Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teyla's Athosian friends had introduced her to a wide array of herbal remedies in the short time she'd been in the Pegasus galaxy, but this was by far her favorite. The herb the Athosians called Tuumpor, but she thought of as Thumper, had properties similar to cannabis, but was at least twenty times more potent than the best maui wowie, thai stick, kush, and columbian all rolled into one. Even for a long time pot smoker like herself, one toke was enough to knock her on her ass.

Lighting the pipe, she drew on it slowly. She'd learned that lesson the hard way, almost coughing up a lung the first time she'd tried it. She drew on the mouthpiece steadily, not stopping until she saw the glow in the bowl go out. Holding her breath, she carefully closed the tin, and returned it with the pipe to her nightstand drawer.

She grinned, and almost giggled as a thought struck her. She looked over at Carter lying beside her on the bed, and couldn't resist leaning over and slowly blowing the smoke into her face. The Tuumpor sometimes counteracted the effects of the korathis she'd given her earlier, but replaced them with its own, much more powerful effects. The only possible risk was that one would have no effect on the other, and Carter would wake up horny and stoned in the middle of the night, in bed with a strange woman, in a strange room, with no idea what was happening or how she got there.

What the hell, she thought, she's been through lots worse. Leaning back and getting comfortable, she turned up the volume on the movie a couple of notches, and settled back to watch. She didn't hear the first joke, or feel the remote drop from her hand as she drifted off to sleep.

Interior-Dr. Andi Samuels Office

0220 Hours

Andi awoke suddenly, the glow from the monitor filling the room, and the audio laugh track providing a surreal background. She was lying on her side, and felt a warm body moving against her back. She looked down, and saw a small hand cupping her breast. The movement behind her was gradually picking up speed, and she struggled to swim up out of the fog of Thumper induced sleep. She started to sit up, but the arm across her waist pushed her back down.

"Don't move," A husky voice whispered in her ear. "I...I'm, oh yeah, that's a good one, so cl...close. I just, ungh, ne...need another, oh shit, f...few str...strokes."

Carter! She'd forgotten that Sam was in bed with her. Then the events just prior to her falling asleep flashed through her mind. Oh my god, she thought, what have I done?

"Oh ye...yeah! Fuck! He...here it c...cums again!" Carter grunted, her hips grinding into Andi's ass as she ground her fingers on her clit and humped against her asscheek, pulling it back firmly, ensuring that she couldn't get away.

Again? How long had she been at this, and how many times had she cum so far? Now that she was awake, Andi could feel a wet spot under her hip, and when she reached back, should could feel that it was at least two feet across. Either one of them had pissed in her sleep, or Sam had been masturbating and creaming all over the bed for quite a while.

"Ungh! Oh yeah, f...fuck me Te...Teal'c! L...lick my fuckin p...pussy Radek!" Sam moaned quietly, lost in her fantasies as she jilled off on Andi's ass. "D...do me g...guys! I'm cu...cumming! Oh m...my god! I'm cu...cumming again! So g...good, oh, it's j...just so go...good..." She whimpered, and Andi felt warm liquid splash against her, then trickle down her asscheek. Sam pressed herself tighter against her, and Andi unconsciously rolled over onto her stomach.

"O...oh shit! Wh...what? Oh m...my god, y...yes! That's perfect!" she grunted as she followed Andi over, one leg falling between hers so she was straddling her upper thigh, just under her ass. "Whooo Daddy! Who's yer cowgirl now, bitch? Ha ha," she grunted as she started humping her pussy mound against Andi's leg, her fingers trapped between their bodies, grinding over her clit roughly with every movement. "G...got me a bronco t...to bust now, baby! And I'm go...gonna ride yer hot li...little ass to daylight! YeeHaw!"

Andi burst out laughing, unable to restrain herself. This was a side of the staid, restrained colonel she'd never even dreamed existed. But she couldn't bring herself to stop her, she seemed to be having such a good time. The best thing for her to do was join her, she decided. There was no point in letting her hog all the fun.

Spreading her legs wider, Andi arched her hips up, bringing her clean shaved pussy slit into contact with Carter's soft, warm thigh. Hunching her ass back, she ground her cunt down onto her lean muscled leg, stroking it up and down lightly.

She turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at Carter, she smiled and whispered, "Move your leg up Sam. Let me ride yours while you ride mine."

"You want me to fuck you, honey? That what you want?" Sam panted. "Then let's do it right." She raised up suddenly, pulling her leg back and rolling Andi over onto her back. Within seconds, she was back in place, straddling Andi's upper thigh, her own now pressing firmly into the musky crease of Andi's cunt mound.

"Mmmmm," she purred happily as she writhed on top of the other woman, her full, firm breasts flattening against Andi's, their nipples poking into the other woman's soft, spongy tit flesh. She nuzzled her neck lightly as she humped against her leg, her pussy slit drooling steadily on her thigh.

Andi angled her pussy up at Carter's grinding thigh, then eased back, slipping her hand between their bodies, getting it situated over her clit like Sam's was, then pressing back against her. Her free arm came up and wrapped around Sam's back, hugging her tightly to her, and her leg slid up under her ass, the heel digging in, encouraging her to hump her harder, faster, to use her any way she wanted.

"Fuck me, Sammy. Make me your hot little bitch," She grunted in her ear. She licked the soft shell lightly, making Carter shiver on top of her. "Come on! Fuck me Sam! Gimme that hot pussy! Cream all over me! I fucking love it!"

She wasn't anywhere near the peak that Sam was, but she wanted Sam to think she was. If she appeared at the pinnacle of pleasure, she was sure that it would drive Sam to even higher levels of excitement. And to be honest, she thought, she was catching up quick, if the way her pussy felt under her fingers was any indication.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh!" Sam was grunting again and again in her ear. "Cu...cum with me! Oh god! Oh fuck, hold me! He...here it c...cums! Oh yea...yeah! I...I...ungh!" she grunted, then jerked upright, kneeling over Andi's thigh, her ass a blur as she slid back and forth across the cream coated flesh.

Andi raised her leg, keeping it in firm contact with Sam's spasming pussy mound. Sam glared down at her, her eyes aglow with a lustful fever as her fingers flew across her clit.

"Go...gonna cum on it! Gonna juice a...all over yer fuckin' leg." She gasped, bouncing up and down on Andi's thigh, her hips swinging in tight circles, scrubbing the crisp wet fur fringing her cuntlips into her thigh.

Andi reached down and grabbed her leg, pulling it tight against her own pussy mound, but it was too late. Sam had scampered up over the top of her sensations limit, and leapt headlong into the abyss of orgasmic delight.

"YYYEEEEESSSSS!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she raised up off Andi's leg, her fingers frozen on her clit, her other hand cupping one heaving tit, torturing the stiff bud between her fingers. Thick jets of girl cum spouted from her quivering cuntlips, spraying across Andi's lower body again and again, soaking her with the creamy evidence of her pleasure.

She knelt over Andi's leg, her body jerking and twitching mindlessly. Her eyes were rolled back up in her head as unintelligible noises spewed from her lips. Andi watched in awe as she kept writhing in the throws of climax after mindbending climax, each swelling over her before the preceding one had ended.

Two minutes, then five...six. Andi began to grow concerned, and slid out from under her, moving behind the mindlessly orgasming woman, and wrapping her arms around her gently, her lips seeking out her ear.

"Yes, Sam. Let it out. Cum on..."

"Nuuuuunnnggghhh!" Sam grunted powerfully, her body jerking several times, then sagging and falling back into Andi's arms.

Andi guided her carefully down onto the bed, and looked at her. Her eyes opened wide as she saw that Sam wasn't breathing. Dropping her ear to her chest, she detected no heartbeat.

"Oh shit! Come on Sam! Don't do this!" she yelled in her face.

She pressed her ear to her chest again, then raised up, putting her hand palm down over her sternum, then bringing her other fist down on it as hard as she could. She listened for a heartbeat again, then moved up and began giving her mouth-to-mouth, breathing for her.

Five breaths, she thought. Time to massage the heart. She moved down, pressing her ear to her chest, and just as she was about to begin compressions, she heard the faintest of beats. She stopped, holding her breath as she listened, and her own heart almost stopped when she heard and then felt Sam gasp in a quavering breath.

Sliding up beside her, she held her in her arms, rocking her back and forth, her eyes never leaving her. Easing them both over to the side of the bed, she tapped on the comm unit on the nightstand, entering the personal code for Dr. Keller.

"Y...yes," came the sleepy voice of Jennifer Keller moments later. "Wh...who is this?"

"Jennifer, this is Andi Samuels. I have a medical emergency, and I need you in my quarters now, no questions asked. Bring a portable defibrillator, your heart kit, and come alone. Do you understand me?"

"I...what? Andi? Is that you? What are you..."

"JENNIFER! I need you to listen to me. Get your heart kit, a portable defib, and get your ass up to my office, alone. And do it right goddamn now! Do you understand me?"

"I'm on my way," Jennifer replied. "I have everything in my quarters. Give me three minutes."

The chime on her door sounded less than two minutes later. Andi dashed to the door, forgetting that she was naked. Jennifer's eyes went wide as she saw her colleague open her door for her naked, but when she saw the look on her face, she held her tongue.

"This way." Andi said tightly, leading her into the bedroom. Sam was stretched out on one side of the bed, her hands at her sides, a stack of pillows raising her feet above her heart. She was breathing, but not showing any other signs of life.

"What happened?" Jennifer asked as she dug in her med kit, pulling out a stethoscope. She put it on, and listened to Carter's heart, glancing at Andi as she listened. "Her heartbeat is strong, breathing is regular. Now let me ask you again, Andi. What happened?" She said as she took off the stethoscope.

"Over the last twelve hours? Or just the last fifteen minutes?" Andi felt the weight of the situation bearing down on her, and felt herself start to crumble under it. Tears started to run down her cheeks.

Keller's hand caught her cheek full force with an openhanded slap, rocking her head to one side. "Don't you dare! Don't you even think about losing it. You are nowhere near out of the woods here, and I need to know what the fuck is going on. Start with the last fifteen minutes, and we'll go backwards from there."

"Okay. You need an overview. She had three glasses of margaritas. The mix was one liter of tequila and one and a half quarts of bitters mix in a large pitcher. With thirty milligrams of the Athosian herb korathis added in liquid form. She responded as has been previously observed. Strong sexual excitation, followed by dulled senses, slowed reflexes, and a strong desire to sleep."

Jennifer just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Following our initial session, she slept for almost three hours. I cleaned her up, brought her in here, and put her to bed. She had been asleep for almost half an hour when I..."

"When you what, Andi. Come on, your ass is already in the fire. The only way out is to come clean."

"I know. It's just...it's so fucking stupid, okay? I was hitting a pipe of Tuumpor, and I blew some of the smoke in her face while she was asleep. She didn't even react, for god's sake!"

"That doesn't mean she wasn't affected." Jennifer said softly. "What happened fifteen minutes ago?"

"I woke up, I think I'd been asleep...I don't know, five, maybe six hours, and she was laying against me, masturbating. She climaxed vigorously several times, then we changed positions, with her laying on top of me, on my back. She climaxed even more vigorously several more times, and we changed positions again, this time face to face. We were both masturbating ourselves, not each other, not that it matters."

"You're right, it doesn't matter. What happened when you changed position the second time?"

"She seemed to climax almost continuously, until at the end, she raised up off me, ejaculated profusely at least twice, then fell into a series of prolonged orgasms. I watched for, call it six minutes, before I realized that I should be concerned. I...I'd never seen anyone cum like that before, Jenn. It was fucking amazing!"

"Let me get this straight." Jennifer said slowly. "You drugged a patient with an alien compound that hasn't been completely tested, much less approved for use by base personnel. Did you have her consent?"

Before Andi could answer, a soft voice spoke up from the bed. "Yes, she had my full knowledge and consent."

Andi spun around, staring at Carter in wonder. "Oh my god, Sam! You were...I was so...Oh shit, Sam! You were dead, ho..."

"Whoa, hold on one goddamn minute," Jennifer said harshly. "You blubber on about all this psychosexual bullshit, and I'm just now hearing that her fucking heart actually stopped? I thought we were looking at an irregular heart beat or something."

She pushed Andi out of the way, bringing her stethoscope back out, and listening to Sam's heart again. "How long was she down? Or did you even bother to count?"

"Sixty-eight seconds," Sam said softly. "I watched the whole thing." She reached out and took Andi's hand, squeezing her fingers lightly. "Andi took very good care of me."

Jennifer and Andi looked at each other, then back at Sam. "You watched her revive you? From where?" Jennifer asked incredulously.

"From right there at the corner of the bed. I had a ringside seat." She turned and looked at Andi. "I was rooting for you too. I wasn't ready to go, and I knew you'd help me come home." She rubbed her sternum gently. "Ow. Shit, Andi! Did you have to hit me that hard?"

"Stop!" Jennifer said. "You two can kiss each others asses all you want later. Right now, we need to get Col. Carter down to the infirmary, so I can get her under a scanner, and make sure there's been no serious damage."

"No, I'm not going anywhere." Sam said evenly. "And neither of you is going to write any of this down, or tell anyone about it. Is that clear?"

"No," both the other women said at the same time. Jennifer punched Andi in the ribs as she started to speak again, knocking the air out of her with a loud whooshing sound. "No, Colonel, I can't allow that. You've experienced a major cardiac event, and you need to be monitored. That's all there is to it. Andi will back me up on that."

"Jennifer, have you ever been to KS7-535?"

"No, why?"

"Well, it's the planet Anubis escaped to during the lockdown at Stargate Command. Cam Mitchell calls it Hoth, and if you press this, it's going to be your next duty station. Tomorrow."

"Hoth? What's that mean?" Jennifer looked at her quizzically, then glanced at Andi. "What's she talking about?"

Andi never took her eyes off Carter as she lay on the bed. "Star Wars. Ice planet. I kind of doubt you'd like it there." She said slowly. "What about me?" She said to Sam.

"You stay here till you figure out the right dosage of that WhooDoggie drug you souped me up on." She leaned forward, managing to get up on her elbows, and motioned for Andi to come closer. Jennifer leaned closer along with her. "I love this shit, hon. I want you to find me a daily, walking around dose. I want to pop it in the morning, and ride it all day long. Think you can do that?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing." Jennifer said quietly. "You're willing to risk you life, your career...everything, for a couple orgasms?"

"Jennifer, I don't know if you've ever had a heart stopping orgasm. I just did, and believe me, it's worth the risk. Without going to that extreme, it's still worth the risk. I experienced at least five times my lifetime total of orgasms, in the last few hours. I've always had trouble experiencing orgasms, so sex was rarely pleasant for me. But now, I'm not only multi-orgasmic, I'm...what would you call it? Mega-orgasmic? I'm not giving that up without a fight."

She turned and looked at Andi. "Would you get me that gown you got out for me earlier? I think it's still on the chaise in the other room. I'm a little chilly."

She watched as Andi stood up and walked into the other room, then turned to Jennifer. "Don't fight me on this Jennifer, you'll lose. My contacts go a lot higher than yours."

Jennifer just stared at her. "You're serious about this. I can't believe what I'm hearing. This is insane Colonel. You're going to kill yourself."

"Humans, aliens, and a wide assortment of critters have been trying to kill me for almost a dozen years now, and I'm still here. I've thought I was crazy for letting myself end up in some of the situations I've found myself in. But here's something that has a direct benefit to me, and I want it. It's my life, and I'm willing to risk it to get something out of this fucked up assignment for me. I'm asking you to stay and help. If you can't do that, I'll understand. But you'll be out of here in the morning."

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I can understand." Jennifer said slowly. "But we take it slow, and do some testing on this herb before we let you, or anyone else, start taking it on a regular basis."

"That's fair enough. Put one of your assistants in charge of your department for the next few weeks, I want you running this project personally, in conjunction with Andi. Request any personnel you think will push it along faster, and I'll get them here."

Andi walked in just then, and looked back and forth between the two women. "Did I miss something?" She asked as she held out the gown to Sam.

"I don't know yet," Sam said lightly. She waved the gown away, and held out her hand for Andi to help her sit up. "Jennifer and I were just discussing her options, and the direction I'd like this project to go." She raised her arms slowly over her head. "I'm going to need help getting that thing on, do you mind?"

Andi slipped the soft Athosian gown over her head, and got her arms situated in the sleeves. Sam shimmied and wiggled, letting the gown fall down over her body, then flopped back on the bed. Her lower body, from the hips down was still uncovered, and she brushed Andi's hand aside as she started to pull it down for her.

"Not yet, Andi." She said, grinning up at the older woman. She spread her legs slowly, pulling her knees up, and letting them fall out to the sides. "We'll talk more about this in the morning. But right now, I...I want to play so...some more. Andi, wi...will you do that G-spot thing for me?"

Jennifer and Andi looked at each other, and Jennifer start to object, but Sam raised a hand, silencing her.

"Jenn, I'm gonna do it," she said slowly. "You can stay and watch, or help, or you can leave. I really don't care." Her hand slipped down between her legs, her fingers dipping into the fur fringed cleft of her pussy slit. Purring happily, she closed her eyes as she started lazily stroking her clit.