All Comments on 'Confident Wife Used in First Swap'

by HalfC2C

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Needs a chapter 2 where she’s used by a line of guys who keep getting rougher and rougher!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She can enjoy eveything all she wants as long as she realizes she's about to be divorced. Not everything should be about her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where is the husband and how is she a loving wife?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"She agreed to fulfill this fantasy, for her and for her partner. Life is short and should be fun, right?"

We can be absolutely certain that most men would love to marry such a "confident" lady. Bon Boyage for the journey of another whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story rushed, no details... no emotional aspects... two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another marriage bites the dust, they just don't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A couple months later she found out she was pregnant and hubby wasn't the daddy. Didn't matter, her sissy wimp husband Alex was so turned on by the fucking he went back to the couple and became just one more bitch for the big dog to fuck. So, Alex had turned gay, divorced her and left her a single mom. Wow, wasn't swinging just so fun!

omnivorousomnivorous10 months ago

Fun piecem I enjoyed it. And I'm down with JayDean.....what he said.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

There was no support from her dickhead husband. So much for their "sharing" of fantasies. The guy fucking her face had to be warned twice and still didn't comply and wimp husband did nothing to help her. That she allowed the guy to continue just meant the whole event was poor for her. Yes, of course her body reacted to the rough stimulation and she orgasmed. Her feeling of being "used" did make things different but very one-sided. Why didn't the guy give her oral sex? Cause he was only interested in HIS pleasure. He just used her as a fuck-tool. If she doesn't explain all that to her stupid husband... then she/they deserve to suffer a breakdown in their marriage.

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months ago

The swinger community is not vast. People get to know each other, and word would get out about this asshole being rough on women for their first time. None of us men in our circle behaved like baboons. Now if a woman let us know she liked it rough, that was different, and I only did that for them in private, not in front of her hubs. Not the first time and not usually.

If someone had behaved that way with my EX everything would have stopped.

This is not the swinging culture I was a part of.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great 5 Stars, more please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it very much because I am very submissive and love to be dominated and fucked hard by my swinging lover. My husband is not into dominance, so it works well for us, and we let our new partners know ahead of time what we want and the limits. It's best to find one or two couples who are healthy, trustworthy, appealing to you both, and who satisfy your needs. I never recommend meeting people who advertise themselves. Good friends are the best partners, by a mile.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Whore finds that she likes it rough.

RuthMRuthM10 months ago

It’s nice sometimes to have rough sex be totally abused I get off sometimes being slapped pinched and bitten to the point that they leave marks I’ve even had a bruised face when some guy slapped me so hard when giving oral

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to share my wife with another couple. And to see her getting fucked good and hard would send me over the edge fucking his other half. I would even clean my wife cream pie with no problem. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous