Conina in the Temple, Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry Pratchett's Conina, from "Sorcery" has a session.
4k words
4.67
336
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Use Allowed

While Conina was technically a temple dancer and lived in a 'cloister' she was free to explore the city as she liked. There were certain rules though; do harm to nobody and steal nothing unless you intend to keep it. Obviously rules are meant to be followed by other people and never for one's self, unless it is convenient.

She decided to go shopping; it wasn't often she got the chance since most people knew who she was so they tended to try and give her stuff for free out of spite. She went to an old friend's shop, where the proprietor greeted her warmly. She was in a nice sky-blue dress that showed her figure but in contrast to her normal outfits may as well have been head to toe covering. His name was Pritti, he sold sex toys among other items. He was short and stocky, almost round except for his hairy ears.

"Pritti my dear! How lovely you look today!" They embraced each other closely. "Oh, this?" he held up his hands, "just something new I wanted to try." Their cheeks brushed against each other when they spoke close together. "So, how can I help you today? Looking for anything special?"

Conina smiled sweetly, batting her eyes, "Well Pritti, I haven't had a session in awhile and wanted to see if you'd have time to direct one?" Her hands moved suggestively underneath her skirts. If Pritti blushed any harder he would leave bruises on himself.

They entered the private room behind the counter. It looked just like everything else inside the store only bigger, cleaner and...well, less crowded. There were several pieces of furniture scattered around; wardrobes and chests, benches and tables, cushions and pillows. In the center stood a raised dais sporting various contraptions and devices all made for pleasure or pain depending on which end you happened to find yourself on.

"And when would you like the session my dear?" Pritti asked. Conina pouted and ran delicate fingers through long white-blond hair before looking up at Pritti hopefully, "As soon as possible." She sat down gracefully on a red velvet seat next to a shelf full of interesting tubes, bulges, and knobs attached to intricate wooden bases of varying sizes. Several of them quivered eagerly when she came near.

Pritti bowed deeply and clapped his hands, "Of course! Right away!" He disappeared through a curtain and emerged seconds later pushing a large man roughly twice her size. "You want some of these or maybe some a little smaller?" Pritti pointed at the man as if he were a cut of meat in a shop. The man gave him a tired look. "Hey, she can take it or leave it," he growled gruffly.

Conina smiled, climbing off the chair slowly revealing supple legs encased in fine lace stockings. Her dress rode up slightly exposing pale smooth thighs adorned by golden ribbons. She stepped forward and placed her hand gently on the man's broad shoulder and gazed deep into his eyes until they grew unfocused then leaned closer whispering something only he could hear. His face flushed crimson instantly. "Oh yes ma'am, whatever you say."

"Do you have anymore like him on standby? I want as many as you can get." She looked around quickly, making sure nobody was watching through the curtain. They weren't; everybody else in the store was either too fascinated by their own purchases or pretending not to watch just so they could do so without appearing rude.

The large man nodded once grimly and left the room followed shortly afterwards by several others who were even bigger than he. Each one met Conina's intense gaze before disappearing behind the curtain of privacy. Once she was alone again she walked over to a bench covered in silks and velvets where various items such as whips, chains, ropes, shackles and other restraining devices resided.

Pritti walked back in, "Did you send them away?" Conina had a wry smile and looked at Pritti, "Not exactly. I want all of them. Bring in your eight biggest men."

"Ah...Eight..." Pritti trailed off, looking uncertain. He glanced sideways towards the door nervously. There were people out there waiting, watching. Some would pay money just to find out how temple dancers got up to their tricks when they thought no one was looking! But rules were important, especially when keeping secrets safe.

Conina saw his hesitation and sighed dramatically. Then her features relaxed into a knowing smirk.

"Oh, come now," she purred, walking closer to him. Her voice dropped low enough that only he could hear. "They won't tell anyone. Not if we let them keep their minds intact." Pritti looked unsure of this deal. "Look Conina, if we follow the rules I'll have to close the store for the rest of the day. It'll cost $100 for the men and I'll lose another $50 in sales... I don't know." Conina was idly playing with a whip that had hard metal beads at the end of each tassel.

"I see," she said as she browsed the shelves, "Maybe we can make a deal? You don't have to close the store and $10 to watch? $50 to participate?" Pritti paused for half a second like a mouse that is choosing between cheese and bread. He took both. "What's the catch?" Pritti asked.

"I get half." Conina was a savage business woman in addition to her many other talents. "You know if word gets around I'll have 50 patrons lined against the walls." She interrupted him, "So I would get $250. Do we have an agreement?" They came to terms eventually; fifty-fifty for all profits, she doesn't have to pay for the goons. "I'll need time to spread the word, do you want a snack or drink while we wait?" Pritti said with the grin of a man about to win a lottery that hasn't been drawn.

Conina nodded absently towards several items on display nearby, "Bring me meat, wine, and whatever else you think might help keep my mind busy until then." Pritti left the room and returned with a plate of meats and a carafe of wine big enough for three men. "There are books next to the dais too, meet back here in 2 hours then?" Conina nodded.

As soon as she was alone she stripped off the blue dress revealing soft golden skin covered only by lacy black undergarments. She sat down on the edge of the red velvet chair where the shelf full of interesting tubes and knobs stood. Her legs parted invitingly exposing smooth pink folds and tiny curls of blond hair. One hand ran up her thigh slowly almost absentmindedly while the other held a slender piece of hardwood wrapped in supple hide. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, letting her thoughts drift away...

She stopped the motion long enough to poor a heaping glass of wine and ate some of the meat. With one hand she sipped her wine, if emptying a glass in five drinks can be called sipping, and with the other she kept the leather toy between her legs while one leg stayed up on the edge of the chair. She was an idol of lust without an audience but she was a hedonist in practice, a muse by trade, and an assassin by training.

Two hours passed quicker than they seemed; there came laughter and cries behind the curtain signaling the beginning of the festivities. As promised, Pritti knocked quietly before entering. He looked embarrassed but excited. "They don't believe me but there's a crowd. Do you want me to bring the men in first or the crowd?" Conina didn't care either way, but in her now inebriated state said, "How many in the crowd are watching and how many participating?"

Pritti thought carefully about this then answered honestly, "About half each." Conina nodded slowly taking this into consideration. "Bring them both," she decided eventually, "Let's make this memorable." Then turning to the man she added, "And please send someone out to get us some extra supplies, whips especially, big ones...and lube, lots of lube." Her voice trailed off dreamily, already lost in anticipation. With a bow so low his nose almost touched the floor, Pritti hurried out once again. While waiting for everyone to arrive Conina walked around the room testing with her mind what items would serve justice and which would serve her purpose.

A line of men started to walk in, some fat, some fit, older, younger, a couple women, and a dwarf. They lined the far wall standing shoulder to should all dressed in their casual clothes, with the exception of one man who was clearly wearing the nicest outfit in the room and one lady who was wearing a black leather bodysuit.

Pritti walked in, "Can I have a word with you Conina?" They stooped outside the curtain for a minute, "That's 12, you saw the nobleman?" Conina nodded, "He's paying $300 to go first and last. Fifty-fifty, the rest are another $550, and about 20 want to watch." Conina was standing in her black lace stockings and underwear with a big smile so the customers wanting to watch were already getting a show. "Let's do it." She said.

Pritti's eight largest men came through the doors to the side of the room; each was larger than any normal human could ever hope to be, and they looked downright hostile too. Their muscles bulged beneath their skin like swollen tendons, veins popped out where they shouldn't, eyes glared dangerously, and breath wheezed raggedly from exertion. Even though she knew she could hurt them if she wanted to, she felt an instinctive fear creep up inside her chest every time she met those cold gazes. As usual when dealing with people who made their living using brute force alone, these monsters possessed little finesse or cunning beyond raw strength.

"Ladies and gentlefolk, we are about to start the show! We have mistress Conina here willing to take on all 20 of you! You 20 on the far side, watch but don't touch. Up first will be Duke Kumsenher! Sir, Conina is ready." with that Pritti stepped to the front of the store to lock the doors and watch from behind the curtain.

Conina eyed up the well dressed man as he unbuttoned his shirt revealing a muscle glad chest. She instinctively inspected his body for every pressure point and weakness she could exploit while walking up to him. As he started to unbuckle his pants, her hand reached out to his and in an iron grip she locked eyes and said, "Let me help my lord." Her hand reached out and ripped the belt off him, let us clarify, she tore the leather of his belt in half as she ripped it from the loops. The SNAP in the room sent shivers through the observers spines and a welt on the duke's hip. She then tugged his pants and underwear down as he kicked off his shoes.

She grabbed his hand, "Follow me." She was walking seductively as she guided him toward the dais. When they were close enough, she paused and lowered herself until her lips met his ear. Then, softly, almost breathlessly, she whispered one word...

"Safety?"

Duke Kumsenher looked confused for a moment, then realized what she meant; she wanted them both protected. He nodded slowly, trustingly. With each step closer, her movements became bolder, more sensual. By the time they reached the dais, their bodies pressed together so tightly that the molecules of air between them thought of bonding until the laws of thermodynamics stepped in.

The crowd watched in rapt attention as she undid the straps on her black lacy bra, letting it fall to the floor. Next came her thong, leaving her standing before them completely naked save for her stockings, an ornate collar around her slender neck, and wrist cuffs made of solid gold. Even though most men present would never admit it, not a single eye remained dry when she spread her legs wide revealing smooth golden skin covered only by a thin coat of blond curls.

With practiced ease, Conina wrapped her hands around Duke Kumsenher's member, stroking it slowly while leaning forward until their lips touched once again. His eyes closed briefly as pleasure coursed through his body. She sucked him from a standing position until he was covered in her spit, then she lowered onto her back in the center dais and put her legs straight up and held them wide apart.

When he saw where she intended to go with this his eyes went rounder than saucers and his breath caught in his throat. This delighted her greatly, and taking advantage of his surprise she rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her knees, still holding her legs spread impossibly far apart. Her hair fell across one shoulder obscuring one breast momentarily before cascading downwards towards the floor.

"Hey! Up here!" shouted someone from the back of the room. "We can't see anything!" And so began the show...the duke got behind her and lined himself with her tiny hole. With a grunt that echoed around the room they coupled together. He thrust hard into her. Hard enough to make every man in the room jealous. But even under such punishing treatment, she showed no sign of pain or discomfort.

Instead, each powerful stroke sent pleasure through her body making her moan loudly. The crowd cheered even louder as they watched the two of them writhe together on the dais; Duke Kumsenher pounding away doggedly while mistress Conina arched her back and writhed beneath him like a charmed serpent. Spent, he finally collapsed against her sweaty skin.

As he withdrew, a huge white sop dripped out spilling down her thighs. The next three men in line approached her cautiously, unable to resist the urges of their own flesh while overcoming an innate desire of survival. A massive man stood in front of her and placed his cock in her mouth, the next one placed her hand on his shaft as her hand gripped it and began to stroke him, and the third one pushed into her creamy hole. "Oh gods," Conina garbled around a cock as she welcomed the new intrusion.

From the wall a lady in black fitted clothes walked up to the rack of whips, grabbing the thick leather one with metal tips. She walked behind the man fucking Conina as the crowd watched. Then using all her might swung the heavy weapon onto the base of his spine causing him to scream out in agony as he fell forward crushing Conina slightly. The woman looked at the audience smiling. The man, regaining his composure stood up and continued to thrust despite his temporary paralysis. All participants knew Conina was in charge.

Conina laughed, "Don't break my toys!" Then she started choking on the large man. Forcing him deeper in her mouth. The lady walked behind the man getting his dick stroked. The crowd cheered when they saw what she intended. The whip swung once again connecting solidly to his ass making him yell even louder than the last victim, but the grip on him tightened as the pace quickened.

Finally, an orgasm hit Conina harder than anything else that night; her muscles clenched rhythmically around the invading members coaxing it to do its bidding and only soft gasps remained as the man's thighs locked into a rigidity usually reserved for statues. The crowd roared its approval as the second man collapsed against her sweaty skin.

The next guy walked up to her and pushed in two times, he was already close and her current state of arousal was too much for him to handle. She could feel the cock in her mouth swelling at the same time. She reached up and took hold of the huge member letting it slide between her lips and down her throat. Her hands wrapped tightly around it controlling the pace as the massive balls slapped against her chin. After three thrusts the owner exploded filling her mouth with his sweet release. The intensity of the eruption caused tears to stream from her eyes as she struggled not to choke or spew her contents across the floor.

Her vision blurred and body trembled as she spit his unborn on to the tiles below. The cock in her other hand erupted spraying her back at the same time.

Another lady in line walked up to Conina and had her roll on her back, which caused quite a bit of leakage to drip from inside and out for some air. She knelt between her legs licking up the life juices and flicking Conina's swollen hood. "Oh gods yes," cried Conina as pleasure coursed through her body. Her hips bucked violently and her stomach quivered as wave upon wave of ecstasy crashed onto shore. Finally, when Conina felt herself about to climax again, the woman slowed down, teasing her mercilessly until she lay panting helplessly beneath her. As they both caught their breath, Pritti stepped forward.

"Time for another!" He announced loudly causing an excited murmur to ripple through crowd. "Have we even begun?" Conina said as she playfully mocked the gathered men and women. While she's been known to execute men for less offensive actions she is able to let them enjoy her body just the same. Today, she wants to take the pressure of an orgy as a vein of coal takes the pressure of a mountain. This is her day, and she wants facets at the end of it.

"Maybe," replied Pritti cryptically before turning to face the room. "Who is brave enough to go next? You can even join in if you are willing to pay." He motioned to the group of watchers. The man standing closest looked interested as did one of the ladies. The man made towards Conina before Pritti bellowed, "You ain't got enough coin to watch let alone partake!" His finger pointed accusingly towards the cheapskate customer and within moments several large bruisers appeared as though summoned from the ether leading the poor sod away kicking and screaming.

The next guy was a younger one and stepped up with his cock already out, the lady who had been eating ravenously between Conina's thighs sucked the young man to full mast then helped guide him in. They were going fast and hard, making every movement sharp and powerful; each thrust sent vines of erotic pleasure coursing through Conina's body, while her hands worked ceaselessly to bring the men to either side closer to orgasm. Her legs trembled and spread wide apart, offering herself willingly to her newest taker.

She glanced briefly around the room, noticing that most of the patrons were now fully engaged, their eyes locked onto various parts of her body or those of other participants. Even so, there was something...different about this particular audience tonight. A sense of anticipation hung heavy in the air, almost palpable.

She was loving the attention but wanted to go to the next level, as the young guy was about to go over the top in her she locker eyes with him while his hands were hooked onto her thighs, a master of torture she knew how to bring it into the bedroom, "Wouldn't you want our child to be born special? Strong, heroic..." His hesitation was immediate. He wasn't here for that, but...too late.

"Urgh! Ahhhhh" he groaned as his seed spilled into her, slamming one last time. As if sensing his change in mindset, the crowd grew more frenzied, cheering and laughing at his expression of release.

Conina was in a lust filled euphoria. "Now pull out for the next man."

The next guy wanted to get a good look before committing so he knelt between her spread legs looking up at her drenched belly, lips, and thighs. He stood up and drove into her swollen entrance. He didn't last long at all with the sensations of her squeezing him inside and pulling him in with her legs. Now there were five men left. The Duke was hard again and ready to be the last.

As one lover fell aside, replaced by another, Conina felt herself growing stronger. More powerful. Like she could lift mountains or slay dragons if need be. And when she glanced up at the crowd again, saw their faces filled with lust and admiration...she knew they believed it too. They were sharing in this power, this strength, through her body.

Four, three, two, and showtime. A hero she may be, but a human still. No woman is meant to take this level of punishment, but she could take one more. She always can.

"You've made a mess Conina." He said in a deep voice. She breathed out a lust-filled moan that landed somewhere between pride and exhaustion.

As soon as he was fully erect, she leaned forward and wrapped both lips around him taking most of his massive length inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his helmet while her hands continued to stroke and massage every inch of his engorged member until he began to tremble beneath her touch. When he reached this point, she released him slightly allowing only the tip of his crown to remain in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily as she moved her hips suggestively against nothing but air.

12