Connecting with Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SgtApone
SgtApone
55 Followers

"You're soaked down there aren't you?"

"Naa....Nnn.... Noooo! I'm not."

I dropped to my knees and quickly ripped down her shorts and bikini bottoms, lifting her feet out of them. Looking up I saw her swollen pussy, soaked with her juices. I quickly stood again one hand working her nipple and then the other worked down over her pubes again. I parted my fingers, taking her clit between them.

She gasped fighting back another moan. I kicked her shorts and bikini bottoms in front of us.

"They are soaked.... look how wet you've got them."

She went to answer but I gently massaged her clit and this time she couldn't hold the moan in. It shuddered out of her. I ran my fingers further down, I had never seen her this wet before. I went back to her clit and started tracing little circles on it.

"You're so fucking wet baby."

She let out a long moan. While working her clit I undid my belt and let my jeans drop, then pulled down my boxers enough to free my hard cock. I pushed it between her legs so the head was bobbing just under my hand on her clit. She looked down and moaned when she saw it.

"Fuck You're aching for it aren't you baby?"

She turned her head and I knew she was going to deny it so I stood up a little straighter so my shaft pressed against her pussy lips.

"Faark."

I slid it back then forth stopping again.

"I'm going to have you begging for it."

"I wah.. won't beg."

She was trembling as I increased the speed on her clit. Her pussy was leaking all over me, I could feel it running over my shaft.

"You can lie to me, but your pussy can't."

I pushed my shaft against her and pulled back, rubbing the length hard along her. Then walked her to the dining table and bent her over it. I spread her legs wider apart with my knees then lined up the head of my cock with her pussy. I pushed in and kept a steady pressure sinking deeper and deeper. Janet bit her hand to keep from moaning. I kept pushing till all 7 and a half inches were buried.

Her pussy was clamping down on me, hot juices running out of her. I pulled almost all the way out then buried my cock again. She started cumming before I had given her 3 strokes, shuddering and moaning. Her body kept trembling and shaking, juices running freely over my balls. I pulled out, stood her up, then picked her up and carried her to our bedroom lying her face down on the bed.

Then went back and got our clothes. When I got back to our room she was panting in a sweaty heap. I climbed on and knelt behind her pulling her into the doggy position. She looked back over her shoulder with dazed eyes. I slid into her slowly and she moaned. I fucked her for the next 10 minutes really slowly, no sudden movements, just easing in and out. I felt her starting to push back into me and build a rhythm. I gradually increased the pace and before long she was moaning loud.

"Ohhhh fuck Damian.... Fuck!"

"That's it baby, you came too fast before, this time i'm going to draw it out."

"Ahhhh I've wanted you to fuck me like that since we met!"

"You won't have to wait that long again."

"Ohh fuck."

I could feel her getting close again, I pulled out and rested the head on her ass.

"Ohhh don't stop Damian!"

"Why?"

"It feels so good."

I gave her 2 more strokes making her moan loud, then pulled out again.

"Ohhhh fuck!"

"What's the matter?"

"Don't stop!"

I started fucking her again, she was shaking and moaning with each stroke. I got her really close, I thought I might have gone too far then pulled out again.

"Fuck Damian! Please."

"I told you before, I'd make you beg."

I put the head against her pussy.

"Ohhh please fuck me Damian.... Please!"

I pushed back in feeling her shudder, then started building up the pace again. She was really moaning now, letting out a loud groan every time I pushed in. She came really hard, spasming and writhing before falling flat on the bed.

I lay next to her and kissed her cheek. After a while she turned towards me, her eyes were out of focus.

"You haven't cum yet?"

"It's OK baby."

After a few minutes she said,

"Just because you fucked my brains out, don't think we are all square. You still owe me."

"I know baby."

She smiled,

"You really did though, fuck that was hot."

I just smiled.

"When we go to bed tonight, I want you to tell me everything that happened with her today."

I nodded.

"Damian.... everything."

"I will."

"I better get up and clean that mess up before Amber gets out."

"You stay here, I'll do it. Anyway, you look like you've been fucked silly."

Janet smiled then laughed and rolled over. I got dressed and cleaned up. Then sat on the couch and turned on the TV. My eyes were on the screen but my mind was miles away. I was horny, confused and on edge. Taking control over a partner was new to me and daunting, but exciting at the same time. I was now being turned on by things I had never thought about before.

My cock started getting hard as I thought about how turned on Janet was when I took control. Then remembering her eating my cum from her panties made me groan. When I started replaying in my mind Amber blowing me I became rock hard. I couldn't help myself, picturing her forcing it down her throat and playing with her pussy was driving me crazy.

I heard the bathroom door open and put a cushion on my lap encase she came over. I heard her walking in my direction and turned. She was wearing light grey yoga pants and a green singlet, her hair still wet falling on her shoulders. I tried to look away, or not be obvious, but couldn't, my eyes drinking her in. The grey of her yoga pants was so light that I could see her hips, hamstrings and quads flex and contort as we walked. They clung to every curve showing the V shape as her thighs met her body.

The singlet was tight and ribbed, cotton pulled tight against her, cropped so it showed off her sexy flat stomach. Every seam of her pink bra was highlighted, straining against the cotton. Again I tried to drag my eyes from her but failed, she came close, smelling of vanilla. Stopping in front of me I could see the faintest pink panty line in her yoga pants. I managed to drag my eyes from it and met hers. She smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better than before, the bath did me good."

She pointed to the couch.

"Can I sit?"

"Of course Amber, make yourself at home. If you want anything you don't need to ask."

She smiled and took a few steps past me, my eyes fell to her ass, a quiet groan that I hoped she didn't hear escaped my lips. Her yoga pants were hugging each cheek like a second skin, dragged into the cleft between. I couldn't help myself and looked for panty lines on her ass, finding nothing but smooth, firm ass. She stood facing away from me for a second, her upper thighs pressed together then right under her pussy coming apart again creating that sexy gap. She sat down leaning against the arm rest then tucked her legs under herself.

"Thank you Damian."

"You're welcome."

"I really mean it, you were there for me, that was enough. But taking me to get my things..... um...... helping me like that.... thank you so much."

She crawled across the couch and hugged me. Her warm skin and wet hair pressed against me. I was fighting myself, making sure I didn't kiss her. I heard Janet walking from our room but couldn't push Amber away. I looked up at Janet expecting a harsh look but instead her eyes were soft. Her hair was down and she had on a black t-shirt with the same denim shorts. Amber heard her and pulled away, turning and looking at Janet.

"I'm sorry Janet, I'm just so grateful for everything Damian did for me today. And to you too, thank you for letting me stay."

"You're welcome, it's been a very emotional day for you. If you want anything, anything at all, just ask."

The way Janet said anything made my mind wander. Did she mean me? I was way too horny to even be thinking things like that, I knew I needed to cum to clear my head. Amber moved back across the couch again. Suddenly Janet pulled the cushion off me and sat on my lap. My hard cock pressed against her ass.

My mind flooded, would Janet be furious I was hard over Amber? Janet put her arm around my neck and ground into me smiling. Then turned to Amber,

"You must be hungry? What would you like for dinner?"

"Anything, I don't want to impose."

Janet turned back to me, pivoting her ass on my cock again and grinning knowingly.

"Any ideas big boy?"

Janet seemed OK, but I knew this could all be an act and the calm before the storm.

"I could make your favourite, the porcini mushroom risotto with poached eggs?"

Janet looked at me suspiciously but nodded.

"Yum, it's really good Amber. Let's put Damian to work and open a bottle or 3 of wine."

Amber giggled and nodded.

"I better get started then."

Janet hopped off and as I stood I noticed Amber's eyes snap to the tent in my jeans. Janet must have noticed Amber's interest.

"You and your yoga pants are going to have him hard all night."

I couldn't believe Janet and spun around to see Janet somehow managing to make Amber giggle rather than be uncomfortable. The girls got into the wine as I cooked and seemed to be getting on really well. Before long there were loud squeals and peels of laughter coming from the lounge and I smiled to myself. As I begun adding the stock to the rice I heard Janet.

"I'll get another bottle and tell the chef to hurry up."

She pressed herself into my back as I stirred. Then ran her hand down my stomach and onto my still hard cock.

"Oooooh Damian you've really got it bad for her don't you?"

She rubbed down my shaft and squeezed the head. My only reply was a groan.

"Her yoga pants are going to torture you all night.... I wonder if you can hold out?"

She giggled in my ear happily,

"I'm looking forward to when you break.... and can't take it anymore. I know you want to bend her over and fuck her like a whore."

I started to shake my head.

"Don't fucking try and deny it Damian, you can't lie to me."

"OK OK, yes I do."

Janet smiled wide.

"I can just picture her struggling to take your big cock but loving every minute of it, the little slut."

With that she rubbed my cock hard 4 or 5 times before grabbing another bottle of wine and skipping back to the lounge. By the time I started poaching the eggs I was uncomfortably hard. It wasn't going anywhere and there was nothing I could do about it. When I was finished garnishing their plates I walked into the lounge to find them both curled up on the couch. I handed them their plates, Janet looked up at me,

"Thanks honey, I'm starving!"

"Thanks Damian, it smells amazing."

She looked down at my bulge, all I could do was smile, then returned to the kitchen. I grabbed my plate then sat on the armchair. They both loved the meal but were concerned with the amount of parmesan involved. As the night went on Janet genuinely seemed to warm to her and when Amber went to the bathroom she leaned over, talking close.

"She's actually pretty cool, even if she is wet for you."

She leaned over the armchair and rubbed my bulge again.

"Still hard for her I see?"

"Baby it's not like that."

"Yes it is like that, you can't take your eyes off her."

I didn't know what to do or say and felt uncomfortable but when I looked back at Janet she was smiling. She kissed me and kept rubbing my aching cock. We broke apart and she whispered in my ear.

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long."

She grinned wickedly, openly enjoying the expression on my face. Amber walked back into the room and Janet motioned to her.

"Wanna give me a hand with the dishes?"

"Sure."

They walked into the kitchen, Ambers ass bouncing perfectly with each step. I sat there failing to think of something to calm me down. About 10 minutes later Janet called out to me. I walked into the kitchen, Janet was leaning on the bench watching me intently, then I saw why.

Amber was on all fours, her head inside the cupboard under the sink. Her yoga pants were pulled taught and had slid down showing the waistband of her simple pink cotton G string. The light grey material stretched so tightly over her little pussy that I could see her mound. It took all my control to not make a sound. Janet had set me up and was very happy with herself. She reached down and passed Amber another pot to put in the cupboard then looked back at me proudly. I left the kitchen without saying a word. Not long after Janet had a shower and Amber and I sat in a comfortable silence watching TV on the couch. Later she got up.

"I'm going to bed, thank you again, for everything."

I said good night then got into bed myself. Not long after Janet walked in wearing a towel. She smiled.

"Show me."

I shook my head.

"Just do it."

I pulled back the duvet revealing my tent shaped boxer shorts.

"We're going to have to do something about that aren't we?"

I just groaned. She closed the door then let her towel drop. I gazed at her long legs, admiring her swimmers body.

"You want me to dress up for you again, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I've got a little pink G string, you know the one. But my yoga pants are black...."

She grinned admiring the awkward look she had put on my face.

"Shall I wear them anyway?"

I shook my head and she laughed at my discomfort. She moved to her dresser opening the panty drawer. She picked out the little pink cotton G string dangling it at me.

"You don't want yoga pants.... well you do, just not my ones."

Her head snapped around and she studied my face, happy that I was still as uncomfortable as before. She lifted out her black pinstriped baby doll, then looked at me, I shook my head. She dropped it back in the draw and pulled out a tiny, tartan pleated mini skirt. I smiled and nodded.

"Hmmm so this is what you want?"

"Yeah baby, with stockings."

She laughed then started looking in the drawer again.

"The white fishnets baby."

"I should have guessed."

She pulled out the pink bra that matched the G string. After slowly pulling on the G and bra she shimmied into the skirt. Then put on a show for me with the stockings, standing beside the bed and putting one foot on it. Then slowly pulling them up each leg. I sat in the middle of the bed with my back against the wall watching her, slowing rubbing my cock. She looked at herself in the mirror and posed, bending over and checking out her own ass as the skirt rode higher.

"You like dressing me up like a slut don't you?"

"Fuck you look hot baby."

"I bet you want to see this little skirt try and hide Amber's round ass."

I started to shake my head but she raised her finger waving it from side to side.

"Uh Uh Uh, no lies remember?"

"OK. Yes I do."

She crawled between my legs then pulled down my boxers just enough to release my straining dick, it was covered with pre cum. She held it by the base then openned her mouth taking the head inside. But then before closing her lips she pulled it out and put on a fake pout.

"Awww poor Damian, you're so horny and want to cum."

"Ahhhh fuck baby, I can't take teasing tonight."

She put on her teasing school girl voice and pouted some more,

"But I dressed up like a little slut for you. Now I'm going to tease you."

She licked the underside of my shaft, but with only the very tip of her tongue tracing a little line up and down.

"Tell me what happened today, everything."

She held the base with one hand and painstakingly slowly jacked the head. I recounted what happened and when I described kissing Amber in the car I was nervous as hell. Janet stopped me, asking questions, but didn't seem upset at all.

"Where were your hands?"

"One on her waist, the other on the back of her head."

I could tell she was really enjoying herself. When I told her about grinding Amber against the door frame I knew it turned her on. I went into detail watching Janet jack my cock. I knew she would be wet from the look in her eyes. While keeping her hands busy on my cock she pressed her tongue hard on to the underside of my helmet. I moaned loud and my eyes shut. I felt her tongue move away and opened my eyes.

"You wanted her to blow you in the elevator didn't you?"

"Yeah I did, I think she wanted to."

She pressed her tongue back against me then pulled away.

"I bet she did, the little slut. Tell me what you want to do to her."

"I want to rub the head on her lips."

Janet rubbed my helmet against her lips pouting for me. I moaned loudly.

"Then I'd push it into her mouth and slide it in and out."

Janet did exactly as I described and moaned onto my dick. Then she pulled it out, and licked my balls.

"What about these?"

"Yeah I'd get her to suck on my balls, fuck!"

Janet sucked on each nut while slowly jacking me.

"Then I'd try to push it deep in her throat."

"Oooooh fuck Damian that's hot."

Janet pushed my cock into her mouth and forced in as much as she could, but didn't take it into her throat.

"I wouldn't stop till I was balls deep down her throat."

Janet moaned then pulled off my dick.

"You'd choke her Damian, she would probably get off on it, the dirty slut."

She started sucking again.

"I'd coax her into it, gag her then push it deep."

Janet moaned again then took one hand off my cock and started playing with her pussy. I couldn't believe Janet was getting off thinking about me making Amber deep throat my cock. I held the back of her head and pushed in more of my cock. She moaned on it, encouraging me more. I slid in and out then pushed harder and felt the head of my cock pushing against the opening of her throat. I was so turned on after being hard most of the day I lent in pushing hard against her. I felt her throat open, then she instantly gagged, her body convulsing as she pulled off my cock. She caught her breath and looked up at me with watering eyes.

"It's too big."

"Try again baby."

Janet looked up at me for a second then nodded. She opened her mouth and started sucking the head slowly taking more and more in. I pushed forward a little, feeling my helmet rest against her throat. I increased the pressure feeling her throat slowly give way, before the head started to enter. Janet gagged again, choking. She couldn't take it. I reached down and brought her face up to mine kissing her gently, then ran my hands down her body.

"I can't Damian."

"It's OK baby."

"You want to do that to her don't you? Make her gag like that?"

She slid back down and started jacking my cock again.

"Fuck yes. I want to gag her and push it deep down her throat."

She moaned and started playing with her pussy again with her free hand.

"I want to fill her little throat, get it all the way down her throat."

Janet started sucking the head of my cock while jacking my shaft. I lifted her head off and moved her around so she was kneeling next to me. I wanted to feel her stockings and play with her pussy. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she moaned. I lifted her tiny skirt up revealing her ass and little pink G string then ran my hand over her legs feeling the fishnets, playing with the lace on top. When I moved to her pussy I was surprised that her panties were already soaked through. She was playing with her clit so I pulled her G to the side and teased her opening with my fingers.

"It turns you on that I want to throat her doesn't it?"

She just moaned a little and mumbled something over my cock. I slid two fingers into her slowly, making her push back into my hand.

"You like thinking about me forcing this cock down her throat, don't you?"

She started to mumble something, I held her head and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. Not enough to push into her throat, but enough to rest the head of my cock against it. Her mumble turned into a long moan as she pulled off enough to start sucking again.

SgtApone
SgtApone
55 Followers