Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew had listened intently online as Noodle had spoken of her feeling of a deep need to be controlled, to be cared for, to feel safe and protected, even though she was regarded by all her friends and peers as tough and independent. One or two misguided males, in the real world and the virtual one, had found themselves on the wrong side of her and had come to regret it. He, however, had always felt comfortable with her company and had truly enjoyed the times they had spent in online conversation. Now, he was faced with having to decide on the best course of action, as he felt that he had been presented with an opportunity that might slip from his grasp if he made the wrong move. All that had passed previously had now been overtaken by what was, for both of them, a far more pleasing reality than either had expected. It was at times such as this that Andrew had always applied the old and hackneyed Latin maxim: 'Carpe diem!' Their ensuing conversation reflected something of the shock that had just hit their lives and was, consequentially, somewhat disjointed, very different from the fluid and easy conversations that they enjoyed online.

Nuala was about to speak when Andrew looked straight at her: "Nuala," he said, in a quiet and calm voice, "I am as surprised, shocked even, as you are. But, that said, I am not at all disappointed, far from it."

Nuala made as if to interject with comments of her own but, for once, Andrew took command of the dialogue and put a finger to his smiling lips. "Let me finish, please, Nuala. Then I will listen to everything you want to say."

Nuala doubted if there would be enough hours in the night for her to meet that challenge, but she acceded and leaned back in the chair, opposite Andrew. "I'm sorry, Andrew, of course, go on, please."

Andrew continued, gazing straight into Nuala's eyes: "We have talked about a lot of things but one thing in particular caught my attention. You said you felt you lacked control in your life, not that this prevented you from leading a successful independent life, for your workplace colleagues are testament enough to your ability both to do your job and to make friends. Obviously, I know nothing about your social arrangements, but the girl I see is indeed independent and strong... but I have also seen evidence today of those things that you fear: your loss of self-control and your lapses in watching the image you convey to those around you. I have a feeling that using the 'f' word and other dubious terms is not something that is the norm for you, but that this is just a sign of what is going on inside you when you lose your grip momentarily. I know I have almost no knowledge of you as a person in real life, but you would be surprised at how much of your personality comes across in chat as you open up."

Nuala just managed to stop herself from butting in..

Andrew acknowledged her self-restraint. "Nuala, I have never said this to any woman before, but what I have seen and heard this evening fills in so many gaps in the picture I had built up of you, a picture that was, I assure you, ever-present in my mind."

Nuala blushed and bit her lip gently, not knowing quite why she found it difficult to look Andrew in the eye now.

Andrew went on: "I would like to help you find that control, Nuala."

Nuala's jaw dropped slightly before she checked herself, sat upright and looked Andrew slightly nervously in the face, her heart pounding within her. She continued, hesitantly.

"Ummm, I'm not usually stuck for words."

Andrew took considerable comfort from the fact that she had not laughed his proposal out of court. Somehow, he had not expected her to, but it was an encouraging confirmation of his thoughts.

Nuala continued. "Weeell, first off, I am the fussiest bitch in the world where men are concerned, and with good reason. But I've felt good with you in the virtual world almost since we met. Now, seeing the sort of person you are in the real world, I know my feelings were right. I'm not usually impulsive, unless I'm at the mall in Meadowhall, and definitely not where people are concerned. But you're different, you make me want to gamble. I know you'll be wanting to get off home 'cos you must be knackered, but I just need to nip upstairs for a minute before you go. I just have a couple of things to say to you. Is that OK?"

Assuming that the diuretic properties of coffee and tea had got the better of Nuala, Andrew smiled and nodded. "Of course, Nuala."

She looked back at him, almost reproachfully. "Ummm, it is ok if you call me 'Noodle'? It just feels more normal with you."

Andrew was surprised, but happily agreed.

Nuala left the room quietly and went upstairs. Andrew sat with thoughts racing through his head as his mind searched vainly for a glimpse into the impenetrable fog of the future with this captivating girl. He was so absorbed with his thoughts that he did not hear her soft footfalls as she returned down the stairs.

Andrew suddenly became aware that Nuala was standing behind him. He turned round and now it was the turn of his jaw to develop momentary slackness, as his gaze was greeted by a young woman wearing no make-up, standing 5' 7" tall and, by Andrew's reckoning, a young woman whose dress labels would probably read size 12 at the most. However, this young woman was not wearing a dress, just a long white T-shirt that had obviously been through the washing machine several times, hanging down to a point about 3 inches above her knees. Andrew gripped his mind and thought processes with steel as he made out the shape of a simple pair of white bikini knickers under the T-shirt - and nothing else, apart from this young woman whom a railway ticket had brought across the divide from the virtual world into the real world. He could not restrain himself from allowing his gaze to travel down from the crown of her golden brown hair, past her nervously smiling face, to strong shoulders, a well-proportioned young woman's upper body and to her waist and hips and on down her strong thighs and legs to her well-pedicured feet. He was, however, successful in concealing the raging fire that was now burning within, as well-established virtual knowledge merged so harmoniously with recently-discovered reality.

Andrew stood up, only 5 inches taller than Nuala in his shoes. He looked slightly downwards into her eyes and, with surprising confidence, reached forward and took gentle hold of her hands. His heart pounded as he felt her squeeze of acknowledgment.

This time, it was Nuala who asked Andrew to allow her to express herself completely. He nodded and listened.

"Skim, this isn't how I'd planned to meet you, but I'd definitely been planning to do that, 'cos you won my trust and confidence, then my friendship. I wanted to give you a better image of me than the one you saw tonight, of which I'm not particularly proud. But in a way I'm glad we met like this, 'cos now you've seen a real and natural picture of who I am - and I've certainly seen a very natural picture of who you are. I really like that picture."

Nuala blushed as she uttered those words and Andrew was wondering how long his heart would be able to sustain such a pounding performance. He embraced Nuala with a gaze that she had never seen before, one of a man who not only liked the way she looked, but also the way she was. A man who could see deep inside her, making her feel almost naked in his presence - but without any of the usual feelings of insecurity that go with such a situation.

Nuala directed her hazel eyes straight into Andrew's penetrating blue eyes as their two inner persons clicked, almost audibly:

"I accept, Skim. Noodle wants to be yours. Pity help you!"

She giggled like a girl 20 years her junior.

Andrew adopted the sort of expression that had often adorned his face, unknown to Nuala, whilst they had been chatting online, a combination of a wry smile and a slightly raised eyebrow that informed Nuala that he was ready for the challenge.

No odds in the world would have persuaded him to place a bet on his ever hearing the words that Nuala uttered next: "Skim...," she hesitated... "I want us to start with a clean slate; I think we can make something together that is both of us from here on, not carrying anything forward from the past. I know you weren't happy with my language on the station or the train... so I want to put that aside."

Andrew had an inkling of the imminence of those words he had never expected Noodle to utter. That inkling came sharply into focus...

"You probably know me better than even most of my friends and family do, Skim. I know you trust me too, so I feel safe to ask you..." she blushed and coughed... " to ask you to spank me and put me to bed, Sir."

Her heart was on the point of bursting through her ribcage as that last phrase passed her lips. Andrew simply held her in his gaze, unflinching now, filled with a determination to make this a life-changing event for both of them.

Nuala spoke in very hushed tones as she continued: "I would love you to share my bed with me after you've spanked me, please."

Andrew said nothing, just held Nuala's hands and squeezed them reassuringly as he nodded.

Without a further word, Andrew picked Nuala up and carried her upstairs. Under her navigational direction, he took her into a spacious, warm and softly-lit bedroom and across to the comfortable double bed.

Andrew sat down on the edge of the bed and placed Nuala's feet on the floor. She rested her hand on his shoulder and stood up, turned around and stood alongside his lap, looking down at him. Andrew nodded and tapped his thighs.

Nuala had lost count of the number of times when she had imagined how this would happen - if, indeed, it ever did happen. Now, she was lowering herself across the lap of a man she had only met for real today, contemplating the knowledge that her body would become one with his before the night was out. She stopped thinking and surrendered to her instincts, resting her hands and her toes on the carpet.

Like REM sleep, the ensuing minutes seemed to last for ages, as Nuala experienced for the first time a firm but demonstrably caring hand landing firmly upon her shapely bottom. After a while, in which she seemed to be slipping into a dream world, she felt her T-shirt being lifted. She was not aware of having lifted her hips, but it was her instincts that now drove her actions, not her conscious mind. Again, she felt that hand landing, spreading the sting evenly across both cheeks and down onto her thigh tops. She hardly moved, but she found herself longing for this to continue for ever... Suddenly, she felt hands down inside her knickers, over her hips. Gradually, the plain cotton garment slid down her thighs to her knees before the securing hand returned to her waist and the spanking hand returned to her glowing cheeks. Again she lay there, accepting, but now her legs were kicking, but only until her knickers had worked themselves completely free of her legs and feet.

Neither Andrew nor Nuala knew how long the spanking had lasted. All she knew was that she now had a deep and arousing glow in her bottom, spreading down between her thighs. She realised that the spanking had stopped and that she was lying on the bed, the quilt folded back at her side. She felt the kiss at her forehead, then the brushed kiss on her lips, to which she responded with a rich blend of lust, love and pure womanliness.

The next thing that Nuala knew was that Andrew was at her side on the bed, kneeling, completely naked and stroking her hair and face softly. She opened her eyes and looked at him. There was something comforting about the normality of him. By no means a body-builder, but no slouch either. Mid-forties, probably a few pounds too many, but not excessive. Strong limbs and a masculinity that set every female hormone in her body into desire mode. Never before had she experienced such firmness blended with such sensitivity, such exquisite pleasure as lips and an experienced tongue brought her lips to fullness, her breasts to proud declaration of sexual femininity and her abdomen to the most exquisite quivering sensation as the slightly stubbly face of this amazing man moved towards the soft furry lining on her triangle. Andrew spent several minutes, teasing her with his lips and his hands, coaxing her, effortlessly persuading her, wordlessly, to spread her thighs to receive his lips and tongue, as they made their way at a tantalisingly slow pace over her mound, round her engorged clitoris and down the warm and moist line of her intimate lips to the portals leading to the core of her femininity. Her hand brushed softly against his rigid manhood and closed delicately around it, brushing slowly up and down, running a fingertip over the head, where further evidence of his arousal was very obvious.

Nuala had not been counting, but was sure she had traversed at least three ridges in the ascent to total consummation of their lovemaking before she felt him slide slowly inside her. She was now in raw sexuality mode. Her hands caressed Andrew's back as his manhood probed, retreated, probed again, then retreated before thrusting high inside her. She gripped him with womanly muscles that had not been exercised by a partner for at least two years. Those muscles were not, however, in the least bit deficient, as Nuala had never been ashamed of satisfying the sexual appetite of a healthy young woman in other ways.

Andrew had feared that the long period of enforced abstinence might have embarrassing and disappointing consequences, but he need not have worried, for it was with almost perfect synchronisation that two bodies brought each other to the crest of desire and fulfilment. Andrew felt Nuala's legs wrap around him and embrace him as he filled her with the fruit of his desire for her. Her hands clutched at his back as she reached the summit, then stroked his perspiring skin in a way that took his sensitivity levels to almost unbearably exquisite heights.

The descent was slow, unforced and delicious as they rolled over onto their sides and Andrew returned to resting mode, slipping gently from the body of a very contented woman. The air was heady with the aroma of spent desire as they lay in each other's arms, Nuala's thigh resting on Andrew's, the desires generated by her womanliness now satisfied in a way that had been as much of a surprise to her as had the events of the day. She felt his hands comb through her hair, massaging her scalp, as her own hands gently caressed the back of her new lover, sliding down to his waist and firm, muscular buttocks.

Andrew looked at her face, mellow and relaxed, and he glowed deeply inside, completely bowled over by the unexpected manner in which events had unfolded. He reached to the quilt and pulled it over them, again holding Nuala close to him, feeling the softness of her breasts and tummy against him, his manhood, now resting, brushing against the fur-lined mound. Nuala was falling asleep rapidly and soon she was purring quietly in his arms as he continued to massage her scalp very sensitively. His hand slid down her arm and onto her waist, then on down to her bottom. A warm reminder of their first spanking encounter greeted his inquisitive hand and he smiled contentedly. Soon, he too was drifting off to sleep.

In the stillness of the night, Nuala awoke and extricated herself carefully from Andrew's arms. Silently she stepped across the thick carpet and went into the bathroom. A few moments later, freshened by careful attention to her body, she returned to Andrew's side carrying a warm soft flannel. She pulled back the quilt and knelt at Andrew's side, by his hip, where her hand slipped around his manhood. He stirred, but his eyes did not open. A gentle moan passed his lips, then all was quiet again. Carefully, Nuala caressed his stiffening manhood with the flannel, until she had refreshed all his manly parts. She dropped the flannel onto the carpet, then leant forward and blew softly over his groin. Andrew stirred again and this time his eyes opened. She turned to smile at him in the faint light entering through the curtains from the street. Slowly, she leant forward, took gentle hold of his manhood again, then licked slowly across the small slit, tasting just a hint of saltiness. Her lips then folded over the head of Andrew's rod and slowly moved down the shaft towards her hand that was caressing his balls. She closed her eyes and allowed her thoughts to be carried along by the sensations that this intense intimacy was generating in her. She slid her tongue slowly up the length of Andrew's shaft, then lapped around the hypersensitive patch of skin just below the head.

Andrew groaned and moved his hand to Nuala's thigh, then slowly, in a stroking movement, up and down the silky skin on the inside of that limb. Nuala's attention became more focused as new pleasures started to develop in her groin. She froze for a moment as the visiting hand slipped between her thighs and cupped her sex, discovering the extent of her readiness for more lovemaking. She turned her head slightly towards him, never once losing contact with his manhood.

There was no mistaking the signal from Andrew's hand and look. Carefully, still holding him in her mouth, she straddled his chest and immediately felt his hands on her hips, guiding her sex backwards onto his waiting mouth. She let out a soft moan as Andrew's tongue probed her labia and as she felt the hood over her clitoris being moved to afford him access to suck and caress her. His hands moved round to her bottom and caressed the two globes gently, causing her to wince slightly.

Andrew had not been particularly gentle with the hand spanking but, as she remembered from one of their conversations, "a spanking should be felt and meaningful." The intensity of the intimacy built up slowly, Andrew's tongue probing deep inside Nuala, her lips encircling his manhood sensuously but firmly, her tongue teasing the rich supply of nerve endings along the length of his shaft. Nuala felt Andrew's hands on her buttocks, pushing her gently forward. She raised her head, looked round, smiled and shuffled forward slowly, her thighs spread invitingly apart. Within seconds, Andrew was on his knees and Nuala felt the tip of his manhood teasing her clitoris again. She reached back and took hold of him, using him to massage her clitoris, along the line of her labia and down to her vagina, where she stroked the rim of the entrance firmly with Andrew's rod

Nuala gasped as a resounding slap landed on her left buttock. "Stay still, girl..." She moved her hand and rested on her forearms.

Andrew's hands were caressing the insides of her thighs and up onto her buttocks. She looked round...

"I said stay still, girl, and I meant it!"

Nuala immediately looked down on the quilt and gasped as a salvo of sharp smacks re-awakened the sensitivity of her bottom. She closed her eyes and began to experience a very unfamiliar sensation. Not that of her lover attending to her physically - she was no cheap date, but neither was she wanting for sexual experience. No, the difference here was that this man was making love to her body AND to her mind, which was in an unfamiliar place where she felt safe, protected. She felt womanly as she had never felt before, but she now found her mind in a totally submissive state as her lover entered her for the second time, this time even more energetically than the first.

By the time Andrew reached his climax, Nuala had already experienced two powerful orgasms. She milked him as he emptied himself into her, tears running down her face. The moment of climax seemed to last for an age, but nature inevitably took her course and their bodies separated again. Nuala felt unusually light-headed but totally focused. She felt complete in a totally new way. In a virtual dream, she felt herself being lifted and carried to the bathroom. She felt the stream of warm water flooding over her, the hands of her lover attending in detail to her body. Soon, she was wrapped in a towel, sitting at her dressing table as Andrew brushed her hair and blew a gentle stream of warm air through it from the drier. He gripped the large hairbrush firmly and he smiled inwardly as his mind drifted laterally to possible alternative uses for it.