Confident Wife Used in First Swap

Story Info
Confident wife is used roughly and enjoys her first swap.
1.4k words
3.79
32k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers

Susie finally decided to go along with it. She and Alex looked online and found another attractive pair experienced in this kind of play. She agreed to fulfill this fantasy, for her and for her partner. Life is short and should be fun, right?

Susie had been reading self-help books lately. Looking for a greater sense of self-empowerment. She wanted to feel more confident, which included her right to be more sexually expressive. To own it. To have more fun. That led her to conclude that a sexual rendezvous with another couple was what she needed as part of her journey!

The couples met at the hotel bar. Small talk and some drinks, nothing fancy. But Susie felt flirty and confident. And it was quickly time to head upstairs. Lights were dimmed a bit. The couples paired off with their new partners.

Alex and the woman started fooling around. Light kissing and touching, and clothes rapidly came off.

Susie and the man quickly headed in that same direction. His hands were roaming all over her body. Squeezing her ass and tits. Roughly. Probably rougher than expected.

He leaned in. Hugged her tightly. Starting kissing aggressively. Susie went along, going through the motions. She could be strong and brave, right? She looked over but couldn't really see Alex and the woman in the darkened room. Susie was feeling overwhelmed. But she could do this.

The man quickly pulled her jeans down and top off. Panties shoved down and bra clamp released. Now standing totally naked. He again squeezed her tits hard. He paused to quickly remove his jeans and shirt. Now naked as well. His cock swelled. It was long. And thick. Growing rock hard.

He moved her hands to his cock. Made her stroke him. He pushed her down, now seated on the bed. He moved his cock towards her mouth. She slowly took him in. Her mouth opening as wide as it could. One hand kneaded her tits, and the other moved to the back of her head.

He began pushing himself inside. His cock head pressing to the back of her throat. He told her to suck it. Take it. She choked. Gagged. A few moments later her hands went to his stomach. Trying to ease him back. But he held her head in place, now with both hands, and pushed inside. Face fucking her for several thrusts.

She managed to pull back. Freeing herself. "Hey, I agreed to this. But not that. It's too rough!". He leaned down saying, "sorry, sorry". He pressed his lips to hers, tongue probing into her mouth.

He stood up again. Moving his cock towards her face. She took it tentatively. And again, he grabbed her by the back of her head. Thrusting his cock in. Down her throat. She gagged and pulled away, again coughing.

His woman yelled over, "Ok, babe. Let's go easy, huh? Play nice". He looked at her, laughed, and nodded. Susie looked at Alex, eyebrows raised. "Yea dude", said Alex, "be chill". Again the man nodded.

He kissed Susie deeply again. Stood up. Cock again pushing toward her face. He was more gentle, but he again began shoving it into her mouth. A little too hard again. Susie pushed him back and stood up. "Ok, enough, enough of that". "Ok, ok", the man said and shrugged his shoulders. Susie felt uncertain. She stood up for herself, so she felt proud. She was in control and confident. Right?

She glanced over again. Alex and the woman were in their own world. She licked his cock. He fingered her pussy. And the two soon fell into the bed. She spread her legs and Alex entered. Started fucking. Kissing. Tongues flicking all around. Her hands squeezed his ass cheeks and bringing him in deeper.

Susie and the man were standing. Suddenly, he pushed her firmly down on to the bed. She fell back, bracing herself. On her back now, the man crawled on top. Hands spreading her thighs open. Wide. She went along.

He spit on her pussy, rubbing his fingers inside. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on his swollen cock. He then steadied above her and prepared to enter. Pointing his cock head right to her opening.

He quickly pushed it in. Sliding all the way to the base. Again. Too rough! She gasped and squirmed up and away. But he pressed his weight on her. Holding her there. She let out a small whimper. Feeling less confident now. He began to fuck her. Hard long strokes. Moving quicker. Balls slapping towards her ass. Crazed, horny fucking.

She was being used. She felt it. Being violated. It hurt slightly as he slammed her. Pussy spread. But she soon got oddly aroused. Being used by this stranger. Thinking about his cock going deep inside again and again.

He stopped suddenly. Pulled out. Leaned back. Without a word, he grabbed her legs and flipped her to her stomach. She was being tossed around like a little doll.

He grabbed her hips, roughly pulling her on to hands and knees. Then pulled her back towards him. His cock again found her warm wet hole. And he eagerly stuffed his cock inside. Hard. Fast. Rough. He began pounding.

He leaned his body over hers. His hand pushed her upper back down, back arching. He shoved her face into the bed. Then grabbing her hair, he pulled her face up and back. Cock pushing in and out. He grabbed her arms, pulling them backward. Using all his weight to push deeper and deeper. She felt used and helpless. But she admitted to herself how good it felt. His hard cock. Stretching her pussy lips.

He again stopped suddenly. Leaned back. Grabbed her leg and again flipped her over. Now grabbing her knees, he spread her legs wide. Wider than before. He then pushed her ankles up. Toward her ears. Now totally exposed. Her pussy lips facing upward and wide open.

He raised up in a plank, cock protruding straight down. He lined up his cock, entering her pussy with all his weight. Cock slamming deep inside. Then quickly moving in and out.

She was now holding on to her own legs, steadying herself. Feeling his cock hitting the back of her wall. Impaling her. Pushing into her stomach. He groaned and grunted.

She felt like a fuck toy. Perhaps unable to resist even if she wanted. Yet she didn't. She wanted to be used. To feel his cock slamming into her.

She looked toward the other bed, and Alex and the woman were a mess of limbs. Undulating bodies. Fucking. Sweaty. Moaning. Unaware. And the man kept drilling Susie, having his way. Hard. Rough.

Susie's pussy lips were gripping the man's cock tightly. Lips pushing in and out. Her clit now being stimulated as well. She could feel his cock swelling. He was pumping harder. More grunting. Her legs still spread wide. Fully exposed. Ankles by the sides of her head. Ass slightly off the bed.

As she felt his cock swell larger, she felt her own energy building. Her body started tightening. Then all at once, she felt a wave overwhelm her. Her pussy contracted. She felt his cock pulse and contract. Felt a gush of hot liquid shoot deep inside.

She contracted again. Her head and neck pulled forward. He kept pumping and pumping. Shooting more and more. She kept contracting. Over and over.

Her body squirmed. His cock pushing all the way in. And she could hear in the haze Alex and the woman cumming as well. Breathing hard. Moaning.

The man pushed all his weight on Susie. Kissed her aggressively. And then slowly slide his cock out, pulling back up to his knees.

Cum dripped out her pussy and toward her asshole. He pinched her ass cheeks. Then let her legs straighten back out. She was totally spent. Laying there.

He slapped and pinched her tits again. Squeezed her thighs. Pinching harder. Leaving red marks now on her tits, ass, and legs.

He looked down, smiled a nasty smirk, and then fully dismounted. Off the bed.

She had been totally used. She had agreed to couples play. She had felt so confident but now felt sheepish, almost dirty. She was clearly just this man's sex toy.

Yet she oddly liked it. Still feeling so horny. And she sat rubbing her clit lightly, still throbbing slightly. Her pulse rate slowed. Her breathing relaxed. And she reflected on how good it felt to be this dirty little girl. She didn't know it before perhaps, but this was exactly the kind of empowerment she needed. And her journey was just beginning!

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers