It took me about thirty seconds to come in the beginning."

"How does the reality measure up?" the Wife asked in a sultry tone. I slid two fingers into her and fucked her to the same cadence her husband was using on me. She closed her eyes and made *mmm* sounds to show her approval.

"Much better," I answered. "Everything with you two is better than I could have ever imagined." Though he continued going slowly, the Husband grasped my hips and began thrusting a bit harder. It caused little choppy waves to slap against us and the edge of the pool. I choked down my moans of pleasure; we had to be quieter when we were in the backyard.

I returned to swirling my tongue around the Wife's clit, and every drive of his cock bumped my mouth against her body. I didn't think sex in the water could really be accomplished, but the Husband had no problem slipping through my grasping pussy, and combined with his big fingers plucking my clit, it wasn't long before I was coming, my forehead resting on the Wife's knee and my teeth biting her thigh to keep from making too much noise. As my walls constricted around him, it was enough to set him off, and he emptied his load into my still-spasming pussy. I then had the focus to lick and suck his wife, my fingers working every inch of her my mouth wasn't covering. The Husband pressed up against me, caging me in, and held his wife's ankles apart. She was soon thrashing on the wet concrete, and in next to no time, she was stifling her cries and whispering my name as her orgasm rushed into my waiting mouth.

***

I left soon after that, not wanting to wear out my welcome. My week passed in a daze. The Wife and I had agreed that I shouldn't come back until that Friday night before his birthday. She said she'd make excuses to him, and my job was to get my parents' permission to spend that night at Ilsa's.

After a few months of being given orgasms practically every other day, my body ached for my neighbors the week we were apart. I masturbated, but it wasn't the same, so I stopped after the first couple tries. That compounded with the newness of having full sex with them both for the first time. It seemed absurd to talk to my friends about things like homework and prom when I was thinking about what it felt like to have the Husband's testicles in my mouth or the Wife's fingers in my cunt. Truth is, I was obsessed with them. I was literally a girl with a crush, and I was distracted from everything with thoughts of them. My friends were annoyed but mainly forgiving, assuming it had to do with my new mystery guy. I didn't bother correcting them that they were only half right. My parents didn't notice; they were just relieved I had decided on a college, even if it was not the one they wanted. As for my teachers, well, no one in any profession gives less of a fuck than senior year teachers in springtime.

After the endless wait, Friday finally arrived. I rushed home from school, grabbed the overnight bag I had already packed and booked it to the neighbor's house. The Wife met me in the foyer, and we giggled uncontrollably at the surprise we had planned. She asked me several times if I was sure about it as we went over the details yet again, and I reassured her I was.

"He's been foaming at the mouth!" she confided to me. "I told him you needed time to study for finals, but he's convinced last weekend scared you off."

"Perfect!" I crowed. We only had a couple hours, so I wanted to get my hair and makeup done. I wanted to go for sultry waves and smoky eyes, but the Wife instantly vetoed that idea. Instead, she went to work on me, and I had to admit the end result was absolutely right. We then went up to their bedroom, and she helped me stage it the way we discussed. After that, we just had to wait for the Husband to get home from work.

She sat with me for the hour or so it took until we heard the Husband's SUV rolling into the driveway. She squealed in delight, finished with the final touches and scampered away to meet him at the door. I was left alone with nothing but the sound of my own heartbeat until I heard the heavy tread of his footsteps climbing the carpeted stairs, the lighter steps of his wife behind him. Nerves and adrenaline pinballed through me in anticipation.

The door opened, and the light flicked on. "What the fuck is this?!" I heard him say, appalled.

I imagined in my mind's eye what he was seeing. I was naked and spread eagled on their bed, limbs pulled and restrained with straps attached to the corresponding poster at each corner. The Wife had done my long brown hair in two demure braids, and the makeup gave me a girl-next-door appearance with a soft flush on my cheeks and my lips an innocent pink. Topping off the look was a black leather blindfold covering my eyes. That had been my idea. I didn't think I could sustain the charade if I could see them.

"Isn't she perfect?" she cooed. "She's the neighbor from down the street. I saw her and thought she'd be just the thing for your birthday. I lured her in for some lemonade and slipped in a sleeping pill. When she passed out, I got her up here for you." She spun the scenario we had concocted together, and I took that as my cue.

I pulled on the straps holding me down. She had them set just right. They weren't tight enough to cut into my skin, but I couldn't move more than a couple inches in any direction. "Please!" I begged. "Let me go! I-I won't tell anyone, I promise! I just want to go home." I finished with a sob for authenticity. I was really trying to sell it.

"My God," he whispered. "Is she sure about this?" he asked the Wife in a low tone.

"It was her idea!" she told him excitedly. We had decided in the pool that we would give the Husband his ultimate fantasy of non-con role play as his gift. Since I wasn't as close to him as his wife and since we had only fucked that one night, we thought if I was the *victim*, he could immerse himself in it fully. I felt like I could take it; I had seen Mr. Hyde before. "Don't question it," she said. "We planned this carefully. We want you to simply enjoy. There are no doubts here, and we agreed earlier on a safe word if it goes too far. I'll let you know if she says it. Now," she finished with a raised voice in my direction, "this sweet little thing isn't going anywhere. What are you going to do with her?"

I felt the air shift as he moved closer to me. His hand grazed up my body, and I cringed away. "Don't do this," I pleaded.

I heard the sharp smack on my breasts an instant before I felt the sting. The unexpectedness of it had me swallow a yelp of outrage. Damn, it actually hurt. "Shut up," the Husband said roughly. "You speak when I tell you to, you understand me?" I nodded in feigned fear. "Good." He moved down, and I gasped when he forcefully grabbed between my legs with his big hand. I tried to jerk away but couldn't. "Yeah, this is nice. What a sweet pussy. It's mine now."

I imagined what I'd feel if I really had been taken captive and was being treated that way, and I channeled it into my performance. I dug my fingernails into my palms to help tears spring to my eyes, and I started to cry. "Stop! Don't touch me!"

Another hard slap, this one on my exposed pussy, had me moaning in agony and pretend disgrace. "You're in no position to make demands." His voice was cold and distant.

"You're a monster!" I cried.

His hands vigorously cupped and squeezed my tits in response. It was meant to own and dominate; there was no regard for my pleasure there. If this was real, he would indeed be a monster, but knowing he was trusting me and immersing himself in the role play sent a tingle through me. "That's right, honey," he replied. "And I'm gonna do whatever I want to your body." He pinched my nipples viciously.

His lips covered mine. I tried to wrench my head away, but he grabbed my jaw in his strong hand and turned me to meet him. His tongue tried to enter my mouth, but I clenched my lips and teeth to bar his assault. His thumb and forefinger found the hinge of my jaw and squeezed painfully so that my mouth opened involuntarily. At that, his tongue compelled its way inside and possessively claimed me. He groaned and released my face as he pulled away. "Shit, what a pretty little teenaged mouth. I'm gonna enjoy the sounds it makes as I fuck you."

I was sobbing openly now. "Please don't! I'm a virgin! I'll do anything else you want, just don't d-do... THAT." That was some divine inspiration there. I hadn't planned it, but of course the Husband would ratchet up even more if his fantasy victim was a virgin.

I was right. "Oh, yeah?" His voice was eager and cruel. If I didn't know him, I would have legitimately been scared. "Is that true? Are you a good girl?"

"Yes!" I latched onto that desperately as if it would make him treat me more carefully or even let me go. "I am a good girl! Don't force this on me, please, God!"

"Hm, do we believe her?"

"No, she's a liar, baby. I think she wants everything you're doing to her," the Wife said. I had almost forgotten she was still in the room.

"One way to find out." My lack of sight sent a small bolt of alarm through me, and I strained against the straps again. A few moments later, his hands clamped on my inner thighs and shoved them flush against the mattress before his tongue invaded me brutally. I gasped at the sensation rushing through my body even as I tried to pull away. His arm locked on my hips to keep me completely immobile and at his mercy.

"Nooo!" I moaned as tears streamed down my face under the mask. He abruptly stopped and moved over me. His fingers wiped the tears from my cheeks. It was an incongruously considerate gesture, but I bit my lip in shock when he then used those same fingers to swirl around my clit. This son of a bitch was actually using my tears as lubrication!

"I don't know," he murmured as he continued to pinch my abused clit. "Good girls don't get wet like this. Only dirty sluts do."

"I'm not!" I protested, vigorously shaking my head in denial. "Please stop!"

"Is that so?" he challenged. He shoved his fingers in my mouth to show me evidence of my arousal. I groaned in embarrassment and turned my heated face into the pillow. He continued his attack, his tongue flicking my clit with wet slurps. I felt the pleasure rise up within me, but I knew it was too soon to flip that switch he had detailed in his fantasy. To do so would be a mistake, my instincts told me. So instead, I wept in shame as a shallow orgasm passed through me.

In an instant, he had moved back toward my head. "Still a good girl, huh?" he mocked. "Good girls don't come when bad men have their faces buried in their cunts, do they?"

I shivered at his words. "That wasn't -- that was against my will, please! I didn't mean it! Just let me go!"

I couldn't see him, but I somehow knew he was contemplating my words. "All right. I'll make a bargain with you. I won't take your cunt by force if you take my cock in your mouth willingly."