Connie Hitchhikes at Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

Just before sunrise, Connie woke up from a quick nap and noticed Brice was turning every few minutes. She touched his shoulder and he jerked to attention. She whispered in his ear, not wanting to wake Augie. "Come on back under the blanket with me," she paused, "I imagine it's a lot more comfortable."

Brice didn't know what to say. His heart was beating fast, true enough the driver's chair didn't make his spine feel all that great, but mostly he would have gladly given his share of the profits to slip under the blanket with her. He didn't know what to say, whether it was really alright. Was it?

"It's alright," she read his mind and held the blanket open for him invitingly back in bed. He realized she took off her fishnets and heels and skirt and then felt dumb for thinking it. Of course she took them off before bed. So stupid. He quietly got off the seat, creeped back, and slid under the blanket she held for him, facing away. His heart was beating fast when she covered him and almost yelped when she put her arm around him, pulling him close. Her perfume was far more clear being right next to her and scent of an unseen orchid became her in his mind. They cuddled and she fell asleep like that. He stayed awake for an hour, dry swallowing and enjoying the moment. Prolonging it. Sleep eventually took him.

Time went by and he woke up suddenly, feeling like he missed something important. Augie was sawing a log, but that wasn't it. It was her. Connie. Or rather, warmth of her hand. She was stroking his arm, then shifted to the ribcage under his arm, then his stomach, and then his abdomen. Each step cost him a dozen heartbeats per minute. Finally, tip of her finger explored entering his jeans and Brice started breathing heavily, giving away that he was awake. She took that as a silent invitation and ended up with her entire hand down there, discovering he didn't wear underwear. Goddam, she was so hot and Brice was always so nervous around women, now her soft hand was going to make him overheat and melt.

"GIRL, if you like ten inch dicks," Augie suddenly said and terrified them both, "then he'll hafta fuck you twice." He cackled like a demon with Asperger's and then started walking out of the cab.

"Gonna go for a walk, the kind my asshole doctor says I should be taking." He slammed the door on his way out, still laughing for their echo-locating benefit. "Honk when you're done," he yelled and then trailed off. Connie and Brice wait a moment and then spontaneously laughed.

Busted.

Brice turned around and looked into her, the ugly black eye still there, but he looked past it right into her. She was so beautiful, so ladylike, so refined. So exotic. So hot. So happy right now, with her beautiful smile. He only saw her face, edges of his vision a blur, a distraction he didn't want in any case. The entire last night was a dream; the first moment he saw her, his heart ached. They kissed and she jumped him, straddling him and riding him impatiently through their clothes. He felt her panties drag over his jeans and didn't want either to exist in this universe. They were chemically converting last night's underplayed danger into sex and she pleaded with him between kisses, "don't make me wait!" - "give it to me!"

He spun her around and she nearly ripped her panties off and kicked them off one leg. They found more space lying diagonally. His arms were so strong, she realized, and loved that she got to feel them. Somehow his pants and shirt disappeared and neither could account for them. Their feet hung over the side, not quite having enough space on the bed for what they were doing, making out and grinding like desperate animals. Not that it mattered to her but despite Augie's teasing, his math didn't add up after all, she was surprisingly pleased to learn. She screamed out in pleasure when he nailed her and so did he. Entering her feeling like he always belonged inside her. The little bed squeaked, she squealed, he sprung in and on her. She was that combination of tight but stretchy, and she definitely needed the latter property.

This fuck was so wild, it was more like lovemaking. The excitement of the spontaneous meeting couldn't be contained, Brice's unquestioning acceptance of her beauty and trashiness in equal parts came out of his cock. It felt wonderful, the sex was sincere and raw and Connie came twice, shuddering through it while he pounded her, and worked on her third when he finally slowed down. "No no no no no, finish inside me," she begged him to speed up instead and he obliged, pumping a week's worth of cum deep inside her.

Afterward they cuddled and felt like Augie needed more exercise. Just as Brice thought about putting his clothes back on and twitched in that direction, she straddled him and removed her top, then kissed him again. Her soft breasts slid over his firm chest and he wasn't sure if he even went limp earlier. She mounted him without using hands and started moaning like she meant it, obviously going for her third orgasm. He loved how she just took charge and started pleasing herself with his cock. In minutes she managed, shuddering through a soft moaning orgasm, then fought through momentary hypersensitivity to go for a fourth, failed and collapsed on top of him for a minute. She then kept going, moaning hoarsely now and it was so hot. Brice surprisingly lasted this long, biting his lip the entire time and finally grabbed her hips and pulled her so hard down on him and growled out an unpracticed "FUCKKKKK" through his teeth.

Another cuddle later, her hand landed on his semi chub and it inflated. She slid her head down in his lap and put his cock in her mouth, started sucking him like she was hungry for it. She kept her hand right down by his balls and used her neck muscles to slide her mouth over it, slowly up and down, up and down, up and down, steady and Brice was surprised that he was halfway to blowing his load again this quickly after being drained. She was an amazing cocksucker, and so beautiful. The fact that she wanted to make him cum drove him wild. Those steady slurping sounds were doing it for him.

Just then Augie had had enough exercise apparently because he banged on the door and walked off for a minute for them to get decent. She giggled and kept blowing him entirely unwilling to be rushed. Brice let her do it at her pace but pushed himself over the edge by groping her breasts and ass. After swallowing watery cum, she giggled more, feeling naughty.

They rested and he reluctantly said, "we better get dressed," and smiled.

"Technically, I wasn't naked," she pointed at her panties still wrapped around her left ankle.

"You're crazy," he told her and couldn't stop smiling before or after saying it.

She scoffed and offered him a portrait-worthy smile. Somehow after everything that happened, he just couldn't believe she was this pretty. A loud knock on the door interrupted his inner monologue.

They dressed quickly and ran out to answer the call of nature, smiling when they realized Augie was sporting a shit-eating grin. Twelve hours and they'd paired up. Life is fucking amazing, Augie thought. The morning was late and they drove off, Augie driving and the two of them exchanging glances and giggling. They'd completely come down the mountain and hit the main road near the beach heading south. They rolled the windows down a few inches and enjoyed the smell of ocean air.

Augie started telling a story about clamming as a kid and then digging for geoducks and Connie laughed in disbelief, "Nooo, really? They look like that???" She was horrified by the story, "eww eww eww eww!" And then Brice finally lost his boner. He warned Augie to look in his rear view mirror. Two bears were riding their ass.

"Now what?" Augie grumbled when the flashing lights came on. "These can't be chasers, and doesn't take two for a safety check," he bitched.

They pulled over and shut the engine off. Two troopers came up on either side of the truck, hands near their holsters. Augie had the window rolled down, holding his permit binder with both hands at the ready. Connie was startled by the uniform colors.

The traffic stop was unusual to begin with but within seconds the staties noticed Connie's black eye and separated them. "Ma'am, come with me please," one of them asked her to his cruiser, "and bring your ID with you." She exchanged glances with Brice, unsure of what was going on but she was worried for him. Was he getting into trouble? Did he already get in trouble?

One of the troopers asked Augie, "How come you didn't stop at the weigh station?"

"We're local, and we didn't go by it."

"Local? We didn't see your truck go through Denton, and you sure as shit didn't make a u-turn anywhere here," he gloated. He didn't say it just yet, but he had them dead to rights. Brice wondered if they got spotted, his resolve cracking.

"What are the odds the girl you smacked around says the same story?" he menaced and Augie cringed inside. It'd been a mistake to pick her up, he thought again. Brice had a sinking feeling this was not going to end up well. "Now, while we wait, why don't we take a look at your fire extinguishers," he said.

Fifty feet away, the other trooper grilled Connie. "Ma'am, about what time did you come down the mountain cut-through?" Something about the way he phrased the question made her feel very uneasy. She decided to trust her gut.

"We didn't come down the mountain," she intuitively lied. There was something fishy here.

The trooper rolled his eyes and looked at the very mountain they came down from and caked in the sarcasm. "You would have noticed coming downhill, wouldn't you? Is that something you think you wouldn't notice? Lying to state police is a felony. Sure you don't want to take a second and refresh your memory? I'm not after you, all I need to know is the approximate time you all came down it."

Augie was running into the same line of hostile questioning, but one constructed for a man.

"Why do you think we pulled you over?" the trooper asked.

Augie spat, "Why do YOU think you pulled me over?"

"Lying to me is a far worse offense then getting a fine for being overloaded," the sergeant was getting angry. This conversation was not turning out the way he thought it would and the old man was too punchy. He pointed at the other cruiser and said, "In about two minutes her side of the story comes out. And when it doesn't mesh with yours, I'll have to spend two hours finding someone to tow your piece of shit truck." Brice despaired more and they waited in silence while the trooper went around and kicked their tires.

Fifty feet away, the question angered Connie. She challenged the patrolman, "You know, I think I'd remember coming down a mountain. Do you think a truck this loaded could have made it down something that steep? That alone would've royally screwed up the valves, officer ..." she looked at his badge, "... Zelowski."

He smiled and interrupted her, "That's trooper Zelowski, ma'am."

"Fine, trooper Zelowski, do you know how much a valve rebuild job costs?"

He cringed. Good that he didn't, because neither did she. "Are you being coerced ma'am?" he asked her quietly, unsure why she'd back their obvious lies, "you can just slowly nod and I'll make sure you're taken in protective custody far away from these animals where they can't touch you." She struck a nerve, however, and he now wasn't sure such a big truck could have made it through the logger roads. How the hell could it fit?

"Yes, I'm pretty certain I'd notice a thing as big as a mountain," she barked at him. He shook his head and tried another angle, "you know, they're not just going to stop hitting you, never happens." He stared at her for effect for a second and tried to sell it, somewhat sincerely, "It just gets worse, and they always make it your fault." He looked at her stylish blue ID again and compared the image and looked at her absurdly high heels.

"What would you say you do for a living, Constance?" he asked, implying he had a good idea.

She sighed impatiently, "I'm an entomologist."

"A what?"

"Entomologist. I study butterflies."

"... Butterflies?" he asked in utter disbelief and glanced down at her short vinyl skirt.

"Yeah, butterflies," but she stopped herself from expanding.

The study site she worked on was actually on top of the mountain they left, not far from where she was picked up, a marble outcropping from the Cambrian age surprisingly loaded with biodiversity. Fossilized sea corral from millions of years ago near the peak, a narrow band thriving with bushes, grasses and flowers feeding all those prolific swarms. But she had to steer her story away from that topography.

Connie said, "I have a doctorate in forest entomology from UBC."

He just stared at her.

"Go Thunderbirds," she said apathetically and showed him her faculty ID. The trooper just scratched his head, this was getting far more complicated than he wanted it to be.

Half an hour later, they were sent on their way by frustrated patrolmen who were reasonable sure they either flew the coop or did something far worse. They couldn't have teleported here, but they just had no proof. The truck was older and they claimed they were local, so paper logs and no transponder. It all checked out, and more to the point, their surveillance coverage was spotty. Half the damned cameras still didn't work. There was a stern warning attached to their sendoff, all they could do today.

Ten minutes after they drove off, she cocked her head to the side and innocently asked the two of them, "So uh, ... when did we cross the border?"

Augie turned back, grinned and winked at her.

away443
away443
335 Followers
12