Confronted by Tess after the gym

Story Info
Poodle is disciplined for staring at a woman at the gym.
2.5k words
4.06
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always felt good to workout at the gym. Pushing my muscles and releasing the day's stress always made me calm. The gym is hard for me, though. I have to work very hard to be respectful of the women working out. It is very hard not to gaze at their gorgeous bodies and the sheen of sweat the workouts create.

Today, I couldn't help but notice the mid twentyish young woman in a blue NoBull sports bra and matching 2" shorts. Tall and lean with visible core muscles - she stood in the squat rack positioning the bar. Two plates on either side, I watched as she rocked on her feet and positioned the bar across her shoulders and then five perfect form reps. It was impressive and it was her fitness as much as her beauty that caught my attention. I suddenly realized what I was doing and shook my head to break my trance and return to my own set.

Finishing my set, I saw Tess walk over and talk with her quietly. I only know Tess from the gym to casually say hello. She is gorgeous, with beautiful long hair she pulls back into a ponytail. Always beautifully attired, today she was wearing white leggings, red racerback tank top and hints of a white sports bra underneath. For some reason I have always known to be beyond my normal respectful towards her.

Finishing my workout and cleaning up I walked out of the gym and there was Tess and the other woman. "Hi John," she said, "We are going for a cup of coffee would you like to come?" Of course I did, eager but nervous as there was something in the tone.

We entered the coffee shop and the women sat down and Tess sent me to the counter with their order. Returning with the coffees I sat down with them, incredibly proud to be seated with two such beautiful women that others were clearly discreetly noticing.

"So John," Tess began. "You like watching Alice workout don't you?" I did not know what to say and stammered something barely coherent as my face reddened. "I know you notice me," Tess continued. "Generally you are totally discreet and respectful but today for some reason you were not." Tess looked at me sternly while Alice stirred her coffee a bit nervously.

"So, we can either discuss this with the gym manager or we can discuss a little further at my place." With that they both stood and Tess looked and said, "Coming?"

I followed in what must have been a noticeably meek and subservient fashion, stepping ahead of them only to make sure I held the door. We entered into a stylish loft building slightly up the street. My senses went into overload as we walked into an elegant loft with exposed beams, hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows that the sun was streaming through.

I watched as Tess whispered in Alice's ear and then as they both removed their sweats to reveal their outfits from the gym. Tess looked in my direction and said, "On you knees, hands behind your back and eyes to floor." I complied instantly all the while feeling the butterflies in my stomach. As I complied Tess said, "Excellent, I see we will not need to speak with the manager after all."

Tess directed me towards a couch where she and Alice then sat. "John," said Tess. "Alice found your staring a bit obvious and disrespectful today. We have both noticed you looking at us at the gym in a usually respectful manner but today you seemed to have crossed the line."

I could feel the sweat beginning to run down my forehead as I was clearly in some sort of dungeon on my knees in front of two gorgeous women. "Alice," Tess began. "Would like to show you the error of your ways but is not very experienced in discipline and I have offered to help. As you can see from my work space, I am not without experience and I think you are a good boy who just needs a little help to remember how to be respectful."

"Now," she said. "Go over two the chest of drawers and from the top drawer come back with a white top and bottom, there will be something in your size." I did as she asked blushing deeply as I found a white bralette and white high waisted panties waiting for me. I walked back over and stood before them with the underwear in my hands. "Don't be shy," Tess said. "Strip and put them on."

With shaking hands I took off my clothes and put on the panties and bralette. "Now," she said. "Look to your left and go get a set of cuffs, you will need four and two bars of around five feet each." I did as I was told and found four cuffs of black leather and the bars and returned.

Tess then got up, and gently stroked Alice's back causing her to visibly relax. She led me to the middle of the room and pointedly looked at my wrists and ankles. I could see a bolt set into the floor and watched as Tess walked to wall and picked up a controller. I knew what she wanted me to do and I promptly put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles as I hear a whirring noise.

Something gently tapped me on the head and I noticed a carabiner attached to a chain. She pointed to one of the bars and I knew she wanted it attached to the carabiner by the eye bolt in the middle of it. I did so.

Tess gently slid her hand from my shoulder to wrist before grasping the the cuff and attaching it to the bar. She then did the same with my other arm and walked back over the wall and I felt my body pulled upwards. She stopped when I was pulled tight but my feet were still on the floor.

"Alice," she said. "Come help finish with this, he is now completely harmless." Alice walked over and Tess nodded towards the bar and my ankles. I visibly shivered as Alice brushed against me while attaching my ankle cuffs to the bar and then connected the bar to the floor bolt.

"Perfect," Tess said. Again, I heard the whirring and felt myself pulled upwards. My body was now taught and fully immobilized but my joints were pain free. I could not move. I felt Tess's hand stroke my back and shoulders and feel briefly my pulse. Seemingly satisfied she stepped away.

She stroked my stomach a bit and her hands brushed my panties ever so slightly but even that little touch caused instant arousal. Alice and Tess walked to the other side of the room and talked quietly with Tess gently touching Alice now and then. When they returned Alice stood in front of me, she had a ring in her hand. "John," she said. "I know you are a nice guy but your staring made me very uncomfortable today and Tess has offered to help me make you understand." Suddenly Tess said, "Alice, we forgot this." I heard something slide up behind me and then felt Tess against my back which again sent shivers through my body. I saw some leather dangled in front of my face and then straps drawn over my head and a wide strap around my neck as a piece of firm yet soft rubber went between my lips and behind my teeth.

Alice then came close to me and lowered the front of my panties beneath my testicles. I could see a blush on her cheeks as she pulled my testicles through the ring and felt a slight pinch as my penis went through the ring. She clasped my full package and pushed the ring firmly back against my abdomen before pulling my panties back up.

Both women were standing in front of me again. I watched Tess absentmindedly pushing up her tank top and stroke her flat firm stomach. She gently did the same to Alice who blushed some more.

Suddenly Tess began to laugh, "Silly Poodle," she said. "I know exactly who you are and we share some friends in common but I think you know that. I have been waiting for an opportunity to play with you and I knew it had finally come when I saw Alice here in her blue NoBull. I knew you would finally lose control."

"Alice," she said. "He is yours for a few minutes while I get a few toys." Alice stepped closer to me and I stiffened in my ring. She slid her hands up and down my torso in a lingering curious way. I felt her hands running up my thighs and between my legs and then across my bottom. She gently pulled my panties away from my abdomen and repositioned my penis so it pointed towards the waistband. She was blushing deeply but clearly getting bolder.

Tess returned with a flogger in one hand and what appeared to be a 24" single leather strap. She proceeded to put these on the table and move towards me.

"Excellent Alice," she said. "You have clearly aroused him and they always take so much more when aroused." Tess' hand slid across my bralette and she grasped a nipple between thumb and forefinger. She caught Alice's eye and motioned her toward my other nipple. Now both women were gently teasing my nipples. Tess then squeezed a little harder and twisted and the first bite rippled through me.

"Now that Poodle is clearly aroused," she said to Alice. "We can begin to help him with his problem." Tess walked around behind me and signaled Alice to join her. I felt hands caressing my body as Tess said, "Discipline is best administered in a progressive manner." I then felt a firm spanking begin and then a pause and again but this time in a more hesitant fashion. After a few minutes of alternating between the firm and the hesitant - it became a continuous firm concerted spanking. As the tempo slowed down I felt hands caress my chest and and tease my nipples as another hand stroked my tingling bottom and then ran across my penis. My collar and head gear prevented looking down but I felt the head of my penis pushing past my panties waistband.

Both women came back into view as Tess walked towards the table. Alice stayed close and her hand stroked my abdomen and chest. Occasionally brushing across the head of my penis poking past the waistband of my panties. My penis was fully engorged to point of discomfort as the ring kept it as aroused as possible.

Tess stepped close with the flogger in her hand and rubbed the strands across my stomach and chest. Occasionally bringing it to my cheek so I smelled the scent of leather.

The gentle touches stopped and I could feel both women behind me. I felt the first firm strokes of the flogger across my buttocks and then a brief pause and more strokes of varying intensity and placement. The intensity grew and finally there was a pause as groans began escaping from behind my gag.

I felt hands caressing my buttocks and stroking across my shoulder blades. After a few minutes I felt the strands of the flogger being rubbed across my should blades and then the first solid blow. Firm and well placed alternating from side to side. The tempo and consistency again changed but the flogging continued. Again it went consistent and more intense and then with a similar intensity but lack of consistency and placement. This continued and the intensity built. Soon, I was groaning into the gag as the flogger's crack flooded the room. As groans became muffled screams the flogging slowed down and I felt hands caressing my back.

I slowly began to find my center again as the women stepped back into view. Tess smiled in an almost vicious way as Alice stroked the flogger strands across my abdomen. I could see the sweat on her as she brought the flogger back and then across my stomach. Once, twice and then lost count and shrieked as an occasional blow found the top of my penis. It moved up my torso and across my chest - inflaming my nipples as my cries became audible regardless of the gag.

Alice was now breathing heavily as Tess watched with a satisfied smile. She stepped close again to caress my torso and ever so occasionally across the front of my panties and over my penis.

She picked up the strap and motioned Alice over and onto her knees in front of me. "Alice," she said. "I think perhaps it is time you felt just a little what Poodle has been receiving." Alice smiled nervously but clearly nodded her consent.

Tess turned her away from me and pushed Alice on all fours so I saw her beautiful bottom and the sports bra separating her shoulder blades. Tess stroked her with the strap and began to administer some gentle hits across her buttocks. The last few just hard enough to make a small sound. Alice stood back up and Tess gave her a hug and gently stroked her bottom. Tess gave me a sideways smirk and said, "You know how hard you were working so you get an idea of what Poodle must be experiencing."

Alice returned to kneeling in front of me. Tess looked at Alice and said "It is time for Poodle to really feel the error of his ways, I leave it up to you if you want to help him get through this."

Tess stepped around behind me and the strokes began. Firm and with a pause between each one across my buttocks. The strap stroked my shoulder blades and then began to hit them.

Back to my buttocks but faster and harder and again up to my shoulders. I began to groan and Alice wide eyed moved close to me. Her hands began to stroke my stomach and occasionally brush over my panties and penis. Seeing this, Tess increased the tempo and intensity of the strap up and down my hamstrings and buttocks and across my shoulder blades.

The cries were escaping my gag but I pushed my stomach into Alice's touch causing Tess to really begin to hit. Groans and cries were escaping the gag and finally as the tempo and intensity became too much I slumped into the restraints and the crack of the flogger was replaced with hands running along my inflamed back and buttocks.

The pull of the chains now slackened and I found myself on my knees and almost curled on the floor as my restraints were released. Hands caressed me and bodies hugged as the gag and collar were removed. My breathing slowly came to normal and my composure and center returned. Before me, with smiles and glowing eyes, stood Tess and Alice. Tess pointed at her feet and I crawled over and kissed each one and then did same to Alice. "Thank-you." I said.

As they sat on the couch Tess summoned me over with her finger and they made space for me between them. Tess positioned my head in her lap and gently caressed it as Alice stroked my shoulders. I was content.