Conflicted Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving another funny look at Lewis, Martin asked Thompson if they should go have a look. Lewis nervously followed. A small crowd had gathered, but it was a narrow gap between buildings down to an alleyway that was perhaps two or three stories lower than the outside patio. A few people seemed to be trying to film it, but in this lighting he didn't imagine a phone camera could really pick up much. There was definitely a couple though, doing it from behind, and the guy could be Stuart. The woman was so indistinguishable though, he knew people around him were just embellishing from a stupid rumour they heard. Idle gossip like that could hurt someone.

Lewis knew he had to get closer, so he could prove it wasn't her, and clear up these rumours for good; a few people had glanced back to see him and all gave him the same funny look as Martin did. A few people started tapping their friends' shoulders, clearly getting their attention so they could also turn and look at Lewis. He had to go now.

He dashed down the short flight of stairs out of the patio area and jogged the 30 seconds over to where the alley entrance was in sight. He slowed his pace and tiptoed over to it, peering around the corner as carefully as he could.

A brunette woman was crouched in front of Stuart; she at first looked naked but then he could tell she was wearing some sort of flimsy dress. He could see why people thought it was her. A few of the people who had met her may have mistaken her because it was dark and the couple was quite far away. Even Lewis thought she bore a striking resemblance. He couldn't see her face though as she was pressed up against a wall, looking the other way. It wasn't her though; this woman had what looked like large tattoo across her lower back.

As it looked like Stuart's head might be turning in his direction, he quickly hid behind the corner into the alleyway, no longer able to see, but definitely able to listen to the couple. He could hear slapping of skin, which was synchronised with the high-pitched gasps of the woman and the gravelly grunts of Stuart.

"You're such a fucking slut. I love this fucking tattoo, I think I might fuck you from behind forever," came Stuart's voice.

A second voice responded. It was a voice he knew sounded familiar, "I'm your slut to fuck forever, baby. I'm sorry I ever thought otherwise. I've got the permanent label to prove it."

"Yeah, you slut. Tell me you're my slut."

The woman's voice was laboured by the extremely physical pounding she was receiving. It still might not be her... she would never disgrace herself so publicly. She couldn't be as big a slut as this woman. Fucking that cunt for the whole world to see and knowing Lewis would be nearby.

"I'm your slut, baby. Fill up your bitch. Mark your slutty territory with your thick cum."

That voice sounded like her but she would never say things like that.

"I wanna cum down your throat. Watch you swallow it like a good slut."

"Oh yes! I've missed the taste of your cum."

She was acting like a pornstar, talking like a pornstar, hell with all those camera phones pointed at her she was pretty much a pornstar. Lewis willed himself not to believe it was her. Except for a tiny part of him, a part of him that was ashamed but excited, a part of him that was coaxing up an erection. He crept round again until he could just see them. Stuart's trousers were around his knees and his shirt was unbuttoned but the woman was wearing just a fishnet dress that was hoicked up over her hips and a pair of heels. Her dress didn't look like it would have protected her modesty even if it was arranged properly. She was bent over at the waist, her torso parallel with the ground and her arms outstretched so that her hands were one over the other against the wall.

Stuart's hands were gripping just under her waist giving him the purchase to thrust as hard as he was doing. Stuart's head was tilted back whilst the woman's was hanging down, her hair draped across her face. Both had their backs to him; they weren't going to notice him.

He was about to come further out into the alley entrance to try and identify the woman further, all he could tell so far is that her physique matched hers, when Stuart pulled out and stepped back. Lewis shied back half a metre but he could still see the woman, however, she turned round clockwise, which meant Lewis still couldn't see her face. She did however turn her back into a sliver of a streetlight, enough to illuminate the block capital Gothic-stylised letters that adorned the entire width of her lower back, just above her butt cheeks. Her dress had been pushed up above the tattoo so he clearly could read 'Stuart'.

Her right ankle came into view but it was still in the dark. He could see what was definitely another tattoo on the outer edge of her foot but he couldn't see what it was a tattoo of. She had one there. It could be a coincidence. He knew he had to look at her face now, especially since she had brushed her hair out of the way and tucked it behind her right ear.

It was her. But if he was honest with himself, he already knew that. She knelt down and her hands rested on either side of Stuart's thighs. She licked her lips just before they made contact with his bell-end. Lewis knew that face so well but he had never pictured seeing it sucking off Stuart. He was a cunt. But she was his now. Happily sliding her mouth along his rock hard dick.

He stepped out clearly into view and caught her eye. Stuart's head was tilted at the sky again but she had clearly seen Lewis. Even with a cock stuffed in her mouth, her look of alarm was obvious. Stuart's hands had been wrapped around the back of her head just as she saw Lewis and now it was obvious that he was shoving her head down his shaft. He grunted loudly as he forcefully deep-throated her. She was evidently pushing as hard as she could against him because her head flung backwards as soon as he released it.

"Mum?" said Lewis. His voice came out hoarse as his mouth had completely dried out.

Spunk was being sprayed onto her face and hair, Stuart unabashedly wanking off the rest in her direction. She had coughed as soon as he mouth was free, splurting some sperm onto her chest. His mother was a slut. Stuart's slut.

"What are you doing with that cunt?" croaked Lewis.

Stuart stared at his mother. Spunk in her hair, dribbling down her face and onto her dress. A dress that, though she had now pulled it down to her upper thigh, failed to cover any of her intimate areas. She spoke her voice barely audible, as she wiped her face, "Lewis... I... um... just don't call people that."

"No," chirped in Stuart. He pulled up his trousers and walked the two metres that separated them with malice in each step. Lewis stepped back instinctively and nearly tripped on an uneven paving slab. Stuart continued, "Go on. Call me it again."

"You..." he tried to respond.

"WELL?"

He stared blankly at Stuart then turned to his Mum. Leslie was standing just behind and to the right of Stuart, her left hand gently resting on his upper back. She shrugged just as two heavy palms collided with his shoulders. He saw a grimace on her face and a grin on Stuart's as he flew backwards and felt the cold stone pavement whack him on the buttocks. Both of his mum's hands were holding Stuart's right one as she rested her body against his side, her lips kissing the shoulder of his shirt.

****

Leslie was totally at a loss at what to do. She knew Lewis would be nearby. She knew she might even see him, but she hadn't expected it to be like this.

"Fucking pussy," shouted Stuart, as he looked a Lewis who he had just shoved to the ground. He turned to Leslie and leant in. She kissed him for a few seconds, but gently broke the kiss so she could look back to Lewis. She had concern on her face, but not knowing what to say, she kept silent.

"I love you," said Stuart, "And I hate your cunt son." He kissed her again, presumably to make a point.

"I love you too and I know you do baby but if you think that about him why are we wasting our time here," she replied slowly, trying to coax her riled up boyfriend away, but wincing internally at being so cold to Lewis.

"I don't THINK he's a cunt. I know he is one."

"Baby, I know, I know," replied Leslie, kissing Stuart on the cheek with her right hand lovingly caressing the other cheek, "So maybe it's better to leave him now?"

Stuart spat at Lewis and it hit him on the left side of his chest. Leslie's nose crinkled up in disgust, "Eurgh, don't spit."

"He deserves it," replied Stuart before he turned around and wrapped his left arm around Leslie's shoulders.

She turned round and said, "Still gross."

Lewis stared at the 'Stuart' tattoo through the open mesh of Leslie's dress as it swung in time to the motion of her hips. He couldn't let her leave, not with him, "Mum?" said Lewis meekly.

Leslie looked back at him giving him a pitied smile. She opened her mouth to say something when Stuart kissed her. His right hand went straight to her crotch and his index and middle fingers dipped inside of her with no resistance. Lewis was to one side of the alley entrance and his mother and Stuart were on the other side, separated by less than four metres but now she was gasping.

Stuart had one arm dipped low so that his fingers were pushing deep inside of her and even in the dark Lewis could see him flexing them rapidly. Leslie's head was buried in Stuart's shoulder, his left arm wrapped tightly round her upper body.

"Stuart, baby," she gasped, "not here."

"You fucking ruining this for us, you perv," growled Stuart, staring down Lewis.

"Stuart, we should just go," she pleaded, holding one of his arms and stepping back.

"Why not give the pervert a little show, he already enjoyed that video I sent him?"

"Baby."

"Tell him it was actually us and we can go."

"I'm sure he already knows, come on."

"Fine, tell him I really did fuck you in that toilet stall when you came to school!"

"Stuart."

"No, even better, call him a cunt, and then we'll go."

She knew he wasn't going to back down, with a sigh, but also a tingle of excitement that she pretended didn't exist, she said, "Lewis, you're... a cunt... and I'm going home to fuck Stuart now."

"Mum! Just don't go with him, please!"

Before Stuart could say anything in return, she pulled him close, and looking at the smirk on his face gave him a big kiss; guilt, shame, and extreme excitement coursed through her veins in equal parts.

She wanted to say she was sorry, but the words didn't come to her. Instead, she turned around, glad to see Stuart follow her lead. Hand-in-hand, they began to walk away from her son, and she resisted the urge to look back. She felt Stuart's hand draw her dress up to the bottom of her ribcage, she knew he was making sure her tramp stamp was clear and visible as they walked away.

She felt a pang of guilt again as she did nothing to stop him, but that was the point of the tattoo, to show the world she was his; openly, willingly, she would let everyone know her son's bully was her boyfriend.

**Epilogue**

Lewis observed the dancefloor from the balcony above. He had his drink in hand -- a vodka and coke, he had given up on trying to like beer -- and looked at the people bopping, jumping, undulating, and in the case of at least one couple in particular, grinding very suggestively.

His dad had suggested he take the year off, considering everything, and see if he could go to one of the other universities he had got the grades for, or maybe just go through clearing and try for any other place. He hadn't wanted that. Manchester was a big city, and there were thousands of students. If he didn't want to bump into him, or either of them, it would have been easy.

That's why he probably shouldn't have gone to this fresher's event. However, everyone was, and he wanted to make new friends, and he didn't want to live his life worrying about seeing them. At least, that was the theory.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he broke his gaze away from the dancers below. A tall guy, well built, definitely someone that would have had not the time for him at school, was standing behind him. Following a nod to indicate 'hey', he said loudly over the music, "Room 408, right? I think you're down the corridor from me. I'm 405"

"Ah cool!" exclaimed Lewis, excited that this guy wanted to speak to him, "Yeah, you mean Thomas Bosworth Halls? That's me too. I'm Lewis, by the way."

"Fred, or Freddie," he said sticking out his hand, which Lewis grabbed eagerly.

He peered over the balcony, looking around for a few seconds then stopped and gave a little laugh. Arm outstretched and pointing into the dancefloor, he said to Lewis, "See them two down there, you'll see the tattoo in a second when she, yeah her with that tramp stamp."

Lewis nodded, wondering what was coming and feeling his stomach fall, knowing he already wasn't going to escape his baggage.

"Total slut apparently, she's like 40 or something, and that dude she's banging went to school with her son. Guy on my course told me, he knows that lucky bugger."

"Oh crazy!" replied Lewis, trying to sound interested, but instead coming off meek.

"Apparently she's really fit too. Might want to get a closer look, eh. Level with you, I'm actually gonna see if I can fuck her. Fuck a milf is 100% bucket list material."

'Would that be so bad?' thought Lewis, 'Rather this guy than Stuart.'

"You know what," said Lewis out loud, his heart racing, "I might be able to help you out with that."

12