Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuala was still in a virtual trance as she was carried back to her bed where, once again, she soon fell asleep in the arms of her lover, who lost little time in joining her in dreamland.

Half a mile away from the sleeping lovers, the engine of the diesel locomotive at the head of an Engineer's train had been humming quietly for at least an hour when an approaching white light in the cess indicated the arrival of the pilotman. The hum increased in pitch to the background of a soft hissing sound as the brakes were released and the train moved forwards at walking pace. As the headlights came on, a large fox was captured in the piercing beam as it crossed the railway. The creature turned, more in curiosity than fear, towards the approaching locomotive, then looked forward again and sauntered at a leisurely pace into the darkness. In the distance, his vixen barked reassuringly.