All Comments on 'Confrontation on the Road'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent

It is wonderful to have this author writing again, and this story is a marvelous fantasy story that has everything in it: great writing, excellent characters, exciting plot, and a romantic element as well, although the love scene is rather too short. Five stars for this excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good start, got a soft spot for DnD smut like this!

Carry on please! Wouldn't say no to some Tiefling action ;)

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars.

Orcs, Tieflings, and minotaurs get the votes and readers. Good story.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

What a great story, it was a pleasure to read that. Love the fact that you made an effort and did the proper build up of the story, describing the world, scenography and characters that were really interesting (even these secondary ones, like Rami’s companions in the inn). Then their travel and confrontation with bandits, that was exciting. And the greatest thing was that you made it more than simple scheme of orcish woman emotionlessly fucking a guy, there was an affection between them and the end which gave me hope for a continuation. Please, tell me that you have plans to write more about them :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...