Conina in the Temple, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands found their way underneath him moving him towards her. As soon as he was close enough she wrapped her legs tight around his waist trapping him against her body. With a sudden thrust forward, he buried himself deeply inside her. Their hips grind together as he began moving rhythmically within her, each stroke driving them closer to ecstasy. Her nails raked roughly across his shoulders leaving red lines behind them. His eyes closed briefly before snapping open wide as balls of metal slammed into his cheeks and the SNAP of a whip stung his ears.

"Do you want another?" The woman in black teased over the thunderous melding of two bodies. "Is that what you want?" She repeated. Not with words, but with movements he gave consent as his pace remained unbroken. SNAP. Welts grew on him as he burrowed into Conina.

His pace quickened as he fucked her faster and harder each thrust sending waves pleasure coursing through her body. "Faster," she moaned breathlessly between gasps. "Harder." He obeyed without hesitation driving deeper still, his powerful strokes forcing gasps from her lips and causing involuntary tears to stream from her eyes.

Her inner muscles clenched impossibly tight sending shock-waves of desire straight to his core. He made a deep grumble and with one final thrust, he came violently as tremors gave way to an earthquake while he passed into a version of heaven, a heaven of pain and pleasure. She moved him in and out with her legs until every twitch had faded and only exhaustion remained.

When they finally collapsed onto the dais, breathless and spent, there were gasps and cheers from around the room. For a moment everything seemed surreal, dreamlike even.

Conina closed her eyes for a while as she basked in the glow of hedonism and heard the footsteps of those walking by, small-talk, wows, and ahs directed at her and the occasional passing stroke of a hand on a thigh or shoulder.

Then Pritti walked out and got the rest of the crowd to clear the room. Conina's hole exhausted, he sets a bag full of gold. "$500 here as promised." Tired from all the excitement she sat up and put her dress on. "Thanks Pritti, I needed this. I'm going to head home."

And with that she left for the temple, feeling lighter than air and and sorer than a boxer fighting in the wrong weight-class. Perhaps we shall meet her again soon, under different circumstances and with new adventures to share...

12