Connor's Pretty Horny Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If Connor makes this shot, you can tell him." Jake tossed the tiny basketball to me which I pathetically missed. Things did not bode well for hearing Dean's secret. Still, I was curious and drunk enough to give in. I'm not sure that I had ever made a three-pointer in my life, let alone a cross-room mini-hoop shot. I launched the ball, which ricotched off the rim - hit the ceiling, and bounced right back in. Swish.

Jake and Dean were howling. If the dorm hadn't already cleared out for the break, we'd have had the RA beating our asses right now. Jake dove for the Xbox controller, snatching it out from Dean.

"Check this out Connor. You won't believe it. We're living with a total perv." Jake was scrolling through menus until he arrived on a folder of videos. Right there in the living room was Dean's evidently prolific collection of straight porn, sorted into neat folders on his hard drive. I would have been completely mortified to have my pornographic tastes on display, much less revealed to be stored on my Xbox. Dean clearly had no such shame, as he laughed with every new thumbnail.

"My laptop hard drive isn't big enough, alright? You can't blame a guy." He explained, but Jake just kept scrolling through pages: lesbian, amateur, POV, vintage. It was a legendary stash. "Wait, stop here - this one is a favorite. Connor, you can see if it turns you straight." They were playing drunken straight boy antics, but I was trapped on this rollercoaster with them. Jake played the clip. To me, it was run-of-the-mill straight porn variety: a really ugly dude with a huge dick railing a girl who looked just miserable. Jake and Dean got a kick out of it.

"Con, you don't seem into it." Jake said, "You'll hurt Dean's feelings, this is his favorite."

Dean motioned to his basketball shorts which were forming a sizeable bulge. The porn wasn't getting me hard, but seeing his bulge sure did. "Bro if I need to bust a load fast, this is my go-to."

"Connor, who do you think is bigger, me or Dean?" Jake asked and Dean was writhing laughing.

"Don't answer that, Connor." Dean said through gasps for air. I wondered if I would ever say anything at all - but didn't mind watching the show that was these two all on their own.

"No, no, no. You can just tell. We have to know what he thinks." Jake sat back up and grabbed my shoulder.

"Well, given that I can basically see Dean's," I was bold and motioned towards the tube in his shorts, "I'm going to have to go with Dean."

"Bullshit!" Jake leapt to his feet and grabbed at the bulge in his jeans, using his fingers to show the outline of his cock, "Bro, I'm like a half inch bigger, I swear." At this point, my own cock was rock fucking hard and I was really starting to like where this night was headed.

"Connor, I knew you'd appreciate this." Dean pointed to my hard dick and back to the TV screen. He was either playing stupid, or was just actually stupid. "It's hot, right?" Either he knew he was beat in the dick measuring department, or was just ready to move on.

"Yeah, he's pretty hung." I agreed, even though I couldn't have cared less about the porno. I saw a path to take this further, and it didn't involve denying Dean his favorite film.

"I'm so fuckin' drunk." Jake said, collapsing back into the sofa next to Dean. In the process of demonstrating his sizeable dick, his hand had now slipped into his unbuttoned jeans.

"Yeah, me too. And horny." Dean added, plunging his own fist into his shorts. I figured it was only polite to gently nudge at my own dick, staring convincingly at the TV. I sensed a careful balance between fun no-homo fun and taking things too gay. Staring at Dean's cock tent, as much as I wanted to, would be deep in the Too Gay Zone.

"Let's jerk off." Jake said with finality, stood again, shucked his jeans, and there she was: a cut dick nestled in wild brown hair, hanging at a generous 7 inches. My heart hammered at my chest. This was so far from anything I ever expected out of these two. For a second, I wondered if it wasn't best to just go to bed before things got too weird or out of hand. My cock absolutely wouldn't allow it.

Dean shrugged and followed suit. The thing was, Dean really did lose the dick measuring contest, but his own blonde-haired cock was so fucking thick that I involuntarily swallowed. Yeah, that fucking thick. Like fuck me thick. I knew it was my turn, if I wanted to keep this from getting too weird - so driven mostly by horny desire, I hauled out my own dick. Truthfully, I had Jake beat in size but lost to Dean in thickness. There were winners and losers in every department here, all was fair and equal. Except, of course, that I was lusting desperately after theirs.

We all stroked lazily for a while and Jake would occasionally change the clip. Before long, shirts were mysteriously lost and the room was full of that humid smell of man. It was intoxicating, the alcohol dampened the impact of everything, and when Dean said the following, I didn't even gasp:

"Jake, if I make this shot, you have to jerk me off." And before I knew it, I was passing Dean the tiny ball with my free hand. The other tightened at the base of my cock, hoping, praying that Dean could channel some 2k skills right here. Miraculously, Jake just shrugged. We were back in the twilight zone, folks. I played the perfect cheerleader when Dean landed the shot, whooping and pounding my knee to distract from any awkwardness. If anything, I was cheering Jake on to come through on the bet.

No lie, Jake did take Dean's dick into his hand. As the judgemental resident gay, I noted that his form was imperfect but passable. His eyes darted from the screen to Dean's cock to Dean's face as he made those first few strokes. Dean was in heaven. Then Jake locked eyes with Dean when he opened them again from his ecstasy.

"I make this shot, you blow me. Deal?" Jake said commandingly. I realized just then that I wasn't on the rollercoaster of the night these guys, I was the dude waiting with the ice cream, watching them go round the loop. I wasn't onboard at all, and I was completely fine with that.

Dean nodded, which I attribute mostly to Jake rubbing his shaft at the time. Fate intervened again, and Jake sunk the ball in the hoop which rolled right back again. The universe was with me on this.

But this was real life, and Dean turned to me. "This never leaves this apartment, right?" I nodded solemnly, and made like I was watching the porn and not them. I was furiously stroking my dick at this point, writhing up and down in the armchair while the scene unfolded. Dean leaned down over Jake's dick and stroked it slowly before taking the head into his mouth. He had gotten halfway down Jake's dick before pulling off, stroking it with his saliva and - gasp - going back down on it again.

I respected their turn on the coaster that is gay sex, but couldn't help myself. My hand reached out and grabbed Dean's dick, wrapping it in my fingers and stroking furiously while he took Jake's cock. This wasn't my moment, but I was going to take a momento for it. I took my finger and discreetly rubbed it over his cock head as I was stroking, saving a little precum to taste later. A night like this wasn't going to come again soon.

Jake was a lost cause. He had thrown his head against the back of the couch and was just groaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Truly a sight for sore eyes, a boy getting blown by his best friend. Then it grew beyond playground dares and sunken shots as Dean sat back up and guided Jake to his own cock, which he took into his mouth. Watching Jake's lips curl around an enormously thick cock like that got me so fucking close. Dean was a more active participant, placing his hand on the back of Jake's cock and urging him deeper on his dick. A thin line of sweat was glistening on his chest from the light of the TV.

Jake was a good boy and dutifully sucked his friend's dick while grasping his own. Dean would occasionally make a show of watching the porno, but his attention was clearly concentrated on his best friend's mouth. This jerk off session had gone on long enough and my balls were beginning to ache when Dean did the work for me, "Jake, let's cum dude." He said, and Jake pulled off his dick to sit back upright.

As if no blowjobs had ever taken place, at least one of them totally willfully, the two boys fixed their eyes back on the screen. For the sake of cumming, I gave up all pretense and watched them stroking their dicks while I powerfully beat my own. Dean came first in two huge shots, one that hit his shoulder and a second that went halfway up his chest. Fuck. Then Jake, who's cock stood directly upwards and fired into the air endlessly. Fuck. Then me, a huge spew of cum over my taut stomach, abs, and chest.

I wondered if, with the guise of horniness now cast off, the night would make a turn for the awkward. But in a miraculous show of transcendence, Jake and Dean just looked at each other and laughed. Friends, regardless, I guess. Don't tell anyone I thought it, but I wondered if Henry and I could ever be so resilient. To prove my point, Jake stood and grabbed a roll of paper towels and threw them at me while mopping himself up.

"Bro, one last game of 2k? I'll kick your ass." He asked, sitting down and grabbing the controller, still naked.

--

Then, as if nothing had ever happened the night before, it was time to drive home.

12