Confronted with Homophobia Pt. 07

Story Info
Robert and I getting closer to each other.
3.1k words
4.61
5.3k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert laid against me, his back on my chest, we talked of family, we both were only children, my parents passed on years ago, Roberts Dad still alive but he had very little contact with the man, he was abusive verbally and physically with Robert and his Mother, till Robert was strong enough to fight back then the beatings stopped.

Robert lived in a small apartment on the other side of the city, the rent was cheap but the place was in bad disrepair. I later found out he lived there so he could pay for his Dad to be in a better nursing home. Robert spent little or no time in the place so he did not care a place to sleep at night was all it really was. We moved into the kitchen so I could get dinner started, we would have steaks, baked potatoes and grilled carrots. I would teach Robert how to cook with the bbq then I would be off the hook on bbq nights.

Robert and I got dinner cooked sat and ate, it was so nice to have this man at my table, not sure I would have said that last week. We had some good conversation, Robert wanted to learn to cook so he would not be so dependant on fast food restaurants. All I could think is he could move in with me and I would gladly cook for this man every single night.

Robert and I sat and watched a movie, one that was on his watchlist that he and I had not seen yet, it was a good movie he and I cuddled as the movie played on. As the credits rolled I started put it all away, he and I would be in bed early tonight I had a few things I needed him to learn.

Robert shut the tv off and picked up the remains of the dishes we had snacks in.

"Tom I could get used to evenings like this." Robert said as he handed me the rest of the dishes.

"I too could get used to having you with me at my side, I feel such a strong connection with you I can't even explain it or understand it." I said looking in the mans eyes.

I turned and kissed the man, the kiss so perfect in every way, Robert held me his arms around my back one hand sliding to squeeze my ass. I pulled back enough to ask.

"Want to fuck me Robert?" I asked him.

"I would much rather make love to you Tom, you're not a man anyone should just fuck, I want passion when you and I do it." Robert said his eyes transfixed on mine.

This man was melting my heart, I would be putty in his hand, I had feelings for him already, I knew I would not want him to go home anytime soon. I got in the shower telling him I had to prepare for this. Robert was laid out on my bed naked his cock rock hard, I grabbed the lube and got between his legs.

I took Roberts cock in my mouth, his balls in my right hand, I grabbed the lube and slicked up his cock and my ass, I got on top of Robert my ass just above his cock. His cock at my pucker, I slowly took his cock into me, inch by inch his cock slowly dissapearing into me.

I sat on his cock till my hole got used to his size, Robert looked me in the eyes.

"Tom are you okay? Does it hurt much?" He asked not knowing.

"Robert it always hurts a bit when it first goes in, but you let your hole get used to the size then the feeling is indescribable, once you start to pump your cock into me you may make me cum hands free." I told him.

"My cock feels so good inside you Tom, the feeling is amazing, I feel like I could cum so easily right now." Robert admitted to me.

"Take your time Babe, I need you in me for as long as you can." I told him.

I rode Roberts cock but I needed his strokes to be stronger, longer, I needed him to take control, to really give it to me. He and I changed positions so my ass was on the edge of the bed Robert was standing by the bed, my ankles in his hands, his cock ready to slide back in me. I grabbed his cock and guided it in, Robert was gentle, his strokes short and soft.

"Robert Babe I need it harder, I want you to take my hole and use it for your pleasure at the same time giving me intense pleasure at the same time." I said to him looking in those eyes.

Robert was a quick learner, he pushed his cock in deep then pulling it till only his knob was in me, then he would slide it back in to the hilt, his strokes more forceful, his hips pushing my ass as his cock slammed home.

"Tom Babe are you okay? I don't want to hurt you." Robert said to me mid stroke.

"No Babe, harder use my hole, slam your cum deep inside me." I said to him.

Robert slammed his cock in the his strokes were soft and gentle, then he would go back to pushing it in deep, I had never been made love to like this in my entire gay lifetime. Robert leaned in close and kissed me.

"Babe I am so close, Tom Oh My Tom, I'm, I'm, going to Cum." Robert screamed as his cock shot me full of his seed.

I could feel his orgasm deep inside me he made my own cock blow my orgasm never seemed to slow down, I was done my whole body convulsed as his cock shot me full, and my own cock drained my own balls. Robert laid down beside me, his cock deflated, trying to catch his breath, my own cock was still dripping from the orgasm that had just rocked my own body.

"Tom are you okay?" Robert asked me.

"Oh Babe I am more than okay, you are one fantastic lover, I have never had anyone make love to me like you just did." I said to him still trying to catch my breath.

Robert got up went into the bathroom and grabbed a damp washcloth, he wiped me down till the cum was cleaned up, I laid there my body not ready to get up just yet. Robert took the cloth back to the washroom shutting the lights off as he made his way to the bed. He gently took my hands and pulled me to my feet, pulling me in close as he gently kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around the man as we kissed, Robert gently laid me in the bed, turning off the lamps he crawled in beside me, pulling me to him. It was only a few minutes and I was out, snuggled in close to this man I felt safe secure, loved. Robert and I slept till morning, I woke to him going for a pee.

I watched as he came back in the bedroom, his walk genuine to him only, he sauntered, strutted, his cock swinging side to side, his balls the same. Robert crawled back in and pulled me close.

"Are you okay Babe?" Robert asked me.

"Never better to be honest." I replied as I leaned in and kissed the man.

I got on top of him rolling him on top of me, changed postions so we were now in a sixty nine, I took the mans cock in my mouth, as he took my own, our cocks quickly hardened till we were both rock hard and ready. Robert sucked more and more of my cock, his deep inside my mouth and throat, Robert gently fucked my throat.

His balls tightened, his cock swelled, his cock quickly flooded my mouth and throat, I greedily took all he could give me trying to coax his cock to give me more. Robert sucked down on my cock he quickly realized all my sensitive spots, my balls reacted, my cock filled him full, he swallowed all I gave him trying to get even more.

Robert and I laid there, catching our breaths, I sat up looking into this mans eyes, he really was a very sexy man for sure. I knew then for sure I more than liked the man, he was and would become very special to me, I could love this man with all my heart and soul.

"Tom are you okay? You seem lost in thought, kind of a sappy grin on your face as well." Robert asked me his arms laced behind his head.

"Robert Babe I am better than okay, having you here with me makes me the happiest man on this planet right now." I said to him leaning in for a kiss.

He and I snuggled made out, kissing each other, touching each other our cocks once more rock hard.

"Babe let me go put the coffee maker on then we can play while it brews." I suggested to Robert.

I was in the kitchen getting the machine ready, taking out something for breakfast when he comes up behind me his cock slicked up with lube, he bends me over the island sliding his cock deep inside me. The incredible feeling of a cock going in is indescribable, the man made me euphoric, giddy, I was on the moon.

I put my hands on the counter, my legs spread like I was about to be patted down by a cop, Robert had a firm grip on my hips, his cock deep inside me, him not moving letting my hole get used to the sheer size of his huge cock. Robert slowly fed me his cock, slowly pulling out then slipping in back in deep to the hilt.

His strokes were gentle at first then the pace quickened, his body slammed mine, my hole would get a good workout. I reached down and grabbed my own cock, it took maybe three maybe four stokes and my cock blasted the side of the island, my orgasm triggered Roberts cock to blow its seed deep into me.

His cock shot me full of cum, his cock filling me full of his semen.

I stood there leaning against the island, winded, my hole dripping cum, Robert leaned against me, his legs numb, his cock deflated, cum still dripping from his lube soaked cock. Robert turned me around, pressed me in tight to the island, he stood there looking at me, not sayng a word, his eyes on my eyes, his body in tight to my own.

"I really like you Tom." Robert said his heart on his sleeve.

"I really like you too Robert, more than you even know." I said to him my eyes on his.

He and I held each other he kissed me, the kiss more sensual, more feeling to it, he held our lips to each other longer, his hands on my mid back, pulling my chest to his. My arms around his neck, the intensity of the kiss was moving, I wanted this to never end.

"Are you two at it again, don't you have a bedroom to do that in?" Lisa asked us, sneaking in the house once again.

"Tom Babe you really have to have that front door lock changed." Robert said walking up to Lisa kissing her cheek.

"Help yourself to coffee Lisa I need a shower real quick here. I said as I wiped off the island then walked into the bedroom to join Robert in the shower.

Robert and I got dressed and joined Lisa in the kitchen for coffee, she wanted to go out for breakfast, she had coffee poured for both of us. We sat and talked I decided I would make breakfast here instead, Robert was happy with that idea even offering to help me make it. We made bacon hashbrowns, eggs, and toast. We all sat and enjoyed our breakfast.

"What are you guys planning today?" Lisa asked us.

"No plans, we want to sit and talk to each other, get to know each other better, I want this man to move in with me actually." I said to them.

Robert looked at me, Lisa too, Lisa knew I was not one to jump into relationships, I was Mister one night stand man. I was not one to tell a man I wanted him to move in with me after a few days being together.

"Tom you can't be serious here?" Robert asked me his eyes on mine.

"Robert I have never been more serious about anything in my entire lifetime, I want you in my bed every night, I want you in my life, I am falling in love with you." I said it, I could not take it back it was out there now.

Robert sat back not saying a word, he simply looked at me, his hand taking my own hand in his, his eyes welled up with tears.

"Tom I too feel the same way, it's way to soon for us to say it but I too am falling in love with you." Robert said to me.

We sat there looking at each other, not a word said, both of us lost in each other eyes.

"Guys Hello I am still here, can you do this later?" Lisa said to us laughing.

Robert and I snapped out of the trance we were both in, we enjoyed our breakfast, but our eyes were always on each other. Robert and I cleaned up Lisa poured us another coffee then we could decide what we would do today.

"I really need to do laundry today, but we could go out for lunch if you both wanted." I said to them.

"Laundry really Tom, this is your plans for the day?" Lisa said to me.

"Actually I need to do some laundry as well." Robert said to us, back to work Tuesday.

"What kind of work do you do Robert?" I asked him.

"Construction actually, we are building the new building in the center of the city right now." Robert said with pride.

"This explains the muscular body, the partially tanned skin." I said to him.

"Okay guys I am going to go, message me later if you want to go out for lunch." Lisa said to us.

She hugged us both as she headed out, Robert and I standing in the doorway watching her go.

"How about we go get your laundry bring it here I can wash it all here and we can lay around the pool naked all day?" I asked Robert.

Robert got this weird look on his face.

"Not sure I want you seeing where I live Tom it's really run down place, probably should be torn down." Robert said quietly.

"Babe I don't care where you live, all I know is I want you here with me right now, so lets get in the SUV and go get your clothes Mister." I told him.

"Yes Sir anything you say Sir." Robert said pulling me in to a kiss.

"Sir I like the sounds of that." I said to him slapping his bum.

Robert and I headed over to his place, the building in bad disrepair, there was no fixing this place, the stucco falling off the outside walls, the stairs to the main entrance broken, the door not secured anyone able to get in. The smell was overpowering, the carpets in the halls worn down, his apartment door on the second level numberless.

Roberts place was clean, the place very small, no actual kitchen, he had a bar fridge a sink and a microwave, no actual stove to cook meals on. This explained why the man was so thin. His laundry in a hamper his clothes all hung up, his bed made. Robert got the laundry while I grabbed his suitcase and filled it with his clean clothes.

"Tom what are you doing? Those are clean clothes." Robert said trying to stop me from packing his things.

"You Sir are moving in with me, get your personals and anything else you want its moving day Mister." I told him leaning in for a kiss.

"But Tom it's to soon isn't it, you and I have only been together for a couple days." He said to me.

I took his clothes and started to put it all back in his closet.

"Tom what are you doing now?" Robert asked me.

"Well if you're not ready for this, if you need to wait to be sure I am the right guy for you, then you stay here and I will stay in that big house of mine all alone, wishing you were there with me." I said as I hung up his shirts.

Robert stood there, he looked at me, grabbed me pulling me in close to him.

"Tom are you sure about this?" Robert asked me.

"Robert are you sure about anything? I know I am falling in love with you Babe that is all I am sure about right now, I know I want you in my house with me, you will be at my house anyways so why bother being in two places, your clothes here, you with me in my house, maybe one day our house? Also I want you in our bed each and every night." I told him.

Robert stood there looking at me, this look of disbelief in his eyes, he stared at me he knew he too was head over heels infatuated with me as well. Robert leaned in and pulled me into a kiss, this kiss like no other, the passion I felt from him, the love in his kiss said it all.

"Tom if you're sure about this I am sure I am falling in love with you there is no denying that." Robert said to me.

We got him all packed, all his clothes and personals, work boots, jackets everything he owned the whole lot. Once home we carried it all in, I got the laundry started I would have quite a bit to get done, but I did have all day, and a wonderful man to spend that day with. The mood between us more calm, more relaxed, I knew he was here, not rushing out to go to his place anytime soon. He would keep the apartment in case he and I somehow could not make this work for us both for a month.

Robert and I lazed around the pool in between loads of laundry, he and I folding it all and putting it all away, just doing laundry with this man was enjoyable, being in the same place as him made me smile. He and I quickly got it all done, between being naked by the pool and laundry, of course making out every chance we got.