Connor's Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped my best friend's mom stand up, and she took a couple of wobbly steps and fell to her knees in front of Leo and Cory while I scrambled to my feet, trying to hold in the rest of my cum for her. She looked up at all three of us, holding her big luscious tits up, and begged us for our cum.

"Give me that fucking spunk, you studs," she barked. "Cum all over this well-fucked cumslut!"

My cock was the first to respond, since I was already mid-orgasm. The effort of holding it in for no more than three seconds caused the next spurt to blast all over Lydia's face, covered all over her right eye and most of that cheek and streaked over her lips and chin and neck. Cory's first shot was next, a huge thick rope of hot cum that splattered against her left cheek and up over her forehead into her dark hair. Leo's first shot came as Cory and I aimed our cocks lower to repaint the tits she'd cleaned off after the first cum-shower we gave her.

Leo shot his cream into his mother's open mouth, and his second splashed all over her face, mixing in with the cum Cory and I had left there. She swallowed the cum in her mouth and opened again, so I aimed back up and gave her two more thick spurts onto her tongue and into the back of her mouth. All four of us groaned and gasped as we pumped our cocks in our hands and covered Leo's mom with our cum.

When our cocks were finally done delivering their loads, we stepped a little closer and laid down our barely softened pricks on Lydia's cum covered face.

"All for one!" I shouted.

"AND ONE FOR ALL!"

* * *

Cory and I dressed in our regular clothes and packed up our costumes and left Leo and his mom to suck and fuck the rest of the evening away.

"That was fucking amazing," Cory said, breathing the cool October night air deep into his lungs. "I'm really glad you and Leo didn't freak out about me sucking your cocks."

"Yeah I'm glad you were so open to it," I said. "Have you done it before?"

"A couple of times, yeah," he said. "You know how football guys are though. I don't really want the headache of having the team find out I like to suck cock, you know? But I know you and Leo are cool and won't get all toxic masculinity on me."

"One hundred percent, dude," I said. "That was awesome."

I checked my phone as we walked. We had a study group chat going for the last couple of weeks, and Megan wanted to know if we knew of any more cool guys we could invite to the party.

"You, me, and Leo don't have enough cock for her?" Cory chuckled.

"I guess not," I said. "I could check with Gerald and Geoff. I've been in locker rooms often enough with those two to know they could satisfy Megan's cravings. If they're into that sort of thing."

"I'll text Frank," Cory said, and I came up short.

"Frank Maddsen?" I said. "The star quarterback who's going to college on a football scholarship?"

"Yeah," Cory said. "He's cool, he's got a big dick, he's not a misogynistic fuckface, and he's bi like me and doesn't want the team to know about it. Do you think everyone at the party can keep his secret?"

So while Cory texted Frank, I sent a messages to both Gerald and Geoff, the twin stars of the basketball team. Tall, lean, black guys with cocks almost as big as mine. I just had no idea if they would be into the kind of party we were about to throw. I didn't go into detail in the messages.

Frank Maddsen responded with an enthusiastic yes to Cory, and G&G had to pass because they were at their dad's for the weekend, but seemed genuinely appreciative of the invitation.

"Looks like we have our D'Artagnan," Cory said.

* * *

On Saturday morning I slept in until nine, and my parents were gone. It wasn't unheard of for one or both to put in some time at their respective offices when they were quiet on the weekend. My dad always said he got his best work done on Saturdays before noon. Then again, they could just be out shopping or getting breakfast at some hipster brunch joint with bacon and jalapeno poppers in the bloody marys.

I wasn't sure what to do with my raging morning erection. I thought about fucking Leo's mom for a while and let my mind drift back over the last few months to highlights of the sex I'd had with all the people since Kaylee. I probably could have played back some memories and brought myself to a fairly satisfying morning orgasm, but then I remembered the newly unveiled porn collection in my dad's study. Since the whole family was now open and unembarrassed about our sexual appetites, Dad didn't hide his porn anymore, and he had twenty or thirty DVD's and Blu-rays on a shelf in his study and a good-sized flat screen to watch them on.

I made my way downstairs and through the living room with my cock leading the way, swaying with my stride. I was particularly interested in checking out the titles featuring some of the folks I'd met at the lake. Tina, Amber, Leanne, Jason, Matt, Trevor, and others specialized in high-quality orgy videos, although they didn't seem to have recorded the bonfire orgy I'd participated in with Kaylee. However, it was going to be fun to jerk my meat to familiar faces and busty babes I'd personally fucked over the summer.

I didn't make it to the porn shelf though, because the moaning from the open window drew my attention first. It was the unmistakable sound of sexual pleasure and my cock pointed like a divining rod in the direction of the action. Dad had opened the window before leaving the house, and it was pretty warm for October from the feel of the breeze coming from the window and flowing over my naked body. The window across the short distance to the next was also open, and inside I could see Jamie, or possibly Jenna, but I was beginning to be able to tell the subtle differences in their faces, just not so much through two windows and twenty feet of space.

Jamie, if it was her, was visible in the window from just about the waist up, and she was naked. Or at least topless. Her eyes were closed, and she squirmed with obvious pleasure. Her tits were big and gorgeous and perfect on her chest, not as big as Megan's or Madison's but just as perfectly shaped, and still easily a D-cup. Her blonde hair was the mess of having recently rolled out of bed, and I realized she was in her bed.

"Oh my God, Jenna," Jamie moaned. Her window was also open, and the sound crossed the distance to my house and into my dad's study easily. "You eat my pussy so good!"

That was when Jenna's head popped up into my view. She smiled at her twin sister and their lips met and their tongues flashed and their two perfect sets of tits pressed together. They made out for what felt like a full five minutes, but my sense of time was skewed as I watched them, stroking my cock firmly but slowly.

I looked down to see a large bead of precum growing on the tip of my cock, and I wiped it on to my middle finger and sucked it into my mouth. Since I'd started sucking cock and swallowing cum on a regular basis, I'd developed a taste for my own as well, frequently licking it off Megan's or Madison's tits or sucking it out of my sister's or my mom's pussy.

When I looked back up, the twins were staring at me with their mouths hanging open.

"Holy fuck," they said in unison.

"He's fucking huge," Jamie said.

"Connor, get over here," Jenna said.

* * *

I had now been awake with a throbbing erection for more than a half hour, but I managed to tuck it behind the waistband of some gym shorts and throw on a tank top and some flip-flops to make the short walk next door. My aching balls swung freely in my shorts and my pulsing cock was hot against my stomach, pinned there by the elastic of the shorts.

Jamie let me in the front door. She had a t-shirt on now, and it hugged tightly to the curves of her tits and hips but did not really cover her ass or her glistening pussy. She closed the door, whipped off the t-shirt, and grabbed my cock. She forced my shorts down enough to release it and dragged me by my cock back to the bedroom where Jenna waited naked, fingering her pussy on the bed.

"I can't believe we live next door to the world's biggest cock," Jamie said, dropping to her knees in front of me and closing her lips around my cock head.

"Holy shit," I gasped. She was good. Really good. Nobody sucks cock like she was doing without practice, and that just turned me on more. "I've seen bigger," I said.

"I find that hard to believe," Jenna said. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Still," I said. "I've seen bigger."

"Lucky you," Jamie said after popping my cock out of her mouth. "You have to try this, Jenna. He's leaking precum like crazy."

Jenna joined her sister on the floor and launched herself at my cock. She stroked my shaft with one hand and played with Jamie's pussy with the other while she sucked.

"So fucking good," I groaned. I took off my tank-top and allowed my shorts to drop to my ankles. "You two are really good at sucking cock."

"We'll see how good she is at sucking your cock while I eat her pussy," Jamie said. She got down on the floor on her back and scooted her head between her sister's legs. Jenna dropped down and put her pussy right in Jamie's mouth without taking my cock out of her own. She immediately began to moan onto my prick, the vibrations of her voice traveling through my stiff member and down to my bloated balls. These girls were working me closer and closer to an explosion of cum.

I watched the twins work, Jamie eating her sister's pussy and Jenna sucking my cock. Their matching pairs of big tits swayed beautifully with their efforts, and the sweet aroma of their pussies was unmistakable. I badly wanted a taste.

"Do you think we can make a chain so I can eat your pussy, Jamie?"

Jenna took my cock out of her mouth. "That's an excellent idea. Jamie eats my pussy even better when someone is sucking hers."

Jamie disengaged from Jenna's pussy, and we carefully arranged ourselves on the bed instead of the floor. I lay on my side with my head on Jamie's creamy smooth thigh and her pussy right in my face. Jamie lay in much the same way, her face between her sister's legs and her lips glued to her pussy. Finally, Jenna completed the chain by sucking my cock back into her mouth, upside-down now, as though we were in a sixty-nine.

Jamie's pussy was delicious, and I licked and sucked with relish. She bucked her hips against my face and howled her pleasure into her sister's pussy, who in turn moaned and wailed onto my cock while stroking my shaft with one hand. I groaned as I worked my tongue up and down against Jamie's juicy opening and the hard nub of her clit. When she started to cum, her thighs closed around my face, and I wasn't able to warn Jenna that my balls had begun to churn and she was about to have a cum-cannon go off in her mouth. She didn't break contact with the first two thick jets of cream shooting into her mouth, but by the third, Jamie had started to make her cum along with us, and Jenna pulled my cock out of her mouth and shrieked.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING, JAMIE!" she wailed. My cock was pointed at the tops of her tits now, and I was able to reach it with my right hand and pump it as it delivered blast after blast of cock cream all over her wonderful tits.

Jamie's pussy tasted even better when she was cumming, her juices flooding my mouth and bathing my tongue. She finally released my head from between her thighs and rolled away to gasp and catch her breath. She was joined by Jenna, whose tits were streaked with thick ropes of my spunk, and the sisters began kissing and fondling each other. Their tongues parted, and I saw a bridge of cum and spit joining their tongues before it broke and fell onto Jamie's tits. I stroked my cock and watched Jamie lean over and start licking my cum off Jenna's tits.

They saw me watching and gave me a show, eyes locked on mine as Jamie slowly dragged her tongue over her sister's nipples and through streaks and trails of cum.

"Your pussy is delicious, Jamie," I said.

"Do you want to fuck it?" she asked.

"Yes I do."

"You have to fuck us both," Jenna said. "Those are the rules."

"Can you handle that, stud? Cumming in delicious twin pussies?"

I got up on my knees on the bed and continued to stroke my cock, hard as iron, as I moved closer. "You want those beautiful pussies fucked by this fucking cock?"

"Fuck yes!" Jenna gasped. Jamie's lips were locked around one of her nipples, and she spread her legs wider to show me her pussy.

"Show me your pussy, Jamie," I said. "Let me decide which one I want to fuck first."

The girls giggled and rearranged themselves on the bed. They lay side-by-side with their legs open wide, Jamie's left leg hooked over Jenna's right. Both were shaved completely, their perfect pussies totally bare. It really was going to be hard to decide which one to stuff my cock into first. Jenna's tits still had a good amount of my cum on them, and that moment it was the only way I could tell them apart. The subtle differences in their faces I'd been learning seemed to have faded with their arousal, or maybe I just couldn't take my eyes off their tits and pussies.

I went to the right. Jenna squealed with anticipation and scooted her butt forward to meet me and Jamie grabbed my cock to help guide it into her sister's pussy.

"Holy FUCK it's big!" Jenna shrieked. "Oh my FUCKING GOD, YES!"

"You look so beautiful taking this monster cock, baby," Jamie cooed. She leaned over her sister and kissed her and Jenna howled into her mouth as I sank a few more inches of my cock into her cunt and she started to cum. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, and I was forced to stay exactly where I was, with not much more than a quarter of my fuck-rod inside her while she bucked and thrashed on the bed and screamed into Jamie's mouth. Her tits heaved and her chest flushed red as an orgasm exploded through her body.

"Cum all over Connor's cock, Jenna" Jamie said. "Show me how to fuck a monster cock like that."

As Jenna's orgasm began to pass, I was able to push forward a little more.

"OH FUCK YES DEEPER!" Jenna screamed. "Give me your fucking cock!"

Now that I had half of my cock inside her pussy, I was able to start fucking her. Most of the women I fucked could only take about three quarters of it, but it seemed like Jenna's tight perfect pussy could only take a little more than half before I bottomed out. And each time I did, she exploded into another orgasm.

Jenna screamed and thrashed and bucked her hips and fucked me back and soaked my cock and the sheets with her cum. I kept up a pace that seemed to help her get her orgasms faster and faster, until they were starting before the previous one had even finished.

"I CAN'T STOP FUCKING CUMMING!" she screamed. "YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Fuck yes, Connor," Jamie growled, holding on to the considerable length of cock that I couldn't fit in her sister's pussy. "Fuck her. Fuck her yummy little cunt. Fill that pussy up with your hot delicious cum so I can suck it out! FUCK HER! FUCK HER!"

'OH FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Jenna shrieked as the most powerful orgasm yet detonated deep inside her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock again, and the pressure and her sister's taunting sent me over the edge. My balls roiled and churned and started pumping hot jets of thick cock-cream deep into Jenna's pussy.

"Fuck yes," I growled. "Cumming in your pussy feels so fucking good, Jenna!"

"I can feel your cum shooting in me!" she cried. "It feels so CHRIST-FUCKING GOOD!"

I pulled my cock out of her pussy before it was done shooting, and Jamie immediately locked her lips around my cock head and started swallowing the rest of my load.

Jenna squirmed and bucked as her orgasm began to fade. "Yeah baby," she gasped. "Swallow Connor's fucking load!"

When my cum finally stopped jetting into Jamie's mouth, she popped off of my cock and turned immediately to Jenna's pussy. She sank her tongue into her sister's cunt and started sucking my cum out of her freshly fucked hole.

My cock was usually still hard these days after two cums, but with a display like that in front of me, it would be hard after ten. I moved around behind Jamie and stuffed my cum-covered cock into her pussy and she wailed into Jenna's cunt.

"Holy fuck your pussy is just as amazing as Jenna's" I groaned. "Suck that cum out of Jenna's pussy and feed it to her while I fuck you!"

Jamie obeyed, pulling her face away from Jenna's pussy and holding my spunk in her mouth. She was on her hands and knees while I fucked her, so Jenna was able to squirm underneath her so she could open her mouth under Jamie's to accept my snowballed cum. As the twin sisters started to make out and swap my load back and forth, Jamie started to cum all over my cock. Just like Jenna, her pussy squeezed me so tight I couldn't move, so I waited while she wailed into Jenna's mouth and her pussy covered half of my cock with her cum.

Jenna's pussy was now tantalizingly close, on the bed just below Jamie's, so when Jamie's pussy released my cock, I sank it back into Jenna instead. Over the next hour, all we did was fuck. I still had plenty of cum in my tank as always, but making the twins cum with my cock over and over again was too much fun to resist. One pussy to the next and back I fucked them hard and fast and slow and deep. They came all over my cock over and over again and I squeezed and sucked their perfect tits the entire time. I finally let myself cum as I was fucking Jamie again, my feet on the floor with her ass on the edge of the bed and her legs pointing straight up in the air.

"I'm gonna FUCKING CUM!" I roared.

"YES!" Jamie screamed in reply. "CUM IN MY PUSSY, CONNOR! FUCKING CUM IN ME!"

My churning balls released and cum exploded out of my cock, deep in her juicing pussy. Over and over my cock spat thick jets of hot spunk into her cunt as Jenna pumped the half of my cock that wouldn't fit in her sister's pussy. I wobbled on my feet and fell forward on top of Jamie and we kissed for the first time with my cock still stuffed in her pussy.

"That was absolutely beautiful, you guys," a voice said behind me.

Jenna lit up with surprise and happiness. "Mom! Dad! I thought you wouldn't be home until lunch time!" She left me and Jamie on the bed as I tried to catch my breath enough to get off her and take my cock out of her pussy, you know, since her parents were in the room with us now.

"It is almost lunch time," Josie said. "I see you two found a way to keep yourselves entertained this morning."

"Oh my god, Mom," Jamie gasped beneath me as my vison finally started to clear and I lifted myself partially off her. "You have to try Connor's cock! It's fucking amazing!"

I stood up and turned to face the parents of the eighteen-year-old twins I had just spent the last hour and a half fucking. My cock drooped slightly, but actually hadn't lost that much of its hardness. It was, however, completely covered with my cum and Jamie and Jenna's pussy juice.

"Holy shit," Jared and Josie said together.

"That is a huge fucking cock," Josie said.

* * *

Josie sucked my cock clean of the cum cocktail that coated it while Jamie and Jenna sucked their father's big thick prick and pushed his pants down to his ankles. A family just like mine, right next door? I was going to have to run this by Kaylee. She suspected something was happening that explained the explosion of sex in our town, but so far she wasn't letting on to me what that might be. I only knew it had something to do with the lake. It all went back to the lake.

Josie was just as tall and stacked and blond as her daughters, and it was becoming clear to me where they had learned to suck cock. I was about to pick her up and toss her on the bed and fuck her brains out when I remembered Megan and Madison were coming over to decorate for the party and they'd be at my house any minute.