Connor's Cock Won't Stop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor was ready again, he straightened up and with one hand, he gripped his cock and with his other, he grabbed Carmella's hip. He began pushing his prick into her. She was just as wet as Angela was, and even tighter. Connor groaned out as he slid inside, making Carmella moan out. "Oh my God! Fuck, you're stretching me out so good." Carmella opened her eyes and saw Bridgette's pussy in her face and began eating her out enthusiastically. She stuck her tongue out and kept it still. As Connor fucked her, his crotch slapping audibly into her ass, he pushed her back and forth, and as Carmella kept out her tongue, it would brush back and forth across Bridgette's swollen clit. Connor loved watching them together. He reached around and grabbed one of Carmella's tits. "Fuck, baby, my dick feels so good inside you. Fuck, you're so good." By this time, Angela had recovered from her own orgasm and slid off the couch to join them, moving behind Bridgette to start kissing her ass cheeks, then tonguing her asshole, her nipples fantastically stiff.

Connor looked down and just watched his cock go in and out of Carmella's pussy. Her anus came in to view whenever her cheeks clapped apart, and he had an idea. Both of his hands were gripping Carmella's lovely, well rounded hips, moving her back and forth, slamming her on himself. She had this amazing rhythm worked out where she would relax her pussy on his way in, then grip his cock as he pulled out. Her coordinated effort was incredible, and Carmella continued moaning and sighing into Bridgette's lap. Connor reached for Bridgette's mouth and placed two fingers in it. Bridgette sucked on them like she did his cock and got them nice and wet. Connor brought his hand back, his fingers now perfectly slick and glowing with Bridgette's spit and started rubbing them around Carmella's asshole. Carmella lifted her head up and looked back at him, another lascivious smile brightening across her face. Connor slowed down his fucking and looked at her. "I just want to return the favor of you playing with my butt." Carmella laughed and nodded. "I'm glad you liked it. Most guys do, but it's best if you just go for it and see what they say."

Connor thrust in to her hard, interrupting her and continued playing with her little butthole. It would pucker, then relax as he worked it. Then, he began sliding his fingers in slowly. He started with two and her pussy became even tighter as he felt his fingers press along his cock as it glided in and out. He tried to get a rhythm going between his fingers and his hips, but couldn't concentrate enough as he felt his balls tightening again. He pushed his cock in balls deep. Carmella groaned out loudly and her pussy flooded. Connor kept his cock buried, just moving in little sawing motions back and forth and cum began bursting out again. He himself moaned out loudly, his deeper voice almost harmonizing with the moans of ecstasy lilting out of Carmella that joined with the moans and exclamations of approval from Angela and Bridgette.

Connor was dripping in sweat from his face, chest, forearms, ass cheeks and legs. Angela leaned against him and ran the tip of her tongue up and down various parts of his body, eyes closed and savoring his essence. He still kept his cock inside after his orgasm had subsided, enjoying the twitching from Carmella's pussy as she kept her head pressed against the plush sofa cushion. Bridgette lifted her leg over Carmella's hips to stand over her at eye level with Connor. Connor stared into her beautiful eyes and leaned out to kiss her. Their lips locked and their tongues swirled together, passionately and mired in lust. Connor pulled back, his breathing ragged. He was growing tired, but it was the good kind of tired, but he knew that he still had Bridgette left, and he of course was eager to please her.

He straightened his knees and pulled back out of Carmella's pussy, enjoying the groans of longing she uttered as his cock slid out inch by perfect inch. It hung limp in front of his big balls, but still just as long and thick, drips of thick cum falling to the thankfully white rug, Carmella's pussy juices glistening upon it and catching the light. Bridgette took the cock in her hand and like Angela had before, simply stopped to admire it. The shape, the slight upward curve it had when he was fully engorged, the head that was slightly bigger than the circumference of the cock itself. She felt it thickening in her hand and she looked back into Connor's eyes while Carmella sank to her side and allowed Angela to lick Connor's cum out of her pussy. "So Connor, have you ever fucked anyone in the ass before?"

He simply shook his head. Bridgette kissed him on the lips, then the chin, inside his neck, giving him soft chills and then his chest. "Well, I want you to get this cock hard and fuck me in the ass from behind and fill me up with one more load. Can you do that?" Connor nodded, so pussy drunk he could barely speak. Bridgette turned around, rubbing her inner thighs against his cock, then her hip and finally dragging it across her ass cheeks. Connor began jerking his cock to harden up while Bridgette began lubing her asshole with spit. "Take it slow when you go in baby." Connor understood and when his cock was perfect, he nudged the head against Bridgette's asshole, his heat racing in anticipation and started pushing. It wasn't easy, and he had to back away and invited the other two ladies to help him lube up. Angela took his cock in her mouth while Carmella drooled into Bridgette's anus, using her own fingers to help stretch her out.

Angela released Connor's cock and with two hands stretched Bridgette's left cheek open while Carmella spread the other. Her asshole was gaped just a touch and Connor felt more confident about penetrating her. His cock head slipped in, causing Bridgette to inhale sharply and clench her jaw slightly for a moment. When Connor saw her jaw unclench, he inched further in. After a few minutes, Bridgette was moaning softly, muffled by the couch and Connor started slowly pumping his hips back and forth. The feeling was almost indescribable. As he thought about it, a woman's pussy was like a warm wet pocket that enveloped his thick cock, while her ass was almost opposite. It was warm, but the ring itself was the tight spot, stimulating wherever it gripped his shaft, and whatever part of him was inside her seemed not to touch anything at all. It was strange, and that was what was so amazing about it.

Connor kept the same speed, lingering and focusing on how different anal sex felt and how he finally had his cock in his boss's ass after fantasizing about it since his first interview. He felt the base of his cock start to pulse, feeling cum rise up and he then tried to think about long division, baseball, anything he'd ever heard of to keep from cumming, but it just made his cum boil up faster. Bridgette wasn't a screamer, she was a groaner and a moaner, and at times a growler. It suited his perception of her as an alpha female. He was self-aware; he knew he could easily be considered an "alpha" (a term he hated) with his muscles and the size of his cock as well as his sexual prowess, but he really felt small around these women. He didn't feel insecure, he didn't feel less than, but he felt as though he were a mere mortal in the presence of gods. These women were so perfect, and he never thought for a moment that he could be here, surrounded by women who looked as good as this. Angela and Carmella with their perfect tits, Carmella's sexual freedom and Bridgette's ass that felt so firm and soft when he thrust against her while burying his fat cock inside of her tight asshole...

Connor cried out and his muscles locked up as cum once more began streaming out. He didn't think they were ropes, but it was still a powerful orgasm and it intensified as Bridgette strummed her clit until she came and he felt the muscle spasms in her anus squeezing his cock and forcing more cum out. Connor's cock was so sensitive, when he began withdrawing his cock, the pleasure almost changed over to pain right before his cock head fell out and his big prick hung there, bloated and glistening, a long string of clear cum beginning to descend from his urethra.

Connor took gulps of air and nearly collapsed to the floor, but Angela kept him propped up and guided him down to the loveseat where he then collapsed. Carmella was in the kitchen filling up glasses of water and came back with one for each, giving everyone a kiss as she doled them out. Bridgette left the room briefly to clean up and returned, still naked, everyone glowing from their multiple orgasms, sitting in silence together and just enjoying each other's company.

Angela's shower was unsurprisingly large and the water flowed perfectly warm and they all took turns making out and soaping each other's bodies, Connor lingering on their bodies trying to divide his attention equally between all three women who in turn used their hands on him, not trying to get him hard necessarily, but to titillate, to arouse. They toweled themselves off and began looking for their clothes. Angela kissed them each goodbye, and Bridgette mentioned something about having Connor follow up to begin setting up installation dates. Connor barely heard as he was still coasting along off the high of this day.

As Connor drove Bridgette and Carmella back to the office, Bridgette took one more opportunity and sucked his cock as he drove, and Carmella was leaned back slightly, masturbating in the back seat.