Confrontation on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orlando watched with horror and fascination, but when the third bandit threw a knife towards his bodyguard he had to yell out. "Knife!" That was when he himself was struck on the side of the head with a rock, causing blood to run down the side of his face and mixing with the blonde hair.

Rami had caught the warning, and she quickly dodged out of the way, the blade landing harmlessly a few feet away. "Oh you're in for it now!" She roared in the disoriented man's face before standing up and stomping hard into his gut, causing him to gasp. Reaching down, she grabbed her axe and fixed her gaze on the one who had thrown.

Without saying a word, she leapt forward, slashing downwards with her weapon. Unfortunately, the panicked bandit managed to jump back, and the sharp axehead sunk into the dirt. Clicking her tongue again, she glared at the brigand. "You got lucky. Won't happen again." Tensing her muscles, she wrenched the weapon out of the ground and...

"That's quite enough! Lay down that oversized hatchet!"

Rami turned her head towards the voice, and her eyes went wide. The fourth bandit had managed to get onto the cart and was now holding a dagger to Orlando's neck.

"That's it, nice and easy. You screwed up, miss. Hurtin' us just makes us that less keen on givin' you a quick death. So drop yer weapon, and then we can negotiate."

Rami spit on the ground. "Negotiate? You just plan on killing him no matter what!"

There was a brief pause followed by groans as the injured men got to their feet. "That's not true, we can show mercy. Just... stay right there."

Rami looked back at Orlando, ignoring the man. Catching his fearful gaze, she threw her head back, as if in exasperation. "I guess you've got me." She then winked to the merchant.

Even in his dazed state Orlando believed he discerned what his bodyguard wanted him to do. It was an incredibly reckless move, but it wasn't like he had a lot of options. So, in a mirror of what Rami had done, he suddenly threw his head back. Only for him, he collided with the face and nose of the man holding the knife.

"Oh you son-of a...."

"Nicely done!" Rami called out before picking up her axe again, looking to the bandits. "You really want to try me?"

Orlando rolled forward, onto his mount and away from the attacker. His vision still blurry he then reached into his boot, pulling out the dagger he kept for self-defence. "I-I won't let you k-kill either of us!"

Rami grinned. "That's the spirit!" She saw the men's hesitation, but apparently still seeing their odds as favourable, they ran in towards her all at once. Rolling her eyes, she simply did a quick spin of her weapon, causing them to back off. Utilizing this momentary doubt, she then rapidly brought her axe sky-high before bringing it down with force. This time, the staggered bandit had no chance. She cleaved into his shoulder, severing the arm and causing blood to gush out. The expression on the now mortally wounded man went through several phases before the eyes went blank and he fell backwards to the ground, dead.

Orlando swallowed hard as he watched Rami work, and while he was shocked by the brutal death, he knew it was an us-or-them situation. He could not afford to have pity. The bandit on the cart gathered himself, one hand holding the now broken nose and his other grasping the dagger. "Yer gonna pay fer that!"

Rami realized she had to get her ward into a safe position, and the rest of their enemies were clearly not as intent on making good on their threats now that one of them had fallen in battle. Giving out a battle roar, she watched the panicked faces of the men and they dropped their weapons before turning to flee. She grunted, turning back to the cart and her employer.

The bandit had not waited, and he was too furious with Orlando for daring to hit him to retreat. Jumping towards the horse in order to get at the merchant, it left Orlando with mere seconds to react. And react he did.

Hurling the knife towards the brigand he unexpectedly struck true. Even with his meagre strength, a blade to the throat was still incredibly lethal. He barely had time to process the body thumping to the ground halfway between the cart and horse, and then... panic set in.

"O-oh god, I... I just k-killed him!" He was still dazed, and the left side of his face was now half-covered in blood.

Rami reached up and grasped his leg firmly. "In self-defence. You did good." She looked to the two corpses. "We should get away from this spot. I doubt those others will come after us, but carrion birds will be here soon."

Orlando shivered and gave a shaky nod, and... and then Rami's voice faded, and it all turned black.

***

Orlando groaned as he opened his eyes, feeling the warmth of the nearby campfire on his skin. The sun had set completely, and he had a dull pain in the back of his head. Reaching up to touch the spot where he had been hit by the rock, he could feel bandages wrapped around his head, and that brought him back to reality. "W-what..."

A voice called over to him from the firepit, speaking calmly. "Don't try to sit up just yet. Head injuries are nothing to joke about."

Looking over, he saw Rami stirring the simple pot over the flames, a fragrant aroma rising from it. He slowly tried to move, and apart from the faint headache he felt... almost alright. Which was saying something given he had killed a man before passing out.

"I took the liberty of using some of the spices from your cart. Good food usually perks me up." She looked over at him and smiled, the campfire making shadows that danced over her features. "You were not out that long, maybe an hour or so. The wound should heal fine in a few days."

Orlando managed to sit up against the rock where he was resting, a pile of blankets behind his head and back to serve as pillows. "I... I really did that?"

Rami nodded. "You did. You defended yourself. It's not something that we ever wish to do, but... sometimes, it's the only answer."

He winced, pausing to take a breath. "So... what now?"

"They were bandits, and they would not have hesitated to kill us both. You won't come into any trouble with the law for it." She turned back to stirring the pot.

Orlando swallowed. "That... that's good? And since you are hired to be my bodyguard, I... I guess that means you're alright too?" He winced again, and with surprise looked down at his pants. They were bulging slightly, and he blushed, trying to shift himself to not attract attention. Though that was too late.

Rami smirked. "Well well. I've heard of people getting horny after surviving a near-death experience, never thought I'd see it." She poured the soup into a bowl, walking over to sit next to him on crossed legs. "Eat. You need it."

Orlando paused for a few moments before reaching forward, taking the bowl and sipping from it. "This... this is quite tasty."

Rami chuckled. "What, you thought that I couldn't cook? I'm mostly just too lazy to make anything proper." She eyed him, and Orlando felt like she was eating him with her eyes. "You do have more meat on those bones than I gave you credit for."

He paused before blushing brighter. "You... you undressed me?"

"Of course. I had to see if they had hurt you. But you got lucky, the only blow you took was to the noggin." She rolled her shoulders, closing her eyes as she stretched.

Orlando took another gulp of the soup, wiping his mouth with a sleeve. "That's... that's not very fair that I'm the only one who's been naked." He froze, realizing what he had said.

Rami grinned, reaching out and tapping his head. "What, did the rock rattle your brain that hard? I could've sworn you just implied you want to see my body."

He shook himself out of his stupor and set down the bowl, holding his hands up. "N-no, I... I'm sorry, that w-was inappropriate. I shouldn't h-have said anything."

Rami sighed and leaned forward. "Why are your kind always so reserved? If you find someone hot, then just say so. Worst thing you get is a slap, and best case? You may get lucky." Her brown eyes seemed to glitter from the flames reflected in them.

Orlando could no longer deny that his pants were feeling very restrictive, but he wasn't sure what to do. "I-I am y-your employer, and I-it would be u---"

"Shove it." She reached forward, grasping his chin. "Do you want this?" She still smelled of sweat from the journey and battle, and that gaze... it was indescribable.

He swallowed hard, watching her. "Y-yes. Yes, I... I want y-you, Rami."

A big grin spread over the half-orc's face and she lifted his chin. "That's all I needed to hear." She then leaned in, meeting his lips with her own. The touch sent jolts through Orlando's mind, and the situation in his pants got even more unbearable. Doing his best to match her moves, he reached out and touched her shoulder, running his hand down the length of her scarred arm.

Rami broke the kiss after a few seconds, licking her lips. "See? Being a greenhorn does not equal lack of talent." She reached for his shirt, and in one effective tug ripped it open, a few buttons scattering along the ground. Placing a hand at his chest, she traced his skin, clearly delighting in the quiet moans of pleasure that resulted from it. "Tell me what you want." She spoke to him in her husky tone, watching him intently.

Orlando felt like he was experiencing a surreal dream, but he would not deny his feelings. Swallowing, he then sputtered out. "I... I want to see your hot body."

Rami smirked and leaned back. "Good. Now we're being honest." She first reached for the straps of her leather jerkin, quickly undoing them and pulling the armor-piece over her head, discarding it a foot away. Next, she removed the padded shirt that almost clung to her skin, all the while never breaking eye-contact with the now shirtless man.

Orlando for his part was desperate for some relief, and he reached down towards his pants but was stopped by a firm hand. Looking over in surprise he swallowed hard.

"No. That's for me." She would clearly not have any argument on this. Retaking control, Rami was down to the chest-wrapping that ran all around her upper body below her shoulders. She then proceeded to almost glacially slowly remove each lap one at a time, something that was close to torture for the poor man watching her. As more and more of her skin came into view, Rami's grin grew wider, until she tossed the last piece of wrapping aside.

Orlando was speechless, his eyes locked on the vision in front of him. To his inexperienced mind, Rami looked like a goddess. Full breasts, sweat running down her skin, that smile and those eyes... He had never felt so excited in his entire life.

Rami crawled closer, reaching to take the man's hand and bringing it up to her naked chest. "You want to touch?" Getting a few shaky nods in response, she then placed the palm against her left breast, letting his fingers explore her skin.

Almost as if he was scared that he would be denied if he was too rash, Orlando slowly moved his hand, exploring the treasure in front of his eyes.

Growing impatient with the timid touches, Rami reached for his other hand and placed it on her right breast, holding it there. "I'm not going to break, you can be a bit more daring. I know you want to."

Orlando paused, looking at her. Then, taking it as a challenge, he began to fondle her more intensely, massaging her breasts with his hands and fingers. That seemed to please her, and she looked down at him, smiling.

"Don't forget the nipples, princeling." Rami let go off his hands and reached down, tracing his chest before coming to the brim of his pants. Pushing her way inside, she found the culprit that had made the situation so unbearable for the poor man. She grasped onto the erection firmly, causing Orlando to flinch.

"I-I don't know---"

"Shhh." Rami hushed him. "I've got this. You just keep going." Her strong fingers ran up and down the still hidden member, stroking it teasingly.

In a desperate attempt to regain some amount of initiative, Orlando leaned forward and caught her right nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. This caused Rami to let out a husky moan, looking down at him with a pleased expression. "Yes, exactly like that. I'm not going anywhere."

Orlando kept applying suction to the nipple before switching over to suck on its twin, all the while still fondling Rami's ample bosom. He was getting more excited by the second, something evident by the sudden rush down in his loins. Before he could stop it, he found himself twitching as his pants soaked. Looking deeply ashamed he stopped, expecting to get scolded.

Rami watched him and when his expression turned ashamed, she pulled out her hand that had been stroking his cock, wrapping both arms around him. "It's alright, no harm done." She held him against her chest, his face squished between the two breasts. "It's your first time, of course you're going to get a bit nervous." She smiled gently. "Don't worry, we're not done. Let's take this to the next stage."

Orlando still felt ashamed of having climaxed early, and when she released him he sunk back against the pillows, head facing down. He heard some shuffling for a few moments, but didn't dare look up. At least not until he felt Rami's foot on his groin.

"Well? Come on, take them off. It's quite uncomfortable for you otherwise." She didn't sound upset or impatient, just... he couldn't place it.

Looking back up at her he blinked when his eyes came face to face with her sex. A bush of dark-red hair stared back at him, a few drops of secretion glittering in the light of the fire. He was looking at Rami's fully naked form, and he felt a tingle in his member again, a faint stirring of activity. When he saw her arch an eyebrow he forced himself to move, pulling off his now stained pants and bringing his shaft into view. It looked a bit miserable, but Rami took it in stride.

"I'm not letting this finish without both of us satisfied. And right now? None of us are." In a surprise move, she then reached down and brought her arms around him, hoisting him up into the air. Not sure what to expect, she then turned him upside down, placing his legs on her shoulders with his front facing her. This lead to him now being barely an inch from her sex, and he swallowed hard.

"This should get you going again." He could almost hear the smirk in her voice, and what came next was a loud moan of pleasure from his mouth. She had taken his cock into her mouth, and was now sucking noisily on it while her tongue played with the head. Feeling a bit light-headed from both the position, and the pleasure, he then did what only seemed right. Reaching his arms around to grasp her ass, he pushed his face into her sex and opened his mouth, tongue sticking out.

To his delight, he found the taste of his lover's pussy to be deeply arousing. The tip of his tongue explored her lips and folds, soaking in her juices. In response, he could feel the suction on his shaft increase, which he took as a sign of her approval. Now completely lost in the moment, he pressed himself closer to her sex, finding the little nub that rested above the opening itself. Curious, he brought his tongue around to lick it, and he felt a shiver run through Rami's body in reaction. Determined to make her feel good, he did it again, and again, and again. The shivers continued, though more controlled. Wanting to test himself, he then brought his lips around her clit, teeth grazing the sensitive organ.

Rami moaned around the cock in her mouth, pressing him closer to her until there was no distance at all between their hot bodies. Her arousal was undeniable, and in response to his toying with her nub, she reached her tongue out to lick the sack that bounced against the now rapidly hardening cock. Both of them moaned in response to the other's stimulations, and Rami even felt her knees go weak after more than five minutes of intense foreplay, sweat running down her body and jolts of pleasure near ceaselessly travelling the length of her limbs. Letting go of his now stiff member, she paused to take a breath, still holding him firmly.

"You... you certainly have talent, greenhorn. But I think we're both ready for the main event now." She carefully spun him around, setting him onto his feet while still holding an arm around his back.

Orlando was still feeling a bit light-headed, and he swayed a little even standing, but his expression was one of pure lust. "So... what happens now?"

Rami grinned and gently pushed him to the ground, back against the pillows for comfort. "Now? Now I break you in."

Orlando's eyes widened at those words, and his cock twitched when he saw her lick her fingers and then rub her drenched sex. Placing herself at his hips, she towered over him with one hand reaching back behind her, grabbing the stiff erection. With a grin, she placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy, and then... she sank down, taking it all in one stroke.

Orlando moaned loudly, feeling his cock be enveloped in a woman's vagina for the first time. It sent even more jolts of electricity through his body, though most of it was concentrated in his crotch. He looked up at Rami, her muscular body perched over him, full breasts like globes of chocolate taunting him. Without thinking, he then blurted out words that he had no idea how she would take.

"I... I think I love you, Rami."

Rami stopped mid-motion of rising up from his hips, the shaft only halfway inserted into her body. "You... you're only saying that cause I'm fucking you right now. Don't read too much into it, princeling." She then lowered herself down again, moaning in return. Tired of waiting, she started to bounce up and down on his cock, but she was not keeping eye-contact anymore.

Orlando felt silly for having said anything, but if this was the only time? He would make the most of it. Reaching up, he began to fondle her breasts again, massaging them passionately. He tried to meet her movements a few times, but he was not strong enough to actually push back compared to her physique. The band that had kept her hair together fell off in the intensity, causing her red hair to flow down her shoulders, framing her breasts beautifully.

Rami kept pounding him for a short while, sweat dripping down both their bodies as she finally looked back down at him while he kept fondling her breasts. "You really have no idea what those words mean. You've known me for three days."

Orlando let go off her nipple, his hands reaching back to grab onto her ass as it bounced up and down on his stiff cock. "Isn't that enough? You're super-hot, know how to handle yourself, and... you... you're sort of my ideal woman."

Now it was Rami's turn to blush, speaking between moans of pleasure. "I... I'm your ideal... woman? You've got weird taste, princeling."

He shook his head. "No, I know what I want. You're super-sexy, Rami. Hotter than anyone I've ever seen."

Rami grabbed his head and shoved it into her bosom again to stop him from talking. "I'm just the hottest... piece of ass you've seen... yet. You'll find others."

Breaking free of her grasp with difficulty and finally finding strength to actually thrust back every time she lowered herself, he watched her intently. "I won't. You are the one for me, Rami. I will not make the same mistake my grandfather did."

Now blushing furiously, she leaned down to kiss him. "Just focus on the moment. We... we can talk later." She intensified her movements, arching her back as she rode him, her breasts shaking with every thrust. Despite herself, she could feel a climax approaching, evident by the quivering of her sex.

Orlando sensed his own climax nearing, and he smiled up at her warmly. "Let me bring you over the edge." He then suddenly sat up, wrapping his arms around her and escalating his thrusts towards her womb.