Connie's Cunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in for a treat. I was about to spend long minutes, my face resting in the warm crease of her upper thigh as I watch my fingers slowly traveling up the outer edges of her puffy outer lips... feeling the smooth softness of her naked flesh... breathing in her intoxicating scent. She went quiet, hands running thru my hair, but firmly guiding my head as my lips inched over to follow my fingers trail. Her head was back, rolling from side to side, mouth open, a smile on her face. She kept trying to flex her hips upward... arching her back to force her quivering pussy against my hungry lips, but I kept a constant pressure and distance. I was controlling this. She challenged me; she was going to get my best. I hoped it would be enough.

She quivered as I blew warm air across her pouting lips. I felt every twitch of her muscles... some in anticipation... some in response. I love to be random... to keep her guessing... not able to anticipate my next move... keeping that excitement up there. She gasped as I took one of her soft, puffy outer pussy lips completely into my warm mouth. Sucking on it, gently massaging it with my warm lips as my pointed tongue slide between her outer and inner lip... then pulling gently, stretching her fat lip. My fingers explored the insides of her cheeks, tracing a line along the cleft of her ass and circling her puckered hole. Her hips start a slow undulation, rolling her warm mound under my hungry lips. I inch over to take her other outer lip between mine, my tongue exploring, and flicking across her wrinkled inner lips.

Her thighs involuntarily open wider, giving my exploring mouth full access to her open wetness. She was wet now, so wet. I ran my lips and tongue down along the sharp curve of her upturned ass cheeks to lick up all her delectable juices oozing out of her moist slit. After tickling her cheeks a bit and tracing a quick wet circle around her pouting hole, I gently force the pointed tip of my tongue into her slit... slowly spreading her inner pussy lips apart... still glued together by her juices. Mmmm she tasted good, like fresh peaches.

She started to mewl as my tongue invaded her moist pink heat. My tongue now flattened tongue made a quick pass up her slit, parting her lips completely and dipping into her dripping hole. I devoured her juices, burying my face in to her wetness. Then, just as quickly I back off a bit and took her entire pussy into my mouth... warmly sucking. She jerked and let out a long sigh... pressing her hips hard against my sucking lips... her hands pushing down on my head.

I held her soft puffy pussy lips in my mouth... sucking hard... pulling more blood into her sensitive flesh... making her puffy pussy lips even more puffy and engorged with blood... my mouth became a "pussy Vac". Now she was an almost constant source of short grunts and sharp inhales. She bucked and thrashed as my fingers opened her dripping pink lips and teased the opening to her pussy... probing just the first inch of her hungry tunnel. My lips pressed back between her now sloppy pussy lips. She was literally gushing pussy juices all over her lips and running down the insides of her twitching thighs. My tongue flicked across her now unhooded clit... her pink pearl now out in the open... so sensitive... wanting to be touched.

She jerked at every flick of my tongue and grunted with each probe of my finger into her warm wet depths. I slowly inched in now that she was aroused, feeling for that bump... that slightly rough spot on the roof of her pussy... her G-spot. "Yes...yes...unnnggggg" she gasped out between harder thrusts of her pelvis against my sucking lips. I was in my warm place... enjoying seeing and feeling her enjoy my ministrations... hoping she was prepared for what was "cumming".

I followed her thrashing and grunts, letting her body tell me what she enjoyed... and wanted. My finger found her G-spot and began to gently circle and rub the spot as my lips closed down around her tingling clit. Her breathing was coming faster and she was getting very vocal now. Cute sounding squeaks, sharp moans, gasped "YESSSS's". Her thrashing got intense... it was getting hard to keep my sucking lips in contact with her bouncing clit. I added a second finger, stretching her quivering cunt lips and added more pressure, massaging her G-spot just as hard as she pressed her spasming cunt against my sucking mouth.

She guided my mouth with her hands pulling my head this way and that. She was in that place... between rational consciousness and pure animal lust... on the verge of orgasm... that mindless point where just the sensations... that drive to peak... controls your every breath. I impaled her cunt fast... rubbing feverishly across her now firm G-spot... my lips sucking the whole area around her clit... knowing that those nerves spread out and under her cunt lips... my tongue flicking the tip of her clit. My lips now put a vacuum on her clit area, sucking more blood, engorging her already erect and swollen clit... and all the surrounding flesh.

Her bucking was nearly bouncing me off her and I was seriously afraid she would have the entire Army down on us shortly. I reached up with my other hand to grasp and cup her bouncing left breast. I grasped her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger, at first gently rolling it... then harder, tweaking the very tip of her nipple... pulling it tight. She started a low growl, building as her orgasm started. I could feel her cunt squeeze down on my fingers, trapping them inside her spasming cunt. "Unnnnng...FUCKKKKK... unnhuuu uhhhh uhhhh" was all she could let out.

I squeezed down harder as I rolled and pulled her nipple and gently chewed on her quivering clit. That pushed her over the edge and her whole body contracted, then every muscle flexed... like a huge tightly wound spring suddenly unwinding and letting go. I had a hard time keeping my lips pressed down onto her spasming clit... her cunt exploded...literally... she gushed a huge load of warm cunt honey. I back off slightly and just sucked and lapped her sweet juices... my fingers finally free of her clutching grip, I buried my tongue deep into her cunt hole... sucking and gulping her delicious juices.

I gently massaged her breast and my mouth, then my lips and tongue very gently caressed and massaged all the drenched naked flesh between her protruding hipbones and her navel and puckered hole... all that soft, smooth, naked quivering flesh. Cleaning up every drop of her peach tasting flow. I pulled her twitching body close to me, slowly rolling us over. Now on my back I felt her warm breasts flatten against my chest, her erect nipples like twin points of fire, her left leg sprawled across my left thigh. Her quivering cunt pressed against my flesh... oozing her juices all over me... gluing us together... her engorged inner cunt lips... like the petals of a flower, warmly plastered to my thigh.

We lay there quietly in the semi darkness. Surprised that no one heard our activities and sent the cavalry to investigate the tortured animal caught in the courtyard. I relaxed and enjoyed the feel of her body against mine. Feeling her every heartbeat and breath as they slowed. She made a cooing sound that I took that as contentment. She finally looked up at me. A strange look on her face... a softer look now... not her usual aggressive independent woman look. She smiled and leaned down for a nice soft, deep kiss. Her sweet tongue parting my lips to play with mine. After a long but very satisfying kiss she snuggled into the nook between my chest and neck and purred. THAT was so sexy...so unexpected. I knew then that this was going to be complicated. Our worlds just changed.

I kissed her nose and looked down at her for a moment before saying, "You remember I said we were to be equals. Your needs are as important as mine..And, that this is a journey that's just beginning. This was just the foreplay I mentioned." with a smile.... That put a big grin on her face and got me an even longer, sexier kiss. She even noticed the warm twitch against her naked thigh.

12