Connie's Cunny

Story Info
Becoming a sex toy for a Women's Libber's demanding appetite.
5.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basically, a true story of my first encounter with a Women's Libber of the mid 70's. Enjoying the thrill of being challenged to perform to her expectations...

"Connie," just hearing the name is sensuous to me. I savor the memories, the remembered images of soft warm naked skin, the succulent tastes of tart peaches and spicy cinnamon, and the arousing aroma of raw vanilla. These are my favorite memories... the ones that your primitive brain locks onto forever.

We met in the early '70s at the height of the Cold War... and Women's Lib. I was drawn to bold women, so one that was in the Army was a top choice. As was their aggressive style, she picked me. I was nothing special of a catch, but women who knew what they wanted and demanded more personalized attention did not intimidate me.

She was a small package of pure sensuality. Five foot three and weighing all of maybe 100 pounds soaking wet in the shower. Mid length blonde hair, typical Scandinavian blue eyes, round pixyish face with those irresistible warm, soft, pouting lips... the kind you just melted against. Smallish but perky semi pointed breasts with perpetually aroused attention hungry nipples. Her breasts were perfect for her boyish hips... a sexy butt with firm rounded and very grabble cheeks. Her breasts sat high on her chest and though firm, bobbed and swayed in the most enticing way with her every movement. She still had a slight trace of baby fat where her belly flowed down into the Army built abs that narrowed into the "V" of her merging thighs and her slightly prominent mound.

She had the sexy look of a young athlete...a swimmer with long lean legs and flowing curves. Her pixy smile had disarmed many young and inexperienced soldiers... and even a few seasoned vets. The female uniform the Army made women wear in the 70s was terrible. Drab top and medium length skirt and a blouse you would expect at a Catholic girls school. She still made it look good, especially her legs. She managed to make the skirt fit tight across her sexy ass cheeks and guys would fight each other just to walk behind her.

We first met when her supervisor brought her down to my department. I was busy so I barely acknowledged her. We had a polite conversation as the Master Sergeant introduced her. I could tell she was a bit miffed that I was not more attentive, but I had seen her princess type before. I did look up just in time to watch her tight ass sway in her tight skirt as she walked back out of my office. "Hmmmmm," I thought. "She does have a nice bold strut... self-assured... maybe worth looking into."

It was over a week before I saw her again. By now, she had settled in and made several friends... of both sexes. There was always a party going on. Being in the Army during the Vietnam War timeframe had its anxieties so a good party was the preferred way to enjoy still being alive and to let off a lot of pent up frustrations. The booze was always flowing and you had your choice or beers, wine and all the cheap liquors. When I walked in, I could quickly make out her "groupies" surrounding her over on the couch, even thru the haze of marijuana smoke that hung like a lazy fog bank about mid height in the room.

She obviously was being entertained by the puppy dog drooling guys surrounding her so I ignored her and went for the hidden fifth of Jack Daniels my friend always had in his apartment. "Mmmmmm," I loved that first sip of straight Jack. The bite, the vanilla aftertaste... I liked the feel of it going down. I guess I must have been enjoying the sensual experience a bit too much to myself as it was interrupted by Sam... or Samantha.. a full bodied young lady who loved to dance.

Actually, I loved to dance with her. She was medium height, slightly overweight... but that was mostly from her very full breasts. She had a small frame so her rounded breasts swelled out from her sides and were clearly visible from behind... a very nice set of bumpers! She was a delight to hold close. To feel those firm bouncy breasts flatten against your chest was so pleasurable. She was not beautiful; she was a full notch above plain... like me. I enjoyed her because she was real, honest, and was not in the Army just to find a husband like so many women. She wanted a career. To be someone. I liked her most because she was comfortable with herself. She was selective too. She was not a toy for guys to play with and that scared a lot of guys off. Especially the ones looking for a quick score. She had a nice body and knew how to use it. A warm smile, strawberry blonde hair... more red than blonde and green eyes. It was definitely the eyes. I could see the restrained animal lust just lurking there.

We had a history. We had hit it off early on. She wanted to learn computer skills and I was the teacher. She wanted to become a Warrant Officer and I found it fun to have her "order" me around... in bed. But for now, the idea of feeling her big breasts rubbing and flattening against my chest was exactly what I wanted. A couple of Jack and Cokes and a few close slow songs and we were grinding our bodies together. I had grown up practicing Tai Chi so even for fast dances I did not look like a spastic chicken like most of the guys.

We had a few eyes watching our antics on the dance floor...or rather the corner of the living room furthest from the table with all the food and alcohol. No need for a drunk soldier to fall and ruin all the fun for everyone while trying to dance. After getting us both worked up... she had that way with me... she said she had to run. She had to study up for her Warrants test the next day. As payback, I had to cup and massage her bouncing breasts... in full view of everyone else. I loved her nipples... they were her volume controls. The harder I tweaked them the wetter her pussy would get. She giggled and grabbed a handful of my semi erect cock and smiled back at the group in the corner. That got a raised eye from Connie and frowns from the horny hoard around her.

Sam gave me a long deep tongue kiss and rubbed her crotch hard against my thigh as I teased her erect nipples. We both hated breaking our embrace but we knew we would have lots of time to later in the week to indulge our desires. I could see Connie's curious interest as Sam massaged the bulge in my parts and my reaction. I cupped her firm ass cheeks in my hands and let several fingers slide down along the warm cleft of her ass to stroke her pussy lips from behind. After another deep kiss she pulled away reluctantly... our bodies pausing as we felt the warmth of each other's flesh become a memory.

She blew me a kiss aimed at my cock and I patted her on the butt as she walked out the door. Relaxed but senses revved up now I grabbed a fresh couple of fingers of Jack and decided a stuffed jalapeno was in order. A good mix of tastes and fire with the straight Jack.

A moment later, I felt a light brush against my arm as I enjoyed the spicy warmth I was chewing on. "Hmmmm," warm, firm...a slight scent of vanilla. I turned towards this new sensation to see Connie standing quite close to me... and saw that it was her right breast that had grazed my left arm. There was plenty of room around the munchies at the table so there was no real need for us to brush each other. I was not complaining... since Sam had gotten me warmed up... and I absolutely LOVE anything sensual...especially involving females.

"Your friend had to go?" she asked with that pixie twist to her face. I looked down at her. I had not really paid much attention to her... surrounded by her entourage. Standing close now, I could actually enjoy what she was wearing. Used to seeing her in a pretty much sexless dark green medium length skirt and a light green short sleeve shirt that looked like it was part of a mandatory private school girls uniform. She looked so much better in a short skirt, tight around her butt and showing miles of her long athletic legs. She had on a light blue crop top with no bra. It was a bit open on the sides so her perky breasts managed to roll and bounce around as her hips swayed across the floor. Twin points accented the front of her top and probably ensured that any guys eyes would zero right there. I had great peripheral vision, so I could look her in the eyes and still enjoy her breasts and nipples showing off.

"She has a Warrant Officer test tomorrow so has to go study," I answered. "Oh, a career girl" she quipped. "At least she knows what she wants," I countered. "Like I said before, anything I can do to help you get experience with, just let me know," I added. She tilted her head a bit and her mouth twisted a bit before she said "I saw what she wanted," looking down at my still aroused bulge. "I have an idea what experience I may want to... pounce on next," she whispered. I countered with "I would have imagined you would have all the potential experiences you needed from your boys." Her eyes flashed almost a bit of disgust as she told me "I am not interested in boys....only men."

That was not expected. Maybe I had underestimated her. Maybe I mistook her "Princess" like demeanor for boredom with the juvenile horny antics of the other guys. "How do you separate the... wants of boys from....true satisfaction?" I said leaving all the other possibilities open. "I don't do the separation.... they do. Boys will be boys and men will be men," she quickly answered. OK, she has my attention now. I had judged her as a spoiled Princess, a hottie that new it and used it to her advantage. It was not arrogance; it was boredom with the usual antics of pussy sniffing stud wannabes and just the fact that she exuded pure animal sexual intensity. A lioness looking for an equal, not a bunch of lap dogs.

Now I look down at her obvious nipples... they seem even more pronounced now...did it get cold in here? She was not perfect... maybe a 9 but her aura I made it obvious I was eating her up with my eyes. She hesitated about three heartbeats before running her hand along my left side, down my belly and along my inner thigh... not touching my cock but certainly threatening it.

She looked up at me as she moved her fingers up to her mouth and just licked the tips with her soft pink tongue. Now she was daring me to prove I was up for task. My next action was the deciding one. "OK, three rules". "First, we are equals. Your needs come first for me, mine for you. Second, know what you want. Tell or show me. I do not guess. Third, Foreplay is ALMOST always mandatory. Pleasure and satisfaction are a Journey, NOT a destination." I stated ticking them off with my fingers. "Be ready for sensual overload... ice, feathers, fur, teasing to the edge... exploring, no shame, no guilt, Stop means STOP." I added.

I could see the smile working its way across her sexy lips. "No real pain, kinky gets discussed, I like control. You have a car? A blanket?," she asked. "Blue Camaro and a green Army wool blanket," I replied. I gave her a quizzical look and she simply stated "Outdoor picnic." She grabbed the fingers of my hand, I grabbed the bottle of Jack and she led us to the door.

I was not expecting to be driving her back to the female barracks but after a quiet 10-minute ride, there we were, parking right in front of her building. I had already taken my Army issue dark green itchy wool blanket out of the trunk so she grabbed it and hopped out. I reached back for the bottle of Jack and followed her around the dark side of the parking lot and the side of her building. I figured OK, we sit and talk about ... things. As we came around the corner, I saw how her barracks was arranged. It was a big six story "C". Two wings with a central courtyard about thirty feet across with a large wooden picnic table in the middle.

I thought we were going to sit at the table, drink my Jack, and talk... maybe kiss. She was running this. I was just seeing how this "Test" was evolving. Hopefully with a smile and my hands and fingertips occasionally teasing her warm flesh randomly. She pulled one of the bench seats out away from the table and laid out the blanket on the freshly mowed soft cool grass under the table. She must have seen the smile on my face as I pulled her to me. I wanted to feel those hardened nipples poking my chest.

A noise caught me by surprise and I looked around. We were right in the center of an occupied six story women's dormitory. It was their barracks. Most of the in-facing windows had the blinds and curtains pulled but several were open. At any time they could have just looked down into the courtyard and seen us. It was dark there but the light from the windows and the full moon light made it easy to see us. OK, so this was a two-part test. Was I brave enough to possibly get caught in a compromising situation... ready to explore out in the open... plus the expected requirement to perform, to meet her expectations... her needs.

She gave me a sexy quizzical look... like OK come on... I reached over and took her cotton covered nipples firmly between my fingertips and gently tweaked them... rotating those erect nubbins back and forth while gently pulling on them... just a tease... and exclaiming "I hope you don't squeal too loud while I am eating out your pussy. I prefer to make you cum a time or two without interruptions."

"You better get started, your fingers are turning my volume controls up" she sighed. I shook my head and said, "Those are your juice flow control knobs. Your volume control is down there between those warm folds and is adjusted by my lips and tongue." She responded quickly with "I like your way better," and slowly pealed her loose top up over her head. The bottom edge of the soft cotton hung on her perky breasts for a second before they pulled free, bouncing a bit before settling onto her heaving chest, her nipples responding to the suddenly cool air wafting across their tips.

My Lips met hers, so soft, warm and hungry. Our tongues played and swirled about in our mouths... exploring. My hands reached for her breasts... cupping their warm rounded fullness. I figured this was not going to be a "guided" tour. I had to show what I knew so I began a nice slow exploration of her breasts. Touching gently, cupping, squeezing, and tugging her warm globes. I just went with her responses, noting her reaction to where I touched and how I touched. Soon she was breathing faster, her body was undulating a bit, and she would gasp when I would tweak the sensitive tips of her nipples or massage them deep.

I let my lips slide down from her mouth to nibble along her cheek, then her ears, sucking on her earlobes and teasing around the backside of her warm neck. She had a very vanilla like scent. I did not know if it was natural or perfume but it was subtle... and intoxicating. She leaned back and let me explore. My lips and tongue leaving a wet trail down her throat to hover in the valley between her warm quivering breasts. I reached up to cup her tit flesh, pushing her warm mounds against my face. Pulling back, I looked down into her eyes and saw the flicker of pleasure.

I alternated between subtle teasing with the pointed tip of my tongue spiraling inward around her swollen areolas... and warm hungry sucking of her pert, throbbing nipples. She was right before; her nipples were definitely volume controls. This was the first time I heard her lusty squeak...like a mouse... but a sound that made your cock grow an inch! Her perky breasts were just the right size... a single handful...able to get about a half in as a mouthful. She had large swollen areolas and very erect nipples. They seemed to get even harder the more I sucked on them. I managed to push her firm breasts together... just barely getting her tit flesh to mash together but enough for her throbbing nipples to collide just before I close my warm lips over them both. I continued to suck her whole nipple area...areolas and nipples into my mouth, massaging, flicking the tip of my tongue across the erect fiery points while alternating randomly leaving a wet trail spiraling around the entirety of her swollen globes... inward to her tingling nipples.

Her breathing quickened and her cute mouse squeaks got louder so I figured I was passing muster so far... but... women are always a challenge... you have to guess about their specific buttons to push... they rarely divulge any secrets! But that is half the fun, exploring, following different paths... because it is a journey.. I like to take the path less followed...sometimes it leads to some very exciting destinations. However, women have to be led upwards, always upwards to higher plateaus... another level of excitement... and always keeping them there so they can enjoy the pauses.

I was slowly being consumed by her pure animal lust. She definitely had my attention... so much so that I had a fleeting thought of Army MPs, with their K-9 dog on a patrol around the women's barracks, finding us. We had already pulled one of the wooden benches away from the table so we were laying slightly under its edge... hidden somewhat from direct view. As I smothered my face between her warm breasts, inhaling her enticing fragrance, I had another vision of several young women, partially clothed, peering at us intently through partially open blinds as we tumbled around on the blanket. "You like being watched ... or almost caught?" I asked. She gave me a pouting look, spread her arms wide...pulling her pert breasts apart and replied "Is there a difference?"

I smiled and snuggled in closer to take a firm nipple between my warm lips and let my teeth gently chew on it. That evoked a satisfying squeak from her luscious lips. Her naked breasts jiggled in the moonlight as I leaned back to look down at her. That sexy pixy smile, pouting lips... and those blue eyes... I just kept feeling I was in freefall... into a pool of pure lust. My fingers traced gentle circles around her pinkish areolas as they spiraled downward...tracing around the edges of her heaving breasts, along her sides... tripling over each rib. My hands splayed out over her flat belly, teasing around her belly button... an "Outie". I could feel her belly quiver as my fingers grazed her warm naked flesh... like the wings of butterflies...10 soft points... wandering... exploring every inch.

My fingers tiptoed over her skirt, slightly pulled up and rumpled from our limited trashing around under the picnic tables limited space. She quivered as she felt my hands exploring down the warm insides of her thighs. Just teasing as I randomly wandered down to the sensitive back of her knees to softly tickle the warm hollow before tracing wide circles up the inside of her spread thighs. The closer I got to the apex of her thighs, the warmer it got. As my hand slowly inched back under her skirt, I could feel the heat radiating from her little furry heater.

I was suddenly surprised by her lack of panties. I expected some nice lace low-rise panties. She did not seem the type for a Thong. I doubted she wanted to be distracted by the constant feel of a thin strip of material riding along the warm cleft of her ass and sliding in and out of her soft slit. She must have taken them off before we left. I was curious to have seen what she preferred. Her skirt was too short for her to have gone enjoying the cool air against her warm moist parts for very long anyway. She was definitely not one to give cheap thrills to horny guys... she did not need any extra enticements.

My hand hovered over her, feeling her warmth. I started tracing butterfly circles around her mound... discovering another fact about her... She shaves her pussy. I spent a few minutes teasing her naked flesh...fingertips exploring the edges of her shaven mound and hairless lips, enjoying the feel of all that soft warm, naked flesh. She started to squirm a bit as I teased her under her skirt. She raised her butt off the blanket, reached down to undo a button, and quickly slipped her skirt down her thighs and into the growing pile of clothes in the cool grass.

12