Confined at My Wife's House Pt. 01

Story Info
Lock-Down : Day 1.
1.1k words
3.87
72.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following is A Record of Events & Experiences, Noted by Jagjeet, during the Lock-Down period.

This is the Third Story from me that has the above mentioned difficult phase as Part of The Premise, and this time, the focus is on A Married Man's Thoughts & Doings, as he is Forced to Stay at his Wife's Place.

The Plot is set in India, and is told in the form of A Journal, using very little words.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I hope all of you will like this attempt.

Happy Reading!!

***

I really cannot believe this is happening.

I am seriously shocked & scared - I just hope everybody remain fine & safe.

*

This is actually absurd.

I was surprisingly having so much fun at the Wedding.

I just cannot accept the fact that life can change so much, in less than 48 hours.

*

Maybe, I should not have stayed the extra day - I should have left yesterday.

But, Laya was never going to agree to that.

Maybe, I should not have attended the Wedding - I should have skipped it.

But, Laya was certainly going to kill me if I missed her Younger Brother's big day.

*

I don't know why - I don't like it here.

I never ever really felt comfortable being here.

*

I feel so odd & lost, right now.

Having said that, I do feel a little relieved too.

Laya will not torture me as long as we are here, and that is a huge plus for me.

I am happy I can be at peace - I haven't got much ever since we got married, three years ago.

*

I saw something I should not have seen.

I feel so bad - I feel so disgusted.

It is not my fault.

I really did not do anything wrong.

I really did not want to see what I saw.

I feel so sorry for Aradhana.

I did not mean to put her in such an uncomfortable position.

I had no idea that she was in there.

I still did knock before I pushed the door open - I still did give a signal.

I did not know that she did not know that the lock to the door never worked.

I honestly was just not expecting the New Bride to be using the Common Bathroom.

*

This is so frustrating.

*

Mummy asked me to help her in the Kitchen, and I spent two full hours doing nothing other than listening to her talk.

She just wanted company - Everybody else were busy with their own stuff.

I always felt she is the only person in this house who actually likes me.

At-least, she does not openly humiliate me, despite having enough reasons to.

I am very grateful to her that she has not uttered a single word to anybody about catching me watching Porn, in the Terrace, in broad daylight, just days after I married her girl.

I so wish her Daughter too was as understanding & caring.

*

I think I feel a little better.

*

Laksh seems to be upset regarding something.

He is a bit rude, but is a decent guy.

He deserves to be happy.

I really hope Aradhana has not told him what happened in the morning.

I really hope she can carry that burden.

It will be bad, otherwise - I just don't want that confrontation.

Laya will somehow get to know, and she will make it sound worse, and everybody in the house will get to know about it.

*

I so wish I was not here - I am seriously worried.

*

I could be completely wrong, but Papa seems to be a little too close with Kani Didi.

I see him give Kanya equal affection.

Maybe, he is just being kind to them.

The two have been here for years now - They are very much part of the Family.

*

Deekshith and Lavanya had a very outrageous argument.

He was not at all okay with what she was wearing.

Her point was that she was home - His point was that there were still a lot of people around.

She ended up calling him an asshole, in front of everybody, and he almost hit her.

They made me feel Laya and I are so much in love.

*

It felt great to smoke a Cigarette, in between all the madness.

Dhruv is such a fun boy to be with - I really enjoyed talking to him today, like every other time.

My only concern about our latest conversation is that he kept calling Mummy A HOT LADY, questioning me what I thought about her, multiple times.

I found it not very acceptable.

He has always been an open carefree boy, but Mummy is His Aunt & My Mother-In-Law.

*

Heard the NEWS that this Lock-Down could go on for a whole month.

I really really really hope that is not the case.

*

Laya and Deekshith worked out together, in the Basement.

I rushed downstairs wondering what exactly caused the grunts coming from there, to see the two drenched in sweat.

I do not have a problem with them bonding - I am just not one of those narrow-minded creeps.

However, I do admit I was a bit taken aback to see my Brother-In-Law covering himself in just his Trunks.

I don't think his Wife too would be any pleased to see him next to her Younger Sister in that form.

*

I accidentally spilled a lot of water on Anju Bhabhi.

Luckily, it was just the two of us at the Dining Table, and nobody saw how careless & distracted I was.

I really thought she was going to slap me - I had made a total mess of her clothes, especially her top.

Thankfully, she only smiled, as she protected her vulnerable self.

*

I am finding it very difficult to sleep.

Laya slept very early than usual.

*

I saw Aradhana sitting in the Living Room, all alone, on my way to the Kitchen to get a Bottle of Water.

I am certain Laksh was not anywhere around.

I don't understand what the problem is with the Just Married Couple - This is only their Third Night, together.

I really really hope I am not the reason for their misery.

I really really hope she did not share details about the unfortunate incident with him.

*

Good Night, I Guess.

*

See You Tomorrow...