Connie the Sex Slave

Story Info
He makes her his sex slave for his personal gratification.
3.8k words
4.28
41.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers

Chapter 1: Connie the Sex Slave

It was Wednesday evening and the couple had just returned from the airport. After fucking in the airport garage and making love in their bed at home, the couple laid in each other's embrace. A lot of promises were made while Connie was away, and Dave was going to make sure they were all kept. There was a lot of pent-up sexual energy between the two as they flirted and talked dirty every day of Connie's trip. Dave kissed Connie tenderly, then whispered in her ear.

"From this point on, you are now my sex slave. I will fuck your pussy, your ass, your tits, or your mouth depending on my mood. When you are clothed, you will wear a skirt and no panties so I can have easy access at any time. When home, you will not wear a bra, your tits will be allowed to easily sway. You will allow me to take you whenever and wherever I want. You will be at my disposal at all times. I will use you to pleasure myself as often, and in any way, I feel. You will not say no or talk back or deny me. Outside of sex, everything else will be back to normal. This will be your life until I release you. Do you understand?"

Connie nodded her understanding, smiling with the expectation of copious amounts of sex during this.

"Perfect. You can start by cleaning yourself up now."

Dave got up from the bed and dressed, then walked out of the room.

***

That night Connie had fallen asleep pretty quickly from the day's travel. Dave was lying in bed next to his wife and started getting horny again. He looked over at his sex slave, laying down on her belly, her butt creating a bubble in the blanket. Her naked tempting figure made him get hard easily sometimes, and this was one of those times. Instead of letting her sleep like he usually would, he was going to take advantage of his sex slave.

Dave carefully reached over to the bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He carefully slid the blanket down, exposing Connie's ass. Connie mumbled something in her sleep as Dave climbed over and straddled Connie's thighs. Dave lubed up his cock, then drizzled some at the top of her ass crack.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her cheeks before sliding into her pussy.

"Hmmm..." Connie began to wake up. She loved when Dave woke her up with his cock in her. After a few strokes, Dave pulled out of her pussy, then slowly pushed his cock into her ass.

"Ahhh! Wait!" Connie exclaimed. She was wide awake now. She had let Dave try anal occasionally, but it had been a while.

"Shut up slave," Dave commanded as he continue to slide his cock into her tight ass.

Connie planted her face into her pillow as she tried to relax her sphincter, letting out muffled screams.

When Dave's cock was fully buried in her ass, he laid down on Connie and whispered in her ear. "I told you that I was going to use you as I pleased and that there was to be no talking back." Dave carefully pumped his cock in and out of her ass as she got used to his presence there. Dave continued, "I used lube and will be careful with your ass this time so you can get used to it, but don't expect this treatment again."

Dave leaned up, pushing down on the back of Connie's shoulders, and continued the slow rhythmic pumping. After several minutes, Connie's screams of pain had fully turned into moans of pleasure. Dave gradually increased the speed and force of fucking as Connie could handle it.

Normally having her tight ass hugging his cock would make things happen quickly, but he had already cum twice that night, giving him more stamina than normal. After several minutes of furiously pounding Connie's ass, Dave felt his climax rising. He grabbed her hip with one hand and her shoulder with the other, squeezing both tightly as his orgasm came over him.

Dave grunted and moaned as he shot a third load into his wife that night. This time, deep into her ass.

Dave took a moment to catch his breath, then unceremoniously pulled out and climbed out of bed. He grabbed a towel, wiped himself off, and tossed the towel at Connie still laying in the bed. Dave climbed back into bed with his back towards Connie and drifted off to sleep.

***

Dave woke up early as normal and left Connie sleeping in the bed. He took a shower then went to the kitchen and made some coffee. He was relaxing by the pond, drinking his coffee when Connie came out.

"Good morning my love," Dave said sweetly, smiling at his wife. He was very happy to have her back home. "Let me pour you some coffee."

Dave handed her a cup, then wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in close. He gave his wife tender kisses as his hand wandered down to her ass, making sure he felt no panties under her skirt. He gave her ass cheek a squeeze, as he kissed her, then let her go so she could sip on her coffee.

After carefully taking her first sip of the hot liquid, Connie walked to a chair and was about to sit down.

"Don't sit down," Dave said. He took her coffee from her, setting it down. He then moved her to the patio table and bent her over it. Lifting up her skirt, he exposed her bare ass. "I've missed this ass." He said, gazing at her backside. He then dropped his shorts to his knees, grabbed his semi-rigid dick, and began rubbing the head up and down her pussy lips.

"Hmmm..." Connie let out a soft moan. She always loved Dave's touch. Dave wondered if she was going to continue to feel that way after a couple of days of being his slave.

After Dave's cock became fully erect, he plunged it past her now wet lips. Feeling her warmth surround his entire member, Dave smiled. He loved the feeling of being inside his wife. He paused there for a moment before grabbing Connie's hips and fucking her hard, just as he had done at the airport garage the day before.

The excitement of being outside, and the wonton fucking without regard to his partner's needs took Dave to his climax quickly. "Uhhh!" Dave grabbed Connie's hips tightly and slammed into her one last time as he unloaded his cum deep into her pussy.

Dave grabbed Connie's skirt and wiped his cock off with it, then pulled up his shorts and sat back down to enjoy his coffee. Connie stayed bent over the table for a minute with a look of confusion on her face. She wasn't used to Dave just finishing then walking away.

Connie stood up and started walking back to the house.

"Do you want me to bring in your coffee?" Dave asked helpfully.

"No, I'll be right back," Connie replied before going inside to clean up.

"Looks like it'll be a hot day today," Dave said as Connie came back out and sat next to him.

The couple enjoyed their coffee by the pond before heading out to run some errands.

***

After getting back home from running several errands, Dave noticed Connie yawning.

"Nap time is it?" He asked with a glimmer in his eye. They both loved the mid-day naked snuggling of a nap. It also usually led to more sex as it was always easier to fall asleep right after.

"Heck yeah!" Connie exclaimed.

They put away the stuff they had just bought and went to the room, quickly closing the blinds and stripping down.

As Connie was climbing into bed, Dave grabbed her arm. "Hold on a sec. Lay down on your back with your head hanging over the edge here."

Like the good slave she was, Connie followed Dave's instructions. Dave hovered his limp dick over Connie's face and she instinctively reached her tongue out and began licking his balls. She started to reach her hands to Dave and grabbed them, pinning them to her side on the bed as he leaned over her.

Dave moved his hips around, running his dangling parts over Connie's face as the blood began to fill his member. Connie took the head into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue as Dave's dick continued to grow.

As his cock reached full erection, Dave started to slowly pump into Connie's mouth. Making the head slide from the front to the back of her mouth, occasionally pushing his cock deep into her throat, his balls hitting her nose. Every time he pushed his head past her tonsils, he would it there until Connie began to squirm, pulling out enough for her to catch her breath.

Dave did this for several minutes before getting into a regular rhythm of fucking her face, Connie making guttural sounds from the assault on her mouth.

As Dave reached his climax, he let go of Connie's arms and grabbed her face. Connie grabbed Dave's hips in an attempt to hold him back from pushing deep into her throat while Dave held the head of his cock just inside her mouth as he shot his second load of the day.

After the final squirts filled Connie's mouth, Dave pulled out, gently kissed her on the lips, then walked around the bed and climbed in.

Connie swallowed the load in her mouth and wiped the cum that dripped down her face. She adjusted herself in the bed with her back towards Dave, unsure how to feel about being a slave. They usually made out so they could both enjoy the taste of Dave's cum when she sucked him. Dave snuggled up behind Connie, putting her at ease as they both drifted off to sleep

***

Thursday evening, when it was time to retire to the room, Dave was considering his next move. After watching Connie's ass sway in the flowing skirt and her boobs loosely bobbing about in her blouse, he has pretty worked up again.

They had spent a nice day together just hanging out around the house since their nap. Snuggling up on the couch watching a movie, or just going about their day around the house. But that changed as soon as they entered the room.

"Naked." Is all Dave said, his lighthearted exchanges with her since they got up instantly changed to stern master/slave interaction.

Connie obeyed without hesitation. She quickly stripped what little clothing she had on and stood by the bed, waiting for her next command.

"On your knees, ass in the air, hands behind your back, and face in the pillow." Dave pointed to the bed while giving his instructions. As Connie climbed into the bed, Dave went into the big walk-in closet.

Connie waited a few minutes for Dave to return. She lifted her head and looked to the closet when Dave came out naked, belt in hand.

"I said face in the pillow!" Dave walked up to the bed and brought the belt down across Connie's bare ass cheeks.

"Ahhh!" Connie screamed. But it wasn't all pain. It had been a while since Dave had spanked her and she didn't realize that she had missed it. Dave would swing hard, but never too hard. Enough to bring both pleasure and pain.

Connie immediately got back into the position Dave instructed her to be in. Dave swung the belt again.

"Ahhh!" Connie's scream was muffled in the pillow. Her hands were holding onto her forearms tight behind her back as she forced herself to stay in position.

"The slave does as she is told!" Dave said as he spanked her with the belt a few more times. Connie's ass was red now, with a few welts forming.

Dave climbed up behind his slave and wrapped the belt around Connie's wrists behind her back. Dave held onto the belt tightly as he plunged his now hard cock into her wet pussy. Oh yes, she was enjoying this. He fucked her hard for a few minutes, using his hold on the belt as leverage, pulling her back into him as he pushed hard into her. Connie was moaning in pleasure from the hard pounding.

Dave suddenly stopped and pulled his glistening cock out of Connie's pussy. She was enjoying it too much he thought as he placed the head of his cock at her puckered ass hole.

Using Connie's own juices against her, Dave eased the head of his cock into her tight ass. Connie's moaning hand changed. She let out a muffled "Ohhh!" with her face still planted in the pillow as Dave's cock pushed its way past her sphincter.

Dave slid the entire length of his cock deep into his slave's ass. "Oh yeah, that is a tight ass!" Dave said as he began to pump. Dave didn't pay attention to the noises Connie was making as he increased his tempo and assaulted her seldom-used hole.

The position allowed Dave to reach deeper into her ass than he had ever before and it didn't take too long before he felt the end coming. Holding the belt with one hand, Dave reached up and grabbed a handful of Connie's hair with the other and yanked her up, her back arching and her head up by his now, he bit down on her shoulder and came deep inside her.

"Ahhh! Ohhh!" Connie yelled. At least he pulled her hair while riding her ass.

Dave let go of the belt and held Connie up by her hair as he reached around and roughly grabbed one of her breasts. He let go of her hair and reached the other hand around to grab her other breast. He squeezed both of them tightly as he pulled her in close as the last coupe squirts of cum continued to shoot into her ass.

Both of them on their knees stood there for a minute as Dave embraced his used and abused slave until he caught his breath. He let her go, pushing her back down to the bed, she landed her face on the pillow as his cock popped out of her ass.

Dave smacked her ass hard, then got up and grabbed a towel to clean himself off while Connie lay on the bed, her hands still tied by the belt.

Dave returned to the bed and gazed at Connie laying there still breathing heavily. He tenderly kissed her ass cheeks a few times. He loved that ass and loved the fact that Connie let him do what he wanted to it.

Dave climbed into the bed, straddling Connie's thighs. He loosened the belt and tossed it to the side. Pulling her hands to the side and up by her head, relieving the strain on her arms, Dave rubbed her shoulders until her breathing softened.

Dave rolled off of Connie, allowing her to get up and clean up. When she returned to the bed, Dave was under the blankets, his back towards her. She turned off the light and climbed into bed, facing her back towards Dave.

Dave rolled over and snuggled up behind her, wrapping his arm around her, just under her breasts. He squeezed tight. He felt her sigh and relax. "Good night my love. Sweet dreams my beautiful wife."

They both drifted off to sleep.

***

Dave woke earlier than normal as the sun hadn't come up yet. Still spooning with Connie, he lay there awake for a while before his hands started to wander. He ran his hand down her side to her thigh, then up to her shoulder, then down her side again, stopping to drop down her belly. He caressed her tummy, reaching down almost to her mound, then back up to her breasts. Playing with her nipple while he massaged her breast, Connie stirred and moaned softly.

By this time, Dave's cock began to stiffen. He continued to run his hand all over Connie's body until he was fully erect. He then grabbed her hip as he positioned the mushroom head at her back door yet again. He eased it in, lubricated only by his precum, her ass was getting used to his cock.

"Ohh!" Connie was no longer sleeping as she awoke to her ass being penetrated again.

While holding onto Connie's hip with one hand, Dave slid the other under her head and reached down to play with her boobs. Laying on their sides made furious pounding impossible, so Dave just slowly made love to Connie's ass, holding her tightly against him.

The sun began to rise as Dave was finally getting closer to unloading in Connie's ass again. He squeezed her tight and grunted in her ear as he shot another load into her ass. He held her in this embrace as he caught his breath. He drifted off to sleep as his wilting cock fell out of her used hole.

***

Dave woke again a couple of hours later. Connie was already up and had made coffee, so Dave joined her on the patio.

He kissed his wife on the forehead. "Good morning my love. Would you like to go out to breakfast?"

"That would be nice." She said.

"After breakfast, we could hang out by the pool if you'd like." Dave smiled lovingly at his wife.

"I would enjoy that," Connie smile back.

After they returned from breakfast, they changed into swimsuits and lounged around the pool, soaking in the morning sun. After an hour in the sun, Dave thought it would be a good idea to hop in the pool and cool off.

Dave jumped in with a big splash. "Hey!" Connie exclaimed when the cold water hit her hot skin.

"Come on in, that water is great!" Dave said, waving her in.

"Fine, but don't splash me anymore!" Connie climbed into the pool slowly.

Dave swam over to her and wrapped her in a big hug, kissing her deeply.

"Hello there, mister." Connie said with a big grin, wrapping her arms around his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they started to make out.

Dave broke off the kiss, "Take off your suit." It sounded more like a suggestion than a command, but Connie released Dave and slipped her bikini bottoms off.

Dave slipped his shorts off and tossed them on the deck. Connie tossed her bottoms as well. Dave grabbed Connie and pulled her close. She wrapped her legs around him again, and his hardening cock was already pointing up and touching the lips of her pussy.

"Your top too," Dave said, looking down at her cleavage. Connie reached behind her back while Dave held her to him and untied her top, pulling it off and tossing it towards the rest of their swimsuits.

She wrapped her arms around Dave's neck as they began to make out again, their naked bodies in the water, moving up and down as Dave started walking them around and to the shallow steps. The head of his cock bounced in and out, breaking just past her lips as they walked.

As they reached the shallow end, Connie continued to hold tightly to Dave as she was rising above the water. She slid down enough for Dave's swollen cock to fully enter her and engulf it with her warmth.

Dave walked with Connie attached to him up the stairs of the pool, kissing each other passionately. He laid her down on the shallowest step of the pool and finally broke off the kiss. It was just large enough for her, and just under 6 inches deep.

Dave stood up, removing himself from Connie's wanting pussy, and straddled her stomach. He knelt down over her, placed his rock-hard cock between her breasts, and pushed them together. As he started to fuck her luscious breasts, Connie took over holding them together. Dave let go of her tits, and put one hand behind her head, lifting her up, pulling her mouth close to where the mushroom head of his cock popped out above her breasts.

Connie closed her eyes to protect against the splashing water and held out her tongue as Dave fucked her tits, rubbing the tip of his cock against her tongue with every stroke. Even with all the fucking they had done since Connie's return, Dave found himself excited with each encounter. Fucking her tits in the daylight, in the back where neighbors could see, was enough to make it a short encounter.

Dave grunted and squeezed Connie between his legs and pushed his hips into her boobs as he shot several streams of cum over her face. Connie licked her lips as Dave's juices trickled down her face.

Dave rolled off Connie and floated away from her in the pool. Connie worked her way down the pool stairs, dunked her face, and rubbed Dave's cum off. When she brought her head above water, Dave was standing in front of her. He embraced her and kissed her deeply. She wrapped herself around Dave again as they made out for several minutes before they climbed out of the pool for lunch.

***

It was Friday evening after dinner. Dave's balls were starting to hurt from all the sex he had been having the last few days. He grabbed a bottle of wine, a single glass, and looked at Connie. "Meet me in the bedroom in 30 minutes. Come in, strip down, then go into the bathroom."

Connie looked at Dave with uncertainty. He wasn't sure she could take much more of this, so it was time to bring it to an end. Besides, he wanted to go back to making love to you, not just fucking her.

Dave went to the room and drew Connie a bath. He tossed in a lavender bath bomb and lit a few candles. He then poured a glass of wine as Connie walked in and took a sip.

Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers
12