Connie the Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, climb in." Dave pointed to the tub.

Connie did as instructed like she had been the last two days. She had fully submitted to her master but was unsure of the motives here. "Hmmm..." the warm water felt relaxing as she eased herself into the tub.

Dave handed her the glass of wine and knelt next to the tub, wrapping his arms around Connie. He kissed her gently on the neck.

Dave spoke softly "I release you from servitude as my sex slave. Relax here in the tub and enjoy your wine. When you are done here, call unto me. I will then be in your service as your sex slave until you release me."

"I may never release you."

"That is your prerogative as my master."

Dave kissed her gently and lovingly on the lips and left her to relax and plan her revenge.

Dave had used Connie as a sex slave for 2 days. Connie used Dave for much longer than that. But that is a story for another day.

12