All Comments on 'Connor's Senior Year Ch. 02'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
A very good story

I am mostly enjoying this except maybe for the group sex scene. Not really into that but as long as I can get to read some incest I will keep going.

Cactus34Cactus34about 7 years ago
Definite 4-star

The story started hard and pumping with the incest/group sex. Hot stuff. Then, I have to say the card game sucked the juice out of the action. I loves me a strip poker scene, but they only truly work when the majority of the players are tentative about losing bits of clothing. The two girls started out uncertain, but quickly became A-OK with stripping. After that, I'm afraid I just skimmed. Young teens ready to fuck, knowing they are there to fuck...why are we wasting so much time? Let the orgy begin! And, as a side note, the revelation that Connor had the biggest cock was anticlimactic. Letting real cards guide you was a bit of a mistake, in my opinion.

Do more, please!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
just another great story

love all the characters. what a fun, clever, sexy writer you are. please post some more great stories soon!!!!! 5 STARS - of course!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Gotta love teenage orgies!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
1103 Followers
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...