Confined with your Roommate

Story Info
Megan and Anne deal with the consequences of Covid isolation.
5.2k words
4.35
11.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

"Captain's Log, day 0

State orders: starting tomorrow, everyone needs to stay home, and leave only on the most important of businesses. Anne and I will be essentially cut off from the outside world for what the doctors are predicting will be about 2 months, until the dangerous COVID-19 virus dies out and humanity can carry on as before.

I don't really know what to expect at this point. Probably lots of sex, if I'm going to be honest. Anne and I get... randy, when we spend time together, and I expect we're going to be doing a lot of that until further notice."

As Megan put her freshly started journal aside, she heard the door open, followed by the rustle of grocery bags. She emerged from her room to find Anne puffing at the door, a little winded from the ascent to their apartment, and carrying her whole shopping trip in her hands- at least a good two trips for the cinnamon-hued futa.

"We live in strange times," Anne declared when she saw Megan. The latter girl approached to help her put the groceries away. "The toilet paper section was completely empty, and I tried at least 5 stores- not one of them had any hand sanitizer left. Plus, there was some overweight couple that had just filled their cart to the brim with meat. People were cussing them out in the checkout line, and a few death threats were shouted, even."

"Jeez," Megan muttered, picking the things that would need to be frozen out of their bags first. "You'd think it was the zombie apocalypse."

Anne nodded as she did the same. "This is happening all over the country. People are freaking out, thinking everybody else is out for toilet paper, so it's become this big, pointless arms race, where people only want more of the stuff... because other people want more of the stuff." Her expression soured, "And I was barely able to get any meat! This week has been a huge shopping rush, since everyone wants to get their needs covered before the lockdown fully begins." She took out the meat in question- poor quality processed stuff for the most part- things the protein-junkie would never have taken otherwise- and put those in the freezer.

"You weren't the one making the death threats, were you?" Megan hazarded a joke. She knew the answer of course.

Anne gave her a 'really?' look. "No, people kind of stepped aside for me. You know how it is. Get strong enough to punch someone in two, and suddenly everyone treats you like you're dangerous!" she cried in mock drama. She threw her arms up for added effect, and Megan couldn't help but admire the arms capable of delivering said punches as she did. She really was a work of art.

Anne continued. "I did get some meat off the hoarders. I walked up and asked for some. The man got defensive, but his wife talked him into it. She didn't want any trouble, and I looked like a lot, apparently." She smirked bitterly as she produced a nice cut of beef- the meat in question and handed it to Megan to freeze.

"Well, let it never be said that being a mountain of muscle doesn't come without benefits," Megan said, hoping to brighten her mood.

Anne just raised her eyebrows and cocked her head in agreement. Then she sighed and shook her head, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

Anne shrugged, "I dunno. What do you think about all this?"

Megan thought for a moment about how to phrase her thoughts. "It's a lot to take in. Life is going to be pretty much turned upside-down by all this. A significant part of the population is going into meltdown mode, and the president isn't helping at all. I have a feeling this time is going to be a pretty important marker in history. But to be honest, I don't feel all that impacted by it. I was never particularly extraverted."

She made a slightly awkward noise of surprise as a big, strong hand plopped onto her head unexpectedly. She chuckled as Anne gave her short hair a rub. "My attempts to get you to go out more will have to wait until this has blown over," Anne said. Then she suddenly stopped rubbing as a look of realization crossed her face.

"They're going to close the gyms," she said, thousand-yard stare in full effect. "They're going to close the gyms," she said again, like a broken record.

Oh no. Megan knew this was going to happen. They didn't have a home gym, and only the largest gym in town had weights that could give Anne a challenge. This was crisis mode for the big girl. Like a die-hard patriot conspiracy nut being told the government was forbidding him church on Sundays. And Megan had no idea what she could suggest to make things better. She could do nothing but watch as the meltdown began.

"Fuck. Oh fuck. Shit. Damn shit fuck!" Anne thrust her hands into her hair and rubbed her head in frustration. "What am I going to do for two whole months?! I need to work out! I'm not going to be able to sleep at night if I don't get my lift on! Fuuuuuck!"

Megan slowly backed away. "Hey uh... Anne, maybe we could like, go out into the countryside... have you lift some rocks?"

Anne ran her hands down across her face in exasperation. "How would we get out there? It's not a terrible idea, but I won't be allowed on the bus without an important reason I can give to the authorities. And walking would take way too long for this to be practical."

"Well... desperate times?" offered Megan lamely.

"Desperate times," Anne sighed in agreement. She glanced at Megan, looking her up and down, suddenly pensive.

Megan blushed under her stare, but she could tell this wasn't horny-staring. Gears were grinding in Anne's head. "What?"

"How much do you weigh?"

"Oh no. No, absolutely not! I'm not going to-"

...

"Captain's Log: Day 2

Anne's workouts have gotten... interesting. Definitely giving a new definition to "body-weight exercises". Those resistance bands she bought to get me to work out at home have finally been put to use. I'm way too light on my own body weight to give her much of a workout, so she has me sit on something heavy- or several heavy things- and then lifts that all together.

I protest every time, but I admit, she needs this so bad that I don't have the heart to stop her. It's annoying, always having to change positions when she moves from one exercise to another. I can't work or really have fun while it's going on- which is one of the main reasons I haven't started working out, myself. She suggested that I put on something to listen to while it's going on, so I might do that. I've built up a backlog of video essays to watch on YouTube, and I guess this is my chance to catch up on that.

Have I mentioned I'm afraid of heights? That's definitely the worst part of the situation. Anne is nothing if not careful, but that doesn't change the fact I'm a good 6 feet off the ground or more. Although we both end up distracted enough that I end up forgetting about it, most of the time. Being held in her strong hands just gets me so hot under the collar..."

...

"It's not enough..." Anne muttered.

Megan didn't respond, turned off to the world around her with her earbuds in. She noticed when Anne started moving though, looking up at her quizzically and pausing her video.

"I need more weight," Anne elaborated. "We don't have enough heavy stuff around here." She examined one of their living room chairs, then sat Megan down in it. Resigned, the smaller girl made herself comfortable, while the resident giantess strapped her up securely.

Megan's eyes wandered from the screen as Anne worked. God she loved those arms. Anne had it all- tits, ass, face, and of course, muscle all over, but those arms just couldn't be beat. The curve of her triceps as she extended her arm, then the peak of those head-sized biceps as they went the other way. Her dick throbbed in her leggings, and throbbed harder when the object of her focus hefted her weight. She was already holding a medicine ball in her lap, and now with the chair added, she was properly impressed. Anne seemed unsatisfied, but her muscles pumped just the same, a prominent vein standing out against the soft skin of her bicep.

"There's no way I'm going to increase my strength this way," Anne sighed dejectedly. She didn't stop though. They both knew that at least she could maintain herself where she was this way, and the alternative- stopping entirely- wasn't an option at all. Anne without her work-outs wasn't Anne anymore.

Megan exhaled slowly as she watched Anne's bicep curl once more. That was her weight, giving her that pump. She tried not to think about it, but her eyes had already been arrested. The sweat-darkened rim of Anne's shirt clung to her cleavage, the morning light catching the sheen of her sweat-slick pectorals as they subtly twitched with each pump. There was no denying Megan was pitching a tent at this point.

She swallowed as the vein running along the moderately defined, yet massive muscle pumped visibly. Did she imagine that?

Anne, for her part though, was vastly more immersed in her workout. The familiar burn she always chased at the gym was there, but not as strong as usual. She kept pumping. One arm at a time. She screamed internally. She needed more. More weight, and more weights! She was going to have to look for a solution online. Order some weight plates, some bars, make a home gym. The thought made her lose count, but frankly, she wasn't wearing herself out, so she just kept at it.

She couldn't hit that high she always did, no matter how hard she tried. With a frustrated sigh, she switched Megan to her other arm and started on that side. It was like there was an itch that she could just reach the edge of. It took a little bit of the need to scratch off, but never quite satisfied. By the time she had done five sets on each arm, she was practically vibrating with the frustration of it.

Megan yelped as she was lifted from the seat. Her dick throbbed madly, her sweatpants quite suddenly stained by a jet of precum, as it was pressed up against Anne's muscles. The big girl carried her to the couch and sat her down. "Easy, Anne," she said shakily, staring up at her gargantuan roomie with a little concern. She looked like a junkie missing her high right now, and that actually made her a little scared. Only a little, but it was more than she had felt in Anne's presence since their first meeting.

"Sorry," Anne mumbled, looking suddenly sheepish and apologetic. "I'm just frustrated. But I'll be gentle." Megan's big dumb dick throbbed at the phrasing.

Anne didn't notice though, looking away as she was. She reached under the couch and pulled the piece of furniture with Megan on it, closer to the coffee table. It was a sturdy piece of furniture, and would mostly serve its purpose. She laid back on it, grunting in discomfort at the cold, hard stone against her back, but what alternative did she have? "Hold on tight," she told Megan, as she pulled the sofa over herself and hoisted it off the ground.

Screw it, Megan thought. She laid back on the couch as Anne dipped it down once, and slipped her pants off. She took a deep breath as her erect cock flopped onto her chest, between her nice, but overshadowed breasts, a tinge lightheaded from the blood pumping there. She gave it a minute until her system adjusted, then wrapped her hands around it, thumbs meeting below her crown, and her fingers trying their best, but failing to touch.

Careful not to move, to avoid making Anne deal with a shifting center of gravity, she began to pump, her hazard of a dick throbbing madly at the situation. Her room-mate, her crush, bench-pressing the couch with her on it. It made her briefly think back to her high school crush, Jake, and how she had fantasized about being held in his big, buff arms. But Anne had him beat in basically every respect. Jake had never made her throb, or drip precum this hard.

The couch workout was better for Anne. This was some real weight. At least her chest would get some decent work. And it was easier to pile weight onto the couch too, so she could work on building her strength in that area. The restlessness in her system cooled as she hit her 30th rep. "Megan, I'm almost there, get the chairs ready," she warned.

Megan scrambled to her feet and nimbly hopped from the seat without putting her weight on one side or the other. She grabbed the chairs in question- the four they had in the living room area- and set them up close to the edges of the couch. Anne grunted and counted down her last five. As she hit 50, Megan slid two chairs under the right side, then hurried around to the left and did the same there.

Anne caught her breath. The table was still too high for the couch to completely clear her chest, so she was still slightly constricted beneath it, but it did the job adequately. She caught sight of Anne to the side. "You doing al- Oh." From her spot beneath the couch, she caught sight of Megan's throbbing boner, hanging down under its tremendous weight past her knees. "Save some for after the workout," she said with a laugh. It suddenly felt uncomfortably warm and stuffy down there.

Megan drummed her fingers on the couch nervously. "Ah, yeah, sure," she chuckled. "I couldn't help myself."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Anne quipped. "Alright, break's over!" she declared, hoisting the seat back up. Megan moved the chairs out of the way again, and assumed her position back on the couch once more, and resumed her fap. She made sure to keep herself at the edge though. She had made Anne horny, and there were consequences for that.

...

"Captain's Log: Day 8

I would say it's our one-week anniversary of confinement, except that 'anniversary' just applies to years. It's in the root of the word, look it up.

Anyway, life is... weird, stuck indoors all the time. I take whatever excuse I can manage to get out, but there isn't a whole lot. Classes have moved online, which has had some mixed results. Teachers aren't always the most up-to-date when it comes to technology, after all. It's also really hard to focus through a whole class when you've got your computer out. Just in general.

As both of us are non-essential workers, Anne and I have had a lot more time together than usual. My hips are so sore... Being in each other's presence is generally enough to make us horny in general. We've had sex so many times in the past, just being conscious of her muscles is enough to trigger the "reproduce" part of my brain, and kind of vice-versa for her. I literally feel like my balls are lighter these days as a result.

Damn it, talking about this is making me hard again."

Megan opened her door to find Anne just about to reach it. She paused in her step, and the two girls stared at each other blankly.

"I'm uh..." Megan began.

"I see that," Anne responded before she finished her sentence. Megan could feel the familiar strange warm feeling of her dick snaking down her leg, and the cold against the head as it peeked out of her shorts.

Anne, for her part, could feel her nipples through her shirt, and her own shorts were starting to feel uncomfortably warm between the thighs.

"Your bed?" Megan offered. Anne nodded. Megan pulled her shirt up over her head, then yelped in alarm as Anne suddenly lifted her up. Her dick pushed her shorts aside entirely, hardening at the intimate show of strength. Fuck, Anne was so hot.

Anne had to deal with the distraction of a dick in her face as she hurried to her room. Halfway there, she lost her grasp on her waning self-control and hinged her jaw wide to wrap her lips around as much of it as she could. She shuddered at the familiar taste of Megan's precum while she crossed the threshold of her door.

She dimly entertained the idea of tossing Megan's light, sexy little body on the bed, but couldn't muster the will to remove the hot, spongy texture of her club of a cock from her mouth. Instead she lowered herself and her roommate onto her mattress and wrapped both hands around the object of her obsession.

"Anne, at least let me get my- oooh...." Megan laid back, free now from her top, and let the horny take over. The band of her short-leg dug uncomfortably into the base of her cock, but she ignored it as the blood drained from the part of her brain responsible for inhibitions. Anne bobbed atop her red crown, while both hands joined together to pump up and down. A throb of that big cinnamon dick surged up like a punch to the face, but the 400-plus-pound titan of a girl didn't budge, she just kept at it, moaning almost as if it were deep inside her pussy.

In her mind, it almost might as well have been. The texture and heat of half the blood in her roommate's body surging and pumping, horny, heated, between her lips tickled all the best parts of Anne's brain. Forcing her face a little deeper, feeling the stretch of a big red cock head against the walls of her throat, she slipped her arm around it, making Megan groan and arch her back as her cock was enveloped in muscle and tits.

"This... is the best thing ever," Megan moaned. "Ffffuuuuuuck you're so hot, Anne," she panted, her hips clenching with each throb of her massive cock. She couldn't believe she used to consider it a disability. She used to worry about ever finding a boyfriend. She had Anne thanks to this dick! She couldn't be more thankful for it!

But seriously though, her shorts were really uncomfortable. She inadvertently planted her foot in Anne's face as she struggled to slide her pants down her legs. Shaken from her lust-induced haze, the muscle goddess backed off with a gasp for air, affording Megan just enough time to free herself.

When Anne didn't immediately pounce on her, Megan raised a brow. "Whatcha waiting for?"

Anne grinned teasingly. "Take your top off. I want you naked."

Megan didn't question the command, naked in an instant. She yelped as Anne, naked herself, loomed suddenly in her face the moment her shirt's neck-hole crested her eyes. Anne purred in her chest and placed a hand on Megan's left breast. This drew a gasp from her lips, and the cinnamon brunette looked up in confusion.

Anne laughed at her expression. "I kinda realized I only ever show any interest in your cock..." she pushed Megan back with a gentle yet unstoppable grope of her tit, "...when it's you I find sexy~"

Megan's jaw dropped and her face flushed so hard, she thought she might have grown a little softer from the shift in blood. Was Anne being... romantic?

Anne smiled and placed her other hand on Megan's other side, leaning down to kiss at the base of her shaft. Megan hardly knew how to process it. She had all but stopped playing with her nipples since the two had started having sex. They weren't at all used to this kind of attention, and that made it all the more special. Her hands went to Anne's, clutching them tightly.

Everything felt more intense all of a sudden, even as Anne undertook the now very familiar pilgrimage to the top of Megan's monument. As he pussy pressed against it, both girls tensed in unusually intense pleasure. Their faces were equally flushed as their moment of intimacy felt suddenly more intimate than usual. The usually somewhat distant Anne found herself blushing like a virgin.

She tried to put it out of her head by putting Megan in herself. And that certainly did the trick. She shivered violently as a wave of pleasure traveled up her spine, abs distending from the sheer stretch her well-practiced pussy was being put through. Looking down past her breasts, she could see Megan, visibly wracked with pleasure, but eyes on her. She swallowed, and surrendered herself to the pleasure once more.

Her bed had been made to handle her weight and more. It stood firm and solid as she began to rise and fall upon her favorite toy, slowly for a moment, then quickly growing into the rapid, needy rut she craved. Her thumbs circled Megan's breasts, and the tiny, nerdy girl between her thighs twisted with pleasure at the added attention.

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers
12