Confined with your Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan did have nice breasts. They were plump for a girl of her size, average but nicely-shaped. Between Anne and the elephant dick in the room, though, they went unnoticed almost constantly. Anne's suspicion was right, an eager grin formed through her pleasure-wracked expression at the thought.

She had her cumming in minutes.

"Captain's Log, Day 28

I'm almost amazed at how quickly society adapts to change. There's still a lot of noise about confinement, but overall, people have really calmed down. Anne is getting used to her makeshift workouts, and so am I. It's actually helped me make a good dent in my Watch Later playlist, and given me a chance to read or listen to books I've been meaning to for a while, so it really works out. Hah, pun not intended. Anne worries about my own physical activity though, since I basically just sit around all the time. There's talk of allowing people to go out for exercise, but just rumors for now. It's only been a month though, so I'm fine. My metabolism already keeps me fairly trim, all I need to do is watch my diet.

Speaking of diet though, Anne has picked up a bad snacking habit. I just caught on to it yesterday, but I think it's been going on for at least a week. She keeps going to the fridge and pantry, and each time she went shopping, she's come back with more snack foods. I might comment on it. But she's works out so much that I can't really imagine it could be that bad, right?

Plus we're both burning a fair amount of calories with our twice or thrice-daily sex sessions. It's a good thing we don't need condoms or we'd be spending as much on them as on food. I was right when I thought that being stuck together would make us horny, especially when we're so close during her workouts now. Not one of them has ended without sex. Except one time Anne's sister called her so we postponed it."

Lacking anything else to add, Megan put her pencil down and scooted away from her desk. Anne had said something about watching a movie later, but they had no other plans at the moment. She paused as she got up. Was she listening to music? She didn't usually play it out loud. As she reached the door she realized that wasn't it, that was an actual guitar, and opening the door confirmed her suspicions.

Sitting on the common room couch, Anne stopped strumming and grinned up at the hottie next door. "Hey! I decided to use this time to break out the ol' guitar," she said, holding the instrument in question up.

"I didn't even know you played," Megan chuckled. "I thought it was a keepsake or something."

"Nah, I picked it up in high school," the big girl explained, glancing down at the music sheet on her tablet screen. "I'm pretty rusty and haven't really thought about it. But hey, what else are you going to do in a pandemic?"

"I would have hoped there would be more zombie killing involved," Megan joked. "When they announced a pandemic, hand-sanitizer shortages were not what I had in mind."

"Oh hey, speaking of zombies, guess what we're gonna watch."

"Oh no." Anne tensed in her leaning position against the wall.

"Don't worry, it's not the stereotypical zombie movie. It's 28 Days Later."

"What is?"

"The movie."

"28 days later?"

"Yeah."

"Than what?"

"What?"

"28 days later."

"That's the name of the movie."

"Ohhhhhhh!" Megan groaned in understanding. "Wow, that's confusing." She paused. "Dammit, it's the 28th day of confinement, isn't it?"

Anne grinned and clapped, "She figured it out!"

"That's got to be the second or third to dorkiest thing you've ever suggested," Megan commented with a dry smirk. "You know I don't like the zombie genre..."

"Aw come ooooooon." Anne strummed the guitar absently as she pleaded. "It's too perfect an opportunity to pass up! Plus it's not living-dead zombies, it's super-rabies zombies. And it's not horror, it's action."

Megan rolled her eyes, but figured she wouldn't hate it. "Alright, just this once."

...

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," Anne insisted.

Megan shook her head and curled up tighter into Anne's lap, though her eyes were still on the TV.

"There there," Anne soothed her, an awkward smile on her face. When had Megan become such a scaredy cat? It really wasn't a scary movie... just action. "Do you want me to turn it off?" She eventually asked.

Megan shook her head and pressed her back more into Anne's front. Anne's expression shifted as she figured it out. "Really, Megan?"

The cinnamon futa knew, if she wanted to get buried in Anne's muscles, all she had to do was ask. But this was more fun. And those heapats were nice. She grinned privately. "Hold meeeeee~"

Anne couldn't help but smile as she swaddled the two of them a little tighter in her extra large blanket.

"Captain's Log, Day 67

I kind of forgot to keep this thing going. The pandemic is officially not ending after two months, as was the original projection. Of course it didn't. Thanks to someone making off-hand comments about it not being a big deal, half the country decided not to respect common-sense boundaries, and now it's spread all around the world. Except New Zealand. It must be nice to live in a country without dumbasses.

Classes are going fairly smoothly, though it's really hard to focus when I'm at my computer. Anne says she struggles with the same issue. We're both kind of coming to terms with the possibility this might be what our final year of college is going to be like. It's kinda sad. Being together 24/7 is nice, but I'm going a little stir-crazy, not seeing anyone else in person.

On another note- holy cow Anne has an amazing voice. After she finished getting back up to speed on the guitar, she started singing as well. Is it weird to get hard just from hearing a girl sing? She's got the voice of an angel, seriously.

I hope it's not the pandemic talking, but I... there's no denying my feelings for her. She still seems so aloof though. She loves the sex, but any time romance comes up, she just acts horny. I hope she's open to something more soon. Maybe... maybe when college is over. Fewer things to think about, maybe a stable income..."

Megan sighed and put a hand to her chest, which had tightened up, thinking about it. She tried not to let her thoughts linger too much on how perfect she was. Sure, her attitude toward romance wasn't ideal, but nobody was entirely perfect.

Bah, now she was horny. She got up and- knock knock. Oh!

Anne had been horny too. Pretty much a constant now. And the two roomies hadn't done much together in the last two days. Mulling over some possibilities, she had gone to Megan's room to get a little something going.

The door opened, and Anne flashed a little grin at the totally overshadowed futa. A grin that faltered when she saw the tent in her shirt. "Oh. Well hello to you too!"

Megan stopped and blinked a moment, staring ahead.

"Hello? Megan?"

"Where are they?" She said quietly. Before Anne could ask for elaboration, Megan put her hands out and touched Anne's stomach. "The abs... They're gone! Where are they?!"

Anne flushed bright red as Megan's hands found purchase in what was now soft, slightly flabby tum. The abs were there, no doubt, but completely invisible- a steel-hard foundation under the fat that had moved in.

"What are you talking about? I've always looked like this," she said sheepishly.

"Aaaaaaabs!" Megan cried melodramatically, giving big round puppy eyes up at Anne.

"H-hey, you know I haven't been able to work out fully!" she deflected desperately.

"Anne..." Megan's eyes narrowed. "You've been snacking."

The amazon laughed as if the notion were ridiculous. As if it weren't exactly what was going on here. "Don't be ridiculous Megan! It's just pandemic living, that's all!" Quickly changing tack when she saw that didn't work, she put her arms up and stretched her shirt sleeves with her awe-inspiring double bicep flex. "Besides, check me out!"

Megan paused, eyes widening. "You're... So... huggable!" She reached up and rubbed those arms, feeling the way her hands seemed to be enveloped by the hard flesh. "So much Anne..." She drooled a little bit.

Grinning, Anne picked her up, "come on, roomie, let's take my mom bod for a test run, shall we?"

...

Megan squirmed softly in her sleep, turning over to bury her face into Anne's cleavage. The big girl smiled and rested her arm over the small of her back, and the futa squeezed her tree-trunk of a waist in her hands with a relaxed sigh. In a way, Anne was relieved. She had put on weight, and for the first time since she was 10, it had bothered her. But with Megan snuggled so closely up against her like this, it's clear she wasn't complaining.

Huggable. The thought made Anne want to laugh, though for respect of Megan's nap, she restrained herself. She had never been ripped, ripped, but 'huggable' wasn't really a word anyone had used to describe her. Maybe her sister at some point? She liked the idea, though. It made her feel like a teddy bear.

She hummed contentedly and rubbed Megan's back, closing her eyes and letting her mind wander. She thought she might doze off for a second, before Megan's log suddenly started pulsing against her. Jutting out to the side from between their bodies, her dark, red cock head swelled up and suddenly fired a glob of cum that caught Anne's bicep right in the middle.

"You really love my body," she commented quietly, rubbing her roomie's head. This wasn't the first time Megan had had a wet dream in Anne's arms, but it still caught her by surprise every time. "Well, it's all yours."

Too awake to sleep, the pulled out her phone and put a video on at low volume.

If only everyone could have such a pleasant pandemic experience.

12