All Comments on 'Confinement with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very clever

I liked it.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Good Job

That was a hot story gave it a 5....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot!

liked it a lot - hope there is a sequel - good jobA4B

DoradoDoradoabout 8 years ago
Good job

One of the better stories I have read in a while. Thanks and great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

that story was awesome I loved it hope you write a lot more hot sexy stories

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Great story .... obviously before the sonar issue; His Mom had been masturbating for awhile and so did her son. Now they have shared some pretty private information, they have done it in front of each other too. Now on the boat, by having her son suck her nipples, masturbate her by hand and finished by screwing her; it seems the next step would be for her son to take care of her needs now. He has the interest and ability to get her off really well. Another chapter is a must !! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT LOCATION AND STORY

Sure I like the Mommy gets banged by her child stories. They often have a better emotional connection than any other genre. This one was well thought out and moved quickly. You have others which develop more steadily but I have enjoyed them all.

Keep writing.

How about something where a neighbor boy is doing mom and she takes up with her son or daughter while the first tryst from her marital bed is on a trip with his parents. Upon return she must contend with both but never allow them either to know.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 8 years ago
Superb

Hope they have more fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

another chapter please 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this gifted author never disappoints

I like the delineation of the characters, of the mother, Julia, and her boy, Sam. For all her professional training and expertise in her own field, Julia is terribly naive. As Sam is having his way with her voluptuous body, sucking on her tits like he did over 20 years before and caressing her between her legs, he springs the biggest hard of his life and Julia is taken aback. "I'm your mother. You shouldn't be attracted to me like this." Very sensibly, her son replies, "That's not how it works. You had me sucking your breasts and rubbing you down there. How else do you think I'm going to react?" Sam reacts the way any boy would who's sucking on his own mother's tits and fondling the mysterious hairy hole between her thighs he came out of, his own mother's cunt. But Julia needs much more. She challenges her son point blank, "so are you going to fuck me or not?" I just love Sam's response. "He nodded sheepishly, "I'll do it." What a guy, ready to perform the ultimate sacrifice for his mom. Yeah, right. In fact it's a dream come true for lots and lots of sons, maybe down deep every last one of them. To fuck their own mother, their Mom, their MOMMY! To shove their hard young cock up inside her up to their balls and just fuck the living shit out of the one unique cunt, the supreme twat of all their boyish dreams and flood it to overflowing with their creamy semen. It's an old truth--a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were made for each other.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
I loved

how she just got hornier and hornier with each sonar pulse. Very hot!

Only thing was Sam's orgasm was shortchanged while Julia's wasn't. Detail Sam's similarly next time--and I do hope there are more chapters, as there's tons of potential with how you closed this one.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
M O R E !!!!!

not just ANOTHER chapter - a few of them!

arsekoarsekoabout 8 years ago
Science Friction

Great story and a nice twist to it.

Hopefully they won't be able to tune that out and it becomes publicly available!

Chaos time.

Thanks and please keep writing

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
Really Nice Work.

I liked this one. Mom had paper towels but chose to suck the semen from her son's cock - naughty girl. If I were Sam I'd be finding ways to keep mom's wrists from healing too soon. Good job!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Sonar. . .Julia. . .

. . .and Sam, who became Sam The Man. Sam earned five stars for being a hero when the sonar pinged. Truly a different concept for a story about sex and fish. . .fish that wasn't only in the sea. Question: did they get the sex smell out of the equipment room?

kplusmckplusmcabout 8 years ago
needs more

you can't just let this one stop. It needs more chapters to complete the story, what happens when they get home? She had already thought of having her son help her get off you need to write one more chapter a least.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved it. As Mom's wrists still need to heal, I think there needs to be more chapters. Hint, hint.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairabout 8 years ago
Very unusual plot, and all the better for it!

What a great story! Usually, on this site, we always get the stereotypical 18 year old masturbating, mum sees him, and the next minute she's jumping on top of him. (Very boring and cliched to death). Difficult to think of new scenarios but this author has certainly come up with a unique circumstance to predicate the act of incest - well done!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A lot of fun!

I love it, another one of your fun and sexy stories! Thank you!

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
hot and wet

loved it- want another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVED IT

It was very good it is great to read about a son having sex and shooting off into his mother or sister's pussy or the daughter letting her father screw her and shooting off into her pussy love those kinds of story lets have some where the mother or daughter becomes pregnant by father, son, or brother

ThitabeThitabeabout 8 years ago
Great read

You are one of my all time favorite authors on here and you did not dissipoint with this story. You left room for a great follow up chapter and I hope you write one this story has a lot left that can be said.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
This is something else...loved it...what will you think of next!

Great yarn...oh the possibilities...LOL!!!!

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Thanks

Another great story. Awesome story line.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
Very hot

This story is very hot and I wanted to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

well you have done it again, another great story . had a hatd on all the way through

FairJoesphFairJoesphabout 8 years ago
Great story

Really liked the story. It just kept getting better and better. Now idk if you are planning this but a sequel of the mom and son back at the lab would be great, it would be nice if the son made a smaller version of the device to use on his mom or other girls.

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
amazing

excellent story as usual. thanks so much.

ratimomratimomabout 8 years ago
Great variety of mom son story

In Literotica there are lots of mom son stories showing same flavor without variety.

But this is the story which i seen great variety with strong story build up and strong story concept with how mom-son reaching their ultimate goal of sex.

Each mom-son story is aimed to reach ultimate goal of sex. But the journey of reaching that ultimate goal slowly with strong variety of story concept barring same flavor like other stories.

I liked concept of scientist and sonar waves and their experiment on dolphins which at later stage turn into mom-son sex.

Given 5 star and added as favorite story.

KnightlyKnightlyabout 8 years ago
HOT

Different story line than most Mother/Son sex stories, and I loved it. I'm going to check your other stories, and hope there's another chapter. Well done.

mightyquinn71mightyquinn71about 8 years ago
Thanks!

You're a great writer. Keep the hot stories coming!

Chas1051Chas1051about 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the nuances of the mother’s dilemma and how she had to overcome the issue; it’s her son.

Requires a sequel as the equipment needs adjusting and retesting you get the idea. Write it as only you can.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
This is the second story ive read of yours...

I would request another sequel here...but im starting to see a pattern. Im off to a third!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Write another chapter and finish this mother son beginning.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
OMGAWD!!

That was so very HOT! Thank you and keep writing!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
This is getting redundant!

Another great story! I really liked it. You have a great mind for cumming up with good story lines that... could actually happen... right? I thoroughly enjoy reading your incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If only...

I had such a machine...the joy we'd share....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please add another chapter

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
DIVE DIVE DIVE

THAT WAS THE HOTTEST SEX I HAVE EVER READ..........A 5 STAR FROM ME

Taskmaster42aTaskmaster42aover 6 years ago
More chapters please

Would love to see more chapters. Wonder if Sam could study the settings on the machine and later on "borrow" a prototype of the device and hide it in her mother's house for more "testing"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Sexy Story

Please write more part's to this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

That was a great story. Very hot. Have to see if there's a Part 2!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Wow...great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Great story pls continue with the favors at home

Maybe the machine could turn mom into an ass slut

Love it anyway

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Have you on my favourites list but this is the first time i picked out this story to read.

Really good story.

Well crafted and written - premise was excellent and verging on the believable!!!!

Would benefit I think from a continuation.

5***** is the least I could give it.

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years ago

I love the creative twist, one of my favorite authors!! 5 stars

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years ago

One of my favorite authors! Loved the creativity, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome premise and a good conclusion for such a short story.

nyteramblernyterambler10 months ago

Good story.....would be interesting if mom brought sonar equipment home and used it again.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

The story is a good read. It has alot of potentia.

🙊🙉🙈

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Being a Navy guy, I LOVED this story. I can only hope that the dolphins enjoyed it as much as I did. I could expect nothing less than five stars ***** from my favorite author . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...