Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamnit Sam!" She shouted as she rolled over, glaring up at her.

"What did I do now?" Sam asked as she came out of her bedroom. She had showered, and was wearing one of the loose, flowing gowns Andi had brought up.

"Apparently nothing," Keller grinned up at her, reaching up to take hold of the hand Tammy was holding out to her. "Your girlfriend on the other hand."

"What were you doing down there anyway?" Tammy asked as she pulled her to her feet. "And I couldn't resist. It was such a BIG target!"

Jennifer glared at Tammy, then grinned. "Oh, I dropped my comm unit. I think it went under the couch."

"Nope, must have bounced over here." Sam said as she leaned down and picked it up. She tossed it to Keller, and she dropped it in her pocket.

"So if you two are out here, who's cooking dinner? It smells delicious. I..." She glanced over at Sam, and noticed that she was wearing a nose filter. "Oh, a little strong, huh?"

"The first half hour wasn't too bad, but then she started crushing garlic, and I didn't have any choice." Sam laughed. "I already apologized, but she blew me off. She said it was okay, but I think her feelings are hurt."

"Oh, I'm fine Sam." Andi said as she stepped out of the hall, wiping her hands on a towel. "I didn't take it personally. And the fact that you kept coming back for samples tells me that you liked it. But dinner is served ladies. I wasn't going to wash dishes three days in a row."

They followed her into the kitchen, and gasped at the spread she had laid out. One counter was filled with hot dishes, lasagna, spaghetti, various pastas, sausages and grilled vegetables, while the other side was laid out with breads, salads, cold pasta dishes, fruit salad...

"Good lord, Andi! There's no way we'll be able to eat all that!" Jennifer said. "That's enough food for twenty people! We're going to be eating italian for a week!"

"No, we're not." Andi said with a smile. "Whatever we don't eat, I'm taking down to the marines over in barracks two. Those boys get every tough job that comes along, and never complain. I cook them up something nice every couple weeks, and they're about due. I'd do it more often, but Sgt. Wilkins won't let me. He says they're fat and lazy for two days after I bring them a dinner!"

Carter stared at her, barely able to hold back her tears. She stepped over and took her in her arms, hugging her tightly. When she released her, she looked at her again. "That's a really nice thing to do, Andi. Thank you."

"I can't help it, my father and my husband were both marines. It's in the blood." She smiled. "Now come on, eat up! I didn't spend hours slaving over a hot stove so you could stand around looking at it!"

Everyone filled their plates, but knowing where the leftovers were going made them take just a taste of everything.

"Oh, come on, don't be shy, dig in and eat all you want." Andi laughed as she watched them. "There's only twelve of them, and even they won't be able to eat all this! So come on, enjoy it, that's why I made it."

Soon plates were piled high with food, and they sat laughing and telling stories as they ate. Andi passed around bottles of wine, telling them to drink up, because the marines couldn't have any.

As they finished, Andi sat back and looked between Sam and Tammy. "So what were you two talking about in your office, Sam? There's no audio, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with that book Tammy was looking at. And the way you were pounding away at that keyboard, I'm betting you're showing a new talent."

Sam and Tammy looked at each other, then Sam looked at Andi. "Yeah, apparently my ancient is improving. The book is something Daniel Jackson gave me, he rewrote it and kept the new version. I was using it to figure out some of the markings around the city, then when I found this place, and got into the terminals, it came in handy."

She shook her head as she took a sip of wine. "I hadn't realized that I had made that much progress. I've been using it to help me get around in the cities systems, and just didn't notice that I was relying on the book less and less."

"I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Being smarter probably can't hurt you that much, it's not like you're growing another head..."

She stopped when both Sam and Tammy burst out laughing, then sat looking between, waiting politely for them to calm down.

"Sorry." Sam said after a few moments, "But that same subject came up earlier!"

"I'm not even going to ask," Andi said. "Just let me add that I want to include an EEG in our testing schedule, maybe every other day or so to start."

She stood up and looked around the kitchen. "If you'd be kind enough to cover these dishes, I stole another cart from the mess, and have it parked downstairs. I'll go get it, and we can load it up so I can take it over to my boys."

Interior-Tammy's Suite

2130 Hours

The lights were dimmed, and the fireplace was lit, filling the room with a soft, warm glow. A saxophone solo was playing in the background as Sam and Tammy lay back against pillows in the pit.

"What's this?" Sam asked, reaching for a small plastic box.

"Don't," Tammy said, moving the box out of her reach. "That's my korathis. I probably should have done it earlier, if I was going to do it at all, instead of leaving it out like that."

"You're going to it with me, the korathis? That's sweet of you."

"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea now. I mean, after what happened this morning." Tammy said as she took a sip of wine. "And I'm not sure if swapping spit with you while I'm doing it is that smart either. What if you have another reaction to it?"

"We could ask Andi, or Jennifer, see what they think." Sam said, getting to her knees. She looked at Tammy, her eyes glowing in the firelight. "Come on, let's call them."

She pulled Tammy to her feet, then led her into her office. She saw the comm unit on the desk, and went over, pressing two buttons at the same time. "Anybody home?" She asked.

"I'm here," Keller said immediately. "Is there something wrong, Sam?"

"I'm on too." Samuels said a moment later.

"No, I'm fine. I just have a question. I want Tammy to use her korathis, and she's worried about..."

"Secondary exposure. Jenn, I'm just not sure what effect that might have." Tammy said.

"I don't think it's anything to worry about, Tammy." Keller said. "I've been looking at Sam's blood work, and the levels of korathis in her blood steam are still increasing. She's producing elements of it on her own, so if you keep what you ingest to a small dose, I don't think it will be a problem."

"I think it's a good idea too, Tammy, for a couple of reasons." Andi added. "It will do Sam good to see how another woman reacts to it." She paused. "How long has it been since your last dose, Tammy?"

"A little over three days. I had some the night before I came onboard." Tammy said quietly. "I'm thinking the same thing, Andi. I'm starting to feel...a little off."

Carter looked at her, and Tammy smiled, mouthing 'later', as she listened to Andi.

"Just keep the dose small, and spit out the chew before you start...exchanging fluids...and keep a headset handy, just in case."

"Oh, you're such a romantic, Andi!" Carter laughed. "But thank you, we'll call before we go to bed...to sleep I mean."

She closed the link, and turned to Tammy. "Do it, it'll be okay, I promise."

Tammy opened the box, and poked at the buds with her finger. Picking up a small one, she broke it in two and popped the smaller piece in her mouth, and put the other one back in the box. She sat the box on the desk and took Sam's hand.

"It takes a few minutes to kick in." She said as she chewed the bud slowly, moving it around in her mouth. "Let's go get another bottle of wine, it should be working by the time we get back to the living room."

"What were you and Andi talking about?" Sam asked as they entered the kitchen. "You said you were feeling 'off'. What did that mean?"

"I've been using korathis on an almost daily basis for three years." Tammy said as she got a bottle opener from a drawer, and started opening a bottle of wine. "I had some concerns about withdrawal, and it looks like I may have been right."

Pulling the cork out, she sat the bottle and the opener on the counter, and took Sam in her arms, holding her lightly. "I don't want you to worry about me. I just need a small dose, every few days, so it's not a problem. Okay?"

She pushed her away, and turned to the sink, chewed a few more times, tipped her head back and swallowed, then spat the chew into the drain. She ran water behind it for a moment, then filled a glass with water, swished some around in her mouth, then swallowed. She repeated the process twice, then turn back to Sam.

"Come on, woman." Tammy said, holding her hand out. "Take me, and have your way with me!"

Sam laughed and grabbed the bottle of wine, then took Tammy's hand and led her into the living room. She stepped down into the pit, but turned and put her hand on Tammy's stomach as she started to follow her.

"Wait," She said as she sat the wine down.

She turned and looked up at her, reaching up and opening the top button on her shirt. She moved down slowly, opening each button in turn. When she reached her waist, she undid the button on her jeans, and eased the zipper down slowly, then opened the last button on her shirt.

Tammy sighed as she watch her spread her shirt open, running her hands lightly up her sides as she leaned in and kissed her softly, her lips brushing gently across stomach.

Sam's lips moved slowly up over her as her hands worked her jeans down over her hips. Tammy moved her legs, helping her get them off, then stepped out of them and kicked them off over her feet, pushing them aside with one foot. Sam's hands came up, pushing her shirt off of her shoulders, and Tammy let it drop off her arms onto the floor.

"You're so beautiful." Sam whispered, stepping back, but keeping her hands on her hips. Tammy's skin glowed in the light from the fire as Sam let her eyes roam over her body.

Taking her hand, Sam pulled her down into the pit, guiding her down onto her back. She pulled her gown off over her head, tossing it to the side as she knelt beside Tammy. One leg moved over Tammy's, settling between them as Sam straddled it, her upper body easing down, and pressing against Tammy's. She rocked back and forth lazily, making their breasts brush against each others, the nipples scraping across soft skin.

Tammy purred, and her arms came up, wrapping around her as she spread her own legs wider. She pulled Sam down onto her. Their lips met, and Tammy let her tongue dart out, lightly caressing Sam's. Sam moaned and pressed her lips to hers, and they kissed, gently at first, then more hungrily.

They ground together, each of them moving against the others leg as they kissed, then Tammy rolled over, and began moving down Sam's body. Sam stopped her, rolling them over again, smiling down at her as she slid slowly down over her, planting soft kisses on her breasts, then the soft skin of her tummy as she moved down slowly.

"Tonight is for you." She whispered as she whisked her face back and forth through the soft curls of her pubes, inhaling the musky scent of her. "Lay back, let me, I want to...mmmm." She moaned, as her head dropped between her legs.

Interior-Dr. Samuel's Suite

2240 Hours

Her marines had been overjoyed when she showed up with a load of food for them, and they had torn into it eagerly. Andi had gone into Wilkins' office with him, as she usually did when she made her food runs. She smiled as she wondered if they knew what they did in there while they ate.

Her pipe and Thumper were sitting on the desk, and she picked up the pipe, loading it as she read through the file she was working on. She made a note, then brought up Jennifer's medical logs. She lit the pipe and took a long, slow hit off of it, then sat back, holding her breath as she tabbed down through the records.

She made another entry on her notes, transferred them to her tablet, then picked up her laptop and went into her bedroom. She sat the laptop on the nightstand, started a movie, then pulled off her gown, tossing it across the foot of the bed. Dimming the lights, she laid down, feeling the Thumper starting to hit her, and a happy smile spread across her face.

She started masturbating lazily as she let her mind drift back to her time with Wilkins earlier, her fingers were still moving between her legs as she drifted off into sleep.

Interior-Bedroom

0010 Hours

"Jennifer? Are you on?" Tammy said as she stood next to the comm unit.

"Yes, Tammy. I was getting ready for bed." Keller replied a moment later. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you that we're home, and the everything is fine. We're going to bed too." Tammy said. "I just didn't want you to worry."

"How did it go? Did you have a good time?" Keller asked.

"It was wonderful, you little perv." Tammy laughed. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow if you want...well, some of it." She paused then said, "Have you heard from Andi? She's not answering. I didn't really need her but..."

"I know, she's not answering me either." Keller said, sounding irritated. "It's okay, she's like that in the evening. She probably just went to bed early. We're all doing that lately."

"Okay, we'll see you in the morning. Kisses." Tammy said, then closed the channel.

"Did you have to put that thing in here?" Sam asked as she held her arms out.

"Yes, there's one in every room of the house now." Tammy said, yawning as she slid down the bed and lay her head on Sam's shoulder. "Help is only few steps away now. I'm not leaving you again like I did this morning."

"Okay." Carter said, kissing her lightly on the forehead. "I'm happy right now. I think I'm going to sleep good tonight."

"Mmmmmm, me too." Tammy purred. "You wore me out you little vixen!"

"Good, now go to sleep." Sam said softly as she reached up, dimming the lights. She looked down, smiling when she saw that Tammy was already asleep, a small smile on her face.

(-)

That's all for Chapter Four. Please read Chapter Five to see what happens next.