Connor on Campus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor moves his hips, helping Stan find his p-spot, and while for Connor it's not all that, and his preference is to penetrate, having Stan stimulate him while he can't touch the other boy is the kind of frustrating that makes him aching hard.

"I'm going to fuck you now," says Stan, and his finger slides out of Connor.

Connor waits for Stan to move him into position for penetration, and clenches at the thought—but that's not what Stan has in mind.

Instead, he straddles Connor's body and lowers himself onto the other boy's stiff and throbbing cock.

Connor braces both feet against the bed, his knees bent as his cock sinks into Stan's tight, tight heat.

Connor can't believe this. Stan hasn't prepared himself except for lube, and it's slow going, him easing Connor's head inside his body, then slipping down inch by lubricated inch, until half of Connor's inside him.

Stan wipes his hands on the bedspread, then places them against Connor's chest.

"Fuck me."

Connor does, lifting his hips up just enough, feeling Stan lift above him at the push, the fit still tight, no doubt some pain with every thrust.

But as Stan relaxes around him and sinks down lower, Connor feels his lover's knees press either side of his hips as Stan slides himself down until his arse rests against Connor's pelvis.

"Fuck that's deep," chokes out Stan, and Connor still can't hear the contempt he's waiting for. In fact, he hears a reverence. "How the fuck did you do this last night?"

Connor chuckles. He spends a lot more time putting things in his arse than Stan knows, most of them far larger than the average cock.

"Okay, fuck me, but go easy."

Connor fucks up into Stan, and feels Stan take in careful breaths as he gets used to the movement. Hears his breathing quicken as discomfort turns to pleasure, and feels precum drip wet onto his stomach.

Stan's hands relax against Connor's chest as they reach a rhythm, and then Stan pauses as he reaches up and fumbles with the restraints, tugging the buckles open.

Once his hands are free, Connor pulls off the blindfold and puts his hands on Stan's waist, staring up at his lover with burning intensity. His strength flows back into him as he sees Stan's eyes are full of nothing but warmth and more. Connor can't even think the word for what he sees, but he feels it and fucks into it. Makes a noise in his throat as Stan drops forward, his face inches from Connor's as they fuck. Then their mouths press together and it's all pleasure.

"Oh fffhuck," says Connor, and Stan makes a noise that says yeah, fuck.

Their mouths locked against each other, Connor moves inside Stan, sliding in, fucking in deep, the motion of his hips pulling his aching hardness out, to fuck back in again.

And Stan's lost in it, Connor's possession of his body from under him, and the new thing in his lover's eyes. Stan doesn't know what it means just yet, but it gives him hope. It's not cold. It's heat. Searing heat.

Connor's mouth against his, his warm hands on Stan's body, his cock sliding in deep, and the tip of Stan's cock rubbing against his lover's flat stomach, leaving a wet trail. He's so close. He slides a hand down to his thick hardness and moans as he fucks into his hand.

"I'mgoingtocome." A wet whisper against Connor's mouth.

"Sit up so I can see you."

Stan sits back up and strokes himself, timing against Connor's thrusts up into him as they ride a gathering wave towards the dam.

Stan bursts through first, spraying hot ropes of cum onto Connor's stomach, his eyes closed, his face contorted with pleasure.

Connor fucks him harder, faster, his cock sliding in and out of Stan's lubricated hole, and finally pulls Stan hard onto him to jerk and spurt inside his lover.

Stan lets out a shaky breath as he feels Connor throb and shoot his hot load inside him, and stays there, knowing Connor needs his tightness for as long as he needs it.

Still inside Stan, Connor pulls his lover down for another hot kiss, his hands pressed against Stan, half caress, half holding his lover above him, pressed against his lover's muscle, his solid weight.

The kiss is a passion he's never given Stan before, and it feels right. It finally feels right.

Finally he's ready to leave Stan's heat, and starts to slide himself out. Stan feels his movement and lifts his body to complete the action, then rolls sideways, covered in Connor's sweat, to lie beside his lover, something tight in him released on a wave of euphoria.

Connor rolls onto his side, and Stan casts him a sideways look.

"That was fun."

Stan nods. "I thought so."

Connor puts a hand on Stan's chest and idly tweaks his nipple, and Stan knocks his hand away.

"So," says Connor, amused. "What now?"

Stan's already thought about how this will go. "You ever had a boyfriend?" he asks.

Connor snorts. "Only the one."

"Would you like another one?"

Connor shakes his head. Stan's just so fucking straight sometimes.

"You want to be my boyfriend? What do you want me to do with Darren?"

Stan takes Connor's hand, more to stop it heading cruelly for his nipple again than anything else.

"Get to know him. Stop treating him like a fucktoy. It was fun for a while, but there's a real person in there. He's fun. The three of us can have a lot of fun together."

"Ah, I'm not giving up my fucktoy," says Connor.

It's Stan's turn to roll his eyes. "He still wants you to do your thing, just be kind to him when you're done."

Connor considers this. He's just been pleasantly fucked, and nothing's fallen from the sky. Stan's still in his bed, and doesn't seem to want to change their dynamic. Too much. Maybe this'll work.

He rolls onto his back. "Alright."

"Alright?" Although he's cautious, there's a hint of excitement in Stan's voice.

"Yes, alright. Be my fucking boyfriend then."

Stan leans over and kisses Connor, then climbs over him and heads for the bathroom, leaving Connor to lie there in the dark, smiling to himself.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
parivanparivanover 6 years ago
Please, sir, can I have some more?

Absolutely amazing!!! Really think you have the potential to write professionally. In just three chapters you developed two amazing characters. I would love another chapter to tie up Darren’s story. As, at the moment, is it Connor and Stan in a relationship with Darren as their third for spice? Would prefer it if they were a triad with Darren subbing for both, but when they’re not scening the three are in a committed, loving relationship.

I’m het cis but love reading gay erotica/romance and this has been a perfect blend of both.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

@Sonicdaisey, thank you for your kind words.There's always room to take things in a new direction if the readership ends up being there. :-)

@TeicuFujoshi, I'm glad you enjoyed my attempt at an arc. :-)

@Hutchison12 - we get there in the end. :-)

@sonofcupid - a very kind thought, thank you

@geemeedee, in this instance, Stan seeing the way Darren's treated, and feeling protective towards him, is the catalyst for him taking steps to change his relationship with Connor. Think of something that's been in the back of your mind that only crystalises when you're faced with making a decision, in this case, in protection of someone else. It is a very short timeline, yes, you're right, an epiphany of sorts for Stan. I could have drawn it out, but I wanted to keep this one short and sweet. :-)

Cheers all,

Jase.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago

I like this chapter a lot, and I like the way you ended the story. The only criticism I have is that the timing seemed weird. It felt like there was a jump in time between this chapter and the last. Stan had been seemingly building his body up for this, yet his realization and plan of action felt sudden. It seemed that Connor, Stan and Darren had gotten into pattern or schedule, yet Stan was showing Darren around campus like Darren had only been there a minute. It's like the timeline is short and long at the same time. If it's short, everything coming together here is unrealistic. If it's longer, it's not completely apparent. Hope I'm making sense.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago

this series is one of the best I have read on this site. I hope you win some kind of award for it.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

I liked the redemption, great ending!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
Pup Ch. 01 He meets an old friend at a bookstore. Ends up on his knees.in Gay Male
Addicted to Dick Ricky discovers difficulty of life after prison.in Gay Male
Summer Sausages Ch. 01 2 horny college boys seduce the fireman next door.in Gay Male
More Stories