Conquered

Story Info
Virgin princess is deflowered by the barbarian.
5.4k words
4.39
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONQUERED

Believe it or not, the following is not a true story. I made the whole thing up. But it could've happened, just as it's written and maybe something similar did.

THE CONQUEST

Sophia, now in her eighties, remembered that day long ago, the day her life had changed so dramatically.

She and a few loyal supporters were inside the palace. Resistance was futile. The staff and servants had mostly deserted, fearing for their lives. The palace guard was poorly equipped to defend against an army. Sophia resolved to accept her fate, stoically, as her father had taught her. Whatever the gods willed, she was obligated to accept.

She heard the commotion in the palace courtyard, the sounds of life-and-death struggles, the screams of victors and victims, the crash of destruction. She could smell the smoke from the fires. The few guards who had been outside her door had either deserted or had been slain. She knew her father was dead, killed on the battlefield by the invading barbarians. Sophia was alone in the formal stateroom of the palace, where official ceremonies had taken place. She prepared herself for whatever fate awaited her.

She had been very popular with the people. The virgin princess, she had recently turned eighteen. The prospect of marriage had been ahead of her, but her father had been reluctant to let her go. As his only daughter and with his wife deceased, Sophia was his closest councilor, the only one to whom he could truly reveal his inner-most thoughts. Her two impetuous brothers had gone missing in the battle, probably slain like her father. Perhaps they had just run-away. Sophia was the sole remaining member of their royal family. She resolved to deal with the conquerors with stoic dignity, regardless of what they did to her. The most-likely prospects for her were to be slain like her family, gang raped, or to be sold into slavery.

She sat on her throne-chair awaiting her fate. She saw him for the first time when he boldly walked through the door. Theobald, the Bulgar-slayer was a big man, but not the huge hulk that had been rumored. He was clad in animal skins with an odd-looking hat on his head. He was younger than she had expected, probably in his early twenties. His face was mostly hidden behind a dark beard. She'd heard of his rise to power following his father's death in battle.

Sophia rose to meet him. She stood in the middle of the carpeted room, silently awaiting his wrath.

Theobald stepped forward and she bowed her head, not in subservience, but out of disregard. With his hand he lifted her chin and gazed upon her beautiful face. She bowed her head again, not giving him the pleasure of looking into her eyes.

DEFLOWERING THE PRINCESS

Theobald put his hand on her shoulder, signaling for her to kneel before him. She did as he desired. He raised her chin again to look at him. She watched with trepidation as he untied the rope around the waist of his trousers. He let them drop to the floor and then pulled down his undergarment, revealing his penis. Sophia had never observed the penis of an adult male so closely. She had seen penises from afar in the orgies that her father and brothers had conducted in the palace. She had often observed the debauchery from a hidden observation spot in the balcony. She had seen many things and was in that way knowledgeable of the world. However, she had never had sex nor had she ever kissed a man in passion. She knew she was about to experience some of the things she was witnessed.

With Theobald's penis, rigidly standing out from his waist, in front of her, she knew what was expected. She had seen the whores at her father's orgies perform fellatio on the men. Like the whores, she opened her mouth and for the first time engulfed the end of a man's penis. She noticed the softness of the skin in contrast with the rigidity of the thing. The little helmet-like hood was atop the organ above a smooth, fleshy shaft that led back to Theobald's pubic hair and testicles. She was quiet and submissive, but was clearly attuned to the features of the male penis as she touched one for the first time.

Theobald held the back of her head and proceeded to pump his hips back and forth. He tried to push his penis into the back of her mouth and into her throat, but Sophia only choked when his phallus pushed against her gullet. She closed her mouth around the penis. She wanted to perform as-best-she-could. There was no point resisting.

Theobald and his army had conquered their kingdom in a matter of days. While Theobald's band of barbarians was known and feared, the kingdom had repelled previous incursions and, while always alert, they felt confident in their ability to repel any invasions. That had changed suddenly a few weeks earlier. Negotiations had broken down. Her father had uncharacteristically not confided in her about the issues of concern. He came home one day perplexed and began to prepare the kingdom for another war with Theobald and his band of thugs. The king's militia had gathered and responded enthusiastically as they prepared for battle. News of the campaign against the barbarians was confusing, with different messages being received, reporting great victories, but then fighting again, much closer to the castle. Sophia heard some of the soldiers cursing her brothers. Somehow, they had made mistakes and the mood became despondent as the fighting came closer. Then, that morning, everything had collapsed. She heard the terrifying news of her father's demise and the complete rout of the militia. The pillaging and raping had begun. From her room in the castle, she could see the barbarians in the village. They were taking possessions, burning houses, carrying off children, and raping the women. When the barbarians entered the castle, the king's guard was not there. They had been routed in the battle and the few old men remaining were quickly dispatched with the sword or surrendered. Sophia dismissed her court ladies and told them to take care of themselves as best they could. She hoped they had all escaped the castle safely. By the time Theobald had arrived, there were only few of the castle staff still there, slaves and elderly servants.

She was recalling all this and bemoaning her fate as Theobald's penis pushed into her mouth. She gagged on the puffy organ, but did her best to please him, trying to replicate what the whores had done at her father's orgies. She wondered if her future was to become one of the whores and be used for pleasure by countless men. She banished the thought from her mind for the moment.

Theobald tired of fellatio and brought Sophia to her feet. She was dressed in her plush royal gown. She was covered from her neck down with plush material, trimmed in gold with only her hands visible. She wore a royal crown and her long golden-brown hair was tied up on top of her head.

Theobald pulled the bonnet from her head and undid the clasps holding her hair. Her golden locks fell down over her shoulders. No man beyond her family had ever seen her with her hair undone. Theobald pulled her chin up and looked into her expressionless eyes. He smiled. She didn't.

Then, he grabbed the top of her royal gown, found a seam and viciously tore the two halves of the garment apart. It ripped and came away from her chest, exposing her underclothes. Theobald used his knife to help him tear her gown into pieces, cutting and ripping. It fell off her shoulders and finally dropped to the ground around her legs, a pile of useless cloth. Then, he attacked her slip, ripping it apart. Sophia maintained her stoic demeanor, not reacting to the violent assault on her royal clothing. No man had ever seen her in her slip. The cloth wrapping around her chest came into view as the slip was torn apart and fell on top of Sophia's dress. Her chest heaved with her fearful breathing. Theobald's desire to see her naked urged him on. He made quick-work of the cloth covering her chest. He tore at it and the strings holding it in the back gave way. When he pulled it away, he was treated to his first view of Sylvia's naked breasts. Sophia had no realization that her nipples, now exposed to a man for the first time, were erect. She had a significant pair of breasts and Theobald grasped them, tweaking her nipples and sending a strangely arousing signal to Sophia's crotch.

Another cut of the knife removed her slip and petticoat, leaving her with just her undergarment covering her waist. He moved Sophia so she stepped out of her clothing pooled at her feet. Theobald threw the pile of clothing to an aide standing outside the door and told him to burn it. She understood that she wouldn't ever be needing her royal gown again.

Now in her undergarment and stockings, Theobald pushed her to her knees again. He pulled off his shirt and undershirt. Then he dropped his trousers and stood before her naked. His erect penis bobbed before her face. Without being prompted, Sophia took Theobald's erection into her mouth and began to suck on it. She took a moment to lick his testicles and held them in her hand. She knew enough to know that she had Theobald's family jewels in her hands and could've crushed the future of his dynasty with a tight squeeze. She knew she would die if that happened, but still the power she had, despite her subordinate position, was intoxicating. She knew that men were fools for women and would often do extremely stupid things to impress or obtain a woman. She didn't understand it, but knew she had some hidden allure and power. She lightly bit on Theobald's penis, letting him know she had the future of his dynasty in her mouth.

Sophia had overheard some of her ladies-in-waiting gossiping about the orgies and discussing how the whores from Arabia had been able to insert an entire penis into their mouths by relaxing their throats. Sophia had been curious and had tried it a couple-of-times with a banana, with limited success and no pleasure. She decided to make another attempt with Theobald's penis. She knew her life was in his hands and strove to please him in hopes that he would show mercy. When she made her first attempt, she gagged, but she tried again. Theobald watched intently as his prisoner made repeated attempts to take his cock into her throat. She got better and better and after a few minutes of trying, Sophia was able to engulf his entire cock in her mouth and slide it into her throat. Theobald had never experienced being deep-throated and was amazed at what Sophia was doing. His cock slid in and out of her warm mouth. The tightness of her lips and her throat on his cock were amazing. He found himself ejaculating into his supplicant's gullet. With a mighty groan, he pumped his semen into her throat and it cascaded down into her belly. Sophia was experiencing something totally new. This powerful man had lost his menacing composure and had unleashed the contents of his balls into her throat. She tasted her first dose of semen and marveled at what she had done. She had tamed the barbarian, if only for a moment, with just her mouth.

Theobald regained his bearings and pushed Sophia onto her back. He knelt before her and tore her stockings from her legs. With his knife, he cut and then tore the garment around her waist from her body. He was intent on raping the king's virgin daughter and for the first time, saw the objective of his lust. Sophia's pubic hair formed a dark triangle over the folds of her vulva. Theobald pulled her ankles apart and gazed at her nakedness. Sophia was petrified. No man had ever seen her naked and now this thug was spreading her open and looking at her most intimate anatomy. Still, she felt a pang of pleasure with her fear. She had never experienced sex. She'd seen others do it in the orgies, including her father coupling with pretty slave girls. She wondered what it would be like. Rather than fearing her pending rape, she focused her senses on the feeling of being taken by a man.

She didn't have long to wait. Theobald moved between her legs, pushed her naked thighs apart and slid his revived penis into Sophia's crotch. She felt the hard tip of the penis searching for her opening. It hurt when he pushed in the wrong place, but then it suddenly just slid into her. For the first time, she felt a penis in her vagina. It filled her and pushed against the walls of her slippery channel. She gasped when she felt Theobald's pelvis meet hers. He was all the way inside her. She was surprised how easily it had happened. The supposedly big-deal of losing her virtue happened with just a push of his penis and now she was no longer a virgin. Some blood from her broken hymen leaked from her opening and added to the moisture that her vagina had been producing in anticipation of her first penetration.

She looked up at Theobald and their eyes locked as he pumped his penis back and forth. She remained expressionless, but sensed something in his eyes that caused her to be less fearful.

What he was doing felt incredibly good. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of a man's cock inside her vagina for the first time.

What he did next did not feel good at all. He bit her breast. Just above her right nipple, he bit her. He bit hard and drew blood. It was something his tribe did when one of them conquered a woman. It marked the woman for life. He drew blood and sucked it from her breast while leaving a permanent mark commemorating his conquest. Sophia did not say anything, she just gritted her teeth as Theobald branded her as his own. She wondered what exactly came with being taken by her barbarian captor.

After a long session of fucking his virgin conquest, Theobald leaned in and kissed her for the first time. It was her first kiss of passion and she enjoyed the taste of his lips. She did not resist his kiss, but she did not respond either. He kissed her again and she yielded to his tongue penetrating her mouth. As he continued to move his hips, Theobald realized that Sophia had begun to move her pelvis in rhythm with him. He kissed her again, delighted that without her fully realizing it, she was fucking him too. The couple were alone on the palace floor. They were both naked and Theobald's buttocks moved up and down between the naked thighs of the 'virgin princess.' He shouted in joy at his good fortune. She was beautiful and he was the first man to have her. Finally, he shot his load of semen and sperm into Sophia's unprotected and fertile womb. She knew little of pregnancy and such, but knew enough to understand that he may have impregnated her. She had been conquered in every sense. She looked intently at Theobald's face for the first time and saw a hint of kindness. She had teased and played with other boys in the palace, but this was the first time she had been so close to a man. She was strangely awed and impressed by him and saw what was surely a spark of affection in addition to the desire in his eyes.

Theobald commanded her to stay where she was and forbade her to pull her legs together in modesty. She was supine on the royal carpet with blood and semen in her crotch and trail of blood on her breast.

Theobald called for the prisoners in the dungeon and her royal servants and counselors, to be brought into the palace room. They walked by, silently and looked upon their princess-queen lying naked and defiled on the carpet while her captor, Theobald stood above her. He was naked with his cock dangling, proud of its work on their beloved princess. Sophia would remember the shame of her exposure, lying there in subservience to the man who had conquered her kingdom and now her. At the same time, she felt strangely aroused at being exposed. People were looking at her naked crotch. Their exalted princess had been humbled and defiled. She knew they would never respect and worship her as they had before.

Sophia was locked in a cold room near the palace dungeons for the night. She had been given a gown to wear and a coarse blanket. She slept on the cold floor. She suppressed her desire to weep. She wouldn't give her conquerors that satisfaction. She was able sleep a little, but was not at all used-to the stark conditions of her cell.

DEFILED BEFORE THE KINGDOM

The next day, Theobald called everyone in the village and his followers into the courtyard of the castle. In a brief ceremony, he had himself crowned as the new king. He called on the people of the kingdom to follow him. He promised mercy and prosperity; they'd heard it before. His new subjects had no choice but to herald their new king, "Theobald the Conqueror.'

Sophia was there, wearing a simple white gown and watched silently as the people who had previously bowed to her, worshiped their new sovereign. After the crown was placed on Theobald's head, he called for Princess Sophia to join him. He announced that she was now his slave, to do with as he pleased. The crowd was shocked by his statements but remained silent. Just the morning before, she was their exalted princess, the virgin daughter of the king who ruled them with an iron-fist. They remembered how Sophia's father had taken their daughters into his bedchamber against their will and how he had forced men to sacrifice their wives for the orgies in the palace. Seeing Sophia humbled had them in awe. When the new king said she would be his slave, they murmured and then cheered the new regime.

Theobald brought Sophia to the front of platform where she could be seen by all the people. She stood there, humbled in her simple white gown. They'd always seen her in her finery. She looked just ordinary now, but she stood with dignity. She wouldn't bow down to the new king. When he put his hand on her gown, she just lowered her head, accepting whatever was to become of her. Theobald jerked the material on the gown with his strong hands. The white material parted and the gown ripped. He continued to pull on the garment and it ripped further. The crowd mumbled as they saw parts of her naked body under the torn gown. She wore nothing beneath the gown. The crowd hushed and heard the material rip and watched as it was pulled away from her body, ruined. Theobald released the remnants of the gown and it dropped to her feet. She was nude. Her dark pubic hair and her brown areolas and nipples contrasted with the whiteness of her smooth, tender skin. The throng had watched intently as their princess was stripped naked for them to see, amazed at what was happening. Theobald made her lift her head to look at her former subjects. She maintained her dignity while some in the crowd jeered and made remarks about her naked body. She was shamed, but wouldn't show it.

Theobald pushed Sophia to her knees. He undid the rope holding his trousers and lowered them on his hips. He exposed his penis again and put if before Sophia's face. She knew what she was required to do. She was to suck her conqueror's cock while the entire kingdom watched. Those who were there remembered it their entire lives and passed the tale to their descendants. When Sophia put her mouth on King Theobald's penis, the crowd cheered and hollered. Then she took the erect prick to her lips and kissed it in subservience to the new king. She opened her mouth and the phallus slid over her teeth and onto her tongue. She licked the cock with her tongue, eagerly flicking over its entire length. She put her face in his balls and nuzzled them. She resumed sucking his prick and he put his hand behind her head to hold her in place. He began a rhythm and aggressively fucked the princess's face. Sophia opened her gullet and allowed the cock to slide into her throat. The crowd hushed in silence, never having seen a woman performing fellatio in public and amazed that she was able to swallow the entire length of the king's prick. Theobald gripped her long hair and raised his other arm in triumph as the crowd roared their approval. Sophia had been relatively popular with her subjects, but they resented her family and their arrogance. Now the virgin princess, who they had been forced to worship, was being shamed, like a common whore, in view of the entire kingdom. Theobald pumped his hips while laughing to the cheering crowd. Then, his hips stopped and he loudly groaned as if he were emptying his balls into the princess's throat. Sophia was gagging when she was released from the king's cock. Saliva was dripping from her mouth onto her chin. The bite-mark on her breast was still open and blood was visible. She sat there after being treated like a shameless slut, with King Theobald standing over her. He had not come yet; he was not done with her.

12