Connor's Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow she really cummed all over you," the twin said in between long slow sucks of my cock. Madison's pussy juice had soaked my tights in the front. But Megan wanted them on for her scene. She wanted the "All for One" salute from all four cocks on her cum-covered face.

When she and Harmony were ready, we began. No dialogue, no setup, just Megan on her knees in her body glitter and her angel wings and her big luscious tits on display as the four of us marched up to her with our huge cocks pointing straight up in the air to the man. She sucked our cocks hard and stroked the ones that weren't in her mouth. Harmony squeezed in between us to point the camera down at our four cocks and Megan beneath them.

Megan gagged herself on our cocks. She grabbed them and stroked them and rubbed them together on her tongue. The pleasure of my rock-hard fuck-pole rubbing against Leo's, then Cory's, then Frank's was overwhelming. We slapped her face and open mouth and her big tits with our cocks. We held her head and fucked her mouth. One of us would fuck her tits while the others crowded in and fucked her face and rubbed their cocks together. Female moans of pleasure from behind me started to join Megan's but nobody shushed them. Megan's ferocious cocksucking was bringing us all quickly toward our orgasms. My best friend looked up at me, then the camera, and winked as she gagged on my cock, and then one by one all four of us started to cum. The first two shots of my load went directly down Megan's throat, but I pulled out of her mouth and started hosing down her face with my fuck-sauce just as Cory and Frank started to shoot their own spunk. Leo was the last to start unloading, but soon all four of us were gasping and groaning as our cocks shot jet after jet of hot cream all over Megan's face and neck and chest and tits.

My greedy little cumslut best friend kept her mouth open the entire time, collecting a pool made from the mixed spunk of all four of us. We took turns aiming into her mouth to fill it, and several times our cocks got in the way of another guy's shot, until finally Megan's mouth was completely full of cum. She swallowed it in three huge gulps as we rubbed our cocks together all over her cum-covered face while Harmony recorded it all.

"All for one," I said.

"And one for all!" we shouted in unison.

* * *

Harmony had been in such close quarters during the shoot that her big luscious tits had spent a good deal of time pressed into my back. As soon as she yelled cut she turned off her rig and set it down carefully behind an easy chair. I took off my costume as she did so, and when she turned back to face me, I was naked, and my spit and cum covered cock stood up rock hard and ready for her. I picked her up off the floor and she squealed and giggled in my arms and pressed her glorious naked tits into my chest and humped her bare and soaking wet pussy against the underside of my cock as our mouths and tongues met.

Around us, the other three guys had split off into the group, each with at least two naked young angels hanging on to their big stiff cocks. It was nine pussies against four cocks. Now with the camera off and stowed, the orgy was underway.

I set Harmony down on the easy chair and immediately sank to my knees between her legs and licked her delicious pussy. I looked up at her big brown boobs as I explored her pussy with my lips and tongue.

"Yes, Connor!" she wailed. "Fucking lick my pussy!" I spread her lips with the fingers of my left hand while I lick deeper inside her. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

We were joined by Megan, whose tits and face were still streaked with gobs of cock cream, and Harmony leaned forward in her seat to lick Megan's tits. She squealed with the pleasure I was giving her with my tongue as she licked up Leo, Cory, Frank, and Connor cum off my best friend's tits.

"Fuck yes suck on my tits, Harmony," Megan cooed. "Eat all that yummy cum!"

Harmony seized up in front of me and her legs closed around my head and I licked her pussy and sucked down her juices as she came in my mouth. I stood up and Megan turned to me and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, and I could taste traces of cum from all four cocks in the room even as she was tasting Harmony's pussy. I could feel all four of their hands sliding up and down my cock, even as I grabbed one of Megan's tits in one hand and reached down to take one of Harmony's in the other.

"Fuck her," Megan said, breaking off our kiss. "She did such a good job tonight, and she deserves to get fucked."

"Yes!" Harmony gasped. "Fuck me with your gigantic fucking cock, Connor!"

Megan helped me stuff the first half or so of my angry throbbing fuck-rod into Harmony's pussy before the gorgeous curvy little YouTube star started to cum. She soaked my cock with her pussy juice and howled at the ceiling as her body rocked and quaked with my cock inside her.

"SO FUCKING BIG!" she screamed. "YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, and I held it there buried half-way in her juicing pussy waiting for her to be able to continue. I looked around the room at a wonderful scene: football star Frank sat on the sofa while valedictorian Katie rode his huge fuck-pole facing away from him, and her beautiful friend Caroline licked his big balls and the cum-soaked base of his cock and her best friend's juicy pussy. Cory was fucking one of the twins doggy-style on the floor while she screamed into her sister's pussy. The sister in turn, had Madison sitting on her face, and her own screams of pleasure were muffled by Madison's incredible delicious cunt. Finally, Leo lay on his side and fucked his cock deep into Brianna's pussy in a spoon position with his head lying between Lisa's legs, and he happily licked and sucked the red-head's pussy while he fucked dark-skinned Brianna.

"Fuck me harder, Connor!" Harmony wailed. "Pound my fucking pussy!"

I started pumping my cock a little deeper in Harmony's pussy, and Megan started licking her clit, and Harmony exploded into another bone-shaking orgasm. Megan's weight held her down on the chair, and I fucked her right through her orgasm as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock. I drilled her delicious juicy cunt and she shrieked and bucked and fucked me back, driving my cock even deeper inside her. Now I was fucking her with three quarters of my length, which was usually about the limit of what I could fit into a woman's pussy. Megan climbed up and muffled Harmony's orgasmic screams with her own pussy, and I reached around to grab Megan's tits while I stared at her ass and Harmony's flailing tits. I put two fingers in between Megan's legs from behind, and she bucked back into me and forced them into her pussy. I rubbed her asshole with my thumb while she fucked herself on my fingers and I pounded my cock as deep into Harmony's pussy as it would go.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Megan wailed, and she rolled off Harmony and sat on the arm of the easy chair fucking herself with her fingers. Now that Harmony's mouth wasn't plugged with Megan's pussy, her screams began anew.

"FUCK ME HARDER, CONNOR!" she wailed. "FILL MY PUSSY UP WITH YOUR YUMMY FUCKING CUM!"

That was all the invitation I needed, and I let go, allowing my balls to release their next load. They churned and pumped and my cock started shooting hot spunk deep into Harmony's spasming pussy. Over and over my roiling balls launched thick ropes of cum into her cunt. I pulled the still-shooting fuck-meat out of her pussy and another three or four jets of goo lanced across Harmony's body, splattering against the underside of her beautiful upturned tits.

Megan sucked my cock clean of Harmony's cum, then turned and went to work licking my cum off the dark-skinned beauty's body.

When I turned around, I watched the parents file naked into the room.

* * *

Dad's big rock-hard cock pointed directly at the ceiling as he surveyed the orgy of frantic eighteen-year-olds. Mom stroked his cock and played with her pussy beside him, her huge luscious melons bouncing into each other with the movement of her arms, her nipples hard and impossible to miss. Next to them were Megan's dad Phil and the twins' mom Josie. Phil's cock was just as big and hard as Dad's, and Josie was just as gorgeous and sexy as Mom as she stroked Phil's meat. The twins' dad Jared stood with Leo's mom Lydia and Megan's mom Catherine on either side of him, both busty women stroking his long thick fuck-pole.

"Yay, more cock!" Megan shrieked and bounced over to the newly arrived parents.

She knelt in front of Jared, and her mother directed his throbbing tool at Megan's open mouth. Mom left Dad standing alone, still taking in the view, and she moved over to where Frank sat with either Jamie or Jenna riding his cock. "Mind if I take a turn on that beautiful cock?" Mom asked the happily bouncing twin.

As the two separate orgies merged, I found myself face to face with Josie, and the look on her face told me she intended to keep her promise of earlier in the evening. Fine by me.

Now it was seven big rock-hard cocks and thirteen juicy dripping pussies. Almost enough for every guy to fuck two women at once. As the next phase of our orgy began, I was the odd man out, with just Josie taking care of my cock. She didn't spend a lot of time sucking me, and she didn't let me spend much time eating her delicious pussy. She wanted to get fucked.

So I fucked her. The twins' mom was just as enthusiastic as her daughters had been this morning, and her pussy was just as tight. Just like her daughters, I fucked her with just half of my cock, but that half sent her into explosions of crisscrossing orgasms as I fucked her on the floor beside the pool table. I was grateful for whatever magic was keeping my cock as hard as my first erection of the day, but I was going to need a little time to build up another load, so I did not cum in Josie's pussy, even though I wanted to. I fucked her into a whimpering drooling puddle on the floor of the game room, and left her with her daughters, who insisted on sucking her cum off my cock before they let me leave.

Over the next two hours, I fucked Katie on the pool table and came in Caroline's mouth, then fucked Caroline as she leaned over the pool table eating Katie's pussy, and I came in Caroline's cunt. I fucked Megan and her mom at the same time, drilling Catherine's pussy deep and hard while she screamed into her daughter's pussy. I fucked Brianna and Madison and Lisa all together on one of the air beds. All three of my gorgeous fuckbuddies shared my load after I sprayed their faces, Madison's for the second time that evening. And I still found myself wishing I could take Madison alone back to my bedroom. Soon.

I fucked the twins again while they sucked Dad's cock. I watched Mom get her fill of first Frank's huge fuck-stick, then Cory's, neither of whom she'd ever fucked before tonight. I watched her fuck Leo, whom she definitely had. And for the most part, all of us refrained from fucking and sucking our own parents. At least until the scheduled end of the party arrived and the seniors who didn't have parents present reluctantly dressed in regular clothes and said their goodbyes.

My parents had promised the parents who did not attend to make sure we didn't drink or do any drugs, and that their kids would be sent home by eleven. My parents did not promise to keep anyone from sucking or fucking or making porn videos to put on the internet, but none of the other parents seemed to notice the oversight. Madison's parents were probably the most strict, and had tried to set the stop time at ten, but my Mom was able to talk them up to eleven. The other parents simply wanted to maintain structure for the high school senior kids, even though they were all over eighteen by now.

So after a few showers were taken to wash off the cum, and clothes were put on and goodbyes were said, the rest of us gathered back in the game room. Me and my parents, my sister not having made the trip home this weekend. Megan and her parents, her brother likewise away at school. Leo and his mom, and our next-door neighbors, the twins and their parents.

"Connor," Mom said. "I'm going to need you to go ahead and fuck me now."

* * *

"HOLY FUCK YES, BABY!" Mom wailed as I drilled her pussy deep. "MAKE ME FUCKING CUM AGAIN ALL OVER YOUR MASSIVE COCK!"

Next to her on the airbed was Lydia, who was almost as loud in her pleas for Leo to fuck her. My best friend pumped his big dick deep into his mother's pussy while he tried to catch her bouncing tits in his mouth.

Beyond the end of the bed, I watched the twins and their mother suck Dad's and Jared's cocks.

Mom's pussy clenched again and again around my pumping fuck-shaft, and she howled wordlessly as she came again, drenching my cock and balls with her copious cunt cream. I'd already unloaded one huge load of spunk inside her, and we barely slowed down. "Don't you DARE stop fucking me!" she had screamed as I pumped thick blasts of hot cum deep into her pussy.

Now as her most recent orgasm started to fade, I leaned over to suck my mother's big gorgeous tits one at a time with my cock still buried almost entirely inside her and still as hard as iron.

"I want you in my ass, Connor," she said as she gasped for air. "Fuck my ass with this massive fuck-pole!"

"Holy shit, are you sure, Mom?"

"Baby, I'm totally sure," she said. "I want you to fill me up and ream my fucking asshole with this perfect beautiful cock."

"Fuck yes, babe," Dad grunted as one of the twins tried to deep-throat his cock. "Take Connor's fucking monster cock in your ass!"

I slowly extracted my meat from Mom's cum-drenched pussy and reached for the large bottle of lubricant on a nearby table.

"Put some in my ass with your fingers first, baby," Mom said, scooting up to the edge of the airbed and spreading her legs wide, toes pointing up and almost behind her. My cock cream oozed out of her beautiful open pussy and dripped down onto her asshole, so I pushed my cum up her ass along with a large glob of the slippery lubricant.

"Holy fuck yes," she gasped. "Put it in me. Lube up my fucking ass so you can fuck it, Connor!"

I had never fucked anyone in their ass before. I had always assumed my cock was too big, and for most people, it is, but on that night, my Mom became the first person to take my throbbing monster in her ass.

We pushed against each other hard, my bulging head pressing against her lube-slick asshole. Mom rubbed her pussy, occasionally catching her clit between two fingers and joysticking it in a clockwise circle. She sucked on Dad's cock and groaned loud as we worked to force my cock head past her sphincter.

Around us, Josie had left her daughters with their father, and was now riding hard on Leo's cock while Leo's mom licked her clit. Jared had the twins stacked up in front of him, their two plump asses one on top of the other while he alternated fucking one perfect pussy and then the next. The twins howled words of encouragement as their father fucked them.

Mom grabbed the sheets on the air bed hard and gave one more hard heave of her hips just as I was trying again to get inside her and my cock head popped into her asshole and she screamed onto Dad's cock and her pussy squirted cum all over both of us. Her sphincter clamped down on my cock so tight it hurt, and I was afraid her bucking and thrashing was going to break it off.

"Oh yeah you like that big-ass fucking cock in your ass, don't you, babe?" Dad cooed as he stroked her hair and squeezed one of her tits and fucked her mouth.

She took his cock out of her mouth. "I FUCKING LOVE IT!" she screamed before stuffing his big stiff prick back in.

While Mom adjusted to my invading rod, I watched Leo fuck his mother's ass for the second time while Josie sucked her pussy. The twins had spun around and were now sucking their mixed cum off of Jared's cock. Dad moved over and stuffed his cock in Lydia's mouth, muffling her screams of pleasure and opening up Mom's.

"Fuck me, Connor!" she wailed. "Drill my fucking ass with your amazing cock, baby!"

I held on to her tits and sank another inch or two of my cock up my mother's ass and she started to cum again, just as hard as the first time, but without Dad's cock muffling her delighted screams. "AAAAAHHAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!" she shrieked. "CUMMING! FUCKING CUUUUUMMMMMINGG!"

Mom's convulsions on my cock sent me over the edge with only about a third of it stuffed up her ass. I could hear my pulse in my ears and feel the churning of my balls pulsing out through my entire body as I unloaded the biggest cum of the night so far into my mother's butt. She strummed her clit constantly and squirted us both down with her pussy cum as I shot blast after blast of hot cock cream up her ass.

I collapsed against her and we gasped for air together, rolling on the bed as my cock started to deflate for the first time since I'd put on my costume and walked down the hall to see what the girls had in store for us.

Mom kissed me. "Thank you for fucking me so good, Connor," she said.

"Thank you for making me cum so hard, Mom," I said.

I watched Megan take her father's cock in her ass while she worked her pussy up and down on my father's, but I fell asleep next to Mom before the orgy finished up.

Next time is Thanksgiving dinner with Connor's family and some extended family we haven't met yet.