Connor the Swimmer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sydney people turned out to be a man and two women who were friendly. They told me that they were impressed and asked me about my swimming history. I told them as much as I could remember but my brain was rather foggy. Peter on the other hand, talked me up as if I were an Olympic champion. We spoke for a while and then they had to move on.

I didn't really know if they were interested in me or not, but Peter seemed excited. 'I'll give them a call in a couple of weeks and have a chat.'

Finally sitting down on a lone bench, I asked, 'What do they want?'

'They're looking for young talent to sponsor mate. Swimmers, goggles, drink bottles, towels, you know, the lot. It's pretty big stuff. And they might want you in Sydney, swimming for some of the uni teams.'

My brain fog seemed to finally abate as I looked up at Peter properly for the first time, 'What about Perth though?'

Peter bit his lip and sat down next to me. He noticed me shiver a bit, so he grabbed another towel and draped it around my shoulders. Then he finally said, 'Well, that's just one opportunity. You can't ignore some of the others that might come up. The Perth people aren't offering to sponsor you.'

I was momentarily distracted by a group of sexy, toned guys walked past, laughing, and shoving each other, 'Yeah but, they made it sound like I could get into uni. I don't know if I could do it anywhere else. My marks aren't that good.'

'Hey, don't doubt yourself Connor.' We sat in silence for a while, watching the girls U17 relay races before he continued, 'I'll just call them in a couple of weeks and see. It could be exciting, I mean, do you really want to live in Perth? You'll be far away from your mum, your friends. And don't forget me.' I smiled weakly but didn't say anything. Peter patted me on the back, 'Just think about it mate. I'm going to go and get something to eat, do you want anything?'

I shook my head and he left, leaving my mind racing. Another cool gust of wind brought my mind back to reality and I jumped up and headed towards the change rooms. When I got there, I froze in the doorway and looked around.

The room was packed with guys of all sorts, chatting, and changing. I could count as least eight dicks before I thought better of it and decided to move further into the room. The open showers had a lot of people. I stood looking in for a second, trying to decide what to do before I heard a voice behind me.

'Hey man, there's a free shower over here.' Nathanial gestured for me to follow him across the room towards the cubicles. He walked into one and indicated for me to follow. I hesitated before walking in behind him.

He closed the door and turned to face me, 'I thought this'd be better.' He whispered, 'At least you won't have to get a boner in front of all these people.'

'Shut up.' I said as Nathanial turned to water on.

It was warm, and I stood quite still underneath the running stream. Nathanial stood before me, and we just looked at each other.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling really. There was a slight awkwardness in the air but also a buzz of sorts. The stare he gave me was intense and I returned it, probably looking a bit stupid. Then, surprisingly, although I'm not really sure why, he lowered his swimmers off. His dick sprang out, hard as a rock and pointed directly at me. It was even bigger hard, and I couldn't help but stare at it.

Nathanial seemed to think for a moment before he moved closer and grabbed my head. With a slight amount of force, he pushed me to my knees in front of him. His hard dick was now directly in front of my face. I could see every detail; the foreskin pulled slightly back from the round head, the balls looking heavy as they hung low and the ginger pubes. There weren't too many. It looked as if he trimmed them regularly.

My heart racing, I allowed his hand to guide my head forward until my lips reached his cock head. It smelted salty and sweet, and I allowed my lips to swallow it. My mouth moved further, down his shaft, taking as much of his dick as I could, then back again. It filled my mouth to capacity. With each move forwards and back, I released a shuddering pant, doing everything I could to suppress a moan. I took his balls in my hands and allowed them to move across my palm.

Nathanial was clearly in extasy. His eyes were closed, and his body was ridged. After a while, he began to thrust forwards slowly until eventually, he was fucking my face quite forcefully. With each movement, his shaft slid further and further into my mouth.

It was hard not to moan. I could feel my own cock aching as it tented through my speedos and reached down to release it. As soon as I did, I started wanking slowly. My dick tingled intensely, and I had to move slowly, as I was sure that my cum would burst out at any moment.

Then, after five minutes or so, Nathanial's thrusting intensified. He was aggressive in his movements. In and out, faster and faster. I worked hard to suppress my gag reflex, knowing that he wasn't far away.

Then, suddenly, his legs quivered, his hips rocked dramatically, and he breathed out heavily, doing all he could to stop himself from moaning. I felt his balls clench a little and then, his cum shooting into my mouth. One burst, two, three, four. It kept going, seeming to take hours before he finally stood quite still, his fingers still resting in my dark hair and his cock dangling loosely from my mouth.

I decided to finally let go too and intensified the movement of my hand. Within seconds, it felt like my dick had exploded. Cum drenched the floor, spurting into the water in waves around my knees as I breathed heavily, my tongue still moving around his cock head like it was a lollipop.

Then, he finally pulled out and looked down at me. He smirked and ruffled my hair before grabbing the soap from his bag and standing me up.

'Guess I couldn't wait until this arvo after all.' Was all he said.

12