Connor's Cock Won't Stop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor cleared his throat and began his pitch. He had it memorized and was beginning to grow comfortable enough to add his own spin to it. Carmella and Bridgette would occasionally nod as he hit an important note, so he felt like he was doing very well. Angela seemed interested as well, asking questions regarding the installation and changes in her property value. Connor felt like he was truly nailing this. Carmella and Bridgette chimed in now and then to add on to his responses. The time began to just fly by. After about an hour, Carmella asked if she could excuse herself to the restroom. As she left the room, Bridgette said she had to make a phone call and asked if she could step out to the backyard. Angela was of course very accommodating. Connor was excited. This was really going well. His first sale!

Angela reclined a little in the loveseat she sat in across from Connor. "So, are you new?"

"How could you tell?" Connor chuckled a little. "Well, your boss mentioned it." Connor shook his head. "Yes, she did. Sorry, I guess I am still a little nervous. Did you have anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"No, you and Carmella seem well suited for this. Once they get back, we can talk about installation dates."

"That's fantastic. This would be my first sale."

"Is that right? We should celebrate!"

Connor didn't have long to think about what she might mean by that, because at that moment, Angela pulled apart the kimono and revealed her massive tits. Connor felt his eyes open wide, and precum started flowing out his swollen cockhead. He felt it throb. All sorts of feelings ran through him, but all he could concentrate on was the lust and his heartbeat, the somersaulting in his stomach. Angela stood up and let the kimono slip down her arms and on to the loveseat. Connor kept looking her up and down. Massive boobs, maybe even bigger than Carmella's, with well-rounded hips, a little bit of a tummy and no pubic hair. Angela smiled flirtatiously and chuckled a little before commenting, "You're terrified aren't you?"

Connor was speechless. That was one of several feelings he had. He didn't want to say anything wrong, so he decided not to say anything at all. Angela looked at his crotch. There was no mistaking the bulge there, especially since Connor's legs were spread apart. Angela stepped toward him, her tits bouncing with each step, brushing against his legs as she kneeled in front of him. Of all things, Connor noticed the soft scrape of her hard nipples against the fabric of his jeans. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her boobs, her nipples as hard as fingernails against his palms. He began rubbing them, brushing his thumbs against the pebbled areola. They were perfectly sized for her tits.

Jane had much smaller breasts but perfect, dark, Hershey's kiss sized nipples. He couldn't believe he was about to cheat on her, but when would another opportunity like this come up again? It didn't feel wrong, and if in that moment he got caught, that would be two of his fantasies in a day that he didn't think would go the way it was going now. Angela leaned her head back, sighing softly as Connor just used his hands on her breasts. Angela felt her pussy getting wetter, and she reached out and began stroking the outside of his pants. Angela's eyes were closed, then snapped open when she realized what she was dealing with. "Holy shit, this is a pretty big dick."

Connor nodded, but still didn't say anything. Angela leaned forward and pushed her tits in his face. Connor began kissing her chest and squeezed her tits together, licking and sucking the nipples. Angela began unbuttoning his shirt. "Oooh, I love the hair. So many of you young guys shave it off. And this chest. And these abs. Fuck, I'm getting wetter." Angela began breathing harder as Connor continued his assault on her tits. He would stop and just rub his face in them, burying his head between her warm cleavage. She smelled so good. He reached down for her ass but only got her back and she moved back down to his crotch. She undid his belt, then the button, finally the zipper.

Connor finally felt some relief now that his pants were being slid off. His cock finally poked through the opening in his boxer briefs. It truly was massive, and when he looked at it, Connor suspected it might even be just a little bigger than normal. Angela's mouth slacked open; her eyes looked just as wide. "Oh, my fucking God. How the fuck do you walk around with this thing?" Angela could barely wrap her hand around it. She shook it in a way that was almost non-sexual, scientific almost. "I don't think I've ever seen something like this in person." Connor still couldn't answer her. Not just because he was still tongue tied, but also because he actually didn't know how to answer her.

Connor kicked off his shoes and socks, then pulled his briefs down. Angela wasted no time. She began licking and stroking his shaft, sucking on the head in gentle teasing motions as she warmed up to taking more of him in her mouth. Connor already felt his cum pulsing upward, he had never been so turned on before in his life. Angela started breathing heavier as she worked more of his cock into her mouth, pulling off to lick and kiss the head before putting it back in. Connor moaned out. "God, that feels so good."

Angela giggled around the head. "Oh good, you do talk after all." Connor smiled, feeling some tension fade away. Angela opened her mouth wide, keeping eye contact with him as she sank her mouth down. She got a third of the way before coughing and coming back up. She shook her head, realizing what a daunting task this would be. "Ugh, your dick's fucking huge." Connor actually chuckled softl. He was frozen to the couch. Angela was more than happy to service him in that moment, and he wanted to enjoy it. She began making these really sexy, wet sucking and slurping sounds as she found her rhythm. She was far from deep throating him, but Connor figured that because of his size, that probably wouldn't happen for him. It didn't matter; the fact that this woman was doing her damndest to please him was enough. The cum kept pulsing and he felt his orgasm approaching quickly. Hopefully he had enough left over considering how they were both completely naked.

Connor groaned out as she continued to suck him, stroking his balls with her left hand while stroking the base of his cock. Her saliva ran down over his balls and he felt some touching his asshole. He was going to cum soon, and he opened his eyes to watch as he came in her mouth, maybe even on her face. Then, he saw that Carmella was standing behind the loveseat across from them. She was completely naked and rubbing her clit, biting her lower lip as she enjoyed the show. Connor's heart skipped a beat and cum shot out instantly. Angela sealed her lips over his cockhead and began swallowing. Connor's eyes darted back and forth from Angela to Carmella. Carmella smiled lasciviously when she saw that Connor finally noticed her. Cum kept pulsing out and finally, Angela had to come up for air. As her mouth came off, two more streams flew out, one streaking across Angela's face between her eyes, stopping just short of her hairline, the other landing on her chest and neck just under her chin. Connor felt more boiling up as Carmella kneeled down next to Angela. "Oh my God, his dick is huge!" Carmella exclaimed. More cum shot out and this time landed on Carmella's cleavage. Her skin was flawless, beautiful and tanned, her tits were as perfect as he had thought they were.

Connor was panting by the time he shot his last shot. Carmella and Angela began kissing, taking turns cleaning his cum off of each other. Then, Connor felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He didn't have to guess, they had to belong to Bridgette. He recognized her nail polish as he looked at her hands running over his pecs. He tilted his head back and met her eyes. She was also completely naked, and before he could say anything, Bridgette just lowered her own big tits on to his face.

Carmella laughed excitedly as she saw that Bridgette had joined the party. Connor looked and saw that his cock hadn't flagged at all. It was just as hard, even after how much he had just cum. Bridgette stood back up, then came around the sofa and kneeled down between Angela and Carmella, kissing each woman and groping their asses as they rubbed her boobs. Carmella started sucking on Bridgette's nipple. She groaned out something that sounded like, "- such a sexy fucking bitch," as Bridgette wrapped her hand around the back of Carmella's head and pushed her face into her cleavage. Angela caught Connor's eye as she began licking her own nipples. Bridgette looked at Connor and wrapped her hand around his cock. "Well it looks like Angela started celebrating the success of your first sale. And of course, when you make me money, it makes me really happy. And as you and I both learned today, Carmella is something of a slut and doesn't care if the world knows." Carmella and Angela laughed at this. "So true," Carmella said, nodding quickly.

"So," Bridgette continued, "I say that us all taking turns sucking and fucking your massive cock is the perfect way to close this deal. If that's what you want."

"More than anything," Connor breathed out. Bridgette grinned. "Good. I've got a talent for spotting good employees, and huge cocks. And it looks like I really lucked out with you. Can you handle all of us?"

Connor didn't actually know, but he said he'd do his best. No reason to try and play it cool. Connor stood up to allow better access to his cock, and Angela, Bridgette and Carmella all began working him over with their tongues, mouths and hands. Bridgette went straight for his cock shaft while Angela and Carmella alternated between sucking his balls and running their lips along the shaft. Carmella began stroking his balls with her hand and slowly moved her fingers underneath, searching for his asshole. Once she found it, she used those fingers and started gently brushing and playing with his asshole. He wasn't used to having someone else do that, but he quickly learned how nice it was. Bridgette sucked on his head and with her thumb, index and middle fingers, she ran her hand up his thick, throbbing shaft, the head swollen and near purple. She then allowed Carmella onto it. Carmella inhaled it almost halfway. She came off the head of his fat prick with a loud, exaggerated pop that made the other ladies giggle and Connor's stomach flip around with excitement. He had never had a foursome before, not even a threesome, yet here he was in the middle of something that was straight out of PornHub. Connor felt his orgasm building again as Carmella continued to work his cock, while this time Angela began playing with his asshole. He knew that as soon as Angela put her finger up his ass, he was gonna shoot. He had tried it in the shower before.

He felt Carmella's mouth come off his cock and felt Angela and Bridgette's lips running along each side of his shaft. Angela began working her finger in his butt as she fingered her pussy. She joined Bridgette and Carmella in worshipping his huge prick. Connor was lost in the insane pleasure he was feeling, so happy that this was happening. He felt a pair of tits brush against his well-muscled leg as a pair of lips went back down to his large, heavy balls. Soon, he felt a knuckle inside of him, and it was steadily advancing. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, only wanting to feel the sensation of these women taking turns sucking his cock. Just before that finger reached his prostate, he felt it back out, and then felt two fingers. That was it. The feeling was insane and he felt his balls tighten. "Oh Jesus, I'm gonna cum again," he breathed out. He didn't even finish the sentence before he felt the first burst of cum escape his prick.

He opened his eyes and looked back down. It looked like he got Bridgette in the face, around her nose and mouth. He reached down and began pumping his cock. Jane hadn't let him cum on her face yet, so he wasn't going to waste this opportunity. He shot three more bursts onto Bridgette's face, then moved to Carmella's face, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out and head tilted back. Apparently she had done this before. He shot more onto her, really plastering her; even he was impressed despite knowing how much he could cum. Finally, there was Angela, and he aimed for her tits as she held them up, waiting to receive his sperm.

He shuddered; he had never cum so hard in his life. He reached down and slapped his cock on the side, causing it to bounce and then straighten up. All the women were impressed. Bridgette grabbed hold of it and kissed it, leaving little trails of his cum on it as she continued kissing it all over. "My. God. This isn't soft at all. Fuck me, I knew you'd do well here."

Connor smiled, feeling a swelling of pride, and not just in his cock. He knelt down and kissed Bridgette, then Angela and Carmella, his cum getting on his own face and mouth. He didn't care. It was his, and he didn't feel like restricting himself in any way in this moment. Connor felt some more confidence, then said, "Well, since Angela is the client, and my first one at that, I think she should be getting fucked first." Angela grinned and moaned softly as she pushed past him, then lay back on the couch with her shaved pussy hanging off the edge. Connor couldn't wait to stuff his cock inside of her, noticing as well how pretty her asshole looked. It was a little darker around the rim, and obviously tight. It looked about the size of a cheerio. Connor decided that he wanted to pleasure her first, considering all that she had given him earlier. Connor loved eating pussy, and hers looked so inviting. He knelt down and kissed her stomach, then started licking her pussy with long, slow licks, like an ice cream cone. Angela whispered, "yes," in a thrilled tone, not just from him licking her pussy, but when Bridgette and Carmella climbed on either side of her on the sectional couch and started sucking on her tits and reaching down to rub Angela's clit. Connor felt their fingers brush against his nose occasionally, continuing with the same type of licking, but picking up speed. Then, Carmella's fingers moved away and he began concentrating on her clitoris, licking around it with the tip of his tongue, batting at it while doing the alphabet. Angela pushed his head into her pussy, grinding against his face, her fingers running through his dark hair.

Her fingers in his hair got him really going. He liked it a lot. He looked up and saw Carmella and Bridgette were still pleasuring Angela in their own way, and Angela looked like she was in heaven. Connor felt knots of cum dripping out of his cockhead as it bounced up and down in the air and occasionally nudged against the couch. All the moaning from these three ladies was still blowing his mind. Angela shook her head and bent down to Connor. "Fuck, I can't wait anymore, I need that fucking dick inside me." Connor stood up and lowered himself down, gently rubbing his glistening head against the folds of her labia, searching for the hole. He felt like his head was getting tickled, and he pushed forward. For a moment, he wished that Jane could walk in on him. Cheating was definitely one of his fantasies, and the idea of her catching him while he was balls deep in another woman while two others watched after taking turns blowing him already got his cum pulsing up his thick shaft.

Angela was loose in that there was no resistance, partly also because of how wet she was, but her pussy gripped every square inch as he pushed forward and back. Angela's mouth widened as he entered her, her eyes lighting up and watching him pump back and forth, amazed that she was taking this young man's horse cock. Bridgette brought her head down to see Connor's cock moving in and out of Angela's pussy, with Carmella now smothering Angela with her own big titties. Bridgette would lick Angela's engorged clit and if Connor's cock popped out, would suck it into her mouth before allowing it back in.

Connor kept up an even pace. He didn't like jackhammering a girl, but if he didn't have to take it slow, he wouldn't. Angela was only the second pussy he had experienced, and it really reinforced just how much he loved it. Angela moaned and cried out as her three visitors focused on pleasuring her. She loved group sex, and this was the best yet. All of them focusing on her pleasure, yet eagerly awaiting their turn. "Oh fuck yeah baby! Oh, don't stop! Don't stop! Ugh, you're filling me up!" Connor watched Bridgette stand up from the couch and walk around him, letting her tits brush against his arm as he continued thrusting his fat prick into Angela. She reached down and rubbed his ass, giving it a couple of light taps before grabbing his shoulders from behind and kissing the back of his neck. Whispering in his ear, she said, "That's it, Connor. Take her. Shove that big, beautiful cock inside of her and fill her up with cum."

Connor didn't want to disappoint his boss, so he did as he was told. He took a thumb and rubbed her clit. Angela started moaning louder now, forcing Carmella to wrap her tits around Angela's head, laughing as she attempted to muffle Angela's orgasm. Then Angela's legs started to shake. She snapped her head forward, eyes closed, gritting her teeth and finally letting her mouth open in a silent scream. Connor felt her spasms, the shaking of her legs, and how much wetter she became. He humped up three more times and cried out as he started cumming with her, panting and thrusting with each shot. Bridgette and Carmella cheered them both on as cum continued to shoot from his bloated cock head. He stopped fucking her and just buried himself balls deep into her until his orgasm subsided. After the seventh shot, each stream grew weaker until he was finished.

Connor was sheened with sweat and had the biggest smile across his face. Carmella laughed again. "Look how happy he is! Oh my God, he's practically glowing." Connor breathed out in an attempt to laugh with her, but his orgasm left him short of breath. He definitely felt like he was glowing. He slowly withdrew his cock, feeling Angela tighten on him as he pulled back, managing to squeeze more cum out like a tube of toothpaste.

Bridgette kneeled down and started to lick Angela's pussy, but Angela recoiled and covered herself. "Oh God, my pussy is so sensitive. I can't take anymore." Bridgette smiled, gave her one lick just to be playfully cruel and giggled as Angela jumped from it. Connor leaned back on his knees, sitting on his feet, catching his breath. His cock started bouncing a little, almost as if it was about to go soft until Carmella kneeled in front of him and started rubbing his cock in her hand. "It's my turn now," she said, a little louder and in a slightly sassy tone, letting Bridgette know she was going last. Bridgette smacked her on one of her big, round ass cheeks and pushed her boobs into her back, reaching around and massaging her big, round titties and gently tweaking Carmella's nipples. Connor leaned forward and took turns sucking and licking Carmella's perfect tits. He cupped each one in his hands and marveled at how they simply overflowed. Nobody could possibly be having a better day than him at this moment. Carmella leaned down and sucked his cockhead a little more, then Bridgette lay down next to her and used her tongue on Connor's cock.

"I said it was mine," she protested playfully. Connor didn't care, but then he gave Carmella a kiss, then reached down to grab her hips and turned her around so her ass faced him. He started tonguing Carmella's asshole, then moved his head down and licked her from her clitoris to the crack of her perfect butt. He lingered here, breathing in the strong scent of her sex and enjoying the taste, taking his own pleasure in how completely dirty all of this was. He drooled a little on to her pussy and pushed his saliva in to her. Carmella moaned softly, her head resting on the soft carpet where Bridgette planted her pussy right in front of Carmella's face, waiting for her to dive in.