Connor's Pretty Horny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." He said, and grinned back up at me before taking my cock from head to base again. I felt every inch of my dick inside of his warm mouth and much like that first image of Chase, I tried to lock it in my mind forever.

He went back to the head of my cock, and I quietly whispered, "Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." But he didn't take his mouth off my dick, and I couldn't help but shoot a thick creamy load into his mouth. I could see the shaft of my cock tightening as it shot and felt the warm cum pool against the head of my cock before he took his tongue, swirled it around, and swallowed.

I was breathless. My student advisor had just given me my first blowjob and even swallowed a full fucking load of cum. Then, it was all over. He stood up and grinned at me, offering me a hand to my feet as he popped a mint from a tin on the corner of his desk. I silently put my cock away, still wet with saliva but I didn't care, and took his hand to stand.

"Well Connor, I hope I put your mind at ease. Get out there and enjoy your semester, alright?" He thumped his hand on my back and led me to the door. I was in total disbelief, and thought back to David when I just wasn't sure what to do after you finished.

"Th-thanks, Mr. Reed. Today helped a lot." I meant it, too. The blowjob was fucking incredible, but he had some good advice on my major too. I was two kinds of loads lighter. He led me out into the hallway and made to turn back into his office.

"Oh, before I forget, here's my card." From his pocket, Chase produced and pushed into my hand his card, meeting eyes with me again, "Send me a text if you're still looking for that history mentor you mentioned." He winked, my heart melted.

On the way out, Lindsay the office student called out to me as I mindlessly began the walk back to The W. "Hey, you! Did you want to set up your appointment for next semester while you're here?"

"Ah, yes, actually. I would." I replied.

12