Her Prize

Story Info
Female athlete claims the male nerd as reward for winning.
2.2k words
4.17
56.6k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather River is the perfect girl. She is gorgeous, popular and every girl wants to be her friend and every boy her boyfriend. The girl is also the star of the basketball team. Ever since she first took part in sports it was obvious that the young woman is the best her college has. Her body is muscular as a result of her exercises and yet retained a good degree of curviness, with 38DD breasts and a very thick, round ass which she proudly displayed, having earned it through hundreds upon hundreds of squats. Dozens of sport trophies were won by the school due to her diligence and talent. She is also the captain of the swim team and has won many awards in that sport for the school as well. One trophy the girl has not won, however, is Alan Edison.

The boy has no idea that he, the dorkiest, yet very adorable, fellow in their college, is the target of the hot, athletic queen bee. Why would Alan, who spends his time studying in the library when the jocks are at parties with people who are not as popular as they are, but are far higher up the social ladder than him? He has no reason indeed, to think of himself as being a potential object of desire for a girl as hot as Heather, except for his cuteness, which he does not realize he has going for him. Indeed, Alan Edison has always been clueless, though his cluelessness is about to cease existing.

Heather desires Alan Edison for many reasons. His clean shaved face, his timid smile, his coquettish movements and his squirming when she and her friends, who by the way TOTALLY (sarcastic eye-roll) know nothing about her feelings, smirk at him, and not to mention his blush which basically make her neither region soaked... God, she could orgasm right here just picturing him on his knees at her feet, with his pretty face pressed against her pussy, his tongue inside her, probing, licking, taking her to new heights of pleasure. He is the trophy she will claim for herself, when the opportunity comes.

And the opportunity did arrive, in eventuality. There was to be a swim meet hosted at their college. Heather just couldn't pass up on the chance. Everyone was encouraging her on the week before. Her teammates cheered on their captain as she trained relentlessly. Laps after laps she swum each day. Her younger brothers had dragged Alan to see swim practice per her instructions, as Heather intended to observe him from the pool as he sat on the bleachers. She was impressed by how the boy did not try to stare at her cleavage or drool, but acted politely as he always does, but doesn't not stop sending him very mischievous smirks every now and then, whenever he chanced to look her way, causing the young boy to blush madly.

Eventually, two days before the competition, Heather walked up to Alan Edison with her two best friends, Ray and Allison, in tow. "Hi, Alan. Good to see you here today. Don't you want to wish me any good luck for the swim tournament?" Heather asked him.

The shorter boy slowly replied, shyly, "You're too good to need any luck." Allison smiled at his sweetness, knowing it's the main reason her best friend is so madly in love with him and willing to do whatever it takes to have the boy for her own.

His words caused the popular girl to grin as she says "If I win, do you think I should get whatever trophy I want?" Heather's friends were now snickering, knowing what the blond bombshell wants is the boy she was talking to, right then and right there.

"Sure," was Alan's oblivious reply, as he slowly looks down at his feet shyly. Perfect.

"So you will be mine, then?" the boy was immediately spluttering. Allison and Ray giggled.She continued. "You said I should get whatever I want if I win, and I want you, Alan. Therefore, if I win, I will have you."

Oohs and aahs were suddenly heard as it became clear that their conversation was observed by everybody present in the corridor. Alan, already flustered, huffed and stomped his foot twice, before turning around, wrapping his arms tightly around himself, and remaining there. Oh so cute. The hottest girl in college placed her lips next to his earlobe and whispered, loud enough for everybody to hear, "Your ass is mine now, darling." She walked away, swaying her hips, looking back over her shoulder at the boy she desires.

"She is definitely going to win, you know?" said Ray, as she followed Heather with Allison right next to her, the three girls laughing about how easily Heather Robinson would win at the swim meet, and the fact that she will finally get the trophy she deserves.

"I know right? He is sooo fucked, and I mean it literally." Alan, for his part, managed to look suitably indignant at the prospect of being a sports trophy for these three girls who discussed having him as a reward so casually.

"I'm not a sports trophy! I actually have feelings, you know?" Everyone around them were trying hard not to laugh boisterously at the attempt to sound formidable by the boy who couldn't ever be described as anything other than really cute.

"I know you have feelings, baby. In fact, I will make it so pleasurable when you scream my name tonight." All of the girls on the swim team were really enjoying this.

Anne, one of the members and a good friend of Heather's, said "We'll help drag him to your car after you win tonight, won't we girls? You deserve to have what you want after all you did for our school, Heather." The others nodded eagerly, each taking turns to eye the teen with cackles.

When the tournament finally began, Heather got herself ready. As soon as the race started, she dove in and sped through the water in perfect form. The second place arrived at the other end of the pool three whole seconds after her. Everyone was cheering. Alan, meanwhile, left the bleachers silently. He didn't know what to feel. Was Heather actually going to have him as a trophy? No way. The boy wasn't that hot. She could have any guy she want, but she couldn't possible want him, right? He was not good looking. Sure, some girls find blushing boys adorable. Okay, most girls do. And he definitely blushes when a girl looks at him. And they call him cute when they think he couldn't hear them. Yup, there is a good chance Heather actually finds him cute and wants him. She probably does, realized Alan.

The boy sighed as he began to head to the library to study quietly, knowing there will be few if any other people around to bother him. There was nothing he detested more than being exposed to loud noises from others surrounding him. As usual, he was one of only a few people in the library after school. He could really enjoy the peacefulness of the place fully.

He stayed in the library later than usual that day, in order to do some extra reading. It was an hour after everybody else left the facility when he decided to leave. Closing his textbook, the young lad got up, placed his chair under the table, and stretched. Stretching is always a good thing to do after being seated for a long amount of time. Feeling satisfied, he began to walk towards the doors of the library and switched off the lights. Alan left, humming delightfully to see that everybody else has gone home already. Well, almost everybody. The boy did not realize it yet, but Heather and her hench-women were waiting just for this chance to abduct him when he is walking home alone.

As soon as he rounds a corner, Alan was pressed back into a wall and a group of five girls grabbed his limbs, proceeding to drag him along the corridor. Four of them released him, allowing him to fall into the embrace of one of them. He could not help but go limp into the girl's strong arms, toned from many years of swimming and basketball. The young athlete carried her object of lust, who passed out from the exhaustion, bridal style over along a corridor, using his mobile phone to text his mother that he will be staying at a friend's house.

She finally arrived at the car park and her friends helped place the boy inside her BMW, getting into the back seats with him. They travelled to Heather's place, knowing that the popular girl's parents were out of town on a business trip. It did not take them long to reach their destination. Unloading Alan from the vehicle was easy as his frame was skinny and Heather and her friends were all very fit. They hoisted him up on to his two feet and led him inside of the building, gently letting his body come to rest on the bed.

Allison left the room with Ray, while Heather stayed to observe her beloved snoring peacefully before shaking him awake. Alan tried to rub his eyes but found that his wrists and ankles were tied to the bed posts and he was gagged. "Shh," Heather cooed softly "You are safe. I am not going to hurt you. Remember, you said that I can have you if I win at the swim meet, and I did. Just give me what I want." She cut off his clothes carefully, making sure not to hurt the poor boy, causing her Alan to start blushing profusely. He could not squirm away from her this time. The girl then removed her own articles and say to him, "Look at how wet you got me. My panties are drenched. And you haven't even touched me yet..." She arrogantly showed off her large breasts, washboard abs and thick, muscular thighs. Heather lowered herself on to him gleefully, inserting his penis into her pussy.

"I'm so glad I waited for you," she moans, enjoying the sensation of being filled up by the cock of her object of desire. Slowly bouncing up and down, she squeezes her breasts with her hands, her mouth wide open, her eyes closed. "I love this feeling so much. I love tying you up and riding you. I love fucking you against your will. I love taking you and making you mine. You realize don't you, that you belong to me now?" She smirked at how her love is still blushing at what she is doing to him, cupping his cheeks and bending down to stick her tongue into his mouth, almost choking him by sticking it down his throat. The teenage girl felt her love's cock pulsating within her warm tunnel; despite his pleas for her to be gentle with him in his deflowering, only causing her to be more aggressive, bouncing up and down on his rod with vigour.

He was finding this too hard to resist. The contraction of her pussy around his cock, the way her bountiful ass cheeks slap into his full balls that are boiling with cum, begging to be drained as she continues to fuck him, banging him senseless as she rapidly increased her pace. "You're cock is mine, darling. Your balls are mine, and I own your orgasms too. I can make you cum whenever I want, and you're cumming in me today. Maybe tomorrow I'll make you jerk off with my panties in front of me and my friends. Would you like that? Would you like to cum in my panties in front of everybody?"

When am I getting even harder at this? thought Alan, shocked at how turned on he was by her dirty talk. She continued "Maybe my team mates can take videos of that and fingerfuck themselves to it. Imagine it. My hot, beautiful friends watching you masturbate and cum, and then pleasuring themselves to it later. Of course, I'll be the only to ever get to play with your pretty cock. Tell me you love me. You love you, don't you? Say it. Say it or I won't let you cum. Say it, or you don't get to shoot your hot, nasty load inside my cunt."

Alan tried to fight off the orgasm but realized how futile his attempt was. Here he was, a virgin, getting fucked by the most desirable girl in school, who has wanted to jump him for months. Not to mention the dirty, filthy, nasty words spewing out of her mouth. The boy had no chance. He decided to give in and let this crazy chick have what she wants. He was hers now, he realized. Just like he said. The boy began to lift his hips, fucking upwards rapidly.

"I do! I do! I - Arghhh!" he screamed as his dick finally spurted long ropes after long ropes of cum into her waiting womb, triggering the girl's orgasm as she straddled him against his will.

Heather laid down on top of him. "You are mine now, you know that, right?"

"I do," Alan Edison nee River said again two years later when his mother gave him away, in front of their families and friends, after graduating, with a bouquet and Heather in a wedding dress and her nerd in his tuxedo. Perhaps its true. You always remember your first time. It can lead to one true love.