Confessions: What Mommy & Daddy Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With me," she moaned. "Move with me."

I found her rhythm and matched it and for several minutes the only sound in the room was our soft moans and Rose's whimpers as her I took her virginity and gave her mine.

"Oh, Royce, my brother," she pulled me down to her, seeking, and finding my lips. "My love," she purred into my mouth. "Do you love me?"

"With all my heart," I replied, my throat tightening with emotion.

"Then love your sister," she kissed me softly, then let her head fall back on the pillow. I pushed myself up so I could look down at her, and as our hips moved in unison, my hard flesh engulfed in the tight wet sheath of my sister's cunt, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful she was.

Rose's hair was fanned across the pillow and her amazing eyes partially shut. Her lips were parted to release her soft sighs and purrs of delight and her cheeks flushed with passion.

Her amazing breasts jiggled each time I sank into her and her thighs soft and warm over my hips. Rose released my shoulders and put her arms over her head, her hands now against the headboard.

"Harder," she told me. "Faster."

I didn't need to be told twice and she whimpered when I eased out further and drove in harder. But her hips bucked into mine and her eyes had rolled back as each of my now faster thrusts was answered with a yip of pleasure.

"More," she breathed. "I want you to take me like daddy took mommy, and it wasn't slow."

I went as hard as I dared, and Roses legs shifted from around my hips to getting her feet on my shoulders. It changed the angle and I could feel my sac slapping into her wet flesh as I plowed deeper into her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Rose cried out. "Like that! Make me yours, Royce! Make your sister yours!"

Her words caused me to throw caution to the wind and I thrust into her more forcefully as she yelped and squealed beneath me. Rose's breasts bounced wildly as I took her and I felt some pride in the fact we had been having sex for a few minutes and I hadn't finished yet.

Having sex...I was having sex!

"Oh, oh, oh!" Rose moaned. "Keep going! Just like that, my love! I'm going to..." her head went back, her eyes went wide as did her mouth as she emitted a sound that could only be described as a howl.

Her cunt tightened around me, then relaxed and a flood of something warm and wet gushed around my cock. Rose bucked and wiggled beneath me, moaning about how she was coming on her brother and my reaction was to pound her harder.

Rose's body relaxed and she lay there like a rag doll as I continued to have my way with her.

"Stop," she put her hand to my chest.

"Did I do something wrong?" I remained inside her, my cock engulfed in her now flooded cunt.

"No, but there's other ways to play." She gave me that smile that for years to come would never fail to excite me.

"Like how?"

"Want to see my butt in the air?"

"In the air?"

"You know, like how dogs do it."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, then felt like an idiot. "I mean...yes!"

Rose laughed and pushed me back. I eased from inside her and watched in anticipation as she rolled over onto her hands and knees.

I took a moment to take in the sweet curve of her ass and her glistening slit winking at me from between her ivory thighs. She playfully wiggled her hips and grabbed them, I slipped up behind her and entered her in a long thrust.

"Deep!" Rose yelped but pushed back into me. "So deep!"

I went slowly at first, watching my cock slide in and out of her pink flesh as my hands shifted to fondling her smooth cheeks.

"You can go harder. I want you to do it like this til you come again."

I took her up on that and went as fast as I dared. Rose's yelps and the sound of flesh pounding into flesh filled the room as I used long hard strokes that had my sister crying out for more.

I could do it harder in this position and Rose didn't seem to mind, telling me to keep going.

"Show me, my love!" she peered over her shoulder at me, her red hair plastered to her sweaty cheek. "Show me I'm your girl now, your woman, your love!"

I lost control and really put it to her and all too soon I was groaning and my sac tightening in preparation of giving my sister everything inside it...for a second time.

"Not inside," she moaned. "I'll roll over and help you."

I only lasted a couple more pumps, and pulled it out, gripping it tightly. Rose rolled over, and grabbing me pumped me in her fist. I gasped as I exploded in her hand, sending a long white squirt that splattered on her stomach.

She moved my cock and the rest of my cum splashed onto her heaving breasts, painting several white lines on each of them. I groaned when there was nothing left, but she gave my cock a twist, wringing out a couple more drops.

I collapsed next to her on the bed and we lay there in silence as we caught our breath.

"Like the game?" she asked.

"I could play it all the time." I laughed.

"Promise you'll only play it with me." She turned her head and was no longer smiling. "I mean it. Royce. I want to be yours and want you to be mine. Forever, just us."

"I'd like that." I took her hand and bringing it to my lips, kissed it.

"I'll do anything you want, be your good woman and your bad girl," Rose said. "But you be good to me, got it?"

"Not a problem." This time I leaned over and kissed her sticky lips. "You're the most beautiful girl I know."

"You don't know many," she tried to keep a straight face, then giggled. "But I would be even if you did."

"No doubt there, and I'll be the best looking guy you know." Silence. "Right?"

"I guess," she told me then burst out laughing. "Royce, I am so happy right now."

"Me too, but..." The enormity of what happened, hit me. "What about mom and dad?"

"We're not telling them, silly." Rose rolled her eyes. "But we're eighteen now and old enough to work and when we get back we're getting jobs."

"Dad wants us to go to bible college in a year when he has enough money to..."

"No, we work and we get a place. I'm not living like this anymore and I don't want to sneak around with you. Soon as we can, we move. Promise me."

"They won't be happy."

"We've never been happy, Royce. You want to make them happy or," she dropped her hand down and squeezed my oozing cock. "You want to let me make you happy forever?"

"Well, I....oh!" I gasped when Rose curled over my chest, and laying across me, took my cock back in her mouth. I put my hand on her sweaty back as she bobbed her head making me moan and squirm as my cock struggled to rise to the occasion.

"You!" I exclaimed as I triumphantly swelled to another erection.

"Good answer." Rose sat up, then spun around, swung her leg over me, and sank down, impaling herself on my cock. "This is what they played next," she moaned as she bounced up and down on me, her glorious and still sticky breasts jiggling. "And we can play every night when we get out on our own."

"Whatever you want, Rose." I gripped her hips and thrust up into her. "Anything you want."

With a smile, my sister lowered herself onto me and kissed me softly.

"I just want you, my love."

Epilogue

That night was fifty years ago and after my sister went for a long slow sensual ride on me, and this time when I was ready, hopped off and let me fill her mouth again. I never thought of it then, but my sister knew more about sex than I did and was smart enough not to allow me to finish inside her.

After that, all I wanted to do was sleep, but Rose wanted to go into our parent's room and snoop. We found more make-up and some very slinky things in our mother's dresser. Looking back, I realized my mother wearing makeup for Dad was a dirty game, her playing the whorish woman of the world seducing the man of god. In one sense, I say good for them, enjoying the fruits he'd spoken of.

But it also made me see it in a bad light. That we, and all the young people like us, were denied that fun, that in order to get to it we had to live that pure life. I wonder how many young people in that church married without having much love for each other, but to finally be able to take care of their long burning needs? Then spent their life together because divorce was yet another sin.

But not us. No, our love, forbidden as it was, grew and flourished and has stood the test of time. Fifty years and we are still together and very much in love. We were true to our promise to each other, telling our parents we weren't going to take a year off and then off to Bible College where they wanted us to meet our future spouses.

No, we were going to keep working and have a life of our own. It wasn't easy that first few months. Sneaking a little time together when we could and pining for each other in our rooms when we couldn't.

Continuous arguments about how we needed to pray about things because this wasn't god's plan. It wasn't, it was ours and we stuck to it and moved in to a small three room apartment.

We bought a pull out bed which is where I claimed to sleep, and we lived as brother and sister to the world and a love struck and lusty couple behind closed doors. We both left the church and our parents disowned us. Hurtful as it was, it worked for our situation.

We were able to move out of the state guilt free, and once we were somewhere no one knew us, we lived openly as a couple. Rose even colored her hair black for a couple years so we didn't look so much alike.

But once we could move even further away, we gave up caring and no one around us ever seemed to think anything was odd about us. We could never legally marry, but we bought rings and told people we were.

Our first child was born five years after that fateful night we became lovers. Our gorgeous daughter Lynn, and two years later our son, Royce Junior. Our mother reached out to us once, how she found out where we lived, I still don't know, and wanted to come see us.

We discussed it but decided not to. We couldn't lie away having two children and they would be appalled at the fact we were a couple living in not just sin, but ultimate sin.

It was a hard choice, but one we had to make, and in some ways they had made it for us, by forcing us to live that overbearing puritan lifestyle. We often talk about whether or not they created our sin in their desperation to keep us from the world. Was it possible that had we been raised normally we would have been in school, dated others and eventually settled down and marry others.

But, as Rose is quick to point out, our father always claimed two things. One, that God had a plan, and two? No one had to understand it, or even like it.

So maybe this was God's plan for us. Not that I would know because we haven't 'spoken' to him in some time, but regardless of what brought my sister and I together, here we are a half century later with kids, grand kids, very much in love...

And still doing what mommy and daddy do.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed taking a trip down memory lane with Royce and Rose, as well as the concept of the series. Votes and comments are appreciated and as always, thank you for reading and supporting my work all these years. LC