Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

That evening, we kissed for almost ten minutes sending jolts through my body. I lifted his hands and put them on my breasts, and then whispered, "Why don't you stay with me tonight?"

Before I knew what happened, we had switched places so he was at the door. One more quick kiss and then "Wham," he was gone. I almost wore out my vibrator that night as I diddled myself while thinking of Lee.

Well, it took another two weeks, but I finally got him back in my apartment to help me again. I tried to get him to let me come to his place, but he successfully sidestepped that. I think he was afraid that he would have nowhere to run. Rather than doing homework, I fessed up and said, "Lee, do I repulse you?"

"Uh, . . . well, uh, n-no, Connie. W-why?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Well yeah. Y-you're p-pretty and you're hot."

I sat and looked at him for a long time. Neither of us spoke until I finally said, "Lee, I've been trying to take you to bed for over a month and you keep rejecting me. Why?"

Without missing a beat, he said, "Well, I just told you why. Because you're pretty and you're hot."

"Wha . . . I-I don't understand," I said.

This time, he sat for a long time looking at me before he said, "Connie, you've been a beautiful girl your whole life. I remember my brother telling his friends how he'd give anything to get in your pa . . . . Well, uh, he'd give anything to go out with you." Connie looked down in shame because she knew what was coming.

"But, uh . . . Lester knew that you'd never go out with him. He knew he wasn't good enough for . . . . I mean he knew that you two just ran in different circles. That's all. I was in the fourth grade when you and Lester were seniors and I remember hearing him talk about 'the most beautiful girl in school.' Hah, in fourth grade, all I cared about was baseball and playing with my friends. But I remember him saying that about you. So, I was surprised when you came into my ward at the clinic. You're still pretty, but I could tell that you had had a tough time before you landed in the clinic."

I was on the verge of tears. I felt like shit for the way I had treated people in high school, but I knew everything that Lee was saying was right.

"So, anyway, "Lee continued, "you're still a beautiful woman and I ain't in your league. So even though I liked kissing you, you don't have to do that anymore. I didn't help you for that. I did it because you seem like a nice person."

I was now openly sobbing. I grabbed some Kleenex and wiped my eyes and my nose. I was unable to talk so I just sat and whimpered. Finally, I looked at Lee through teary eyes and said, "Everything you said is true. I was a bitch in high school and I treated people badly. I thought I was better than everyone. But then a couple years later, I realized that I'm nothing but a whore. As it turns out, I'm not good enough for you, Lee. I . . I w-was j-just hoping that you might . . . . "

"I don't understand, Connie. Why do you think you're not good enough for me?"

I looked hard into his eyes and said, "Lee, I'm a drug-addicted whore. I've sold my body for money. I've sold my body for drugs and I've sold my body for a few sips of cheap booze. I'm a whore. I've fucked more men than I'll ever know. I've sucked and fucked hundreds of cocks. I've licked men's asses and had them piss all over me. I've been gang banged more than 100 times. When I was in prison, I was the bitch of quite a few big women. I've been fucked by homeless men in an alley on trash bags. I'm trash, Lee. I'm a fucking worthless whore, but I somehow think I'm falling for a clean-cut young kid who wants nothing to do with me."

Lee sat staring at me with his mouth wide open and a look of shock on his face. The silence stretched out for several minutes. I was thinking that I had blown it by confessing my past to Lee, and I had no idea what was going through his mind. Actually, I was surprised that he hadn't ran out the door.

Lee finally looked at me. He wasn't smiling and I couldn't read his face. I sat trembling as he cleared his throat. Slowly, he said, "I don't go out with old drug-addicted whores." I broke eye contact and looked down at my lap. As the tears formed in my eyes, he continued, "But I will go out with a pretty lady who is drug free."

My head whipped back up and I looked into his big brown eyes. "Y-y-you w-will?" I asked hopefully. He nodded his head. "Even though I'm a recovering drug addict and older than you and white and a whore?"

"I'll only accept two of those - older and white. If you want to be drug addicted and a whore, I don't want to go out with you."

I launched out of my chair and landed on his lap. I threw my arms around him and smothered his face with kisses. Finally, my lips found his and he kissed me like I've never been kissed. My whole body tingled as our tongues fought back-and-forth between our mouths.

Lee spent the night with me and we made love. That was different for me. Making love. I liked it much more than just fucking or getting laid. I explored Lee's whole body with my kisses and my tongue. We made love three times before I cooked him breakfast the next morning. Over breakfast, I asked, "Can I be your whore, Lee?"

He looked at me and shook his head. "Not yet, Connie. I think I want to try having a girlfriend first."

The word 'girlfriend' flew into my head as I flew across the table, spilled the milk carton and landed on his lap. "I want to be your girlfriend, Lee. I'll be whatever you want."

"Well, let's start with girlfriend and see what happens." He paused and got a smirk on his face. "I can't wait to introduce my girlfriend to my brother."

"Oh no," I said. "He'll never speak to me."

"Yeah, he'll be fine with it. Everybody changes, Connie. He was kind of a thug in high school and now he's a CPA."

I held his face between my hands and felt his hands on my breasts. I kissed him and said, "What would you like to do with your girlfriend now, Lee?" He grinned as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Lee and I were married a year later just two weeks after we both graduated with our nursing degrees. We have two beautiful babies: Leland Jr is three and Marie is eight months old. Lee's brother forgave me and I overheard him tell my husband that he had married the hottest babe in his class.

We bought our first house last year and I asked Lee to put up a picket fence in front. He smiled and said, "Babe, we're not a Norman Rockwell family."

"I know, but I always wanted a white picket fence. Please. I'll do anything for a white picket fence."

The fence was up within a week and I spent the whole next week happily doing anything my husband's ornery mind could come up with.

I hope my life as a drug-addicted whore is behind me. I still attend DAA meetings for ex drug addicts sometimes, and so far, I've kept the urges for drugs immersed in my subconscious. With two wonderful children, a loving husband and a great job, to say nothing of the picket fence, the memories of my early twenties is a quickly vanishing nightmare.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12