Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is a real good time man, I don't know how you behave yourself around her without taking her on the breakfast table.", Darius said as he put his cock back into his boxers and pulled up his pants.

"The knowledge that I can have her whenever I want really does help, buddy. But I don't mind having to fuck her over the breakfast table if I feel the urge, but for now I try to not overwhelm her whilst she adjusts. Unlike Adina, she was a virgin until yesterday so I need to be careful not to break her. But let's eat lunch now you've had your fun." With that Markus picked her up off the couch and carried her into the kitchen, pulling down her skirt and rearranging her hair at the same time. Once he had seated her at the table next to him, he wiped the tears from her face and ordered her to compose herself for lunch.

12