Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
She is forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.
3.9k words
4.26
112.8k
95

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of the wardrobe in the bedroom she was beginning to hate, as nothing good ever seemed to happen here. Markus opened the door on the right side of the wardrobe, showing a rack full of dresses, all of them very feminine in some way either by being in girly colors or patterned with flowers of some kind. They were all quite short, none reaching down to even brush the knee and there wasn't a pair of pants or even a long skirt in sight.

"Choose a dress, Doll, so we can go to breakfast."

She stepped closer and started looking through the dresses, wanting to pick the least revealing. The bright red dress she chose finished 2 inches above her knee, longer than most of the dresses but its deep v-neckline showed a lot of cleavage to make up for it. Still she thought it would be better than showing her ass when bending over. She then looked through the wardrobe to find some underwear to put on, but didn't find any so she turned to Markus who watched her still naked form intently.

"Where is the underwear?" He chuckled at her question and pointed at the chest of drawers, motioning towards the highest drawer which had a keyhole. She tried opening it, but it was locked and she didn't see a key, so she turned back to the man behind her expectantly, shivering in the coldness of the room.

"You won't get any underwear whilst we are on our honeymoon, I need easy access to you, Toy. Now put the dress on!"

She wanted to protest and make him at least give her some underwear when she had to walk around in flowy dresses in his house, but the hard look on his face told her that it would be in her best interest to just put the dress on without arguing.

Once she was dressed he took her hand and led her down the stairs and through the living room where they had gotten married, into a kitchen where one of the men she recognized from the day before was already seated with a plate piled with pancakes and syrup in front of him. A heavily pregnant woman who looked to be around twenty stood at the stove, flipping more pancakes which she piled on two more plates before setting them down at the place Markus was now sitting at and the one he sat Tori at. Looking closer at the woman, Tori noticed that she looked to be around twenty years old, much younger than the man she now sat next to with her own plate in front of her. The man looked to be in his mid-thirties, a little older than Markus and was now eating happily with his arm around the woman's waist.

"This is my friend Darius and his wife Adina, who is pregnant with their first child. You will spend the day with her so she can explain to you what it means to be a wife in the Congregation."

Tori was confused and opened her mouth to ask him about what he was talking about, but he silenced her with a sharp "Not now." and motioned for her to eat the food in front of her. She didn't feel hungry with the cramping pains still rocking through her torso every now and again, but she knew she had to eat to keep her focus so she could find a way out of this and so she began eating the pancakes. After a couple of minutes of silence at the table as everyone was eating their breakfast, Darius began talking to Markus, ignoring the two women also at the table.

"How was your first night with your little wife, friend? Is she as good as you'd hoped for in the sheets?"

Tori stopped eating with her fork halfway between her plate and her mouth, disgusted by how they were talking about how good raping her had been as if it was a normal topic to discuss at breakfast. But Adina who sat across from her quietly shook her head at her and motioned for her to continue eating with a pointed look at Markus, who was watching Tori with his gaze on her collar, ready to punish her if she spoke up for herself. Tori took a deep breath to try and calm herself before continuing with her meal, trying to block out what the men were saying about her but there wasn't much to focus on than their conversation.

"Definitely, she's tighter than any other woman I have had and so short and lightweight that I can just pick her up and hold her however I want to, even before drugging her she couldn't stop me from doing anything."

He took a sip of his coffee then, seeming to relish in the way Tori was staring down intently at her food with bright red cheeks and his friend was chuckling and leering at her, before continuing.

"Last night I fucked her little mouth first and made her swallow all my cum, before fucking her virgin pussy and filling her up again. Only thing that isn't perfect is having to rub her until she's wet for me, but that'll change with the hormones in a couple of days."

He smiled wistfully before picking up his fork again to eat some more, giving Darius the opportunity to speak.

"The hormones really are amazing, I could fuck Adina whilst she was still asleep in the middle of the night and she was perfectly wet for me. And now that she's pregnant she's still always wet because of that, I don't think I'll ever want it different again." The woman across from Tori winced at what appeared to be memories of what her husband was talking about, and Tori gave her a sympathetic look with sadness bringing tears to her eyes at this woman who was already living through the horrible future that would soon also be Tori's reality if she didn't get out of here somehow.

"But did you really only have her twice since yesterday? I thought with your drive and endurance you would have continued today.", the man who Tori had begun to hate almost as much as her rapist husband added.

"Oh no, I had her again first thing this morning. That was probably the best yet, as she was on her knees in front of me, her chest pressed into the mattress and I could see my cock go in and out of her the whole time, especially as she wasn't drugged then and I could feel and hear her fully. And then I took her tight ass in the shower after she disrespected me and I had to teach her a lesson."

Both Adina and Darius looked at him in surprise, before Adina quickly shifted her gaze back down to her food, trying to ignore the tears running down her face at the humiliation and reminder of the horrible things he had done to her already.

"You already took her ass and her pussy this morning and she still walked down here looking like this? You really know how to pick well my friend.", said Darius as he looked at her with lust plain in his gaze, making her squirm in her seat.

"You can have a go with her later before you go home, old friend, I think she needs some time to recover before that so you don't break her."

That was the final straw and the dam of Tori's tears broke so she began sobbing in the kitchen, her whole body shaking as she turned to scream at the man who had taken her from her life, made her forget everything she was and now wanted to make her his slave.

"You're gonna l-let h-h-him do th-th-that t-to m-m-m-me?", she gasped between sobs as she looked frantically around the kitchen for a way out. Her husband pulled her shaking body into his lap as he pushed his chair back a bit and grabbed her chin in his hand, turning her to look him straight in the eyes.

"Tori, as I have told you, you are now mine and that means you will listen to what I tell you to do. I will let my friends fuck you if they want to and I think you can take it, just like I will fuck you when I want to. But I won't let you get hurt, so I will give you enough time to heal that I know you will be able to take it. You need to understand that I control your life now, that is the only way you will find peace and happiness here."

"I will never find peace or happiness here when I am constantly getting raped by you and everyone around you!", she screamed at him and tried to pull out of his grasp. Markus pulled her even closer to him and spoke to her calmly:

"Yes, you will. You will accept what I expect you to do, and that includes pleasing me and my friends when I wish it, as well as cooking and caring for me and later our children. But I will also let you spend time reading, relaxing outside and doing other things you like. I don't want you to constantly be sad and afraid or angry and in pain but I need you to follow my orders so I don't have to punish you and we can live together in peace."

She knew he wouldn't argue with her any longer about this by the look on his face, so she cried silently whilst he sat her back down on her chair to finish her meal, which all of them did in silence. Adina then led Tori into the living room whereas Markus and Darius went somewhere else in the house, which Adina told her was probably to his office. They then sat down on the large grey sofa together and Adina waited with her arm around Tori's shoulder until her sniffles died down and she relaxed for the first time in the last 24 hours as she felt safer with the nice pregnant woman next to her.

"Does it get any better?", she asked Adina after she had composed herself.

"Yes and no... Darius never changed his attitude towards me, he still expects me to cater to his every wish and doesn't take no for an answer, but since I don't fight him anymore he hasn't punished me anymore," she pointed at her collar, "and now he can't cause I am pregnant."

"Did you want to have a baby?", Tori asked her quietly.

"No, I still don't really want to have a child, especially with him, but I know I will still love my child and care for it the best I can."

Tori nodded at that, understanding that Adina still loved her child even though she hadn't chosen to get pregnant. But the revelation that Adina has just accepted this fate and everything Darius did scared her, made her think about how long it would be until Tori herself was like this and had given up on fighting back. She couldn't imagine ever just letting Markus control her life and use her body like he was doing at the moment, but at the same time she didn't want to face the consequences of going against him again and again.

"How long were you married until you got pregnant?", Tori then asked her, wondering if Adina's husband had also wanted her to get pregnant immediately.

"Half a year, I think. He said he wanted to have some fun alone with me for a while before I got busy with children, but the elders wanted him to get me pregnant and he gave in after a while."

"Markus wants me to get pregnant as soon as possible..." Her voice trailed off as tears sprang to her eyes. It wasn't fair how this man who she had only met yesterday was making every big life decision possible for her without even asking or caring for her opinion. Adina just nodded, giving her a sympathetic look whilst squeezing her hand before looking down at her swollen stomach. After thinking for a minute about what Adina had said, another question came to the forefront of Tori's thoughts.

"Who are the elders and why did they get to decide when you have children?"

Adina looked at her wide-eyed, shaking her head slightly. "I forgot you really don't know anything about the congregation yet." She took a sip from her glass of water and seemed to put her thoughts into order before starting to speak again.

"The congregation is a... political and spiritual group of men who believe that women shouldn't get equal rights as them and instead be treated as the property of men. They control this whole town after the founder became mayor and started gathering his followers around him here, pushing everyone who didn't think like that out to move away. My husband runs the local supermarket, he is a member of the Congregation but not very high up, so the elders who are like the most powerful in the group and form the inner circle, they can give him orders and make decisions for him like this." She motioned towards her stomach.

"Is that why Markus wants to get me pregnant too? Because it's what the elders want?" It almost made her feel an ounce of sympathy for the man, before she remembered that whilst he was forcing her into this, it was his choice to be a part of this group of lunatics.

Adina shook her head no. "Your husband... he's really high-up and an elder himself. But he's really obsessed with the idea of getting women pregnant and filling the world with his children. He thinks that is how the congregation can slowly take over the world, by just outnumbering the others at some point. But more than that, it's like his fetish." Her voice had gotten lower and lower with each word she spoke whilst she looked around the room to make sure they were still alone. Tori stared at her wide-eyed, disgusted with what Adina was telling her.

"Darius offered me to him quite a few times to... service him." She shot Tori a pointed look, making clear exactly what kind of services he meant. "He was never interested, until I really started to show that I was pregnant and then he asked Darius for it himself. And whilst he was doing it, he told me how he imagined that I was his wife and pregnant with his child whilst he was stroking my belly as he came."

Tori felt sick with what Adina was telling her and had to take deep calming breaths to not throw up the food she had eaten that morning. Adina started to stroke her back to calm her as she apologized for telling Tori this.

"No, really, I want to know. If I have to live with him for a while, at least until I find a way to get away, I need to know what he is like, even if it's sick like this." As Tori was saying this, Adina stopped stroking her back and turned to her to look at her intently.

"Tori, there isn't a way to get out of here. The whole city is controlled by the Congregation, and they put GPS trackers into us to know exactly where we are. If you leave the property without your husband's permission, you get shocked immediately and he'll be notified and even if you got the collar off, you wouldn't get very far on foot when everyone here knows who you belong to and without any other village for miles after. You can't make a run for it, I told you that the only thing you can do is try and accept this life."

As Adina finished speaking the last sentence the two men appeared in the doorway, having heard the last few sentences. The women didn't notice them at first, too engrossed in their conversation. When Markus started speaking, both of them turned to him in shock at finding him there.

"I couldn't have said it better, Adina, dear. I hope you understand now that you have to give in and stop fighting me, Toy, as there really isn't another option for you. Now go make us lunch Adina, your husband wants to have some fun with my little Toy in the meantime."

Tori was too scared to do anything but let herself be pulled towards Darius' chest as Adina left to the kitchen with a sympathetic smile towards her. Markus sat down in the armchair across from the sofa and watched intently as Darius began running his hands down Tori's back towards her ass to knead it as he began kissing down her neck. She was breathing hard again but after seeing her husband pull the remote for her collar out of the pocket of his jeans and holding it ready in his hands, she didn't dare say or do anything for fear of being punished for it. Darius' hands then pulled up the back of her dress to expose her naked bottom, at which he laughed and shot Markus an appreciative look.

"No panties for your little toy then, Markus? I get it, didn't let Adina wear them either until she got pregnant." He began running his fingers through her folds as he said that, making Tori shiver and cringe at the humiliation of being touched so intimately by another stranger whilst her own husband, although not by her choice, watched them. Darius then turned her around and moved one hand to fondle her breasts from under her dress as the other continued rubbing her pussy. She felt his hard bulge press into her back as he began grinding and rubbing against her, making her try to squirm away from him which he stopped by pressing her closer towards him.

"She's a real delight, isn't she? These perky tits, that hot ass and a snatch like that... You really know how to pick them, don't you? Now any preferences on where I have her or should I just bend her over the sofa over there and fuck her from behind? I really like that idea myself." Tori looked at Markus for help, tears in her eyes as she dreaded not only being raped again but also with her new friend hearing everything in the room next-door. He just ignored her and nodded at the man behind her, showing her the remote in his hands, daring her to talk back as he opened the zipper of his jeans with the other hand and began stroking his already hard cock as he watched them.

Darius lost no time before dragging her over behind the sofa she had so calmly been sitting and talking on only minutes before and bent her over the back so her dress fell down to expose her from the waist down. She then heard a zipper being opened behind her as tears fell down her cheeks and hit the fabric of the sofa below her.

"Should I use a condom?", he then asked Markus as he parted her legs and checked how wet his earlier rubbing had gotten her.

"If you don't mind. She'll be off the pill and on the fertility drugs in a couple of days and I don't want to take any risks." Tori raised her head to look at him from her position bent over the sofa to see he had taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it languidly with a sick smile on his face as he mentioned the fertility drugs. She then heard the rip of a condom being taken out of the wrapper and after a moment felt the push of the man behind her positioning himself behind her. She began crying harder as she felt powerless against these men who used her body like it belonged to them and she couldn't stop them or even fight back without being punished for it.

Then she felt him push into her letting out a grunt at the same time. It hurt and she felt disgusted by his hot sticky body over hers, but it didn't feel like she was dying like it had every time when her husband had been thrusting into her as the man began thrusting in and out at a quick pace with shallow thrusts. She tried to block out what was happening as she lowered her head to rest on the sofa and closed her eyes, thinking about lying in the sun all alone at some beach without a worry in the world. She almost managed to forget what was being done to her but snapped out of her imagination when her head was lifted and she was faced with a hard dick in front of her face. The man behind her was still uncomfortably thrusting into her so she knew it must be her husbands, which was validated when her eyes lifted to look at him gazing down at her.

"Open up, honey. I want to come in your mouth whilst he fucks you." With that he pulled open her mouth and put the tip of his cock into her mouth before pushing further inside. Again he made her gag so much she almost threw up as he matched the speed of his thrusts to that of Darius who was still pummeling into her from behind, before filling her mouth with salty liquid shortly after the thrusts from behind stopped and Darius slumped over her. She winced at the gross taste in her mouth and the feeling of both men's dicks softening inside her as she tried to swallow around Markus' cock, but when she heard glass break to her right both men pulled out of her at record speed and whipped their heads towards Adina, who stood at the entryway to the kitchen with a disgusted look on her face before she bent down to pick up the pieces of the glass she had dropped.

"Lunch is finished." She spoke in a dead tone of voice before turning around to go back to the kitchen with tense shoulders. Tori collapsed down still bent over and with her dress at her waist, but she didn't care anymore as her body shook with sobs of pain, helplessness and humiliation. She heard the men zipping up their pants and talking to each other as if she wasn't even there.

12