Connecting with Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're picturing it right now aren't you? Her struggling and gagging as I fuck her little throat."

Janet shook her head with my cock in her mouth. I started sliding my fingers in and out while bending them inside her, then pulled my cock out of her mouth and tapped it against her lips and nose.

"Uh Uh Uh, no lies remember?"

"Oooooh fuck Damian! Yes I am!"

She tried to get my cock back in her mouth, I knew she wanted it in there so she didn't have to answer any more questions. I pulled it away from her lips then ran it down her nose and tapped it against her lips again teasing her. She moved forward trying to get it in her mouth again, I pushed in driving my helmet to the edge of her throat, then held a little pressure against it. She moaned loud blowing air out over my cock and ground into my fingers.

"What a dirty girl.... thinking about her getting throat fucked. It's going to make you cum isn't it?"

I felt her moan at my words and quickly pulled her off my cock.

"Ohhhh fuck, yes, it's going to make me cum."

She pushed back down on my cock and sucked it harder and deeper than ever before. She even pushed it against her throat. This pushed me over the edge.

"You want to watch me bury this big cock in her throat don't you?"

She pulled off then rushed out,

"Yes I want to watch!"

"You want to watch me fuck her throat. Then I'd blow my big load all over her face."

"Fuck, I want to watch, I want to watch you face fuck that slut! Watch her gag.......that little slut with your cum all over her face!"

When I heard that I knew I couldn't last much longer. Janet stuffed my cock back in her mouth and again pushed it to the edge of her throat. She was getting really close, grinding her pussy onto my fingers and working her clit hard. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to feel her throat one more time before I came. I pushed just a tiny bit adding more pressure to her throat and felt it open, squeezing my helmet as it started to slide in. She started to gag so I pulled out, but then, after a breath she pushed it back into her mouth and sucked it a few more times before bringing it to the edge of her throat again.

"Awwww fuck yes baby!"

I pushed again feeling her throat start to open and was ready to pull out but she didn't gag straight away. I felt the very tip of my cock enter her throat then pushed a little more feeling the ridge of my helmet slip past the entrance. I resisted the urge to push any more in, just leaving the head lodged in her throat. She held still and I couldn't believe I was in her throat.

After a few seconds Janet pushed down the tiniest amount. I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt a few fractions of an inch slide in. She gagged on my cock and I pulled out moaning loudly as I felt is slip out. Janet looked up at me panting then moaned and started grinding my fingers erratically. I knew she was going to cum so I started jacking off fast. She took the head back into her mouth as I jacked the shaft. Then started cumming, moaning over my cock and shaking. Grinding onto my fingers forcing them deep inside her as she frantically buzzed her clit.

I looked down at her little skirt hitched up showing off her ass, G string pulled aside, pussy forced back onto my hand. Then her fishnet covered legs. She just finished cumming as I was on the edge, she took my hand off my shaft and started working it herself, slower than I had been. The edge of my orgasm slid away slightly and I groaned, needing to cum so badly.

I took my fingers from her pussy and felt her ass, then ran my hand over her stockings again. Janet stopped stroking my shaft causing me to groan loudly again. Then she pushed down onto my cock resting the head on the edge of her throat again.

My heart was pounding, I felt dizzy at the thought of pushing it into her throat one more time. I pushed up feeling the pressure against her throat, then added a little more. Her throat started opening again, my helmet half sliding in. She gagged pulling off me, then caught a few breaths, looked up at me and slowly her mouth formed a smile. I couldn't believe it, she looked so sexy smiling after gagging on my cock. She started sucking again working her way deeper with each suck until she pushed it against her throat again. Before I could push in I felt her applying some pressure so just stayed still. Ever so slowly I could feel her throat opening up for me.

"Ahhhhhh fuck baby, that feels so good!"

Then my helmet started to slide in, again I felt the ridge of the head slip past the opening of her throat making me grip her ass hard. She held it there for a few seconds as if adjusting then slipped it out and took a few breaths.

"That's so fucking good baby, you're going to make me cum so hard."

I quickly shuffled down the bed so I was lying flat on my back, then moved her around so her ass was beside my head.

"It'll be easier this way baby."

She smiled back at me then I watched her move forwards, my cock aiming straight back down her throat. I could tell from my position that the angle was much better for her. She pushed it straight to the back of her throat and then added pressure. Much more than last time and the head popped straight into her throat. She gagged once but didn't pull it out, her throat contracting on my cock. I moaned and grunted in appreciation.

Janet leaned forward a little more and I felt more of my cock pushing into her throat. She held it there again for a few seconds before pulling her head back and letting my cock slip out. She took a few breaths then looked back over her shoulder at me.

"It is easier like this."

"Fuck baby it feels so good."

She smiled then pushed my cock back into her mouth, sliding it down. This time when she pushed it against her throat she was more gentle and the head slid in slowly. She didn't gag this time and I moaned hard. I could see her bracing herself and I could tell Janet was concentrating on not gagging. Then she slowly leaned into my cock. I could feel my helmet sinking deeper, opening her tight throat as it went. She stopped again and held it there for a few seconds, her throat stretching around my girth. Then pulled it out.

"I can't take anymore than that."

She almost sounded disappointed.

"Baby it feels amazing."

"I thought for a moment there that I was going to be able to take you all the way."

"Baby your throat feels so good."

She turned around, facing me.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet, didn't think you would last 5 minutes."

"I got really close before."

She looked at me smiling.

"I sort of stopped you...."

Janet started playing with her hair.

"When I came, I was thinking about you down her throat.... How she would like to be treated like a fucking whore choking on your cock.... Then I felt you in my throat.... it.... um.... it was hot."

I couldn't help smiling wide, it was like a dream come true, Janet might be getting into deep throat. She looked up at me and for the first time ever I saw her blush.

"I wanted to try it again, so I stopped you stroking your cock."

My heart was pounding, wanting it so bad. I couldn't breath, waiting as she fidgeted for a few seconds.

"I don't know.....its turning me on tonight.....choking on your cock like a teenage slut. I want to get you all in, deep in my throat."

I couldn't help myself and started stroking my cock as Janet continued.

"Feeling like a slut, choking on you cock. It turns me on, makes me want to please you. My pussy is aching for it.... But I don't want you to fuck me. I just.... I just...."

"You want to be my little slut, choke on my dick and make me cum."

She looked at me and nodded submissively. I slid off the bed standing next to it and reached out grabbing a handful of hair from the back of her head. Pulling I guided her up onto her hands and knees in front of me. She bit her lip and moaned. She was enjoying me controlling her and it turned me on even more. Holding her head still I rubbed the tip of my cock around the outside of her lips. Leaving a trail of pre cum and saliva. I then put my helmet on her forehead so the length of my shaft was pressed against her nose and face. I put my finger in her mouth and said.

"I'm going to push this big cock deep in here."

Janet moaned at my words.

"Then I'm going to fuck your throat till I cum."

Holding the back of her head I pushed in till my tip was pressing against her throat. She moaned and repositioned herself, on her knees with her ass low, arms straight, head up with my cock sunk into her mouth. She looked so good, her breasts heaving, pressed together by her pink bra. Her tiny skirt not quite covering her ass. Instead of pushing my cock into her, I pulled her head onto me. The pressure built before my helmet popped into her throat in one movement. She had one tiny gag, I kept pulling her onto me and slid in another half an inch. This was as much as she had taken, when I tried to slide some more in she gagged hard so I pulled out. She took a few deep breaths then looked up at me.

"Oooh fuck Damain.....you are gagging me...."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and started leaning in, opening her throat.

"You are going to gag and choke on this dick till I cum."

I slid in to her limit as I said it, then pulled out, resting the head on her chin.

"Mmmmmm Damian! I don't know what's gotten into you lately?"

I answered by tapping the tip on her lips. Then dragging it back down to her chin.

"These last few days have been the hottest sex we've ever had Damian."

I slid my cock up her chin and rested it against her lips. She started sucking the head, looking up at me.

"Im going to fuck your throat some more. Gag on it for me, like a good slut."

Janet nodded submissively. My confidence had been growing and growing, but this pushed it through the roof.

"Maybe not tonight, but before long I'm going to push this whole thing down your throat baby.... and you're going to cum when I do."

She moaned on my cock and instantly reached down and started playing with her clit. The whole scene was so hot I kept going,

"You're going to swallow my cum again tonight."

I pulled out of her mouth and lifted her chin to look at me. Her eyes locked onto mine, nodding.

"I'll swallow it for you."

I moved my cock back to her mouth and she started sucking hard on the head again. Leaning forward I reached down and hitched up her skirt so I could see her ass, split by her little G.

"I want to see your ass and panties while I fuck your throat baby."

Janet moaned again and increased the pace on her clit. I put both hands on her head and she started to take it deeper with each suck. I wanted to feel her push it against her throat again. After a few sucks she did.

"Mmmmmm good girl."

She started pushing harder, my hands were on her head but I was just guiding her. She straightened her neck getting a better angle. Slowly her throat opened, my head sliding in. Without hesitation she keep pushing and went straight to her established limit. I slowly pulled out half an inch then pushed back to her limit, it felt so good I knew I wouldn't last long doing that. I couldn't help it and pulled out till I felt the ridge of my helmet slip over the entrance of her throat, keeping the tip inside. Janet gagged a bit as I changed from pulling to pushing but took it back to her limit.

"Fucking your throat feels so good baby."

I pulled out, Janet caught her breath then moaned,

"Oooooh fuck Damian."

She started sucking again, taking it deeper and deeper.

"You're taking it deep baby, there's only 2 inches to go. You like having your throat full of my cock don't you."

She moaned again, I knew she was loving the dirty talk.

"By tomorrow night you're going to have another inch down your throat."

"Mmmmm..Hmmmmm"

"By this time next week you're going to have this whole thing buried down your throat."

Janet stopped sucking and pushed it back into her throat. I could tell it was getting easier for her. She slid it up to her limit, I stroked her cheek with my fingers and she opened her eyes. I motioned to the 2 inches of my cock not in her mouth.

"That's what you've got coming baby."

Her eyes shut and I knew it was driving her crazy. I pulled out leaving just the tip in her throat then pushed to her limit again. I kept sliding in and out, building a rhythm, her gagging along with me. The feeling of the ridge of my helmet popping in and out of her throat was amazing. Every 3 or 4 strokes I'd pull out and Janet would catch her breath, moaning.

I couldn't take much of this and could feel a massive orgasm building, my legs started to shake as it built. I pulled out and knew that the next 4 or 5 strokes were going to be my last. The first 2 pushed me over the edge, making my whole body shake, the third making my balls contract. I pulled out just in time, placed my helmet on her bottom lip. The first load exploding into Janets mouth. I pumped again watching it land on her tongue. She swallowed then started cumming herself. Seeing Janet's beautiful eyes squeeze shut in ecstasy as she swallowed my cum was too much for me.

I pulled out of her mouth and kept jacking my cock. Janet's mouth opened as she let out a long, low moan. I tried to aim into her mouth but my head was swimming. My cum jetted onto her forehead, leaving a thick white trail down her nose and onto her cheek. She kept moaning as her orgasm continued.

This made me cum even harder and instead of aiming into her mouth I let go, giving in to my desire to give her a proper facial. I fought as hard as I could to hold the cum in while jacking fast, when I couldn't take the pressure any more I aimed my cock high and let a huge load fire out. It landed above her left eye creating a thick bridge of jism from her eyebrow to her nose trailing down to her jawline. Again I held on as long as I could before releasing another massive load, this time aiming to the right. It landed on her hairline above her right eye, a heavy white rope running down her forehead bridging her eye and continuing down her cheek.

She was still moaning, encouraging me even more. I couldn't keep holding on so just stroked my cock hard shooting load after load, splashing onto her nose, then her lips and then chin. The last few pumps came slowly, I aimed up and landed another shot above each eye creating more cum ladders over her eyes. The final decent shot landed on the bridge of Janet's nose.

I kept jacking as my orgasm died down, Janet moaned again and opened her mouth. I slid my cock in and she sucked out the last of my cum. I looked down at her gorgeous face completed covered in my cum. She opened her eyes, looking up at me. Her eyelashes catching the strands of cum hanging over them. I moaned loudly, looking at the dirty, sexy mess we had made.

My cock slipped out of Janet's mouth and I started gaining my composure, worrying that I'd gone too far. Then Janet smiled sexily while softly moaning. She ran her tongue along her top lip dragging some cum back into her mouth. I watched as she tasted it, moaning again before swallowing.

"Ahhhhhh fuck yes baby."

"Shit Damian, that's a lot of cum."

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

Janet smiled,

"Damian.... I want to see...."

She blushed again, I grabbed the mirror off the wall and told her to close her eyes, my heart pounding. I held it in front of her for a few seconds looking at her cum covered face and sexy lingerie before saying,

"Open your eyes baby."

I watched as her eyes opened, the lashes brushing and spreading my cum again. When her eyes focused she let out a tiny moan and bit her bottom lip. She turned left and right studying her image.

"There's even more than I thought...."

"You look hot baby."

I waited, holding my breath.

"It's kind of sexy, it's warm, then cool, all over my face."

"Ahhhh fuck baby, you look so sexy."

Opening her mouth she had cum all over her top lip and moved it into her mouth with her tongue before swallowing.

"Fuck yeah baby, eat my cum for me."

As she moved more into her mouth and swallowed again I could see she was enjoying it.

"You um....you taste sexy....this is actually fucking hot."

She sounded surprised. I put the mirror on the bed then lent down and scooped a thick load of cum off her chin with my index finger. I moved it to her lips but before I got there she lent forward and sucked it off my finger. I kept my finger in her mouth feeling her swirl my cum on her tongue, tasting it before swallowing. Pulling my finger out and using 2 fingers this time, I ran them up her cheek collecting another load and moved it to her mouth. She sucked it in again.

"Mmmmmmmm."

I kept scooping cum off Janet's face and feeding it to her, feeling her suck it off my fingers. It was so sexy I started to get hard again. I saved the biggest load till last, scooping it off her forehead. There was so much I could feel its weight and while moving my fingers to her mouth.

"Ready for the last mouthful?"

Janet looked up at me, then looked at the big load of cum piled on my fingers. I watched her eyes follow it as I brought it closer to her lips. She nodded then closed her eyes, opening her mouth. I brought my fingers to her but then paused, resting my finger tips on her bottom lip. After a few seconds Janets eyes opened, staring up at me, smouldering.

I slid my fingers into her mouth and felt her tongue running between them. She licked and sucked on my fingers while sloshing my big load around in her mouth. Then she grabbed my wrist with both her hands and pushed forward, sliding my fingers deep into her mouth. Sliding them in and out before taking them really deep, to the edge of her throat. Then she sucked hard pulling her head back, letting them pop from her mouth before swallowing.

Afterwards we had a shower together and then got into bed. I cuddled up to her and kissed her neck gently.

"That was amazing baby."

"I can't believe how hot it was to have you in my throat, I never thought...."

"You never thought you'd like my cum either."

I smiled and she turned, facing me. Grinning she said.

"I like this new Damian. But don't get too cocky you fuck."

"I won't.... but don't forget about the extra inch coming your way tomorrow."

She rolled over putting her back to me, pretending to be mad. I hugged her and teased.

"It's OK baby, I'll blow a big load over you afterwards, just how you like it."

She wriggled and kicked as I giggled.

"Don't get too big for your boot's fucker."

"Not too big, just a couple of inches...."

She spun around and pushed me, then climbed on top and started punching me in the chest. I laughed letting her.

"I'm not used to winning these shit talking contests."

This wound her up even more, she started hitting harder and pinching me.

"OK baby I'll stop."

Janet eyed me suspiciously, stopped hitting then glared at me. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her. She didn't kiss me back at first, calling me an asshole. But then snuggled into me, kissing my neck. I fell asleep quickly and happily.

Chapter 4 coming soon....