Confrontation on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rami couldn't hold back a sound somewhere between a squeal of surprise and a moan of absolute pleasure. She didn't care anymore, she just wanted to reach the peak. "Do it! Give it to me!"

Orlando was eager to oblige, and he grabbed one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard, feeling the eruption rapidly approaching. He couldn't speak, but when he made his final thrust he nearly blacked out from the intense bliss that descended upon him.

Rami froze with her hips almost glued to his, feeling the semen rush out of his cock and seeking her womb. Her own climax arrived at that very second, leaving her nearly delirious as secretions gushed out of her sex and dripping down the merchant's legs. She sat on top of him, eyes rolling back and tongue hanging out as her body shivered and spasmed as the orgasm surged through every part of her.

They both gasped for air as their climaxes ran their course, and were soon reminded of the approaching night, even if the campfire kept most of the cold away. Orlando collapsed against the blankets, smiling sheepishly. "That... that was amazing."

Rami watched him, smiling gently as she reached down and touched his face. "I guess... you are kind of handsome."

Orlando blinked, feeling fatigued from the long day and the intense lovemaking. "I... I think I need to sleep."

Rami nodded, getting off him slowly, his now limp member sliding out of her pussy and slapping against his skin. Cracking her neck, she took a deep breath. "Sleep. I'll keep watch and make sure nothing bothers us." She looked back at him. "You really are insane, princeling."

Orlando shook his head, closing his eyes. "No, I... I am in love..."

***

Orlando opened his eyes slowly, feeling the stinging light of the morning sun irritate his eyes and pounding head. Groaning quietly he sat up, bringing a hand to his temple to massage it. He did look down at his body, finding himself dressed once more. For a few shaky moments he believed that last night had been a dream, but that illusion was dispelled when he heard a voice from nearby.

"Good morning, princeling. You sure took your sweet time." Rami leaned over and offered a waterskin. "Drink. We'll be moving in an hour or so." She smiled. "Can you feel your hips?"

Orlando blushed and gave a nod, looking over at her. The ponytail was up again, and she had put on her armour. But there was something behind her eyes that had not been there before. "So... that happened? I... I wasn't having a fever-dream?"

Rami smirked. "If that was a dream, I doubt my muscles would be a little strained this morning. Yes, it happened. Congratulations, you are no longer a virgin."

He drank from the waterskin, pausing to take a breath while he got used to the sun. "I... was I any good?" He took another sip, not trusting his mouth to not say more stupid things.

Rami cocked an eyebrow. "What, you think I would have lied to protect your feelings? You did quite well, and... it's been a while since I was that turned on." She broke a piece of bread, handing it over to him. "What did you think?"

Orlando didn't hesitate, grabbing the bread in his free hand. "I... it was the most wonderful experience I've ever had. I... I just wish I was not wounded for it. I... I hoped to do better."

Rami was quiet for a few moments, watching him with intense eyes. When she spoke again, that huskiness of her voice was thick in her words. "Well... you, my silly man, said you love me. I still think you're crazy, but..." She smirked, her cheeks faintly flushed. "We still have two days to go until we reach Mystohr. Perhaps you'll be able to convince me you're not all talk."

He swallowed hard, and felt a distinct stirring in his loins from her comments, his face scarlet. "It... it's going to be a long day."

Rami leaned in, grasping his chin. "Nothing says we can't take breaks. And besides... fucking outdoors is something I happen to quite like."

Orlando watched her, and after a moment's hesitation, he leaned in to kiss her tenderly. When they parted he smiled sheepishly. "I... nothing says we have to make it in exactly two days..."

Rami grinned and let out a cackle, pushing his arms aside and leaning over him. "Now you've got the idea." She reached down into his pants and grabbed his now stiff shaft, stroking it gently. "We have plenty of time..." She kissed him again, and in that moment Orlando knew. He knew, that he could not let her go.

***

The End... for now.